stalker

fallout 4

Apologize.

nice b8 reddit

nice b8 reddit

Dubs you say

DELET THIS THREAD

nice dubs thread you got here user

It's not small and bland, it's claustrophobic and bleak. The Zone is a place of pure CANNOT BE, and it's dangerous as fuck. You can die just by stepping into thin air, because you didn't bother to check for anomalies.

Exactly, dense. It doesn't feel like survival when you find perfectly unlooted buildings standing 200+ years after the war.

From a pure gameplay perspective, STALKER is not that great. However, the sheer atmosphere makes up for it.

Plus, it has slavlands as a setting. Does Fallout 4 have slavlands for a setting? No? Well then.

And funnily enough, even with all the crafting and customization in Fallout 4, somehow you get more attached to guns in STALKER, because finding a good one is a rarity, while in F4 you swap them like gloves without a care.

I apologize for nothing.

That's a pretty rigged argument if I've ever seen one.
Stalker:
FO4:

It's funny because the atmosphere kinda fits both games. Stalkers is dark, and not gritty edgy dark. It captures this brutal day to day slavlife like no other game I've ever seen. Likewise the game is unforgiving as fuck and you can die just as easily as the AI.

I never played FO4 but I played FO3, and I assume it can't be that different. Last I remember it had this pseudo-1950s theme with very mild quirkiness to it. Likewise the gameplay was this fake RPG shit (with vats) and everything just worked for you. I'd say it was easily 1000x more bland than stalker.

I don't even see how enemies in stalker are bullet sponges because they die with 1 shot to the head, where as in fallout it's this dogshit shooter/rpg mix so you can get multiple headshots off and still not kill the target. At least the old fallouts where a proper RPG.

That happens when you are a shitter that plays on easy mode.
Difficulty scales weapon damage, it affects AI and players the same.

STOP

Confirmed for only having played easier difficulties, come back when you've beaten the hardest, faggot.

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha idc if its bait its fucking hilarious. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the best series

Lack of twitch animation, some minor body parts having zero damage, and time_to_aim function in [weapon name].ltx cause the bulletspongeness of stalker noobs.

How you know OP hasn't played a STALKER game - the post

One way to say the same thing.

Not so much if you got 20 first aids.

The bulletspongeness is also caused by non responsive NPC animation. Same with Fallout 4.

see

I see you started, saw a dude in an exo, then have continuously complained that your 9mm couldn't get through his Level V armor.
You need to go back.

Why does this board have a monthly "deus ex sucks" or "stalker sucks" thread?

weak baits.
some people are some starved of attention, that even would go as far as make a complete plebian scum of themselves just to receive reply

I do like both STALKER and Fallout 4 though, but I realized that FO4 offers more.