Holla Forums Wurm Unlimited general: ser/v/er when edition

SER/v/ER HYPE

Wurm is a game about building houses and settlements in the wilderness while not getting your balls chewed off by bears. Due to a lack of pirate servers with unBurched admins, we are in the midst of working on making our own server. Come join us for the times ahead because they will be both comfy and brutal.

Holla Forums wurm general Discord for whateverthefuck: discord.gg/9sABbGt
Previous thread: archive.is/YCHW4

Current Settlements:

Bronigsburg
Server: Mythmoor Prime
Rates: 7.5x skillgain, 3x action timers
How to connect: Buyfags only unfortunately. Select Mythmoor from the server browser, create your character, use the Northlands Portal which should be located near spawn, which should put you on the same map as the new deed. Send a /tell to one of the villagers or post your name in the thread for an invite.
Additional Info: The training dummies at spawn are unbreakable so feel free to get swole before heading to Northlands.

Brocelona
Server: Digital Refugee Camp
Rates: 4x skillgain, 4x action timers
How to connect: Pirate friendly but their admins are why we're making our own server. No activity because of the admins but the deed is still up and their client will likely be what's used to connect to the Holla Forums server so they get to be on the list for now.
1) Download and install the client from here: dropbox.com/s/q6ncre3mgqnrw93/WRC-21_09_2016.exe?dl=1
2) Open gamesettings.txt in WRC\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
3) Change the value for connectByIpIP to 88.1.54.34, save changes.
4) Run WurmLauncher, choose your name and enter the proper IP : port = 88.1.54.34 : 3724
5) Create your character and follow the directions given in the map posted.
6) Post your name in the thread for an invite.
Additional Info: dedserb

Patch to update the WRC files to 1.3.1.3 (Cooking update)
mega.nz/#!wz5CwCCC!4NTltfLAANpDQcpMbKoueqf6HM8ctPer18uKkCIPim4
Extract to the WRC folder in the client linked in the Brocelona section. Once a cracked 1.3.1.3 server is made available you should be able to connect to it via Direct IP connection once it goes up.

TIPS FOR NEWFRIENDS
If you are caught in the water with no stamina (green bar) left you will start to drown. Catch your breath before attempting to cross a river/lake.
Most enemies can’t swim. If an enemy is chasing you, it can easily be avoided by moving into the water and swimming away. Enemies that CAN swim include bears, anacondas, and crocodiles.
The tent you are given when you create your character functions as a spawn point. If you’re running for your life, and the end draws near, just chuck that fucker down so when you do bite the dust you don’t get sent all the way back.
New players lack the Body control skill needed to ride a horse (21) but are able to ride cows (not bulls). Use the rope you start with on a cow to Lead it which will then allow you to Ride it. You do not slow down when out of stamina when riding on an animal or cart, allowing you to go at full speed for the whole journey.
Note that if the Holla Forums server starts people with no equipment the last two tips will not apply. If there are no established villages for you to join your first task should be to forage tree tiles for branches and rock tiles for iron rock and rock shards with which to make a crude knife and other basic tools.

ALL OTHER GAME INFORMATION
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/v5iet/2f1de334a8.jar
mega.nz/#F!fkcjBDiZ
mega.nz/#F!fkcjBDiZ!L-383plP-HZboEieEXReo
mega.nz/#F!LtN3ATAC!6us26xzWV4pEpMllRdhgGw
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65479&hilit=life is feudal&start=585
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132377-wgenerator-wurm-unlimited-map-generator/
archive.is/5KnBE
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD
steamdb.info/app/402370/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_administration_(Wurm_Unlimited)#Headless
dropbox.com/s/q6ncre3mgqnrw93/WRC-21_09_2016.exe?dl=1
poal.me/yg5wit
poal.me/ktsoit
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Starting_with_Nothing
mega.nz/#!tRcCjDhS!6j-uyxJ0g5fRJwcZ69_VYREE8gqJ2CVLazIIyWHUtP4
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Deed_stake
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09264340478042053155
dropbox.com/s/zcd49bksl8x7ptd/Riverlands4.zip?dl=0
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Traders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guise I herd thers gunna be a serba

server when

UPDATE ON SERVER WHEN

what's the skill rate going to be

60 garillion

probably the same as here 4x on both skillgain and time

Let it die.

Wrong thread m8

I want 4x rate and 5x speed. Some wait bars are fucking ridiculous (30s-1min+ for actions you need to repeat) and they're capped at 1.5s or whatever anyway so it falls off to the same rate as the serb once you get good enough skill+tools for most items.

Literally must have this for spring/summer nights spent drinking to oblivion as my sunburn cools.

plz come back serbfag

Devil trips go to Trump every time.

Reposting 1.3.1.3 server crack from the other thread:
Server when?

When will doggo learn?

you fucking niggers

How dare you impugn the Putin-esque bear riding manliness of my vodka collection sir?!

Life is dull but then I don't like drama so forever alone, it's escapism, drink and whatever else I have to hand, or bare, plodding drudge and I've quite enough of that.

Alcohol is shit, for escapism and everything else. Play Wurm on hallucinogens if you must couple it with something, it's way more interesting.

Fuck off hippie

I'm RWDS deep in the other direction. Though, so are all of the best hippies still around at this point. I guess I can't outright deny it, but I will call you a beergutted bitchtit-wearing faglord manlet for disputing the superiority of my intoxicants of choice. Pic related, it's you when you try to do anything more difficult than slowly kill yourself in a depression coma.

I could do with another trip now you mention it but I'm not good at concentrating on mushrooms. Dank on the other hand will do the trick.

Shrooms and vidya is either a recipe for a visceral experience in which you do extremely well due to your total immersion or a recipe for a confused shitstorm (which is still entertaining as fuck in my personal opinion - especially if you're in multiplayer and people are relying on you). Have you ever vidya'd on acid? I find that to be a much more consistently functional trip for success in games. Dude weed lmao and Wurm is comfy too, I'll admit.

Why not both?

Take the shrooms and then down them with Everclear.

That sounds like some safe entertainment for all ages.

It's psychoactive, so it's not like it doesn't fit under the umbrella. It's also not like you can't mix and match to great effect. Legalize wemp.

just have to plant so many crops that they can't possibly trample them all

Never done acid, not too common around here, I need booze and weed to soothe my /fit/ aches really, honest doc, no, no for reals.

Jesus I remember trying to drink beer on shrooms the first time hahaha no, water, a dodgy stomach and disquiet were the order of the day until I watched cartoons for 3 hours, had a couple of minor revelations and then a rather larger one about 4 hours in as I force stared into my bathroom mirror and watched my face slowly melt and swirl in place as the room stretched out into points like it was a 2d sheet of light and tiles behind me.

The enduring effect of them was a pleasant surprise too, total recall of it all and the sense of clarity gained was transformative to the way I think. However it's been some years since the last time so another go would be welcome.

Dumping screens.

So what's happening, fags? Are we finally free from the clutches of shit admins?

Consider your obligations meme circle'd.

And we called Lands the Village Gay?

Usually there's more than one village gay. It's some sort of gay community within a community.

Where are you, beautiful hostbro? When will you save us from Mythmoor/WRC?

t-traps aint gay g-guys

Says the pathetic pothead who becomes more susceptible to coercion the more they smoke. Even if you don't smoke weed and just do hallucinogenics one of these days you're gonna do some fucked up shit to your head and hallucinate years down the line even if you don't take them anymore. Pic related is what you're gonna think you are.

Traps are incredibly gay.

I've never really lost my presence of mind on anything and it hasn't been for a lack of dosage. I appreciate your attempt to conflate me with weak willed idiots that might actually succumb to something like that. The only part you kind of got right is hallucinating years down the line, I do tend to trip a bit constantly to a very minor degree but it's a good time. I'm pretty sure this is more of an acid thing than other psyche thing, though.

No, alcohol in general is shit escapism. Hallucinogens are god-tier escapism. You know what's almost as good for escapism though? Serverbro returning and getting this shitshow on the road.

Beer+sunny garden = cheap woozy date but he's right it's a garbage drug to try and experience things on cos it numbs and addles your brains, plus it has a nasty habit of getting it's hooks into people with 'lol I'm in college' tolerances turning into (retarded) addictions and man tits. Whoever came up with the line 'alcoholism is a disease' was a fucking bullshitting weasely motherfuck trying to worm his way out of owning up to being a useless cunt who really just didn't want to stop getting hammered.

