Aliens are the only supernatural shit that scares me. Why aren't there any horror games with Grays in them?

Aliens are the only supernatural shit that scares me. Why aren't there any horror games with Grays in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/383630-bruno-borges-missing-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same reason why there is a lack of scenes or images of anal probing. There is no God

Original xcom can be quite scary on night missions.

ayylmaos aren't supernatural

Because devs jump onto some cosmic horror with tentacles or some giger rip-off instead.

Takes too much effort for modern devs to make a decent horror game. There was one called The Hum that was in development a few years back, but they never released anything more than two or three proof of concept videos that looked like they were desperately trying to ride Amnesia's coattails. 90% sure it's vaporware at this point.

Because to the modern audience, they want the aliens to be like Mass Effect.

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

Because they are not "in" right now. It's still all about jumpscares, but slenderman got replaced with zombies and "lovercraftian" monsters.

Because we got games like Destroy All Humans instead.

I fucking hate normalfags for this.

because people want to fuck aliens, to to be scared by them

I would be more than happy if we got more of that. Hell we are getting a new Invader zim so we should be able to get a new DAH game.

Invader zim was never good.

I highly doubt normalfags are triggered by unique ayy designs, it's far more likely that making aliens different from humans requires a lot more work by making them all have different animations. I mean even the aliens in mass effect that aren't human like got shafted in the multiplayer because it wold be too hard to make something other than a reskinned human. The farthest they went was volus, but that's still just a short fat human in a suit.

Did you also see pic-related as a kid?

That shit is terrifying to me. No bully. Xenos from Alien? Not scary. Greys? Super fucking scary

If you only knew how deep the rabbit hole goes.

There are far more scarier things on this man's earth, no need to look up.

What about Flatwoods?

GODDAMNIT I THOUGHT I WAS FREE OF THAT IMAGE, I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE IT AGAIN FUCK YOU user

You can't hide forever.

this shit legitimately spooks me and fascinates me at the same timeI used to even watch the shitty x-files and ancient aliens shows on history channel because I found ayys so terrifying and fascinating at the same time

That just looks retarded, although a game where you float around as an angry looking ayy scaring kids sounds pretty fun

I think it may be time for a spooky shit thread.

They probably think your scary too, user.

sweet dreams

It's larger than you might think.

Ain't spooky if you can blow it up

I can never be scared of aliens again after the ayy lmao meme

I think it might be because of the uncanny valley theory.
Other than gray aliens, slightly-off human face shapes are not very explored in horror movies.

That is actually pretty cool and it makes sense too. It probably uses far less energy and travels much faster by just letting the gravity and wind help it role around.

If you know anything about evolution, cladistics, and comparative morphology, you realize the horrifying truth about Grey aliens.

They're human, and we're just not very imaginative creatures.

it's an owl mistaken to be an alien.

y'know, I'd fuck a Grey as is.
A hole is a goal.

Reminds me I watched The Mothman Prophecies last night and thought it was really dull. Are there any games that feature mothman?

Dawn of Sorrow

I just find them erotic.

Also Destroy All Humans, I mean, it's not horror, but it might help you not fear the ayys.

Also apropos of nothing there is this song.

Is it spooky?

As spooky as any other Castlevania I guess.

shin megami tensei series does

But mothman is cute in the games

My autism of loving 40k young helped me not devlop a fear that much.

I would used to have nightmares about alien abductions until I read enough 40k shit to mentally think each night I will become a space marine and kick the grays asses

The rngesus in EU/EW can be pretty fucking scary as well. I need to play the original sometime, maybe the new one as well.

What other Fortean critters have made it into videogames?

Agreeable~

The X-Files episode it originates from ("Jose Chung's From Outer Space") will make them even less scary.

Best ep

I think the scariest by far is the skinwalker, it's the only one hideous enough to invoke paralytic shock rather than fight or flight. Besides all the others are yiffable.

AYYYYYY
LMAAAAAOOO

some versions of the wendigo and the chupacabra can be bretty spooky

rt.com/viral/383630-bruno-borges-missing-aliens/

Oh shit, Holla Forums

stob, this shit actually scares me.

