The itch that no vidya has been able to scratch in a long time...

The itch that no vidya has been able to scratch in a long time, the thing you NEED to make you able to enjoy video games again…

what is her name?

Mr. Babylon

*Mrs. Babylon

Some kind of arcade mode, like a speedrun mode but with an actual level selection. hotline miami 1&2 would be 10x better with this shit.

Nothing, failing that dream game that will never exist.
As it stands, I'm practically chasing the dragon.

Non-licensed tokusatsu action game not made by platinum.

Fun

it's like asking for a good mech game that's not made by from software

I still enjoy video games though.

I just want a game with satisfying dynamic combat that is constantly being augmented by new mechanics or even just minor tweaks being unlocked and/or equipped by the player in a way that keeps it from getting stale.

The space segment of spore, but with more features, more than a single ship and heavy emphasis on colonizing and terraforming

A game like Undertale but with even more autism, less Tumblr and characters I can genuinely care about.

I had it. It was proper difficult boss fight.
Thank you Nier:Automata.
It took me 3h and I enjoyed every second of it.
I didn't even knew I needed it.

This is not your board. Here, have a link to your board.
>>>/cuteboys/

a new sonic game that isn't trash

W101 and Joe are too cartoony and happy go lucky, not to mention stupid ass chibi style. Fuck you Kamiya.
It's ok if you want nurider or power rangers game, but if you want something like Guyver or Apocalypse Zero you're royally fucked.

Choose one.

Actual rape.

I need a GOOD role playing game with a science fiction setting

For multiplayer my needs are being met by Quake Live. But for singleplayer I have been completely burned out since Crysis ended. I would need a FPS that has

The one ingredient noticably missing from this formula is invisibility. I think invisibility broke Crysis and I would prefer situational stealth where you can hide in the bushes or sneak around behind cover but no running right past enemies and they don't know you're there. If a game featured an invisibility device there should be a detection range where AI will see the distortion if you get too close and shoot in you general direction (not quite as accurate as if you were visible). That would be okay, too.

Basically I'm waiting for someone to make a spiritual successor to Crysis 1.

A good new CUHRAYZEE where you can create your moveset from learned technique in the vein of God Hand, but with more unorthodox moves in it, like the few drunken boxing moves God Hand had.

But you can already select what level you want to play in both HM games, and they give you both your time and your score at the end.

Developers accounting for every possible player action. Not in the "You can do anything!" sense, but in the sense that if you seemingly go off the intended rails you can actually get interesting results. Or at least humorous ones.

Icey
Automata
To a lesser extent Dark Souls and Castlevania SOTN.