I drink etc at a low but constant level on an evening simply because being 100% sober, is just so fucking boring, bit of destabilisation makes this world full of asshats a little more tolerable.

Shrooms can change your perspective and outlook on life for the better for years from one reasonable dose under the right circumstances, it's more like a treatment for a problem you didn't realise you had than something to fuck around on for me.

Troof dat.

Hostbro's heart popped when the site went under. RIP Hostbro. Wurm sever never ever.

Just had a look through the chat/local logs.
Seems just like yesterday when i first arrived at Brosmouth, almost feel like i should upload these logs (minus the PM logs) for historical archiving.

Please do.

In case you want to get your wurm fix you can join Bronigsberg in mythmoor for the time being until pirateserb goes up.

Looks like the latest version has an ALI23 crack based on the CS.RIN.RU thread that was posted on a previous edition. Ill talk to hostfag and see what can be done within the week.

mega.nz/#F!fkcjBDiZ
go nuts

Oh for fucks sake, i set it to be shared without encryption, give me a minute to fix

Fuck it, here it is with the decryption key also.

mega.nz/#F!fkcjBDiZ!L-383plP-HZboEieEXReo

says invalid decryption key

Well it is the correct key according to my user page, i guess it is just Mega being retarded again.

This might do the trick, if not, blame Mega.
mega.nz/#F!LtN3ATAC!6us26xzWV4pEpMllRdhgGw

I choose to blame you.

>[01:34:23] 10622 days on the deed
>[01:34:35] take that server
>[01:34:54] kek
>[01:34:58] We'll be an enduring scar

Oh foolish days of hubris

You shouldn't have ever had that much faith in a slav.

pownstar was a spainiard. he got in an argument with the ivan and ivan left. Hence no updates ever because pownstar is retarded.

I'm glad someone saved that, because I spent about 5 hours autismally packing dirt to make that jew picture. Only to have the server wipe before the map on the site updated. FUCK

think we lasted the longest of any bro settlement yet, mostly because we weren't limited to a 20 skill cap
also can we get a mod that lowers the delay between meditations and path leveling so it doesn't take almost a fucking year?

That actually explains a great deal. I thought Pown was a little bit too huge of a faggot to make it in Slavland, honestly.

It is a masterpiece.

Yeah, think back to the Brosmouth map fuck.

But that's not the end. I was playing when he killed Broschwitz.

I was there for the Brosmouth catastrophe and endless fuckups leading to the new map, that was my last stint on that server. Dude is too much.

Holy shit. No wonder we started losing admin support. Ivan was the one that liked us back in Brosmouth.

Does anyone have Ivan's skype from the old days? Maybe we could get him to codemonkey a serb for us

My nigga

How many shekels do you fags think Whaitea funneled into Pown's wallet?

From what I learned on discord before getting banned, around 15ish dollars a month. Whait is a late twenty something permavirgin with a drinking problem.

If I've never played Wurm before, should I just wait for the new serber to come up?

You could fuck around on WRC/Mythmoor if buyfag/SP to see how shit works and such beforehand, it probably wouldn't hurt. For any major effort though, new serb is probably the best option.

Holy shit. He's paying the same rate as some MMO.

Yeah, I'd wait at this point.

he could playing the MMO and be on Epic cluster where even though they're also close to fukken ded, they sure as shit have more people on than Pownstar's server does.

why do these sorts of games always descend into a bunch of shitflinging and drama

i kind of wanted to play but i'm probably not going to put in the effort after seeing the amount of muckraking in this thread

Outside forces fucked us over the first time around. Brosmouth era shit was amazing until the admin not knowing how to back up a server fucked us over. That was when we were at peak comfy. The town was natural, the world wasn't some pre-planned shitfest with a spiral mountain and specific HotS continent, and we could fuck around with the normalfags without too much consequence.

When we got to the new world and founded Broschwtiz there was already contempt for the admin and that festered. We couldn't fuck with our neighbors because the Russian that actually liked us was gone and we were left with Pown who wanted us gone.

This game has the potential to go back to the comfy roots if we can break free of WRC. For the most part, the drama wasn't internal. Lets be honest, NkDragunov was hilarious to have around when he sperged out

It's a community of static identities coexisting to varying degrees of success, like almost every multiplayer game server. Why does it even matter to you? You can play without involving yourself in the majority of it, unless the drama extends to the town itself and then you can fuck off and be an autistic hermit who can't handle the bantz on your own deed if you really want to.

It's definitely that fucking downtime that's gotten us into this. Watkins should host our shit for dem reparshuns. While collecting useful meta-data on our wemp habits, of course. :^)

Some people are inexorably drawn/inclined to conflict and wrecking shit while the others just want progress/comfy.

Any and all potential serverfags willing to host please step forward and save us. We've got all the files and shit you need for a cracked server ready to go and we can probably walk you through it.

Further to the rest:

That's what happens when you source players from chans and have a normalfag asshat in charge of the world, the volatile element inevitably find something that causes a piss-pants to cry foul until an admin does something to finally shut them up because they don't want to be seen as siding with 'us' cos we're the bad lads. It's the same all over, weak admins caving to whiny pressure because like SJW's and trannies they never stop fucking bitching about how miserable they are, the ill feeling builds until the town is pwnt.

Ultimately the last settlement died of entropy anyway, it was 98% secure (couple of fog spiders) and getting high on the hog was easy, I went from fuck nothing to a cashed up level 95 jew (and a ton of other stuff in the 70s and 80s) in a month and a half and barely left the town.

The first Conan server died of the same entropy but much faster.

The best way to play this games is to never fully 100% immerse into them, someday someone is gonna fuck you, fuck you hard, and you will be mad

When that happens just take a breather outside, calm down, and start over.

What people shouldn't do its flip their shit, that's the shit that 99% of the time happens and it just snowballs into an autistic fit, my best suggestion for everyone is to calm down, deeds will be lost, houses will be destroyed, stuff will be stolen, that's the world, no sense getting mad no use being a cunt, pick yourself up and keep going with whatever you have left.

I hope moderation doesn't buy into shit drama and start picking sides, there is always gonna be a guy that to another guy looks like a fucking cunt that deserves suffering, the only way to handle that situation is let the idiots sort it out and keep the serb running, i really hope nothing happens tho, but anyone here would be really naive to think that in the long run nobody is gonna fuck your shit up, and when that time comes the smartest are just gonna calm down and take the most logical path that doesn't fucks up 10 more people.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which one of these was during the server melt down I was offline for the initial reaction.

It's a sight for sore eyes.

Fucking hell, glad I mostly bailed after Brosmouth. Why must everyone who runs a server be a dishonest metafriends faggot?

Logging started 2016-06-11
[23:35:55] what the fuck fam
[23:35:56] hahahah
[23:35:59] AAAAAAAAAA
[23:36:00] WOOO FUCK YEAH
[23:36:00] OH MY GOd
[23:36:02] SLANTYVILLE USA!!
[23:36:02] LOOT EVERYTHING
[23:36:06] WHAT IS THIS NEW WORLD
[23:36:06] REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[23:36:07] KEEP IT ON YOUR PERSON
[23:36:07] IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 HOURS
[23:36:10] WHOOOOOOOOOO
[23:36:10] LOOT IT ALL
[23:36:19] FUCK
[23:36:21] TAKE SCREENSHOTS YO, WHAT THE FUCK
[23:36:21] oh fug
[23:36:22] MY SHIT IS NOT HERE
[23:36:23] I HURT MYSELF TODAY
[23:36:24] FUCK
[23:36:27] TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
[23:36:27] JESUS
[23:36:29] THE WORLD IS CORRUPTED
[23:36:30] oh hey my cart is near me atleast
[23:36:31] STILL
[23:36:34] LOOT EVERYTHING
[23:36:34] this actually looks kinda cool
[23:36:36] EVERYTHING IMPORTANT
[23:36:44] tfw lion hates me
[23:36:48] IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE SOMETHING, PUT IT ON YOUR CHARACTER
[23:36:52] wew
[23:36:57] I'M ALIVE
[23:37:04] wew

I think this is the only screenshot I have of it.

F

Do we seriously not have a serverfag? I'll even donate money. Or do it myself, if anyone knows a hosting service that will host the cracked server.

