twitter.com/MobiusTrip_/status/834477177823453185
s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/anton-coolpecker/index.html
fabiensanglard.net/
metacritic.com/game/pc/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/yooka-laylee
yooka-laylee.wikia.com/wiki/Trowzer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many times do we have to tell you niggers that the project is not dead?

But that's not even slightly true, this game was going to be shit the second someone said "we should turn this stupid fucking meme into an actual game".

I'm not saying Yooka Laylee is any good but you cucks couldn't outdo even 4th rate platformers from the same gen if you put your minds to it.

I didn't give up on it the devs just fucked off to actually make the game instead of making a thread every week so that they don't tread over the same shit every day.

If you honestly think we can make anything beyond shitty drawings, you're an idiot.

Why would you tell lies

Some PS1 platformers were made by a team of 2 people with toaster computers

They also had something that the average user does not: balls

Yeah and our best attempt at teamwork is having a premade grid and everyone draws something in each box.

Well, that and a return on investment. It's kind of hard to motivate people when they won't get any money in return.

At this point, it basically is better than Watta-Failee.

It's still alive and one day we'll have our cute trouser snek to enjoy.

I'm sorry about your pet e-celeb being thrown out the door into the cold night where his mongrel ass belongs, but that is no actual indication of how good the game is going to be.

They could also do it full time because they could sell their game for $30-50 on release.

I'd say that's one of the reasons why a lot of kickstarters end up being shit. Being paid to do it rather than doing it to get paid. You need to put some risk in to force yourself to make something good, kickstarter is a safety net.

This guy gets it. Plus the game is open source so anyone can take the assets for themselves and work with them however they want.

Checked.

RIP anton and coolpecker

A certain namefag who can't fuck off with his ideas guy bullshit and anons infighting and losing interest killed A&C

If you don't have proof, shut the fuck up.

What, the rumor that it's dead? go back to halfchan if you want more proof, because it's dead.

This is what I'm talking about, you fucking 14-year old.

The #1 skill for game dev is resource planning. That's why so many kickstarter games fail. They just assume they can do whatever the fuck they want and not take it seriously, and then realize they couldn't even do 1/3rd of the shit they wanted and have to rush out this unfinished mess.

Nobody plans shit out because nobody takes gamedev seriously. Thats why it's flooded with so many 1-2 man teams making unfinished garbage and putting it on steam. Anybody who does take it seriously realizes the odds are so heavily stacked against you they don't even bother trying. It's impossible to market yourself because of multi-million dollar marketing budgets, so you have to compete with a sea of noise. It's very rare for people to take a loan out and try to start a studio nowadays which is why games are fucked.

It's just sad tbh. The barrier for entry to AAA is so high it's impossible to compete unless you go viral on the PC, and the barrier for entry to indie is so low you basically have to prove you aren't just some guy making a cash grab.

The shitposting about 4chan has finally come full-circle.

You know for a game that's been worked on for like a year and half (I think) there's a surprisingly low amount of fanart. All I could dig up in my files was this pic of Anton's little brother that was done for it.

What about Wanda?

Didn't we have an update not that long ago? Jesus you faggots have no patience.

You have to go back.

It's not dead. The guy making the music just put out some new tracks recently.

Tranquil Treeline is the shit.

Explains a lot, tbh.

They just want another yandredev prob.

Oh there's people here who absolutely want another yanderedev, the "cuckdev cuckdev you never fooled me" chanting was starting just before some devs popped in to explain where the project stood.

Whatever happened to yandredev?

Tbh the Anton team has had the least amount of drama I've seen for a chan project so far. Sure there's been some disagreements before, people left but it hasn't been as bad as some other ones. None of it has been project breaking either.

It's dead, sadly. Namefags had to do what they always do.

Is it the fact he interacted with the audience more than making the game, the fact his audience was weebs, or both?

He sperged out because not enough people licked his asshole and left for reddit.