True facts.

why were the grays always in weird rooms like that?

And those rooms were typically irradiated.

Post screen caps, I ain't clicking that shit.

Bet he's got a big fat prehensile sense of humor.

Weren't these just monkeys with genetic fuckery done to them?

Also I found a better version.

OH FUCK.

Yes

He might have become a gray, so lithe, so intelligent, so hung like a horse~

Area 51 had a Gray in it and he was voiced my Marilyn Manson.

That's what some people thought, but no one really knows. One of the engineers thought it was just a hairless monkey, but he also said that they "came back from Roswell"

OH FUCK

Please try to contain yourself.

That is pretty cute.

They're claimed to be cloned from DNA found at the Roswell crash site, not the actual pilots of the craft. The engineer offhandedly says there's no way to prove that and brings up the monkey thing. Probably shaved monkeys could not kill you with their mind.

Not so flat from where I'm sitting.

i hear you user, i had a fear of greys for a large amount of my childhood, for some reason that lead to a fear of things shaped like alien heads. i had a fear of guitar picks at one point in my life.

>>>/furry/

Reminder that sometimes it's healthier to not take the stairs.

Why you scare them when you can torture them and have great sessions with them in basement facility about our next technology?

What.

She looks alright, enjoys showing off her vagina too, so probably is easy, as long as you wear a condom it could be alright.

That's not even a monster. It's literally just a giant fucking turtle the size of a small pickup truck. The only reason it's noteworthy is because the tourism board decided it needed an excuse to have a festival and draw in local tourism bux out of Fort Wayne.

Fucking lame.

What's this unspicy meme doing here?

It's hard to find them scary when there are conflicting complementary messages coming from down there.

The greys are cyborg humans without emotions from the future trying to save themselves from eternal slavery. They are from the machine kingdom timeline where humanity was fully enslaved by the nibiruans after the rebuilding process after the great deluge in 2025.
DO NOT TRUST THE BEARDED GIANTS

FUCK SHIT WHY WON'T IT MINIMIZE

I always thought it was silly that the tiny bulbous head greys were fighting simple on-foot battles against cyborg lizard killing machines. And WINNING.

Or he was just an unstable kid with severe problems and autism who probably just killed himself.

Nigger the world is only mundane if you want it to be.

how did no one notice he bought a fucking giant statue for that much?

A world with Russians in it is plenty interesting without you making stuff up.

At least make it related to BVIDEOGAMES

I DON'T LIKE THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE ATMOSPHERE THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN ALIENS GAY

The Turian has a vagina user.

th-that's a salarian a-and if it's a masculine vagina it's gay as hell

that was a pretty okay creepypasta.

Maybe reddit is more your speed?

tfw not a cuntboy really

Most real cuntboys tend to ruin themselves by trying to make themselves beefy and hairy. I want twink cuntboys to be a thing.

Wouldn't that just be an ugly girl?

In the same way that a femboy (th-the penisful kind) is an ugly dickgirl, I guess.

You're an ugly girl.

>>>/out/

a-anyway muscles (th-the descriptor-of-aesthetic kind) and hair aren't always bad things ;w;

aliens

Sorta related to the stairs but there has been instances of people randomly disappearing in the woods.

Huh. Also they did have the technology for bombing runs given the last mission.

Is sci-fi really /x/?

I really want to actually spot an ayylmao ship like people claim to have spotted all around the world so I can be 100% sure they exist.

That's in Acre. We BRs joke about Acre being Brazil's area 51 mostly because almost nobody lives there but also because a bunch of weird shit happens in that place.

Stories about aliens (especially ayyliens) have always had heavy overlap with spooky stories.

Not even the animals we live beside on this planet care, but the watchers from above care.

Which watchers are you referring to?
The nordics/lyrans/vegans that seeded us? The annunaki/nibiruans/sirians that larped as gods and eslaved us? The orion grays that just want our tender beef? Or perhaps the ubermensch remnants?

Nords and vegans are aliens?

Nordics from being light skinned bright beings. Vegans from the Vega star system. You gotta brush up on your ayylmao studies fellow human.