I kind of want to play Life is Feudal at this point. Looks there are a couple of pirate servers up and one of them is very active.
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65479&hilit=life is feudal&start=585

Serverfag and I are talking currently about seeing if we cant get the cs.ru whatever crack posted on the forums for the food update up and running later today or this weekend

Ive seen reviews and apparently its not very good, that or the grind is WO tier, not sure if its easily modifiable, and with 40+ autists our city might cause GPU fires.

What about the working cooking update cracks that have already been posted in these threads? You don't want to use those?

I havent played LiF in a while, but when I did it was still very barebones, half the skills werent even implemented and about half the ones that were didnt have mostof the shit for them. The game was also unoptimized as hell and could melt a computer on medium settings. This was a year ago, but I don't know how much has changed since then. It was a pretty fun concept, a more modern wurm set in a realistic medieval setting instead of fantasy, but same core gameplay. Combat was more action oriented, similar to something like mountain blade.

The default is terrible but it's an option for the server. The more active server, Kortal, has 9x skillgain. I only ever played on one server and it had 50 or 100x and I maxed a bunch of skills solo pretty fast so 9x seems decent.

Another thing I forgot, LiF has a cap on the amount of skill points and stat points you can have. By default you can only have I think 800(?) skill points total, which means you can go down one full crafting tree (woodcuting>carpentry>masonry or mining>smelting>smithing, etc.) as a sort of soft force to participate in a village. Same with stat points (strength, agility, intelligence, etc.) Most servers that were around when I played usually tripled or quadrupled that so people could get most of the skills to max if they had the time for it which didnt take long at the typical 20-30xskill gains.

One guy in the thread about rates was complaining about people soloing so I assume they have a high cap.

This.
Shit was great in Brosmouth. It was a clusterfuck of random roads and alleyways with no obvious direction. People just build whatever the fuck they wanted and as long as it didn't directly fuck somebody else's shit up, nobody cared. We even built a wall around the inner city to keep the scrubs out and had to deal with the massive deforestation our population caused. It lived like a boomtown and felt like a boomtown.

Broschwitz always felt slightly autistic from the get-go. The giant mainroad was nice to get around on, but it separated everyone drastically and helped kill the community feel. There was still some good times like sealing those zanzibar shitters which thought they could steal our island in with stone walls and a moat of thornbushes while they were asleep. But overall it felt drastically different from the community of brosmouth.

where was it posted lad, the server not the client. because last I read on this thread it was posted in the same crackforums im looking at.

Here

Thank you.
Soon.
Tonight even.

It's about to get real fuckin' comfy around here.

I tried to start again when the server restarted a week later but it never felt the same. I guess everything just died after that.

Our original town really felt like some sort of special autistic place with its fucked up roads and horribly placed buildings.

Marvellous news

Fuck you faggot, my roads were as good as they could have been considering our massive population growth.
I will shit on your whole soul if you talk shit about my roads again.

Wow, I bet they were paved and shit. How adequate. How QUAINT.

time to die

Natural growth was the best growth tbqh. And that's coming from the fag that helped put in the main road. We should go back to those roots when server fag and co. get the new realm going. Have we decided on which map to use?

Oh hey it's the road autist Love you, Libertini

I WILL SHIT LIQUID FURY DOWN YOUR THROAT

It'd be cool if a bunch of people made maps, we could vote on which one we like the most.

So far, the only map I've seen posted is this one here.

Well, lets make that happen. How do we start?

That can be the fallback if nobody comes up with a better map, i guess

Use WGenerator: forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132377-wgenerator-wurm-unlimited-map-generator/
It's easy to get a cool terrain, but then it's hard to get proper biomes.

Just in case other user doesn't deliver what's the server dependencies/platform? I've got a spare server I'm not doing anything with right now.

Build a road to my front door and fucking fight me in front of it.

MY BOYPUSSY IS PROLAPSING IN ANTICIPATION

Anyone still have that pic of the Cone of Clay?

Here's to the new server, whenever it decides to pop up. Here's to community, friendship and Autistic Fun.

Should it just be us autists, or should we try and sneak a few normalfags through the server as well? I don't know who the serb is, and what they want specifically for it, but whatever floats their boat I guess. As long as my bro and I get to have our quaint little house and I get to find a fun profession.

Is this new serb private or a shekel per month deal?

your lad house seems to be an earlier version

here, now with 100% more animation

cats a shit

Someone had a better pic. If I can find it I'll post it

I'd be fine with comfy building but it might be a good idea to try to rope some normalfags in from cuckchan or leddit if we have any form of PvP going on (main map or otherwise). Even if comfy building, it would be nice to have other towns that are not Brosomething about to mess with. Bads to shit on is a beautiful thing.

Hell the occasional HOTA to meme on people with would be pretty nice. I think it wasn't too bad that that was more or less some of the only pvp personally. Also agree on seeing other towns on the map as well

Yeah other places would be pleasing to see but any norms have to know that whining about moderation in world or chat is grounds to ban the one complaining.

Unless they're doing something outside of game mechanics, this is gigantic faggotry. Let the little faggots whine, cook with the salt. Bans are for Reddit safe spaces and legitimate cheaters.

Sorry man, I gotta agree with this guy I'd rather not let it be a reverse of what we would usually be dealing with in other servers. I mean, the maps in Wurm are incredibly large usually, so if they don't like it, just let the faggots move.

Oh I just meant just as a deterrent from spamming complaints about swastika roads or whatever. I never advocate banning anyone unless they're actually deliberately crashing shit or heedlessly increasing lag in a populated area.

Just something to make it clear it's no-holds-barred with regards chat and builds and that getting pissy is a surefire route to being ignored or marked for being fucked with.

Did you just fly in from WO on your toaster or something? Even with your stepping back from the banning shit, I'm getting some serious faggot vibes right now.

Could just mute 'em if they bitch incessantly. Don't ban them because then they're not bullymeat. It sounds like you're hungry for reasons to use admin powers. That's bad for for the players, all of them. Adminning should be hands off, even more so for a Holla Forums server. Don't even show your presence, play a character with a different name from your admin character and hide that you're the admin. An admin that nobody knows is an admin is the best admin for everyone.

The greatest admin strategy is to remove all traces of your being the admin and tell everyone that the admin is someone you've banned in the past for a legitimate reason - someone who will never ever come back. Then pretend you are a low-level peon on his le ebin server staff and act as the go-between for the server pop and yourself. Make sure they think you have absolutely no ability to use any server commands so they will reveal their spectacular 'Team X' hackerman plans to you directly before they implement them. If the game allows it, make a sockpuppet higher order peon with a shitty e-mail to use and actually enforce what needs enforcing with. In the event of a genuine reason to ban someone, allow their 12 year old bad-self to appeal to the ever-absent one true admin through your other sockpuppet and string them along until they just quit trying.

tl;dr: At least be creative with your fucking power trip, where is the fun in /ban ?

For bonus points, make either of these sockpuppets 'go rogue' on the real admin and lead a pack of mongs against yourself in a fake coup.

As long as they don't do completely retarded shit like turn the ocean to lava, I can probably live with almost any admin.

The last town was xbox hueg and by the end, in places, the FPS stuttered on many people's machines, I was mostly ok but if everyone extended mines under the town it'd have been worse for those toaster having fucks, especially as enemies spawn once you go off deed which can happen underground pretty quick.

Also, get off my dick, I said they need to know *coming in* that they're not on twitter, something simple as a Welcome message that says "Don't be a whiny SJW fag" would do the job nicely.

Wat? No, ideally, I'd say none outside of unsticking people or getting them out of walled in builds they've fallen into. Maybe if the admin wants to spawn mad shit at some point that's up to them.

Toasterfags deserve what they get. Poverty is a disease.

N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R

Serb Hyde in 30 minutes

He can definitely keep getting away with it if he ~starts~ getting away with it.

Needs an update. Change the Klan members to Jews, the background to Syria burning, and Putin charging in with troops.

Assad is personally responsible for us still not having a fucking server, Trump had no choice but to act.

Jesus how old is this game

Suddenly everything makes sense.

The Eternal Graphicsfag

He starts console wars, he fuels console wars.

Does anyone know if Nissin has a steam account? I need him to teach me his ways.