Combination of deteriorating project + 8ch not doing his homework for him and also that each and every thread was filled with an unrelenting amount of shitposting from "CUCKDEV CUCKDEV XDDDD" types made him leave for the greener pastures of Reddit, where he received more asspats, but if I remember right they soured to him eventually too.

It's been an interesting case study, this whole project; there's been more outsiders trying to start drama than there actually has been internal drama.

If I had a nickel for every one of these dumbass threads I could quit my job and work on the game full time.

Could someone make a sequle to Spyro, or better yet A FUCKING TOMBA GAME?
Tomba is the best PS1 game.

Hi newfag

The real question is why hasn't anybody posted delicious lizard yet? Anybody left who's been around since the first thread?

VERY IMPORTANT

So they became Yandevs.

Not really no.

WEW
E
W

Same thing that happens with most of project ran by autists. There's always one massive mega-sperg that has to dominate the development and veto every little idea he didn't like and generally be a huge wanker. Seems like that's one of the problems that happened here.
It needs one sane head honcho, who isn't retarded, to hold a strong creative vision and kick out faggots.
It's also really hard to herd a random group of user who aren't being paid and have questionable loyalty to the project.

The alternative is having something like gmod modding, where people do whatever the fuck they want and you eventually end up with nyan cat guns. This is usually why you pay people when making games, although these guys are doing it for free so they're fucked.

learn programming, it's fun.
I'm doing it right now.

sorry for no music recently btw,
I figured this would help the project a little more than making more assets we currently have no use for

Are you retarded? It's the exact opposite. Fuck that nigger and his shitty Hitman knockoff.

I'm pretty sure there's one or two other pieces but I don't have them saved or at least filed correctly.

the problem with head honchos these days is that they rarely are sane or at least the right kind of crazy ; what you get is either megalomaniacal retards whose ambition exceed their actual skill and competency or snake oil salesmen

uhh, no. i don't think you know what you're talking about at all.
yandev was a terrible dev making a terrible game. he was called out on it constantly and left for reddit and tumblr as a hugbox. the anton & coolpecker devs left because they wanted to focus on their game. they haven't sold out and they haven't cried hugbox at all.

Wait, wasn't there some drama about this game dying and the devs going full Yandev a few months ago?
Huh. Guess I was wrong about this being dead.

It's because of the kickstarter era of gamedev. Old gamedevs use to have to weigh the risks, because, chances where, they took out a loan to start their company that they needed to pay back. Nowadays you just get a kickstarter or patreon, and can do whatever the fuck you want. Doesn't matter if it crashes and burns.

(checked for truth)
what still pisses me off is that not 5 years ago we still only ever got to hear when a game didn't do so well or about cut content and whatnot was the developer's side of story of how a project was fucked up entirely by the publisher for [X] reasons but never the other side.
And once the developers finally get their platform where they don't have to rely on a publisher what do they do? This shit right here

(double truth dubs)
The market's too extreme now. Publishers are getting too fucking greedy, devs are getting too wrapped up in their own ideas, AAA is impossible to penetrate, and indie dev is full of Z-tier garbage. That being said it's only really like this because publishers screwed too many people over and AAA studios got too big.

Need fanart of Anton sensualy caressing Yuka's poonhole.

Yuuka?

Yuca?

STOP

twitter.com/MobiusTrip_/status/834477177823453185
LOL

This won't be as bad as Rocket namedropping half, but Jesus Christ.

Dude… Don't lie to yourself. It's fucking dead. There hasn't been any updates in like 2 years, and it's very, VERY obvious that no one involved had any experience, or even drive to learn anything about game development. Other than music guy, he was pretty good.

Hello newfriend, welcome to Holla Forums

This is their latest "build". after 2 and a half years it looks like where a game studio would be at after about literally a week.

no

Bit weird innit, it's almost like their circumstances are vastly different.

I get that, but come on, if it takes 2.5 years to do a week's worth of work, and a short build cycle for a game is a year, I don't think I'll be too excited for the release date of April 2147

Fuck off back to Encylopedia Dramatica and stop trying to get projects killed because 'for teh le lulz xdddd'

If this was their job you'd probably have a point. But this is something they do on spare time with 0 budget over online communications. To make matters worse they're small as fuck. And a good chunk of that time was just the design phase. In any case it's not going to do anything to bitch about it. The devs said that it may not happen from the start, and those were the more optimistic times. You can still tell there's progress being made though. Just very slowly.

