Give me a game where I can play as cute things with big wide eyes. Bonus points for Chihuahuas

Give me a game where I can play as cute things with big wide eyes. Bonus points for Chihuahuas.

Woof!

Shantae

tokyo jungle

Chihuahuas are repulsive little rat creatures though

You're a repulsive little rat creature, though.

How…How dare you.

Bethesda games.

is that supposed to be cute?

The truth hurts

My unbiased opinion is that this is the way to go no matter what you want out of a game.

Well, this 'truth' is subjective. Personally, I hate anime due to the same reason you hate chihuahuas. They're ugly and bug eyed and it's a fucking eyesore to look at them. Also, most of it is generic escapism shit due to how much Japanese people missed out on their lives due to being in school so often.

It's pretty fucking depressing when you read between the lines in that industry.

Way to kill your own thread bub

Glad to see you've acknowledged it, user.

It's not dead yet.

But those have tiny eyes.

What

I'll acknowledge anything for you, friend

Monster Rancher sounds up your alley.

Are you not here for escapism? What a hypocrite.

He's probably just in the 'It's not healthy' camp and is here to shitpost instead of play video games.

Get it the FUCK away from me, nigger. I swear to god I will do it again. You think I'm playing but I'll destroy your entire little gook island, oh wait, you're already doing that yourself
Maybe Anime isn't such a bad idea

Never played it, heard a ton of anons love this. Will actually check it.

Yes, but there are different kinds of escapism. I'm only trying to have fun, not trying to live an entirely different life to bumb the pain.

A little bit of both, 'shitpost' is also subjective.

I ain't your friend, pal.

You know there's other anime besides "high school harem" right? The name just means it's animated. It spans literally all TV and movie genres.

Why the fuck would anyone want a chihuahua? Most of them are ugly, I mean sure some of them are kind of cute but they are also loud, mean as hell and well over 75 percent of them are completely retarded because years of inbreeding has caused their skulls to become so small that they have serious brain problems.

Every post is objectively a shitpost. Debate me.

What

We're best friends now. What's your favorite video game of all time

Yes, I agree. The good ones are rare. Then again, that's also subjective because people here love Umaru

I can't. You win, I will now submit to you. Get inside me user.~

Why the fuck would anyone want a Girlfriend? Most of them are ugly, I mean sure some of them are kind of cute but they are also loud, mean as hell and well over 75 percent of them are completely retarded because years of inbreeding has caused their skulls to become so small that they have serious brain problems.

What?

I'm quite partial to Demon's Souls.

Friend.

Didn't mean to quote. The break has fucked with my posting abilities.

This snake is cute!

A girlfriend you can fuck, a chihuahua on the other hand….

You can fuck a chihuahua.