I need my electronic autism fix, we need to hurry up and get a serb already

I wish to dig

SERVER
WHEN

I'd suggest that whatever map that's chosen has pve content that's not just "grind the wondering mobs"

30 minutes
t. sam hyde

Read the threads, thats all we know so far famalam good luck and may the gods smile upon you

I just wonder where the other guy from the pre-hack thread who was going to host went off to. He seemed like he was about to get this shit together.

So does anybody actually have the server files?
The odds something happening would probably increase dramatically if everyone had them.

im busy famalm, search cs.rin.ru i think a link was posted on the last thread, get to work

This thread in a nutshell.

All this shit was posted in the last thread wasn't it?

If all of us had the info and files to share to begin with, one of us would probably host it before a hostanon that does not have them. It's not as if we all have an intimate understanding of Wurm hosting esoterica and are just reluctant to give hostanons the ol' quicky rundowner.

I'm getting mixed signals here. I missed the last thread at any rate.

Probably because you're reading posts by totally different people with different perspectives on the issue and our available resources, different perspectives that probably stem from varying levels of experience with what is required or time invested in threads and researching how to make this a reality.

I don't want to be an ass user, I just find it confusing how some people are saying opposite things. If people are still looking for resources that's fine, my offer still stands when they get dug up.

I'm just viewing these responses as an opportunity to type up some bullshit and bump the thread for continued visibility in case someone who is going to host or has the means to help someone else host swings by. I gotta get my fucking autismgrind on.

Heres an archive of the last thread, which iirc should have a link for the cracked cooking update server files. Don't remember if it had the cracked client as well or not.

archive.is/5KnBE

Cracked update for WRC client

Pitchforks on this guy.

I will never be able to trust anyone ever again, tbh.

Do you have the non-cracked server files? Once you have those, you just need to drag and drop

into the folder. And then double click the .exe. It's that easy.

So I assume linux hosting is out?

No, but good luck finding the Linux server files. You'd probably have to buy the game yourself at that point.

Pretty sure you just need to go to steamdb and get the ID to get server files.

If you do manage to get the server files for Linux, then the server client may need to be re-cracked, but I have nothing better to do right now anyway. If someone posts it then I'll get to work on it.

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD
steamdb.info/app/402370/
There you go you fuckin nerd.

What's happening in this webm?

Unique holy altar of whitelight gods being slowly pushed into the ocean.

Admins didn't remove the rights to move the altars in the world, the altars are basically static world entitites that are important for gameplay related stuff. We pushed it into the ocean and the server broke because of it.

Some say, on a still morning, you can still here the autistic screechings of one assravaged admin.

So I think what happens now is:
1) Serverfag downloads the Linux files
2) Try to use existing server crack.
3) If it doesn't work, post the original un-cracked Linux server jar.
4) I will crack it and re-post it.

Where's the server?

I think what happens now is we sit chewing our nails off till we draw blood on every finger in the sweet agony of anticipation.

is that you Agony?

Nope

I tried to get into this minecraft ripoff a few times but it's just so clunky. You also need a mod for doing anything, which may or may not work.

Seems like everyone who's trying to get a server up is all full of beans and gung-ho at first, then they go silent/vanish without a trace. Are we to therefore extrapolate that someone is secretly paying them millions to give up, not come back and leave us hanging? Or else is some inscrutable force of digital nature culling them one after another like dumb cattle?

I think the realization sets in that setting up a server isn't as easy as pressing a button and paying a fee, then are too afraid to tell everyone they changed their mind. That, or they never intended to host a server in the first place.

I've been tying to get a server running with

and both linux and windows versions of the server.
The cracked server works fine with a legit client, but the WRC client+patch give me "incompatable communication protocol. Please update the client"

I'm downloading the client in op, in case I just had an older version to begin with.

That depends on whether or not you're catering to poorfag pirates on Holla Forums.

IT LIVES

I-is it happening?

where did old server go anyway

You're a big guy.

So it really is happening then…
It never ends, does it?

So do you turboautists lose your world every few months? What keeps you going?

We should probably have a decent (preferably unrigged) poll or something about settings once shit is a little further along.

Turboautism

The world has no purpose and we'll all going to die from nuclear war. Making a neat village with bros doesn't seem like a bad way to go out.

speak for yourself. I'm getting a bunker.

no
The server DOES work, but I don't actually have a machine to put it on. I don't mind paying for one, but I don't really know where to look. If anyone has any advice on this lemme know.

I'll write up a step-by-step for everything you need to set it up, so even if I don't do it then at least it'll be easier for somebody else to get it going.

In order for Wurm Unlimited to be fun, you have to realize that all worlds are destined to be deleted. That's why skillgain is typically higher, action speeds are shorter, etc. Even in Wurm Online, all villages die eventually.

Post IP address

Good luck getting it in the next week or so.

If you're willing to pay to host, I'd recommend Bluefang Solutions. I bet if you put up the guide one of the earlier 'Have server, how do?' folks might jump on it without having to go outside host though.

Loonix version when? Also I have a video of the fucked up server. It doesn't show the city but it shows us travelling away from it.

In a game like wurm i don't give a shit as long as i don't have to work to terraform an usable piece of land.

Why are we still here, just to suffer? I'm going to make them give back our past.
LOUD SAD FARTING

Negus here, me too.
I'm still angry about the cuck who built that uneven as fuck black road by the stone wall and also ruined the road i was making besides the sand pyramid.

Another one

This one is from one of our lava spider crusades under kriegerr's command

this one is the continuation of the previous, i think.

I found it, a video of brosmouth fucked up due to the server's technical issues.

Fucking commendable.

How many wipes has it been? Who's still here from the original?

Depends on whether or not you consider the latest WRC shitshow a wipe.

First and last time I played was when the russian fucked the backup save files. How many servers since then?

I have only played the original. I remember the last thing I did was start building my own ship when we were sailing to the new world alone, anger told me i wouldn't be able to and i told him he underestimated my autism. Then i spent almost a day straight building it, wasn't anywhere near finishing and never came back. Have a few scdreenshots

So basically you pushed an item everyone needed to an unreachable spot. How were the admins not able to restore it?

You can make a small boat in a day easily. I've made corbitas in a little over a day but I take a lot of breaks.

I don't think it was essential, atleast we never knew that. Pretty sure they walled it off after restarting the server.

I wonder if he still exists

it's only needed if you want to become a priest of one of the three shitty gods

yeah.

dragunov's steamid is TrapsAintGay I think. I've seen him around however.

It's not hard fam.

It's really only ever been WRC for the majority, just the map wipe and exodus and then the village getting undeeded 'wipe'. Some people have done shit on paid servers while awaiting a new private server that isn't WRC - which is where we basically are now. Hopefully in the final stages, of course.

That spanish nigger Pownstar is barely keeping WRC together at this point.

I imagine if that server falls apart and he loses his pats on the back it's going to be a short wait for the suicide.

Fingers crossed.

I was building a big guy boat, I wanted to put my large cart and all of the crates and stuff inside.

Any reason why? what are the odds they get booty bothered over a pirate server?

also, the quick version
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_administration_(Wurm_Unlimited)#Headless
dropbox.com/s/q6ncre3mgqnrw93/WRC-21_09_2016.exe?dl=1

I don't know about the pirate server thing, I have never hosted such a server. I don't imagine they'd be aware enough of it to care without being directly told though, just off the number of hostings they do and the simplicity of the crack serverside. My reasons for suggesting them are that they are priced very well and I went through a lot of hosting with them experiencing much less latency and problematic shit than other hosts I've used for the same games. Yet to try Wurm with them, but Minecraft/7 Days to Die/ARMA I have. Minecraft was an especially good experience comparatively, most Autismcraft hosts must have just been intentionally fucking up their own shit to suck as bad as they did.

well, worst they can do is sue me.
who wants to talk settings?

Settings were discussed in the last thread. I'm guessing nobody bothered to save screenshots.

I'm setting up the game now but what drama has occurred, are we talking Gitgud and SS13 levels or just small shit.

My 2 SUPREME coins

Literally the only god worth worshipping. All others a shit.

A SHIT

I'll literally you nerd

Only Vynora the god of knowledge truly knows how shit Libila really is, but she grants us glimpses of her shitness and that's enough.

yeah well I glimpse your panties you're wearing you fucking dork

Are you hitting on us? Why is Libila and her followers such sluts? Good thing Vynora is pure. Excuse us while we have standards, fufufufu.