There's a shitload of concept art from 2014/15 on Holla Forums's booru

Gee, I wonder why?

Honestly, I'd volunteer help if I had the time. Got my own personal pet project going on in Unity.

Maybe if ACP is still in development by the time I finish I'll lend a hand.

Just remember user you sghould be able to crank it out in only 5 months. I mean a dedicated game studio can do it so how come you can't :^)

There's slow, and then there's almost completely stopped. Look, I get it, It's way harder as a small group and they're not even gonna be paid, that being said, it's clear they have no real programmers, designers, or managers. They've got some good models and great music, but that's literally it. You can't say the project isn't "dead" just because every few months they for some reason add a new 1% of a different level to the tech demo. They'll literally all die at this rate before the game is any sort of "done"

I miss the days when stuff took half a decade to produce. You knew you were getting quality or some deep shit.

Also, I gave the source code a look one time because the project is basically open source.

They've got a lot of "behind the scenes" shit going on. Beyond the surface mechanics of just being able to walk around, jump, and swing your arms, they've got a shit ton of state machines with a complex class hierarchy.

For instance, to jump:
That's the overall gist of it, anyway. I didn't give it a thorough look and it's been a while since I've dusted off my programmer boots.

I honestly intend on finishing it pretty soon if I can get my ass busy. I've been working on it since Jan 9, 2016. Since then, I've been doing behind-the-scenes work, completely redesigning the game, giving up, then completely redesigning again.

The current idea I have now actually makes it quick to develop and actually a super short game with a lot of replayability.

A fairly big problem is you have people that are developers that are trying to run businesses. Most of these people have no idea how to budget and create time tables, yet are trying to run their businesses while also running their projects. They simply aren't capable of doing all of it.

Kickstarter ruined many of these developers' minds as it made them think they could skip out on dealing with money men so they could just work on their projects, which meant no one ever has to make demands of them if they use crowd funding.

Like someone can be a decent programmer, but that doesn't mean they're also good about handling sales, filing taxes, or dealing with marketing.

At the rate they're going it should come out in under a decade honestly. Keep in mind a good chunk of the time spent during the beginning of many games is just designing shit to work. As well as a lot of the progress being made has been in coding and programming. Not meshes and animation which they said they need more of.

Besides that what's the hurry? As long as progress is being made and it's open source there's always the possibility of it getting help and being pushed to a finished state. Even if all the devs were to leave you would still have a semi-worked on area to bounce from.

The last time the dev team looked for help, Mark and bunch of other autists sperged out and banned Applegreen for an hour, even though there's a ton of anons who can start helping right now but won't for petty and selfish reasons.

wait, didn't the faggots making it beg for coders on halfchan or was that just someone making shit up?

I'm not much of a programmer myself but isn't that fairly standard for character movement?

It's the "proper" way to do it. Lets your code be very flexible. It's just not the "fast" way to do it. The way the codebase is set up, you'd swear they were making some kind of large-scale AA game.

Mark sperged the fuck out because they were daring to skim 4chan for help after explaining the talent-pool on 8ch was nonexistent or unwilling to help, others jumped on board because le cuckchan xDD shitposting, Applegreen permabanned and then unbanned because Mark once again realized he was retarded and begged forgiveness.

Are there any places to learn good practices like that? I never would've thought to build my game up that way.

I'm rooting for you guys. Looking forward to the game.

Just read the source code of well-written games like DOOM. Hell, even ACP if you're absolutely clueless and need a Unity reference.

Well they looked for help on halfchan and Mark's always been a faggot.

user, Carmack is an autist. His code reads like autism. Epic back in the original UT days was writing far nicer code, it just wasn't anywhere near as optimized or filled with impossible magic. It was obvious to us back then who would go on to be an engine company.

tbh I thought they were the same thing

0/10 wouldn't program with

that picture is extremely important

When is the game coming out?