If we're going by woowoo theories, grays are technically interdimensional demons, and not aliens right?

I don't think you know what that word means.

To be fair, any theory going that far would have to accept that our linguistic capabilities and language barriers are simply not able to properly communicate the reality and perceptions in which these beings operate within, at least not in English.
Also, technically, technically, technically, interdimensional demons would still be aliens, its merely a case of semantics.

What was that found footage movie of some greys abducting a family?

A girl was killed in sacrifice like a year or two ago to stop Slenderman. People these days are retarded.

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County?
If I said WTV, would you know what I meant?

Incident in Lake County is apparently a remake of that.

So Holla Forums be honest, if a female ayy abducted you would you fuck her?

I'm cool with either gender. As long as they're cute and short.

I think so, yeah. I never watched the remake, the original kept me awake through the night with lights on and sleeping in shifts during the day I was so spooped, no joke. It's not even ayys that spooped me really, it's just the fear that something could get inside your house and take you away that terrifies me.

Reposting /tg/ story time.

i want the 21th century to go away

It is you who is the one who does not know what that word means.

Slenderman is basically the classic alien except he wears a suit and has no eyes.

Flathead Lake Monster just sounds like a really big sturgeon, the fuck?

How is life on other planets "beyond scientific understanding"?

That's actually a bit of a sad story. It sounds like he suffered from some sort of sleep apnea or other disorder that affected his sleep or circulation while sleeping, his later posts sounded like he probably had a sudden onset of congestive heart failure or perhaps some silent heart attacks. Rip in peace user.

affected his breathing or circulation while sleeping, rather.

She wasn't killed. They stabbed her like 30 times but she wasn't killed.

That's a retarded definition. By that metric, then String Theory is Supernatural. Pretty much every cutting-edge field of study is bordering on the supernatural, and even some well known but as-of-yet not fully understood forces of nature (such as gravity) are supernatural - and therefore occupy the same status as angels and voodoo and ghosts and shit.

Supernatural is something natural, but bigger that also sells greeting cards and allergy medicine.
Just like a supermarket is a market, but bigger that also sells greeting cards and allergy medicine.

so the gift shop at a national park could be considered supernatural?

My negro.

what if what we see as alien is just a suit for biological protection and inside it is a more human like form? think about it, germs are dangerous and they might upset life on earth or fuck with the eyys immune system

pls do explain

Any and all. They're the only things that even notice us. When mankind goes extinct, things will continue as they had before mankind, the animals will not notice, they won't search the ruined cities for knowledge and pure curiosity like we do with our predecessors and the others.

I find it funny how all countries have a place that is sparsely populated and weird shit happens, on venezuela we have the delta amacuro.

I'm guessing you haven't heard the pseudoscience bullshit /x/ spews to buttress their ideas

If Aliens are (((supernatural))) does that mean we would be too if we went to a different planet?

No user you don't understand. Most of Brazil is sparsely populated and like everywhere in the world we have folklore. But a bunch of weird shit does happen in Acre.

see

I'd fuck it

My brother had a pet huntsman (I think that's what that spider is, anyway), they're honestly rather cute

You are now wishing that you could turn Wirriamu into a kodama.

have you played Penumbra 2? You'd love that shit, OP. ET looking mutant chases you around randomly like Alien: Isolation
also nice dubs

Color me interested on wanting context, assuming you're not LARP'ing which is likely the case otherwise you'd have caused the entire site to be scrubbed.

he was 24 years old his parents are businessman so they dint give a fuck about money nor what his adult son did while on vacation maybe even support such practices or some shit

We are on a different planet to them, so to them, humans would be the supernatural beings/cryptids.

I mean, provided our technology is advanced enough to seem nonsensical to them and we decide to simply fuck about and abduct them instead of making a formal greeting.

It doesn't matter as long as something has a dick and something has a hole.

user, aren't boys with pussies just girls?
-Mom

Maybe fucking about and abducting humans is their idea of a formal greeting.

I can't masturbate to this, the one getting penetrated would have a vagina but they'd still look somewhat masculine
help