They're just more comfortable. Comfort is Vynora's domain. Wurm is Vynora's game.

If a new server is coming up I might come back on and rebuild Trump Tower or something. It's not that fun without autistic neighbours to harrass though.

standards of being a faggot dweeb cutie

I bet you don't even have hot coco and a warm blanket on being all comfy nord

Ay hole up

If there's no server hub does that mean there'll be no merchants (for powder and gold chests etc) other than the ones we make?

Cos we deffo want Sam and his lass.

My 2 FANTASTIC coins

3x/4-5x

I forget why this is a non-issue but I remember it being addressed in the last thread. Even then, we don't need some gay shit like Pownstar's hub for that. Make it a shack in the middle of nowhere with a merchant if you must have a merchant, and don't spawn there.

You're a fucking casual and should go die.

My 2 RARE coins

I'll throw a single SUPREME behind epic, but the curve is gay and I only like all of the other shit.

My SHITTY 2 iron coin

THERE IS NO GOD BUT DIRT

DIRTITES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I demand an economy to exploit for later on, it's no issue in the early days true cos we'll have fuck all to sell but we'll want gold chests later and I like selling my wares.

Stick them on a coastal location or on an island.

Also depending on how the ore goes we'll want Rods of Transmutation later too.

i bet u dont evn kno how 2 flatraise skrub lmao

Say what you like, the mines the lads knocked up in that last town were great for getting shit done.

Regional ore sounds like it may make things even more glacial, this game is slow enough as it is.

The benefit of no rods of transmutation and regional ore is that it would force multiple settlements. It would make more sense to have towns all over and an alliance between them or feuds between them as opposed to one sprawling city that dies quicker due to no competition or outside interaction. Multiple cities in an alliance might compete aesthetically or something.

Gives a definite "this is not home" feeling when moving around, something lost when everyone has everything.

Putting the server up now. Whats a good name? I'm partial to Brhodesia.

That actually sounds pretty good to me.

Brofederacy

Brosnia

Broheim

[Brodacted]

does it have to have bro in the name? do we really want yt kiddies thinking they're welcome or reddit trash for that matter

Let them come. We'll need a supply of bullymeat.

Brhodesia it is then.

They've gotta come through the thread to find it anyway, so I don't see how the name would make much of a difference.

I like either Brhodesia or Brosnia.

you're making it private?

nigga pls we'll spot them in a heartbeat then we'll touch them in their boy parts.

hey, fuck you buddy. I don't even know where my phone is.

Cmon fam. You gotta start somewhere

this

Recruiting normalscum to dominate is half the entertainment.

that's gay user

it's pretty important otherwise the game is boring without a target

If they don't plan to call you what's the difference? Just make something up. 555-FAGET or something. In any case I'm braced for autism, don't let me down nigger

It's not gay if they're Redditors because Redditors aren't really men.

and you're wearing a skirt right

I'm naked rn bby ;)

All good girls do. What are you implying?

l-lewd!

no I am

alot of gay shit user

We can both be naked, user. If not, I'm prepared to fight you in order to be.

get your dick out, we're fighting over this

It's already out, though.

I'm naked too and I nave man boobs.

Look can we quit being gay for a few seconds here and wait to with b8ed breath if the serb will be a true thing? I really want to go back to Making cute hats and rugs

that's not a cock, this is

I thought the server was already up and stuff. Well fuck.

We on the final stretch boyios.
Minutes
Get you clients out and braces yourselves. We are going in dry.
also I have to reboot into windows because lol open source drivers

I can't wait for all this to be a lie.

My client is already out, too.

how can a linuxcuck play this?

Change to Windows :^)

but it runs on java

oh no

SERVERS UP
ip: 173.234.30.42
port: 26447
pass: Brhodesians never die

Make sure to install the update onto the client
client: dropbox.com/s/q6ncre3mgqnrw93/WRC-21_09_2016.exe?dl=1
update: mega.nz/#!wz5CwCCC!4NTltfLAANpDQcpMbKoueqf6HM8ctPer18uKkCIPim4
Somebody who ain't me should package them together.

It's just the default adventure world right now, but it works. I'll restart the server with a proper world once I get a better grip on this.
how the fuck do I use the admin password?

PRAISE BE

Nice ascending digits

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Which kingdom we fucking around as until the real deal?

My connection is garbage at the moment but I'll hop on and try it out anyway just to help you test and see if it works.

Oh look, that's kind of interesting

wat

Apparently it's some sort of quest telling me to become a Worgmaster

mine's for a necromancer

Whatever you do, do NOT host the default maps. Every nook and cranny is known to people, OP as fuck items are littered across the map and every player has access to the map data telling them exactly where every resource is.

What kingdom.

MR

Do you plan to reset stats when you reset the server or just up the map? What's the plan I guess is the question.

hots

No really, does anybody know what the admin password is even for? I figured I'd be able to elevate my character to a gm, but I can't find any info about it at all.
Going to have to download, edit and reupload the db to do it apparently. Have to do that to change the map and settings anyway, so whatever.

It's just for fucking around while I get the real map going.

Everything reset. I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'm just stumbling about trying to figure things out. Working on the map right now.
What I'm thinking right now is
I'll try to get everything done by tomorrow.

Also, I plan on being completely hands off admin wise. I'm MrAdmin ingame, but I will be playing under a different name or not playing at all.
If you want something, ask in the thread, if nobody complains I'll do it.

Can you not

Also you need to add the digging like mining mod

nigger, at x4/x4, effective x16, with sleep powder bonus bringing it up to effective x32, it still took me about a full hour of repetitive clicking to go from 69 weaponsmith to 70
there's a reason nobody plays vanilla, don't think you need to be more hardcore than the serb, x4/x4 to x5/x4 is the sweet spot IMO

tbh I'd rather just sail to another map rather than resetting everything

weaponsmithing about 50x slower than any other skill to level, that's why.

Don't forget vanilla skillrate on WO is only a chance for an increase, because you must suffer.

Alright then, I thought WRC was a bit fast, but whatever.

Not possible, I can only host one server at a time.

I 200% approve of everything you greentexted. And resetting everything is a good idea, because there are random OP items in adventure mode that we shouldn't keep.

I'm with this user, let the admin use his own settings and we can adjust later if it's really that bad, but personally i liked his plan for the server aswell.

That actually looks pretty damn good. Start with nothing, maybe one step too hardcore. I'd say everything you said but start with the standard flint and tinder dealie.

This, at least start with flint and tinder

Nigger you have NO IDEA how bad it is when it's that slow. Also regional ore is a terrible idea there aren't gonna be that many people playing on the server.

Maybe you just have different preferences in video game mechanics, I like it slow and gruelling.

Explorers and heros only. Casuls need not apply.

we need it to be abit faster then base but not too much

what happened to being able to use dirt on in a pile on the ground when you're flattening or leveling?

It turns out that it's almost impossible to make decent looking maps in this shitty program.

That's a mod called Digging like Mining.

I barely use steam tbh, i havent bought anything from the electronic jew

Anyways i wont be joining, good luck fams

this is needed

You have never played have you

GIT GUD

Make supplies from branches that you won't ever find because theres a garillion new things you can forage cause of the recipe update. This ain't minecraft nigger basic tools are an absolute bitch to make with nothing and if no one can cooperate cause no one knows where they are you got a recipe for no one ever playing.

I'll buy your virginity for 3 branches and a rock, final offer

4x/4x is already fucking grueling you retards. Try leveling a skill past babby levels before you talk, the grind becomes exponential.
And have fun not starting with shitty newfriend tools when we're getting 5 new players a day and they're hounding us all to make them full sets of tools.

wewe lade I found like 3 branches in my entire ~40 foraging career

Starting with nothing will lead to ded server, calling it now

just
play
game

It wouldn't be a grind if it wasn't exponential, user.

that's why we need a sweet spot

Also God help anyone who goes for 100 in a skill. Past about 92 or so the grind becomes Runescape-tier.

I only got to 95 mining, but it's one of the easier skills to grind with the flat skillgain WU offers.

Hey admin, are you sure noob buffs are on? because I keep getting angry hellhounds on my ass from miles away.

maybe you're just that yiffable

newfag aggro is definitely on, I had to get right up in a bear's ass before it started chasing me

FUCKING HELL
I'm being beaten to death by trolls and hellhounds, I've relogged several times and still no buffs

My bro and I have been fucking around for about 2 hours total, with him spending about an hour solid of foraging after we built charcoal piles for no reason in retrospect. Number of branches found during that time: 0. The starter tool sets will be just fine. That way the only people who end up fucked are the ones who didn't spend time trying to make replacement tool sets.

Yea i guess ql10 starter tools only is fine, no weapons or armor, but atleast basic tools

rope doesn't count as starter tool

Good luck getting away from anything without at least a cow.

the game doesn't count it as starter

QL10 unimpable barebones tools (axe, pickaxe, shovel, carving knife, saw, maybe rake), compass, flint&steel, one waterskin and one rope should do it
gonna be nice not having everything full of fucking full sets of unimpable QL10 leather armor and unimpable unsmeltable QL10 longswords and shields

you can throw them in the trash to make them decay faster if that triggers you so much.

I went through our storage trashing that for lazy niggers like you many times in Broschwitz
now I won't have to (or at least, will have to do it much less)

Don't. Sacrifice them in an altar. The gods take newb shit willingly. :^)

This seems reasonable, everyone who knows what they're doing can get something up and running right away and newfags who know fuck-all won't need to be babysat quite as long

I am angry
ANGRY ABOUT THORNBUSHES

O captain my captain, I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.

really gets the old noggin joggin

The random spawns and secret map + rates and his hands-off style is more why I'm cheering it, but none of the tools take any time to get in the first place save for flint and steel which is prohibitive as fuck because Rolf is a dipshit as one would expect anyone that hung out with Notch to be.

4x/4x is hearty levels of autism
vanilla is a digital retirement home to occupy the minds of seniors for the 5 to 30 years it takes them to keel over

You're a retard

This fighting and bitching is going to drive away any potential admins faster than actually having to deal with the server.

we're trying to figure out a decent sweet point here, shush dear

They can be 4x/4x, I actually said that to him when he first asked for settings. I'm going to play anyway if they're lower, though. You can fuck right off with that newfriend shit, I've been in these threads since Brosmouth even if your assblast has blinded you to that.

The effort to get together and the exploration it would require to do so is more than enough reason for me to want them. I'm sorry you're such a casual, that's not my fault.

Well, it wouldn't be Holla Forums without shitposting. Besides, the admin isn't contactable outside of the threads/ the game itself so they get plenty of breathing space and also this.

Ya cooperate by having people be hours apart from each and no guarantee of ever finding a reasonable way to get there.

I'm a bit half and half for random spawns, as for ore regions I'm sort of worried. Iron is pretty fucking necessary a material for everyfucking thing, and if people are stuck just foraging for the things, nails, ribbons, and all the other little pieces that drive autism may be far more rare than what one would hope for.

That's just an assumption on your part nigger- people are probably going to build a township as they always have.

newniggers who don't know the game talking the host into retarded unplayable settings is going to drive away any potential players

How are you gonna build a town if you can't find anyone else and don't have a token to open up a bank account to put shekels in nevermind no NPCs to make shekels from.

Sorry, my mistake- I thought the admin meant random rare/magical item spawns, not player spawns.

Oh no, a fucking challenge. You're also assuming everyone will want to get to the main town either in general or immediately, if we open this up to enough traffic via side channels to this thread later on we're just going to have walls of newfags near Holla Forumstown when we could have it sprinkled about in more interesting ways.

So find iron to settle on. It makes where your position is and where your allied villages' positions are actually matter.

That's a legitimate concern for one life, /suicide like you should IRL.

Highly fucking unlikely unless we're dealing with a weird box range or something. If you're on a coast you can sail around, find ways to climb. I don't believe in this scenario at all unless I'm shown a map where it's explicitly a possibility. Not that we should be shown a map, because that shit is gay.

Good things take time. Go dig in the fucking dirt for branches, you insufferable casual.

player spawns shouldn't be random, that's just asking for frustration considering you're all just thinking about new people spawning on the world and not dying and not having a bed up yet

Get fucking frustrated, then.

You don't need a compass, that was just one of the various ways to achieve the end goal of getting together.

Even on regional ores iron its pretty common

Git gud

How do you plan on getting together if theres no map? Do you expect us all to be on one tiny island?

I would say just use the compass mod and kill yourself until you get to a desired township, provided you do spawn with a compass every time you die, but I doubt that.

You still need a compass for the compass mod to work.

poal.me/yg5wit

poal.me/ktsoit

It doesn't matter if we're in completely opposite corners of the map, it's an inevitability.

A worst case scenario you'll probably encounter quite often, being fucking terrible.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Starting_with_Nothing

Hence I said if you spawned with a compass every time you died

Inb4 the rig

I don't give a shit if something out of your control happens to you and you die in real life, suck it the fuck up.

How do you get coordinates without a compass?

That's for online where there's a map available of the whole area dingus. Also theres a spawn town.

How the hell would you even do that?

I'm going to let you try to puzzle this out on your own, because it's the only way that you'll learn.

Every time the game falls into a slump it is because of decadence. Countless setbacks pushes this back further. You will enjoy the game for more time, you don't lose all your skill when you die, only items.

We struggle, fall and rise to struggle again.

Just have it so when you respawn you get a compass in your inventory, seems easy enough to me.

No it falls because people get sick of the game. You expect for a server to live forever cause you have your dumbass assumptions of muh hardcore dark souls experience ex dee.

Is there a server setting for that or a mod?

:^)

you do loose skills though and when you're dying lots and lots because you keep on spawning nexts to something you can't hande

Polls are NEVER reliable, The last time we used one a single HoTS player samefagged the hell out of it.

You wot m8?
You some kind sissy who is afraid to tism without a map and no items and random spawns?
The simpler and basic settings - the more you can get out of the game. As i said before

Just fucking layer that shit on some more.

Nigger, I lost skill when I died recently. Not losing skill when dying currently isn't the case. As user said, people will eventually burn out, and a small percentage will likely remain. That's generally have Holla Forums communities work.

It would most likely have to be a custom script, unless there's an option for setting starter items on respawn regardless of account age/playtime.

You lose three-ish random levels and get a x3 bonus to getting back where you were.

Why is losing skill the end of the world again? You can get it back, you get a bonus, you don't lose skills in everything. What has fucking become of vidya that we've ended up with so many people that just can not slide back even a little when they encounter misfortune? Where were you when this shit would still have been considered lenient?

Perhaps you need to get good outside of wurm?

user please take your meds.

Alright user, if you're going to make a claim- why don't you express why you think others might share your opinion? As far as I can see, not even allowing for the option of centralised spawns is just going to lead to frustration / mass suicide teleporting (which leads to degradation in skills). As far as I know, you don't have to spawn on a faction token when you choose it, and if you're that hardcore you could kill yourself and respawn in a random area.

When someone's argument is just ad-hominem you've finished the job.

Maybe reddit is more your speed.

seriously, all a zero-item start will do is render the server effectively dead until someone makes a deed

I don't care about losing skills as a consequence of dying in general-it's a good incentive not to die aside from losing items that are hard to craft like a compass. But you are going to pidgeonhole people who want to have a /comf/ township together to sacrifice skillpoints to hope to spawn in the minimum number of deaths it would require to be with their fellow anons. When it's just as easy for people who want the hardcore experience to just kill themselves and respawn at a random location- no items, and even a little shaved skill if you're that masochistic.

WE SHOULD MAKE WURM UNLIMITED GREAT AGAIN
The true way it's meant to be played - HARDCORE style
There are tons of servers with starter tools, main hubs and other kinds of boons, rarely any hardcore ones that are good and pirate friendly for that matter

If players get frustrated from dying then why start playing in the first place?
Only when experiencing hardships you will understand what life is and what fun can be had.

too bad for you cockgobbling underage redditors are a filthy minority here

What ultimately killed Broschwitz was a combination of the summer hat exploit (leading to infinite money and so infinite 32x skill rate via nonstop sleep powder) letting everyone git gud too fast and a lack of endgame content beyond genociding the odd rare beast our explorers located. Host can avert the former and if we shill our shit to normalfags and enable some level of antagonistic inter-player action, we should be able to keep ourselves entertained tormenting normalfags.