Eventually

NIGGER, THEY MADE A FUCKING UPDATE RECENTLY ON Holla Forums.

HAVE SOME FUCKING PATIENCE

I want it now.

But how else will we shitpost and ruin projects for le salt?

Tortanic Really Spoiled People

Holla Forums is literally acting like a kid who went on holidays with his parents, and constantly pesters them during the car ride.

Give the motherfuckers some time to develop the fucking game.

You've been constantly shitting up the board with "WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD" before, and guess what, YOU WERE COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG.

Just stop already, and have a bit of fucking patience, you immature fucking niggers.

Holla Forums gets so blackpilled sometimes that it's not even funny. I don't know what kind of energy can motivate someone to act so damn negative. Getting anyone off their fat ass on this board seems damn near impossible unless they can act smug about it.

I mean, I fucking get it, we all love salt parties, laughing at shit developers and prefer being skepticism against the mindless hype. BUT HOLY SHIT, there is a difference between realism and retarded whiny pessimism.

A retard who constantly whines about everything being shit is no better and no less destructive than a retard who constantly gets hard because of a new shiny thing coming out.

Some of it's just being a cocksucker about things, others want to see projects fail (or crash and burn, preferably) because they desperately want to capture the glory-days of DmC and TORtanic threads, third camp is trying too hard to fit in and being a pessimistic ass. For all three there's an undeserving-smugness element.

The Holla Forums gamenights go pretty well, and some of the installations are pretty fiddly.

Yeah sure Anton & Coolpecker is making progress but do they have a rap this cool, uh?

This. I loved the DmC and Tortanic threads as much as the next guy, but at some point it becomes cannibalizing. There are a lot of """"""""people""""""""" who only like to shitpost and not talk about videogames. Pic related is anyone who likes to shitpost for fun. That is you. That is what your life can be reduced to.

Webm or bust.

Just imagine the DK Rap but sung by a bunch of wimpy hipsters and a few self-righteous lines about "bringing the genre back" thrown in there.

I mean, it's nice to see a game with those intentions, but don't be too full of yourself.

That's from cuckchan though

It's also from '13 when we were actually there, control your shitposting.

You're not wrong but you sound like one of those faggots defending Fallout 4 on Neogaf or youtube comments.

It's because you're so used to positive comments being written by retards, that every positive comment made about a game gives a similar reaction

I didn't and anybody who did is retarded for falling for the anton is dead meme

Indeed

even the name font is a rip off, you faggots really are just good at whinning

Damn, that actually makes it look professional.
As long as>>12289729 doesn't happen.

Kinda kicking myself for leaving the project due to lack of time, even though I was just writing dialogue. Here's hoping the drama cooled down.

The Quake engines were well designed, though some of the choices would not be smart today. Doom isn't that great of a reference though. Shit does everything with polar coordinates for some bizarre reference.
fabiensanglard.net/

Didn't care about this thread, saw the video. Instantly fell in love with it.
Godspeed.

not that I really care but apparently some people here do even though it doesn't really make any sense and if it were down to the original immigrants we'd probably be dead as a site

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

IMPORTANT!!!

No you just sound like a bitch. It's not the positivism, it's the way you wrote it.

Played around a bit with a build given to me from a friend. Camera is already 100% better than Yooka Laylee

We're also getting suplexes

Ey mang, If you want the latest build

anton.anticruft.com

This will always have the latest build, no matter what.

With love, Fred

I got a build from Jeb because I was worried about the camera, also told him about an oddity I found in the test level with the camera so that's bound to come up.

In any case shit was solid, but that level with the zigguart in it with the bland cubes right behind you at the start. Dunno if you guys are gonna leave them there but the camera goes to that fixed sideways till near the top and suddenly changes midway which caused some issues.

Ah, thats a proof of concept level, with some testing stuff here and there. Those cubes are for testing the fixed angle camera. Don't worry, thats not final.

