I'd say Bioware is kill, but it keeps walking like some kind of zombie

I'd say Bioware is kill, but it keeps walking like some kind of zombie

twitter.com/bioware/status/849671752192077828

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioWare
archive.is/5Wd1d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did videogames became safespaces? I want the old times when videogames were considered the devil by religious nutjobs back.

when's that video game crash going to happen? I've been waiting for years, Holla Forums.

When it became mainstream and we didn't bully normalfags hard enough to get the fuck out.

So what the fuck do these SJWs want?
Do they want games to be considered "true art" or do they want games to cater to their safe-spaces? Don't they always go off about how art has to "challenge" you and what you believe or some bullshit?

What does that character say?

It's coming user. We just have to wait until the idiots who buy this stuff, can no longer support the out of control budgets.

Let me drop this flag really quick

for you to feel miserable and isolated in your viewpoints.

It will never come. And its retards like you who have no idea how the first crash even worked who think otherwise

Not even a cute 2d zombie.

Its not happening, having a console is just as natural as having a TV or a mobile phone nowadays.
The only reason why we're not seeing AAAshits become even more draconian is because a big part of casuals moved to mobileshit.
Not enough unfortunately and AAA companies are still shit.

At least in Dragonspear the tranny cleric was killable

Funny thing is that the tranny acts exactly like a tranny
Of course, this is exactly the problem. They let an in-group secret out.

BTW don't you love how this is what they are going to remedy?

Of all the cringe in the game, THIS is what they are "working to remedy".

I'd pay half my net work for someone to hack bioware and give it a giant penis.

So brave

So they shut up the tranny, and to avoid backlash from the tranny community (all five members of it), they say they did it out of progress.
Well bioware, it's too late. You won't get back the cis white males. You filled the bed with dragon dildos, now you lay on it.

So who even is this person? Do they work for Bioware?

Fine, just remember YOU ASKED FOR THIS

Not a person. A tranny.

One thing I don't get is, why do these guys write in a pic and then upload that pic instead of just writing it as a tweet?

I think it was that tranny from gamespot. I don't think they work there anymore. It also tweeted about how misogynistic or something about an Assassin's Creed advert in the bathroom stalls. Don't have the pic on me but someone must have it.

Brevity is the soul of wit, and they're witless.

Dx

What's the deal here? The PC asked the NPC for it's history, so he/she/it tells. If the tranny is ok with his own identity there is no big deal telling it used to be a man, or whatever.

I thought we were past this. Are people going to get butthurt every time a fag or tranny turns out to have a flaw? What if there's a tranny villain? A real one, not a joke or an anti-hero. Are these freaks going to lose their minds then, too?

Why is a tranny on a colonization mission?

Trans people are complaining, so this…THIS has to be remedied!

I'm more offended by the ham-fisted terrible writing which will likely worsen with the update

Because Twitter forces a hard limit of 140 characters per post.

Because they did it in a "transphobic" way and made them seem crazy.

Because they're too longwinded for 140 characters and too retarded even for twitlonger.

It shits out the slogans brainlessly just like a real tranny. Damn, the cringe.

Technicians, working arms? Also, the game don't state if the guy chopped his balls off, so he can reproduce even if think of itself a woman. And in any case there is cloning technology. Not an issue for a space faring civilization.

So you want colonizations to be done by mentally ill people?

Sorry, I should have spoilered that :(

they did it in a "transphobic" way

This is the best part. I don't know what's funnier, the Tumblrinas who virtue signalled at them in the most ignorant way, or Bioware releasing a statement which could literally be simplified to "I have tranny friends so I know" and pathetically virtue signalling back, even as they play the apologist.

The greatest nightmare most of these trans people have seems to be that nobody will care that they're trans

this propaganda you made for me is not subtle enough! Do it better or you're a racist!

Sounds like vegans

Why didn't they just say "muh artistic integrity" like they did during the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy and call it quits?

Why the fuck do they continue to exist if they won't even make the smallest attempt at professionalism?

It's the mentally ill tranny who reviewed GTA V and docked it a mark for 'misogyny'. The amusing thing is he thinks people don't instantly know he's a man.

Redundant redundancy

That kind of goes without saying when the motivation to become transsexual is to be seen by others as the gender you want to be seen as, which naturally implies to be given some kind of attention in order to have your assumed fragile sense of identity confirmed by others.

Speaking of patch, I thought there was going to be some patch that fixed everything that was supposed to release soon after the game. I could've swore I heard Biodrones touting it as a reason to buy the game anyway.

I really, really just despise these people. They come off as narcissists to me. Don't know why, something about them asserting their "uniqueness" at every possible moment in their lives is just so fucking obnoxious, cringeworthy and self-centered

did they make a formal apology about the god awful animations?

The PC asked why the NPC is here. He gets the motivation, not how he got there.
That's like asking a thief why he's in your house and getting "It all started when I was poor and 12 and had to start robbing to get food".

tl,dr: it's shit writing.

The ME3 ending was a gameplay/story failure. This was a botched attempt at moral grandstanding.