Ok.

If people are super fucking intent on doing a hardcore start, then the ABSOLUTE minimum required is a flint and steel. Otherwise we're all going to be huddled around campfires jerking off until we manage to take down a lava fiend or spider through sheer force of numbers.

Nigger, that's no what I am saying. I'm saying that you are limiting people's options into starting with NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION- tier bullshit. Not everyone wants to play like that. You are perfectly capable of playing like that even with centralised spawns, as I have outlined previously.

Maybe sacrifice them, there's really no certainty they'd die. There's a chance, and most of the opportunities to die would come about as a result of negligence on their part as much as it's made out that all spawns will be impossible ones.

So the fix is in on the polls then? Good to know. I understand that sometimes one must seek alternatives no matter how shady in order to avoid ever being less shit at video games.

This actually would be good if only because of the lava fiend/spider thing. With the note that again, I would still play even if we had to go kill lavafags to get them. That's right my loyal fans, I'm 2hardcore. You may now sperg about Dark Souls as though it were relevant.

mega.nz/#!tRcCjDhS!6j-uyxJ0g5fRJwcZ69_VYREE8gqJ2CVLazIIyWHUtP4
Heres the client already updated

IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM DYING AT SPAWNS YOU NIGGER
IT'S ABOUT YOU ROUTING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES IF THEY DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL AN AEON JUST TO MEET UP WITH AN user
HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

What's stopping you from dropping any starter tools you would get and playing the game the way you want?

you sound like a fucking narc, faggot.
Sorry some of us have jobs or better things to do but even if I was still a NEET I wouldn't do this shit.
If you want to do this so badly, drop all your fucking tools, belt, compass, and your flint and steel and go fuck off into nowhere with your fists you insufferable jew.

NIGGA
TAKE
YO
MEDS

There is also the fact that you can't set up any settlements because there would be no token to deposit shekels.

no priest penalties though, right?

Then everyone would become priests.

This is a valid point, the game relies on permissions fairly heavily. But adding fixed starting locations with their own tokens we can, at the very least, fund our own deeds, albeit slowly.

as if the penalties do anything other than encourage the use of alts
i'm pretty sure the population of the last town wasn't full of priests, the faith grind is a bitch

Options at what? Instant gratification levels? Ease of playing?
When you are thrown into the world there will be no one who will give you anything, prove your own worth to yourself.

You came to the wrong place kiddo

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Deed_stake

I have always understood what they want, I just don't want them to be given it because they want the wrong things. Let them get chainkilled until they an hero, it would only serve to make me smugger when I arrive in one piece to Broname.

Nothing, but I want it to be the norm because then I get to do it and enjoy the tears from those who can't.

You're here to play an autism simulator, if you don't have the autism for it - you shouldn't be here trying to play it.

I have never been prescribed any to take.

Of absolutely all things, this would be the most casual.

You've never played this game have you?

Holy mother of autism. This guy wants to show off his e-peen on a game about staring at loading bars

is there a way to get epic shit without the curve and half-baked ascension system?
it'd be cool to have the player-made kingdoms just to give people titles

The curve is shit, but if you think it wouldn't be the funniest shit to have some guy named Kek reach apotheosis, I don't know what to tell you.

aren't all gods regardless of faction just the same exact thing with a different name?
even their altar inscription is the same

Other user is right, you just want to have this setting for the sake of your overstimulated ego. Please an hero irl so we don't have to suffer your tryhard sperging in this server.

Dunno they gave us a declaration of independence on the WRC server, which is a freedom server, and it didn't work.

On WO they have different abilities and restrictions and shit between even the various player gods. I have never been on a WU server with it enabled to tell you how it works here if it works any differently.

It's not just about my ego, it's also about the resulting unhappiness in the little hearts of the shittershattered incompetents. It's all self-gratification, but only half of it is tied to my ego. You're just mad because you can't hang, otherwise you'd be on the same page.

oh, do they?
well then it might be neat if vynora wasn't already best goddess

There is no god but Dirt and Shovel is his prophet.

Hmm, never bothered with settlement management, but that is a quite the crux and here is a solution that i can abide - starter item -> 10s in bank

I can't show it to you if you can't find me in the map.

What's with these huge amount of casualfags suddenly?

Don't give everyone 10s, a signly settlement will have shitloads of money and explode instantly without never needing to raise funds. Just add the basic start setup, a token, traders etc. Let us fend for ourselves with the basic starting tools/spawns.

Fuck I'm tired. A single settlement will have shitloads of money, is what I meant to say.

*teleports behind you*
Psssh nothin personnnel kid
*chokes you with razor wired trenchcoat*
Heh, looks like its time to get good
*eye twinkles*

But seriously you narcissist chucklefuck you are retarded, I thought we left masque in the planetside threads but you mustve come over here when you got booted three times

Wew its like you havent actually played wurm at any speed, even at sweet spot rates the grind is still average mmo tier, theres no instant gratification about it, you still have to work up to a certain level to do many things and you actually have to put man hours in to get anything accomplished even a 1x1 hut.

Basically you think you're hot shit like the narc you are but you're actually fucking retarded.

Then you just make a bunch of alts and get a shitload of money.

No I'm "mad" because you're very apparently an insufferable cunt who wants to drag everyone into your little game so you can preen your feathers and wallow in schadenfreude over people understandably getting frustrated and leaving. Then you'll get bored with no one to tolerate your autism. No one wins.

That goes for you too, assuming you aren't being so tryhard as to samefag.

Meant to refer to this post for the second post ID

You are assuming too much, that players will bunch up instantly. At max i have seen 40 of us that is 40 gold, but as i have experienced myself - most don't bother/know about their own bank accounts until pointed out.

You are assuming too much
SS Wen

a single gold coin is a massive amount of wealth, we're talking nobles-tier of wealth in wurm.

You are assuming too much thinking anyone is going to tolerate this shit, go stroke your ego somewhere else, the rest of us will be waiting for when you crawl into town begging for a flint and steel.

And? The deed will be a long living one - so? Those who bother with alting are clearly not here to ''play the game" as intended and will burn out first or hermit all the way.

If ya didn't get what was in the spoilers, the you are new as a newborn babby
Same back at you

If the admin wants to give people money I'm not going to stop them. As for playing the game how someone else 'intends' me to do it, I couldn't care less. I learnt the hard way that the more vocal players will threaten people with a hissy fit unless you play by their rules, whilst simultaneously advocating a complete disregard of the rules on the server they themselves play on. Rant aside, the accumulation of shekels is one of the earliest mid-game challenges, skipping it seems counter-intuitive but it's not my server, so go nuts.

Vynora definitely takes it for the vanilla gods. Mag is alright, but fuck Fo.

This. Fuck gibs, money is the last thing that should be a starter item.

I am the greatest, it's not my fault you'll have to fuck off in your inability to continue playing. It's not understandable, either. Stop trying to downplay how much you suck, faggot.

Rather the reply for the money thing

TL;DR -
The server should be challenging but not a nightmare.
It should reward working together rather than everyone fucking off to their own little corner of the world building their own little solo empire.
It definitely shouldn't be a massive autismfest where you can't even start the game without winning the grand RNG lottery.

Pulling the difficulty lever all the way to MAXIMUM AUTISM is the quickest and most effective way to end a server before it can begin.
It will follow the same trend as all the servers before it and all the servers that will come in the future, namely;

This about sums it up.

but user, don't you know that standing around right-clicking on patches of grass and rock for hours is hardcore?

That's pretty long winded for a tl;dr, let me summarize it better for you

wants everything handed to him on a silver fucking platter because he will never get it otherwise.

If people want a click simulator then they can set up their own autism server and play single player. You don't get a more hardcore than that!

Agreeable, but with this game the only Holla Forums server that existed died cause the settings were high instant gratification - made the game pointless (ironic in a broad sense)

There has not been an attempt to make a "pretty autismal" setting server.
We shall never know unless we try.
The vocal LOUD minority (usually babbys and casualfags) will always want "gibs me datz" and ease of playing

But you are the vocal minority.

See

It's not babbyfags, and you can fuck off and be as hardcore as you want with you buttbuddy over here by killing yourselves to play in random wilderness.

It died because of retarded admin dickery and people just saying "Fuck it" and going back to WRC.