If you want to test stuff, try messing around with coolpecker's dashing. Try and break it as best you can. If you do, replicate it a few times and shoot jeb an email on how you did it.

Though, the dash is pretty solid now, afaik. Animations notwithstanding.

righto. Also on the concept level there was a segment where burrow abruptly ended itself at what looked like a change in slope gradient. that bit of raised land by the water(?) was able to replicate that as well

I'm.. not sure what you mean by this. Can you take a screenshot?

I'll do you a better one and by tomorrow night will have a video up. It's almsot 2am here and I need to sleep

Aight. Goodnight user.

LIVE DAM IT

It's okay, user. There will be another thread and we'll hang out then!

Until next time!

With love, Fred

go back

The problem is when we do start tolerating that shit we get Overwatch threads. I'de prefer a more pessimistic site over reddit 3.0. But I'de prefer something more in the middle. Which we're probably not going to get unless people actually play video games.

user there is a difference between being /r9k/ tier pathetic and being elitist in what games are allowed.

Also couldn't replicate the burrow bug. so no video

what are you talking about? you can have a sekrit klub and not be sadsack gaylords.

That's kind of the problem. We can't have a secret club because the internet doesn't work like that. Invariably we were going to have reddit come here and now that they're here everybody has been on critical calling out shit taste when the game might just be mediocre or nothing special.

There's several other reasons as well but basically no, you can't have your cake and eat it.

I didn't know Game Grumps were working on this game.

I know i'm super naive but i actually look forward to play this! In 2023 :^)

no you can, it's called elitism. I think you faggots need to learn this. Bull the fuck out of newfags who don't know posting etiquette.

You just don't want to do the work. That's the issue.

So basically do what we've been doing? Calling out shit taste and calling them faggots for liking shit games. There's no other method of "bulling" out somebody than that. They can post like us but their taste will always show where they're from. Don't know what you mean by "work" when we've been doing what's been being done since the start.

MC looks like a lanky wigger.

I'd never play this, thankfully I won't have to.

THERE WAS ALREADY A WEBM IN THE YOOKA-LAYLEE THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's actually not an unreasonable date for it to be finished.

Idiots of the highest caliber.

It's difficult to give up on something that barely exists.

Test version

The project was doomed from the start.

Have a (1) from me.

Don't you mean Reddiquete you fucking faggot?

No one is excited for this game because the devs don't offer any fucking news about it, except when an user makes a thread saying "Is it dead yet???", to which the A&CDF come to the rescue to say it's not dead, while showing nothing to prove such a claim.

thread begs to differ mate

cucka laylee blatantly stole this, why did nobody pointed this out when the JT shitshow was happening?

Kill you'reself my man

I want to fuck coolpecker

Posting etiquette is not what we have.
We have general ideals held by the majority of the users that overwhelm the minority of opinions to ensure quality.

As for
Ignoring any post you don't agree with and calling them /r9k/ isn't how you reach a consensus.

It's Val.
It always was and always will be Val shitting up every project.
Even the fucking original guys on the team came out and said they stopped working on it because of Val's shittery.
He doesn't do anything beyond spitball ideas. He doesn't even flesh them out, he just makes an outline and asks everyone to fill in the blanks, then takes credit for it.

He did the same to the /gg/ threads, the same to the Holla Forums sings threads, the same to a bunch of threads on Holla Forums and he did it to this game as well.
See: >>>/cow/227015

Do tell me, what great change was made? They updated the README.md?

whose this (((we))) you speak of?

You and I both know it was referencing the entirety of the board.

You're not even on the dev team, are you? You're just some fucking groupie like Val who jerks off the Devs so they acknowledge you and you can look back and think "I did something".

Where do you talk to them? In their cliquey IRC or back on halfchan, where dissenters get banned?
That's not how it works here, so stop trying to make yourself out to be the morally correct idiot in an internet fight and prove that this project isn't a stillborn, limping around hoping there's a giant shitfest so they can drop the project without too many hurt feelings.