The staff is made up of lazy shitheads who bitch and moan on Twitter. Chances are good they're only there to make money off of what they could be asked to remember in their 3D modeling class. As for the gameplay patch, that'll come later when the "definitive edition" comes out.

This is what you get when you let Marxists write science fiction.

ME3 was an equal attempt at moral grandstanding. People were quite willing to give BioWare shekels to release the happy, pandering ending they were all hoping for, but BioWare had to remember they were "artists" with "integrity" just at that exact moment.

This reminds me of the ME3 ending where EA released a Director's Cut DLC which featured an (((improved))) ending just so they could make more shekels off desperate fanboys.

I think they were trying to start a panic. They're the kind of people who expected the same people upset about Siege of Dragonspear to get upset about Mass Effect. They wanted a nice and tidy flow of, "Gamergate hates Mass Effect Andromeda because of a transgender character" articles, so they could tell normal people that there is nothing wrong with the game and that people who don't like it are transphobic.

Little did they expect the subhumans to turn on them.

no surprise there pal

It was actually free… not that it mattered though; it didn't fix a fucking thing.

She went from gamespot to feminist frequency, surprising absolutely nobody. Not sure if he/she is still there or not.

Refuse ending is canon.

Or they were just too polite to settle Andromeda before them with their 600 years advanced tech.

Thats what always happens when you pander to the progressive crowd, it starts of fun, you get a lot of pats on the back and money but they always want more and will turn on you when you cant keep up.
Lesson, go back to the way of thinking from 15 years ago and just make games. Or hey pander to us moefags instead. All you need to do is make fun cute games and reject sjw nonsense.

None of us realised the service they were providing us at the time. They were the gatekeepers that turned away normalfags.

you would need to be a massive retard to think bioware is in any danger of being put down when they are literally half of the western rpg market.

POST YFW

Destruction of western society.
I've turned this issue over and over in my head countless times and this is the only explanation that makes internally consistent sense. Assuming they have a goal that is.
It's entirely possible that they have no goal and that what we call SJWs are simply nothing more than a ratking of narcissists and sociopaths that simply want what they want at any given moment with no thought or plan for what consequences their actions will cause.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioWare
Fuck off leaf. Burgerland's pretty bad but it's not as cucked as your country.

Ever notice how taboo it is in the "trans community" for people to ever be honest or open about being transsexual?

That doesn't exist anymore now, user. Andromeda is more of an action-adventure game, which is pretty much what comprises the entire AAA industry to begin with. Bioware once controlled a unique niche of story-heavy DnD games, but the cut out the DnD part and allowed SJWs with no writing talent to dominate the story part. So there is nothing unique, now, that Bioware offers. And what it does offer, other studios have been doing better lately.

Because trans people hate admitting they were ever the other gender, because it breaks the illusion. They can't ever be open or honest with themselves.

There are plenty of exceptions, of course, but that's still a major red flag when dealing with a tranny.

Doesn't matter what portion of the rpg market they are, if sales aren't up to EA's standards, they'll get the axe.

I don't think they bother making in kind of distinction. They want everything dead.

Would have been better if he said "no, it's somexir's feels" because it hits even closer to home.

They really think they're fooling people, apparently. There are passing trannies out there, but I don't think I've ever seen one of the rabid sjw/marxist variety that comes close.

We need to go back to making gaming a niche hobby and bully out all the normalfags.

They barely pass as humans to begin with. What else is there to expect?

Not true at all, because Bethesda is like 70% of that market and always was, Bioware never came close to their numbers. Also CDPR with Witcher 3 got quite big too, IIRC before DA:I came out Bioware made a poll on their twitter about Witcher vs DA:I even even lost to Witcher there. This isn't 2000s anymore, Bioware isn't any important

The ones that aren't SJWs try to actually hide being trans rather than virtue signal about it. Since, you know, the whole thing being about being the other gender, not something in between

Then you wouldn't have an AAA industry. So you could just support the niche games and small developers and let the mainstream shiteaters have their sewage menu.

If you're lucid enough to take care of your appearance, you're probably lucid enough not to fall for marxism.

Not to mention a core component of cultural marxism is that conventional beauty is wrong and oppressive, which leads to a bunch of really fat, ugly dykes.

The religious were the normalfags of yesteryear. The normalfags of today are irreligious. That said, that's not praise nor condemnation of the religious, that's just pointing out that what is to be the normalfag has changed.

(fuckin heiled)
I went over to see the responses out of curiosity.

That's why I suspect they may truly have no goal and are just following their moment to moment urges into oblivion and dragging everyone else along for the ride.

The thing is I don't mind cross-dressers or trannies who are honest about their situation. It's the delusional ones (and the people that encourage them) that are harmful.
/r/equesting Baily Jay "jerking off to traps makes you gay" webm

pic related

Not even going to click, I know I'd just get pissed

BEEN A PLEASURE, STEPHAN

How will Bioware top this brave progressiveness?

First pic is just one idiot praising them for trying to fix this stuff unlike Ubisoft or Bethesda and claiming that only str8 gamers care about good performance and the like

Second is Ethan Ralph calling them pathetic

Third is just some girl complaining about gameplay issues.

