Global Report form has been updated

Eli Young
Eli Young

Global Report form has been updated. Do not forget: never bareback any imageboard.

What did he mean by that?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I stopped caring years ago.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

never bareback any imageboard.

Attached: y-tho.jpg (864.88 KB, 1813x2111)

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Kushner is mining your IPs

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

I have never used Tor or a VPN.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

tbh

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

This.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Enjoy cyberAIDS.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Attached: 28d56e82-4be1-4c4a-85d7-bc43e46f100d.jpg (56.42 KB, 932x287)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

*yawn*

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

They changed the text on the form, I think.
Nothing major.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Sometimes i've autistically mused that someone could compile all my 8ch posts and reveal them if I ever become a figure in the public eye. "I hope your entire family is raped, you fucking nigger" could destroy a career lel

James Wood
James Wood

Becoming a public figure or even gainfully employed is the last thing you should worry about, you fucking nigger.

Jace Price
Jace Price

I know that nigger but in my brief moments of sobriety it's nice to fantasize

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Unironically this

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Aren't these sort of things called canaries?

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

tfw someone leaks your Sarah Silverman posts as you're running for an important post within the AfD
"I want to holocaust her a**hole", what exactly did you mean by that, user?

Attached: ba084e7c089b5cc5d982dbc6b391b2db.jpg (1.18 MB, 1391x2048)

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Thinking internet-security matters when the site-owner is a spook.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

thinking anyone cares about your bush league shitposts

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Jokes on them. Reading my post history would just make people go
Yep, he's a schitzophrenic, alcoholic, loser with no friends, family, hope, or future. I wonder why he hasn't killed himself yet?
And confirm the few true things I have said between shitposts for years decades.

Brigadoon was 18 years ago
I've been an Anime Pro™ posting psychotic word salad on the internet longer than some of you have been alive.

Attached: Brigadoon.mp4 (5.34 MB, 640x360)

John Foster
John Foster

No a canary is something like
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.
The metaphore is that like a canary in a coal mine you will know shit has hit the fan when it dies. This is a warning. When the canary is removed(IF, and that is a big if, since Jim is ex-military intelligence, a mason, and obviously bioluminescent) that will mean that the Race Queen, Jim, whoever has had the screws put on them by a government and all though they are not legally allowed to say so they can stop saying they haven't.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Fuck you faggot feds

DEATH TO AMERICA
BURN THE JEWS
I'VE GOT ENOUGH FERTILIZER TO SUPPLY THE ENTIRETY OF IRELAND WITH POTATOES
ONLY THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM IS GAY

Attached: 528f0276879936f5f2d1d919c9a528657f8205ce4485cebb3c72959450d3d4cf.png (1.32 MB, 903x1314)

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

Bend over and take it, sissy.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

I'M NOT GAY

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

That little skirt you are wearing says otherwise.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

The canary is at the bottom of every page:
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.

If they get hit with gag orders, they're not allowed to speak about it to confirm or deny it, so by removing the denial at the bottom of the page as they're legally obligated, they are confirming they have been.

Of course, there may be court orders and gag orders that allow you or even force you to say you haven't been compromised, so maybe the canary is worth nothing.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

Unless they’re just lying. You could sue them if they are, but I think you’d net a pig or two and still have your life ruined. Then again I think the FBI realizes how useless it is to ruin that which doesn’t exist.

James Ward
James Ward

checked
but are you autistic enough to muse that tor is compromised, and using it on 8ch only makes your plea for innocent use worse?

Attached: 042-troy-theredlist.jpeg (551.5 KB, 2048x3072)

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

looks the same tbh

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Anyone know when I can find a good selection of standard film clips, best scenes, fight scenes and so on. youtube has fucking nuked everything lately.
Found nothing on dailymotion, vimeo etc.
All I wanted was to watch the valykyrie scene in Max Payne where he goes into the water, drags himself out, injects, and goes apeshit afterwards.
Copyright should die very very soon and very very hard.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

sex trafficking
doesn't that mean those at /gayfagts/ with their meetup/map threads ar gonna get van

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

It isn't going anywhere no matter how much you nigger tier whine for free shit.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

sigh. I've been writing with the assumption that my posts are saved and can be collated in a court subpoena or 'watchlist'

Sometimes it even delusions of grandeur as if my posts will be compiled and studied, but I still rarely put in anything but the lowest effort. If someone does something whacky enough that will be the case.

but yeah, I remember thinking the posts were temporary and everything you saw while writing from your home desktop browser on your ISP you pay from your personal bank account was truly anonymous. You've got to be a fucking moron if you think that's the case today.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Hi Rabbi Rosenberg, would you like a slice of my foreskin to cure your genetically flawed mole-vision.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

The director did not design that scene to be watched on its own, but as part of a complete and balanced film. Just go and watch the whole thing.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

The film isn't much good.
The director wasn't fully capable, and his vision really doesn't matter.
That's like saying Shakespeare didn't intend for his plays to be cut up into quotes and sayings.
Jesus didn't intend for people to refer to individual parts of the bible, he only meant for them to pass it on orally and in its unbroken entirety every single time.
There are some absolute fucking dunces in the world today, brought up by corporations to lick their taints clean. It's really pathetic.

William Perry
William Perry

<gib free sheit nigger bix nood ooga
Speak english, darkie.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Sorry, we don't serve darkies round here.
- That's alright, I DONT EAT THEM!!!!!!!
xaxaxaxsxaxsxaxaxsxsxxaxas

Oy vey, I'm making a documentary about video games turned into films and I want to know where I can BUY some film clips, I just schmerkled my schtenkt and it gablorktsteined all over my finkelschneilen. Does anyone know where I can spend my gold shekels on temporary renting of searchable goyim films schnoinken.
Shalom hakshlart!

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

I remember a glorious time, when the juden were being cast out, their stolen wealth returned to the people they had robbed it from, and a gold star warned every one of the presence of evil.
You should still be wearing those stars.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Oh boy here comes the jannycuck to pretend he gives a shit about the board.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Who's he think he's kidding?

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

tfw this sort of thing would both embarrass AND arouse me

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit