Global Report form has been updated. Do not forget: never bareback any imageboard

Global Report form has been updated. Do not forget: never bareback any imageboard.

What did he mean by that?

I stopped caring years ago.

Attached: y tho.jpg (1813x2111, 864.88K)

Kushner is mining your IPs

I have never used Tor or a VPN.

tbh

This.

Enjoy cyberAIDS.

Attached: 28d56e82-4be1-4c4a-85d7-bc43e46f100d.jpg (932x287, 56.42K)

*yawn*

They changed the text on the form, I think.
Nothing major.

Sometimes i've autistically mused that someone could compile all my 8ch posts and reveal them if I ever become a figure in the public eye. "I hope your entire family is raped, you fucking nigger" could destroy a career lel

Becoming a public figure or even gainfully employed is the last thing you should worry about, you fucking nigger.

I know that nigger but in my brief moments of sobriety it's nice to fantasize

Unironically this

Aren't these sort of things called canaries?

Attached: ba084e7c089b5cc5d982dbc6b391b2db.jpg (1391x2048, 1.18M)

Jokes on them. Reading my post history would just make people go
And confirm the few true things I have said between shitposts for years decades.

I've been an Anime Pro™ posting psychotic word salad on the internet longer than some of you have been alive.

Attached: Brigadoon.mp4 (640x360, 5.34M)

No a canary is something like
The metaphore is that like a canary in a coal mine you will know shit has hit the fan when it dies. This is a warning. When the canary is removed(IF, and that is a big if, since Jim is ex-military intelligence, a mason, and obviously bioluminescent) that will mean that the Race Queen, Jim, whoever has had the screws put on them by a government and all though they are not legally allowed to say so they can stop saying they haven't.

Fuck you faggot feds

DEATH TO AMERICA
BURN THE JEWS
I'VE GOT ENOUGH FERTILIZER TO SUPPLY THE ENTIRETY OF IRELAND WITH POTATOES
ONLY THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM IS GAY

Attached: 528f0276879936f5f2d1d919c9a528657f8205ce4485cebb3c72959450d3d4cf.png (903x1314, 1.32M)

Bend over and take it, sissy.

I'M NOT GAY

That little skirt you are wearing says otherwise.

The canary is at the bottom of every page:

If they get hit with gag orders, they're not allowed to speak about it to confirm or deny it, so by removing the denial at the bottom of the page as they're legally obligated, they are confirming they have been.

Of course, there may be court orders and gag orders that allow you or even force you to say you haven't been compromised, so maybe the canary is worth nothing.

Unless they’re just lying. You could sue them if they are, but I think you’d net a pig or two and still have your life ruined. Then again I think the FBI realizes how useless it is to ruin that which doesn’t exist.

checked
but are you autistic enough to muse that tor is compromised, and using it on 8ch only makes your plea for innocent use worse?

Attached: 042-troy-theredlist.jpeg (2048x3072, 551.5K)

looks the same tbh

Anyone know when I can find a good selection of standard film clips, best scenes, fight scenes and so on. youtube has fucking nuked everything lately.
Found nothing on dailymotion, vimeo etc.
All I wanted was to watch the valykyrie scene in Max Payne where he goes into the water, drags himself out, injects, and goes apeshit afterwards.
Copyright should die very very soon and very very hard.

doesn't that mean those at /gayfagts/ with their meetup/map threads ar gonna get van

It isn't going anywhere no matter how much you nigger tier whine for free shit.

sigh. I've been writing with the assumption that my posts are saved and can be collated in a court subpoena or 'watchlist'

Sometimes it even delusions of grandeur as if my posts will be compiled and studied, but I still rarely put in anything but the lowest effort. If someone does something whacky enough that will be the case.

but yeah, I remember thinking the posts were temporary and everything you saw while writing from your home desktop browser on your ISP you pay from your personal bank account was truly anonymous. You've got to be a fucking moron if you think that's the case today.

Hi Rabbi Rosenberg, would you like a slice of my foreskin to cure your genetically flawed mole-vision.

The director did not design that scene to be watched on its own, but as part of a complete and balanced film. Just go and watch the whole thing.

The film isn't much good.
The director wasn't fully capable, and his vision really doesn't matter.
That's like saying Shakespeare didn't intend for his plays to be cut up into quotes and sayings.
Jesus didn't intend for people to refer to individual parts of the bible, he only meant for them to pass it on orally and in its unbroken entirety every single time.
There are some absolute fucking dunces in the world today, brought up by corporations to lick their taints clean. It's really pathetic.

Sorry, we don't serve darkies round here.
- That's alright, I DONT EAT THEM!!!!!!!
xaxaxaxsxaxsxaxaxsxsxxaxas

Oy vey, I'm making a documentary about video games turned into films and I want to know where I can BUY some film clips, I just schmerkled my schtenkt and it gablorktsteined all over my finkelschneilen. Does anyone know where I can spend my gold shekels on temporary renting of searchable goyim films schnoinken.
Shalom hakshlart!

I remember a glorious time, when the juden were being cast out, their stolen wealth returned to the people they had robbed it from, and a gold star warned every one of the presence of evil.
You should still be wearing those stars.

Oh boy here comes the jannycuck to pretend he gives a shit about the board.

Who's he think he's kidding?