Fourth and fifth is some dude getting into an argument with what I presume is a tranny.

How the fuck can they be so lacking in self awareness?

By blaming the old white males in EA management for shutting them down.

W H Y

That is what happens when you let normalfags take over video games. proof right there that vidya needs to be reconquered.

I remember seeing that the first time, aged like a fine wine.

Owned by american's, you idiot.
"and is currently owned by American company Electronic Arts."
Read your own shit, lazy fuck.

This is the kind of shit made by people who have never suffered any real pain or been afraid of anything tangible in their entire lives.

Its disgusting how bagged out sluts and faggots are so quick to overreact and defend themselves as the "normal" ones when they have been rightly cast as destructive influences of society for as long as can be remembered.

That said. Society is not worth defending if scum tier behavior like that is held aloft to be aimed for.

Literally recoiled when I scrolled down to this…thing.

You're forgetting that it's [CURRENT YEAR], pandering to less than one percent of the population that spent twenty thousand dollars on irreversible surgery is more important than making sure your company's name isn't tarnished.

Alberta needs a second fire.

of course it will keep coming back, bioware is just a name for couple of EA's rpg devisions, now its a LGBTBBQ+ skin walker now

That's exactly what they are. The way they define gender is just as a meaningless label, so there cannot by definition be any meaning to being trans beyond the demand for recognition.

This is the progressive stack. Minorities are sacred to them.

that last image

god fucking dammit these people infuriate me. doesn't even matter where they stand, it just makes me wanna beat some sense of reality into their self-righteous, hypocritical faces. and then people fucking act all calm towards them as if to ask them to "please don't make a fuss, please, it's not that bad, please stop" instead of fucking mass shaming them for the crazies that they are. can you see the fucking double standard here? if it was bitching about some other dumb, pointless fucking thing as a "cishet" white male as they like to put it, he would get shamed and ridiculed into oblivion. but no, because it's a special fucking snowflake (or advocating for their "cause" at least), everyone's just so respectful. next thing it'll do is go into an uproar about how mean people are because of the people trying to make discourse with it.
FUCK RETARDED WORLD I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THE SUN CAN NOT COLLAPSE SOON ENOUGH

t. 12 year old

This is an 18+ website.

I've been thinking about this shit and I think I finally figured it out. Humans are adrenaline addicts, so much so that we can't function without it. These trannies aren't acting the way they are because they really feel like they're being repressed, they desperately want to believe they're fighting some grand enemy and putting their lives at risk. It provides immense mental gratification. UFO chasers that roast weenies at area 51 are into the same shit. SHTFags jack off to the thought of the world ending, the 1488s don't just want to lynch the darkies, they want to feel some excitement in destroying their enemy.

hell, you notice that with video games too. When people talk about their favorite shit in games it goes into two camps. On one hand you have the somber heart touching moments and on the other you have the pulse pounding stressful moments. Beating a hard boss for instance. We crave adrenaline to such a point that we act like complete fucking retards just to get people to pay attention to our boring lives in a completely sterile and tolerant society where the chances of you being killed are practically non-existent.

In the caveman days anything could kill you, a bad hunt gets an antler through your skull, a bad mushroom leaves you shitting your guts out, hell you could be popping a squat and a rival caveman conks you on the dome.

fuck you

I know it isn't, but I'd like to think this is just self deprecating humor.

I would not give them as much credit. They are cultural Marxists. They have deluded themselves into believing the world is as simple as an oppressed vs. oppressor duality. Their endeavors are all to establish a sense of self worth and perceived moral purity in fighting a greater evil. An evil which can only be vanquished when the ebil white christian patriarchy is destroyed. This is the kind of shit that always happens when you don't keep humans busy worrying about how they are going to eat or not get fucking murdered on any given day.

I think I'll stop my torrent download, it's going pretty slow and this shit looks horrible, I don't even want to play it for free anymore

Stay to your shitty board commie faggot.

(pic)

The destruction of western societies, although they never use the word "destruction" but "deconstruction".

uncanny

what did I say that was communist?

and why do you think they keep going on about their oppression? 2 parts brain washing, 1 part adrenaline craving. If they didn't get the mental gratification they would have stopped being preachy faggots and gotten jobs years ago.

If Feminism and SocJus is a cult, then Video Games are the devil of the new age religion. Shit like ME:A is just the modern equivalent to "sweat"/white blood in Mortal Kombat SNES. At least they haven't been drug before congress to demand industry correction, or face federal regulations, if games refuse to follow digital affirmative action diversity quotas and hate-speech mysogynistic misconduct.

Though Anita did try.

Round and round it goes.

Trips of truth

It stays animated through virtue signaling.

If a trans person is truly a woman, why do they identify as 'trans'? Shouldn't they identify as 'female'? And as an extension, if they truly identify as a female, why would they care about 'trans representation'? After all, they identify as women, so someone identifying as trans shouldn't represent them, right? The only logical conclusion is that even trannies never truly believe they are 100% women, which is why they fight so hard to see other trannies like themselves.

But they do have jobs. Making video games. That's why we have this shitty thread in the first place. And with how unawares they are about actual combat and struggle, as we can see with various scenes in the new Ass Effect, they are too doped up on estrogen to even know what adrenaline is. Furthere more, it's norepinephrine causes the anger, not adrenaline.

Thanks guys.

It's not only or always that they don't believe they're 100% woman. Half the time they'll use whatever term will benefit them the most. For example a trans-woman might spend most of her time saying "I'm a woman, I'm female" until she wants a job at Bioware. Bioware says "we already hired a bunch of women" so the tune changes to "I'm trans". It's the same as some kid who stacks his deck with 10 copies of a banned yugioh card. It's all about making sure they play their cards so they can get their way.

You do know that Jack Thompson is a registered Democrat, right? And you do know that that congressional hearing was initiated by two Jewish Democrats, yes?

Bravo, cuck, you swallowed the lie that it's the right that is trying to take away your vidya whole. Good goy.

That's the thing, trans shouldn't be an indentity or a state of mind, it's being "in between" two sexes, you're going from one to another.
I bet that these people aren't trans, they don't suffer from gender dysphoria, they're trans-trenders, it's "cool to be trans" these days just like it was "cool to be gay" once. It has become a preferencial treatment, if you want something just say that you're trans and you'll get it, just like people used to scream "homophobia" for every non-issue.
Just look at some of the replies under the Bioware tweet when someone says something like "pls fix the technical issues", you will see how entitled these trans-trenders are.

I fucked that up. I didn't mean that video games are the SocJus devil, but that Whites/Men/CIScum are the devil and they are fighting their satan on the battlefield of video games for the "souls" of those who enjoy that hobby. Though, being collectivists, they could give a fuck about anybody individually (as opposed to a Christian who intercedes on behalf of the sinner), but only care for the impact on society at large - and the sinner only matters in that they are a part of that larger society.

I bet they passed all their gender studies courses with flying colors

Which isn't a real thing anyway. Trannies are just fucked up people that have taken their fetish of wanting to dress as the other sex too far.

And like you say, it's just whoring for attention, like virtually all the trash leftists get up to. IIRC a research people recently came out that stated that the feelgood rush you get from being altruistic is the same kind you get when you do crack. They confirmed it with brain scans.

Leftists are basically junkies hooked up on self gratification.

If this whole new generation are like this all over the U.S, you guys are fucked.

The hippies voted for Reagan when they reached their 30s and 40s. But then again, they just got high on drugs, not sabotage their hormones or cut their dicks off.

Hippies always were a tiny minority that got popularized by (((them))).

companies that keep fucking up but are proped up and kept afloat die slow agonizing death in mediocrity and dwindling numbers as their customer base erodes

Make big statement about your genitals and the genitals of those you like to touch. Then be suprised that this drew attention. Are the goal posts still in the universe.
archive.is/5Wd1d

I know, it's newspeak for "mental issue". While some of them fully transition and seem to be happy with their new life, most of them will never cut their dick off. Trans-trenders are the worse because they do nothing to look like the other sex but will still act like selfish cunts (see the screencap earlier with the tweets from "AcidQueen"). I fear that trans-trender cunts like Riley Dennis will incite more kids and teens to feel like they're trans instead of seeing professional help.

That's "social justice" for you. A lot of these virtue-signalling cunts were bullies when they were younger. These days they act like "good guys" in a vain attempt to rectify their past errors.

i'll admit i played into that one. well memed

Stopped watching there

That fuckin' last pic

Casuls can't even debate. If you have to tell people to "google it up yourself", you already lost the argument.

It just means he doesn't know shit about the subject, and would rather not have it's views challenged.

I absolutely hate that. I don't like being wrong, so if someone tells me I'm wrong about something I'll hear them out, weigh what they have to say, and correct my views if what they say stands up to scrutiny. The end result is me not being wrong. But If someone comes in and says "you're wrong" and I ask "OK help me not be wrong" and they go "It's not my job to explain" I'll just assume that their argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny, because if it did they would be eager to share it with someone willing to listen.

I always saw it as narcissists who could never get their dream girl so they just said "fuck it" and tried to become their own dream girl.

damn, girl got a booty like Ronnie

It's like the strawman comic with the nu-male and the Holla Forumsack. The nu-male is too high and mighty to explain why he's right because his shit tier ideology doesn't stand up to scrutiny and the Holla Forumsack is eager to share his reasoning making it look correct even if it might not always be.

I think that sort of mindset is why the left is failing.

Its like they didn't even try smhtbhfamkys

Can I hang her?

IN MOTION

Right?
Didn't they get the memo?!

I want the old days when we could believe those nutjobs were wrong.

(remembered)
Are you guys allegic to video or somethin'?

Hey I didn't know Woolie was in a fighting game.

If trannies were ok with their own identity they wouldn't be trannies. The idea that trannies were men before they lost their marbles and then became women is crimethink.

I gotta say, it is so, so satisfying to watch Bioware forced to admit they make embarrassing garbage for embarrassing people. The tumblr SJWs who eagerly gobble up whatever Bioware shits out on a plate have them by the balls and now we all get to see.

You need stronger meme magic

Fuck it

You want some KEK vids for next time user.

That horrible ambient occlusion reminds me of the one in Far Cry 3.

FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK

that's as retarded as blurring the screen 50% and calling it anti-aliasing.

They can't talk about human history because all technological advances were made by whites

Andromeda wasn't a colonization mission: it was a quarantine effort.

Couldnt they just have given them to the reapers so they make a retarded reaper trying to subvert them?

is this not what sjw's are?

unsurprisingly this is a retcon. Liara in ME1 even says "my species only has 1 gender"

you not allowed to even make NPC's feel uncomfortable.

They'd prefer making conversations as milktoast as possible to avoid offending anybody.

Yet they still offended them, its like they cant ever be pleased and its not about the actual games. Hmmm

That's the major issue with the new dialog wheel. There's only one choice now, you can only pick the tone (most of the time there are only 2 tones)

You can't even be racist against people like in the first ME. What an absolutely toothless game for playing it safe.

Wow is that lazy

This was clearly done so that they didn't have to vary what the NPC says to the player. So instead of writing 3 dialogue responses to 3 different options you have 3 different options and 1 response.

That makes the game drastically less replayable and less interesting. Especially since one of the biggest appeals to ME1-3 was playing as a Renegade player and being an asshole to people

A lot of them work in fast food stores, but they don't pass well at all. One got really pissed at me for misgendering her because I thought that she looked like a tomboy.

nice dubs

dropped even though I never picked it up

This fucking game really is the gift that keeps on giving, AAA gaming was a mistake.

It's even less replayable than previous ME games since they've removed the class system. In ME:A you can pick 3 powers (tech and/or biotic) and build 4 sets that you can even alternate in the middle of a combat sequence.

The Big Video Game Crash for Holla Forums is like The Day of the Rope for Holla Forums. A massive happening in which all the scum that has been ruining everything finally gets their comeuppance. A day that never comes.

Not with that attitude

HAHAHAHA THIS SHIT IS YOUR CULTURE NOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL BURGERLAND? HAHAHAHA

It's not just that

They imply the Genophage was cured

The reason why the Genophage was even a thing was because the Krogan would reproduce like rabbits and would just kill everything in their path. And they created a fairly humane disease that limited their reproductive capabilities to they wouldn't reproduce constantly.

It's like they want to have their cake and eat it too. Rather than write some interesting scenario coming about because of this like a massive spike in Krogan taking over Human settlements or something or the player being forced to create a new genophage. They just say "just don't think about it"

This is like writing at a 5th grade level. This isn't really even science fiction at this point.

I can already see it coming closer slowly with all the "hyped" singleplayer games getting forgotten after months or outright bombing and all the videogame related companies like Madcatz and Gamestop going bankrupt.

The science fiction part is when the developers believe they actually did a good job and the drones bought the game.

they only improved the birth rates, not cure it

Why even bother writing it like that? What's the fucking point? Why am I asking obvious questions?

again see above. That's a cop out. It's a "i want my cake and eat it too" solution to a clear problem

oh no of course it's a cop out, i just posted to show it's not cured. i would have suggested the krogan did some form of artificial birth project, kinda like the krogan scientist from part 2, and have the other races keep track so the krogan wars 2: electric boogaloo doesn't happen.

it happened and it's still happening.

jesus

lube up and feel her thrust back

Holla Forums was right again. Doubtless the current attack is predominantly the same tribe using a different vector.

Like poetry.

Nothing, He's (1) of those people.

Of course the first thing they do is defend how diverse they are. Gotta prove your loyalty, goy-ally.
If no tranny would give their deadname out of the blue, it seems like a hard thing for absolutely everyone to miss. Everyone except the people who bought the game.
It's just bad dialogue. I don't know how anyone can be hurt. It's just stupid and they should know better, that's it.

it trivializes a major plot point from the original series by waving the entire issue away in 2 lines of dialogue

"What about the genophage?"

"Oh we're doing a pretty good job of fixing it so just forget about it completely"

…and the conversation on that subject is over, and never comes up again

It was still mostly conservatives that were against it. If you were old enough to remember you would see the huge backlash of videogames come from places like Fox News.
Don't try to rewrite history to fit current political ideology, both sides have done it.

I'm surprised they didn't go on some soapbox about how humans are evil cause reasons.

You mean both sides of the kosher sandwich

Reminder that arabs own Fox News.

To stay on topic, I love how Bioware only has artistic integrity when the industry is on their side.

Shit man, this fucking weird ass bar scene from this old ass movie that I came across in my childhood has more attractive characters, better movement, and more accurate interactions all around.

These people, you and I cannot hope to understand them, and just as well; for if we had but some glimmer of insight, some chink in that risible facade, we would be no longer be human in thought as rather some pale imitation with emotions dictated by the media.

This.
Anyone around at the time knows that the first attempts to demonize video games were from conservatives saying shit like "Pokemon trains your children to allow themselves to be possessed by demons." Jack Thompson toned down that part of his crusade when he was active, but he was most definitely cut from that cloth. The democrats didn't give two shits about games until Columbine, and they joined the media in trying to blame Doom for it, and (((others)) didn't care until video games became more profitable than film.

the fucking Senate hearing that caused the ESRB was headed by Democrats you fucking moron.

He's the best example of how the Democratic Party is also right wing.

the guy you were talking to seems to have this odd belief that fringe wackjobs like Jack Thompson had political clout compared to actually elected kikecrat senators.

how is regulating something "conservative"?

It already has. The thing is, people are expecting a pile-up on the highway, when what we got instead was the titanic hitting a glacier. What we're seeing now is the industry slowly sinking into the abyss

Traditionalism, family values, keeping kids in line.
Video games being seen as subversive threat that is destroying our morality.

People forgetting history are bound to repeat it.

You'll have to try harder than that.

I know it's no surprise, but what utter fucking faggots.

Video games being seen as subversive threat that is destroying our morality.
Implying the eternal enemy ever takes these values seriously and merely uses these values and mentions them so they can gain control over new mediums that they didn't have control over previously.

The US liberals are pretty right wing though, compared to the rest of the world.

Y'all niggers never heard of a "nanny state" before? It's the same bullshit as Republican moral policing, but largely done by Democrats. Because soccer moms aren't limited solely to the GOP.

You are forgetting a couple of continents there that don't have any liberal values at all governing their existence.

GOODBYE HOOORSEEES
I'M FLYING OVER YOU

so if these weirdos are the proverbial buffalo bill does that make us hannibal lecter?

The reason why the left is failing is because people are finally curing each other from the retarded mind disease known as leftism.

What the fuck man

Works for me.

I wish I had the hannibal lector gif of his cell plastered with anime posters.

Unironically like to get really really drunk and play that game

I know, I'm a faggot

literally just a google search

And yet it's always shit following the status quo. Oh my God, this artist took the incredible stance of saying "Racism is bad", how brave of him! Cue 10/10s and "It's the Citizen Kane of the Dark Souls series".

I fucked up and meant webm, that one looks like a typical tumblr gif looping half a second in.

I don't see what the problem is.
This is decent dialogue and voice acting.
Was them removing the character the result of a false flag?

I actually felt my throat close up and my heart rate begin to speed up just now. I didn't remember this clip being THIS bad

why does tumblr always make the shittiest gifs?

Thank you

Even Perturbed Pedro was displeased with this game.

here's a little bonus

Oh no

This thread has nothing to do with hardblush nigga.

And now you will graciously give me the name of this game.

too real

Has Holla Forums gotten him to go off the deep end yet? Polite sage for off topic.

So then why did Fallout 4 try to hard to go after the Mass Effect/DA crowd by aping their dialogue system centered around a fixed protagonist?

What

I don't fucking know, they seem to think having a moving gif for a one word sentence that lasts like 1.5 seconds is tolerable, even though they just added a caption to it.

One big reason why I lost interest in this game immediately after hearing about it was the words "human only protagonist".

This is a series that one of the biggest player requests has been to play as some of the other races. Like imagine how cool it'd be if you could play as a Krogan. I'd love to play that Mass Effect. A friend of mine told me he loved ME3's multiplayer because he could play as the Geth.

I remember with ME1-3 the main excuse was that it was "Commander Shepard's story". But with ME:A It's like the perfect excuse to have multiple player races.

It was an extremely early red flag to me that I should avoid this game, and I was glad I noticed it really early.

Lad…

What you posted is what I recall also about Krogen lore. But expecting cucks to know lore and be faithful(hahaha) to the original material is but a dream.

They would need to actually implement something like the character creator for the other species if they did that. They actually wrote an excuse into the lore for the aliens having less visual distinction as opposed to the human characters.

Can you imagine the amount of dialogue that would need to be recorded for every character race (male and female)? It would be too expensive for a game like that.
They could've gone the easy way and pick one race like for example the Asari ("muh stronk gender-neutral alien") they would still be able to re-use the humans skeleton for the animation.

I had a lot of fun with ME3 multiplayer just smacking phantoms as a Krogan.

Not if they'd set out with that goal in the first place. DA:I got the option to play as a non-human re-added after it was removed in DA2. People were asking to be able to play as another ME species in the next ME game from the very second it was rumored Bioware was considering making another one.

Games were under attack from both sides back then, numbnuts. The liberals just did, what liberals always do, and try to get the government to step in to enforce values through mandate. Conservatives tended to apply direct social pressure through religious groups, media/news outlets, and "family" oriented "education" campaigns.

You're also ignoring that Tipper Gore and Hillary Clinton were far bigger and more outspoken advocates for video game censorship than Herbert Kohl. Neither of which were Jewish.

The whole thing was just a side-show to a much larger attack on sex and violence in movies and music. Games, as another branch of media, was similarly targeted - amplified perhaps a bit more due to their popularity among children and their relative newness to the market. The parents didn't really understand them, and there wasn't really any research done yet, which made them a convenient scapegoat for the fear mongers and moral crusaders of the day. The movie and music industries had it worse, but they at least had the benefit being potentially seen as a legitimate artform for culture at large and were established enough to defend themselves. Games were just kids toys, and the industry too young and poorly established to push back when bullied.

GO ON DEEP SPACE COLONY MISSION

BRING TRANNYS

And just in time for Manveer Heir's Mass Effect game some asari suddenly use masculine and gender-neutral pronouns. Coincidence? Give me a fucking break, Bioware.

They literally had alternate player races for DAI and DAO. It's not something new to Bioware. While yes, it might be more ambitious to have a character creator for Turians/Krogans etc. I just see "this would've taken been too hard" as an excuse.

In terms of player dialogue, DAI had two player voices, one lighter and one deeper for both sexes. Meaning 4 voices in total. They could've even just reused a default player voice and given it a reverb effect for the turians. I don't think they were incapable of doing it. I think they just thought "who gives a fuck"

and just having another game where you play as a human doesn't impress me. And I'm not going to get invested in a game before it releases if it feels like the devs just shit it out.

There's nothing gay about being a big burly man sticking is gun in frightened peoples mouth and discharging into them.

Also how would you guys feel about some Notim Portant X Autistic Sara Ryder erotic fanfiction?

I would love an ME game with multiple playable races that each had unique dialogue options

but that would require a competent developer and a publisher that won't interfere with the development process…

You could add biotics specialty to asari. Maybe also some kind of military skill related to Huntresses and Commandos

What the fuck am I watching?

today's children have no hope.

It was gonna paid DLC for the real ending, but they got that huge outcry about it.

OH GOD NO
NOT THE AAA GAMES

I think its a two part issue. The writing is indeed shitty, but this is also virtue signalling. If they made the tranny nuanced and subtle, people might miss the fact that they are trans, and they risk the virtue signal going unnoticed. So they instinctively had them blurt out they're a tranny with no prerequisite. Even if they hadn't done it this way, some would've bitched that the tranny was ashamed and needed to shout it from the rooftops with pride. They were screwed either way, as sjw's will always find something to be outraged by, even amongst fellow "progressives".

The best games are AA games user.

God damn it's going to be sad to see how kids who were raised by the tv are going to turn out in this day and age.

The current game industry is unsustainable, even the mouthbreathers are thinking twice about grabbing these AAAbominations.

On a side note, I think what happened was that execs who run the actual business component are simply old farts who don't understand pop culture, and unironically think these disgusting trannies actually represent the majority.

It's the subtlest bioware's gotten to transgender representation, albeit unecessary representation, in their games. I think its the most nuanced their gonna get. Shame its buried beneath a lumbering horse carcass of a game, else their writing wouldnt get mocked alongside it.

This is the closest we will get to purging SJWs.

Indieshit is shit: News at 11.
AA games are where it's at lad. They're the best games.

But EA killed all of them, with bioware included, beyond revival.

Sumo Digital.

Please stop referring to indie pixelshit as pixel art. It's insulting and degrading to the actual art form.

Buddy, indie pixelshit is pixel art. Perhaps if the two groups tried to distance themselves it wouldn't be so, but neither group tries to and they embrace each other because they're idiots.

(heiled)
The one crowd they tried their damnedest to please and it ends up backfiring. Fucking beautiful. This is why you never appeal to these liberal retards, you can never please these people.

Well you got the dysphorics, who are mostly happy after the change although they still retain their various issues

The fetishists who, when they lose their sex drive because basically its neutering operation, tend to fall into despair

And the transtrenders who just need to die.

I've often thought so, let's look at the things these people are for:
They're projecting their own self-loathing on to the rest of us and want us all dead. I would respect them more if they weren't such pussies about it though. Pick up a gun, faggots.

When liberals became the religious nutjobs of our day.

I hope SNK goes back to doing 2D games, but I doubt they will

Fuck off, normalfag.

You're a consolefag, aren't you?

see

You basically ask him what brought him here and instead he drops his entire backstory as if you even give a shit and the best part is the dialog options after he told you his entire lifestory.

It's like giving a 4th grader a star next to their name.

The entire fucking game was made without care or thought.

And it was STILL the most realistic point in the entire game

They hate us because they hate themselves. They have literally NOTHING to live for. They used to be able to successfully feign interest in forming a rainbow utopia, but now it's clear to every observer that the only thing they're interested in is tearing down what took a millennia to build. They're all fucking miserable and can't stand that people exist who try and find success and happiness in life.

They're people who took the nihilism meme way too seriously. I wish they'd save us the trouble and just kill themselves already.

UNTREATED MENTAL ILLNESS

Nigger that's normalfag shit. You need the weebest SoL/light novel shows in their.
Kill yourself

Both of you niggers are fucking wrong. Remember the crusade about Hot Coffee? Remember who whined more than Jack Thompson about it

Thanks for proving the point that Democrats/liberals were a far greater threat to games than conservatives ever were

Oh! You're trans!? Thank you for reminding me! I had completely forgotten!

They can't animate PC humans let alone aliens.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

LGBT community turned on them too. That's why they apologized and removed it. That game also was a huge loss for them and killed their reputation.

Only thing first guy is wrong on is thinking it's okay when Nuware does it. 4th guy forgot rule 1: Never apologize to these cunts. Always twist their bullshit back upon them.

Checked.

I know we're talking about the mentally ill, but getting offended over this seems mildly ridiculous even for them. Is there something I'm missing in this exchange?

So pathological crabs in a bucket/Jante's Law/Tall Poppy Syndrome?

to big, focus your memetic magic on the AAA games from the west. Only they need to crash!

Are you implying these nuts are ever remotely right? It's almost comforting to know they're all ways wrong.

Woolie is legit in a game (as a background character in Skullgirls) and has a few characters who share his standout traits of being dreded and Black.

Holy shit that's bad. The (I assume) female Krogan doesn't sound right at all (Not really sure what a female Krogan sounds like but I'd imagine it'd be more Luna Vachon, less that) and the Not-Shepard's little head shake almost breaks the 4th wall in acknowledging how shit that looks.
and with
I wonder WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I replayed ME2 recently It was free on Origin and ME:A looks like fucking Beta build footage for ME2. How can a modern game be so ugly and janky, even with all the tech advancements.

Remember being able to deck that news bitch? Good times.

not worth it

I already had Origin installed because I'm stupid like that

teleports behind you
time to get bullied, nerd

Why would you even download it from there when you can just pirate it with all DLC included?

He didn't kill enough.

Ever cringe so hard that you begin to taste the inside fo your anus?

All her business is in the frump

OMG FUCK OFF

It was free from them. Funny thing, I pirated all the DLC that didn't come with it and used a cracked exe to run it so I didn't need to run origin. Also I got the DLC from Bioware (they have installers for it), so in a weird round about way I did pirate it from EA itself.

Why the black border?

They won't be happy unless if there are like 10 super-developed gay romances with graphic sex, and maybe one str8 romance with a uggo that fades to black before you can see anything interesting.

It was the first one I found on Google image that didn't have a cancerous watermark.

Do you really thing that would satisfy them? HA!

The word you are looking for is milquetoast, but that's a noun and you need an adjective. A noun cannot describe another noun. Try "insipid" instead!
Anyway, all trannies and Canadians need to be slaughtered en masse ASAP.

Heh you are not wrong about the perpetually offended never being pleased. But you remember they didn't complain about the fact there was disproportionate amount of faggoty romance options showing them naked while str8 men get a dyke or a shitskin to romance with nothing interesting to show for in bed. That game also had a minor transgender character that was received near universal praise among them.

Its not the case here, all the exclusively gay options are minor characters with fade-to-black love scenes so therefore they want to crucify Bioware.

Shit I forgot to add that the game I was referring to was Dragon Age Inquisition.

You're kind of being an armchair anthropologist on this. For a start humans crave far more than just adrenaline and the situations you're relating to don't all give adrenaline as a stimulant for participating in those actions.

For the trans people who have the need to shove it in someone's face & believe they're fighting a grand enemy, do you really think they're getting an adrenaline rush when they tell someone for the umpteenth time "that I'm trans, deal with it."? Virtually no one in the more densely populated areas of society give two shits. Think of the 1488ers too, if they were really adrenaline whores then why aren't you seeing a massive spike in white nationalists running around and lynching the ethnically impure all across the western world? Why aren't there large bands of militia in parts of Africa committing genocide & founding their own white nations there? Those people aren't doing those actions because of adrenaline. If they were and are doing the shit that they're doing now for an adrenaline high then they'd be retarded.

A big part of what some people crave and are driven by is centered around empathy and sympathy. It tends to be the case that they care how others view them and how they can benefit those closest to them. The 1488 crowd view the white race as a large, extended family that they want to protect and feel and/or perceive as being threatened. The trannies and their supporters who actively protest in one form or another tend to go around thinking they're going to be the next civil rights movement in the west.

Also, as a side note, cavemen weren't so fucking retarded back then either. They had a good idea on what was good to eat, bad to eat, what would hurt them, what was fair game to fuck with and etc.Plenty of our long-lost ancestors lived long lives if they got past childhood as well. Not to mention cavemen most definitely didn't get into wars between tribes as often as you might think. Your neighbor tends to be your friend and intermarriages would've been very common, especially in more prosperous places. Humans aren't as animalistic as you seem to perceive them.

Your views on human nature are far too shallow and narrow, I like the gif though.

Answer:
"It's not my job to make you feel non-retarded."

BEHOLD!
THE FUTURE OF ALL MEDIA!

kek

Is this what happens when Nick Jr passes on a toon?

At least the eyes don't look as fucked up as before, I guess.

Lips are still fucked. Still ugly as fuck.
*shrug as well*

They even couldn't fix the dialog so they straight up cut parts of it out.

I don't want a crash just yet. These companies just need to have their Squaresoft moment before they fold or get devoured by their competitors.