Nobody said this in these threads or even made mention of Val actively destroying the group effort, most of the people who left early on realized they were in over there heads, became disinterested or went off to do their own thing. The latter became the more common excuse later on. Post caps or something if I'm wrong though, I don't autisticly follow these guys lives so I wouldn't know but I've been in just about every one of these threads and I've never seen anything to validate your claim. Val's a faggot but every dev has said that Val's been harmless since day 1.

And they put out an update video a while ago fam. Read the thread. If you want the game to move faster consider helping out or something. If not I don't see why how it's doing a disservice to you by not pushing out new work every day. I get the feeling you're one of the shitters who lies and stirs up drama and infighting without any actual proof.

It's all there in that /cow/ thread, man.
And yes, I am shitting up the thread, but only because we get this exact same thread every week or two, and it gets annoying.

I thought it looked nice, but seeing such a slow development filled with a bunch of faggots praising the Devs for their slow work got rather boring.
I have no interest in joining such a group.

If these threads were once a month, I wouldn't care, but they're constant and as soon as they are made the (1) and done's and the (50) Defence Force comes out and the thread ends the same way.
I choose to go with the side that makes the thread hit bump limit faster.

I've learned a long time ago to never trust anything cow says unless they have actual quotes from the people with verified identities or something. I'm reading through the thread and I only see things about Val being an idea fag and irking some of the members. Never actually leading them to quit though if there is I can't find it. In any case Val absolutely did not "kill" the project. The members in it knew Vals history from the first threads and said first hand that if he got out of hand they'd drop his ass. It more likely naturally died down because Holla Forums is small and actual devotion to a project is pretty rare in itself.

It's slow because you have a group of semi-experienced people making a game with no budget over the internet. I don't know why you expect a small group of faggots to be on higher ground than half the fags on agdg who are encouraged for simply making an effort and learning. Point is that this isn't a licensed project with money behind it. It's an effort that's going to take a long time because people have lives to work around it.

We get a AnC thread maybe every other week with some varience. The reason it's being posted this often now is the Jontron/Yooka Laylee drama. Prior to that we rarely got a thread once a month. I don't care if you shitpost but just be one of those (1) and done fags because all you're doing is giving me a reason to bump the thread.

That's why.

I. Want. To. Fuck. Coolpecker.

Too bad he doesn't want to fuck you, nerd.

Good luck with that. He's not real

The closest thing we have is Apple//Green and he's confirmed to suck dicks if you are a former member of his old band. :^)

It hurts to live.

A few people did.

pick one

Looks like a trap.

Is this game coded in fucking unity?

Heh, he does. They should have made him his little sister or something.

Yes

Are you somehow not aware of the massive gay sexual tension between anton and coolpeck? This game is just gay enough to have a trap little brother.

I don't know if this was unintentional or not.

Well, it's a Holla Forums game so a trap is a must have.

You know why most devs don't advertise their development processes here? Because trolls love to pick them apart. Don't trust everything you hear about this game.

That said, I want this game to be good.

Yeah, the only dev going full Yandev recently is the Monster Girl Island dev.

Is that the same as Monster Girl Gamu? Because Apple//Green is doing music work for that game.

does anybody seriously believe this?

What if the megasperg and the sane head honcho are the same person

Been testing it and it's pretty solid. The camera needs some refinement and I'm worried aobut areas where camera control is removed because it might be done BEFORE the platforming or navigation is complete.

It's not the same. Monster Girl Boy Island is a 3D game.

Oh good. I just got off from seeing the dev post on /monster/ and telling everybody to stop acting all entitled while acting like a self entitled faggot who was above everybody in the thread, I don't give a shit about the game but people like him need to burn for this stuff and he's likely going to be successful regardless I'm full of hate right now as a result

Just check out the threads on /monster/. The old thread about it on Holla Forums went past bump limit and is gone.

I'm not so sure just yet, user. Despite redickz still not directly revealing the trapshit in any of the places he reveals game updates, apparently the first day of the info being leaked out resulted in about 100+ of his 3000 or so patrons disappearing. If the info actually spreads out more largely then things might be more draining for him.

Thing is, I genuinely didn't care about this faggot until he started acting like a smug cunt towards his fans. That's a giant fucking nono unless you have something to back you up like a near perfect track record in game development.

I want it more now.

I'm not but I like my girls with dicks.

Then go play just about everything else. There's no lewd games out there these days that are capable of abstaining from gay shit. The majority of the reason people were looking forward to this shit was because he said just that fact and he went 180 on his word AFTER people had been supporting him financially for that exact reason.

reminder that Playtonic nuked their fucking careers for this.

Sounds good to me

Funny how such little things are so fucking explosive

They could have just left him in and it would have been fine, I didn't even know he had lines in that game but now they've gone and shot themselves in the foot

this makes them like 10000 times more retarded

The fact that it's being downplayed is only making it worse. Feels like extreme damage control. Who's the faggot here that's posting "white tears" in every comment chain. I know it's one of you

dropped

They shot themselves in the head. And they deserve this.

Then you're a massive gay.

glad I kept this

I want homosexuals off of Holla Forums

Come to think of it, getting thrown off a tall building was probably one of the better ways to die when the Quran was written.

Keep it up and you'll get a porn dump ban.

metacritic.com/game/pc/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/yooka-laylee
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/yooka-laylee

That's only half of it, the game itself isn't even that good and Jim Sterling with Laura Kate Dale, the type of people they attempted to pander to trashed the game regardless. On top of cancelling the Wii-U version despite allegedly switching engines so it could be compatible with it resulting in a poor framerate.

Every single time I see a cog in a game with this kind of art style I can't help but remember the horny cog in Conker's BFD. I got that game at an early age and his dialog was the kind of dialog you don't want anyone to hear over your speakers.
Bringing him his missing lady-cog makes him moan once you force that lady cog to 'deep throat' his wooden stick. It's a pretty weird part of the game. Needless to say, he prefers oral to anal.

i wonder if we can convince Jon to ECH for this A&C instead

for A&C instead*

He'll be onboard

BADABIM BADABUM, I WANT ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF THE ROOM

The A&C devs already extended an invitation for him to do voice acting via twitter. No response afaik though.

how did i not see that

That's honestly pretty cringe. I would have thought they'd actually wait until it was finished but then again the project showed a lot more promise when there were more people on it.

I don't see it. Are you so gay you see dicks everywhere?

I sort of see it but it but it really looks nothing like a dick unless you think everything looks like a dick.

What about Lobodestroyo? Have you forgotten about this game Holla Forums?

No;

The revival is real

And I hate all of them.

I didn't fucking give up on it I just never see anything about it ever, is it still being developed? I want to play it dammit finish it someday please

kill yourself

no u

Is that G-Eazy?

All he had was 2 new games and 1 development hell game

I can believe they came up with Trouser Snake on their own.

From here: yooka-laylee.wikia.com/wiki/Trowzer

This is why you MN09 and YL fags failed so hard.

What a stretch. You're definitely seeing dick in everything user.

Puru a shit.

you can stretch this DICK

I don't know, he might be onto something.

fuckin hell man, you guys are right

aaaaaaaaand it's ruined.

Puru a best

Shameful.

Oh well. At least its not a kickstarter copycat shit. The shading could be better though.

congrats A&C you made it

I could die happy knowing this is the extent normalfags will know of this game. At the very least we wouldn't be getting an influx of shit like that in here if it wasn't hugely successful outside of the board.

Reminder for those who are losing or have lost hope, we still have the WSW goys doing something.

Yeah you're probably right user.

I bet applegreen had a say in making the image.

meant for

my bad.

Puru IS a best

Why do they twitch when they're not moving?

They're writhing in agony as they're puppeted along in a game they no longer wish to partake in.

If I had a nickle for every time A&P has been released I'd have no money

user, I don't think you understand. That comment was under Dunkey's review of the game.

Have you ever wondered if Yooka Laylee is shit because Banjo Kazooie is shit but you never noticed because you have rose tinted nostalgia glasses?