Also the epic skillcurve made it to where you could get a skill to 50 in about 15-20 minutes, which wasn't the fault of the skillgain rates.

Said the other vocal minority

But yeah i can see what you mean, but then there is e9cbe1 who would be the one i'm opposing and making himself look like a clown by failing trying to insult me

If you find me offering a solution to your non-existent problem insulting, perhaps you should reflect on why you're so buttflustered.

Name is Padraig. I have no idea whats going on

late night autism fight

I want to be a priest on the new serb, but I doubt we're getting any priest mods to make grinding not hell.

what a mess
let it die hostfag, wurm is a cursed game

Well at least your choice of image befits you, babbyfag.

See above if you want to know why his butt is flustered. Tends to get pounded in it, that one.

My bad, thought that second guy was Sheen. I'm only diverting half of my attention to shitposting and the other half to actually playing a game albeit it not Wurm. Real tragedy, but I bet hostanon started getting ideas about Holla Forums being casual city and fucked off for rougher territory. Only explanation for why he's not got the 1x/1x start with nothing random-spawn nightmare server up yet.

This cunt isn't going to play anyway.

Post your skills from WRC.

LOW ENERGY
It's a real shame you won't be able to enjoy the "babby" server, perhaps you could try hosting your own? Then you get to rub it in our faces if it outlasts this one.

This is a theme, I see.

WHOA and there is the nail in the coffin for this one

Jeez user, I just wanted you to feel more at ease and soothe your rage by surrounding you with images of your kin! But I see you're still too irritated to read my posts.

By "our" I mean the collective population of players who don't want to deal with your particular enforced playstyle. So the majority of anons.

I am kin to no one below 6'2". I am a higher being.

Well assuming you are truthful, you still apply for one of those categories :^)

Sure, but don't fucking tell anyone that.

You've made 76 posts in this thread. Upon further review, the grand majority of them have been you acting like a boor.

Also you never posted your stats so we don't know how much experience you actually have with this shitty game.

Of 1 user who is not even playing it, figuered as much

Fag, get bullied

Who said I wasn't?

Wrong, I had made 77. Now I've made 78. My 77th post even got 77 dubs, imagine that.

So you're just shitposting and have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion, and probably aren't going to play the game longer than 15 minutes.

The nigger just admitted to swilling semen, what do you think?
Sorry for shitting up the thread replying to him- it's too fun

Oh, bollocks

I've contributed quite a bit, on a great variety of topics. Feel free to browse back through my posts and pay attention this time, you might learn something. Then again, you might not be capable of learning anything. I'll be playing until my eyes hurt.

I don't accept your apology. You've been a very naughty boy, now come on over to my wurm house and be an even naughtier one.

You don't even need to be sent to hell on those rates, you're already there.

It's okay, I understand. I'm actually only into lolis anyway.

We shouldn't start with money as a rule, however the GM should make a deed for the merchants so we at least have some where to not instantly die a million times over.

This.

Some people talk a big game but where were they in the last days of the last server? Fucked off out of it bored is where.

Spoken like a classic nigger who cannot comprehend basic game mechanics and balance. With free money people can just spam Spirit Templars effectively making their deeds untouchable which isn't good for a PvP server because if there is no point in preparing to attack an enemy then the three factions might as well be three PvE servers running alongside each other.

On a PvP server, all three factions have an undrainable starter deed for players to spawn at. This has to exist. Players that attempt to drain it get an event log entry saying it cannot be done and removing the deed using GM powers removes the faction. This is how I know hardcorefags know nothing about the game because some of the things they are asking for are not only outlandish but impossible.

Did the server just go down?

Looks like it, thought I timed out.

hope for map changines

Finally able to play and the serb's down? What's been going on? All I see in the last 200 posts is butthurt.

The admin is still learning what they're doing, they started up the default adventure map before being promptly informed that it was shit due to exploits and has since been making their own map. Then the server went down for reasons unknown, we can only assume that richfag 2.0 has died aswell.

Welcome to Wurm.

Remember the last Holla Forumsserb, where there were poal 90 votes on a village name, but only 15-20 people actually played on the server?

RIP. Maybe we should have a seance and see if his spirit can give us the necessary details to finish his work.

It sounds like he's got it down, he just needs to git a gud non-adventure map and make sure the starting settings are decent.

Please come back, I must pound the dirt and insult my rice.

Look fucker, I've noticed that every time branches are brought up you people keep just looking away pretending the issue doesn't exist. I mean shit, look at YOU EVEN ONLY REPLIED ABOUT THE FUCKING COMPASS, you and two other niggers. THERE ARE TOO MANY FUCKING THINGS TO FIND THROUGH FORAGINGNot even counting in season shit, by the way TO BANK ON ACTUALLY FINDING A BRANCH TO MAKE TOOLS. It isn't even a fucking stretch to say that you will be able to reseed a dead planet Earth with all the seeds and and acorns you would find before even finding a branch to make some crummy knife. I'll definitely concede and say a rock isn't too bad to find if you can get to a rock tile, but branches are almost out of the question.

But real question here, did you actually ever play Wurm with us? Because you sound like someone who has never actually had to deal with the grind that was there even when we had a 4x multiplier

Do you guys want to play on the ISLES?

Hope we can begin soon serbfeg, Im leaving for a few hours, I hope weve got good times rolling when I get back. I enjoy wurm but I don't want to do more than just mess around for a few minutes at a time on the testserver since its time is coming very soon.

I don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch about branches. So they take 10 minutes to find enough, and that's 9 minutes longer than you're willing to spend trying to find them.

The real issue here is forges. You can't light them without flint and steel, you can't make flint and steel without steel, you can't make steel without charcoal, and you can't make charcoal without a flint and steel. It's literally impossible to get unless you exploit spirit guards to kill a lava spider, or if you have a smith who's exceptionally autistic (even for wurm standards) who is willing to grind weaponsmithing, armorsmithing, and blacksmithing out of a fucking campfire just so someone else can grind fightskill high enough to take on a lava spider without getting their shit slapped.

Any map can be made great, aslong as the resources exist then pure autism will transform any barren wasteland into a paradise.

I wish we weren't playing a game so autistic, it attracts this kind of autist.

I remember MAYBE finding one after a few weeks of playing in Broschwitz, but it's just an easier solution just to do the 10 QL tools that are barebones, unimprovable, and hand them a flint and steel so we don't have to force someone to do turboautist shit for the sake of turboautism instead of just regular comfy autism.

If I could just get this goddamn thing to drop some fucking dirt.

I didn't know branches were THAT bad these days.

I agree though. 10ql basic set of tools, and a starter deed for each faction so you don't spawn in the middle of nowhere are just part of the game. Even Wurm Online had both of these.

Make sure you actually do, though. Last serverfag released the server files so anyone who knew what they were doing could just look through them and find out the exact coordinates of artifacts, rare veins, etc. Then he switched the map, but told everyone it was a ready-made map he found on some forums, and someone looked it up and could find out where everything was again.

Do people not get that everyone just circumvents priest restrictions by creating an alt?

I just realized for whatever reason the program only has 0.24gb of memory allocated to it on the lower right corner. Now to figure out how the fuck I allocate more because that's not right.

Start it from command line
"java -jar -Xmx6G program.jar" will set the maximum allocated ram to 6GB. "java -jar -Xmx6144M" will set the maximum allocated ram to 6GB but the value is passed in megabytes.

Holy shit, autistic arguing happened all night long. If admin reads this before the thread dies I'd just like to add I'll play on the server despite whatever is decided.

Maybe the game just hates you, I found four during random foraging last night. Major pain for me was finding cotton, so eh.

Even if you remove all the restrictions, it's more beneficial to have a priest as an alt so you don't have to interrupt your grinding to create a light token every time you get 10 favor, or so you can log in, go out and grind mobs for a few hours without having to worry about getting your prays in.

just make sure map size is YUGE so we can still have lots of land to explore

there we go
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09264340478042053155

get me a 4096x4096 heightmap and I'll see what I can do

heightmaps aren't something I can make from scratch so my options are limiited to whatever shows up on an image search. I could probably make a tamriel map if I can find the time though.

it's a good game but the map isn't good for wurm since there's a lack of rivers and interesting points

I think making our own is guds and op I think you'll need help of people here to do it

also looking at the wurm forums for predone maps is a really gud idea

only some of these bastards actually have DL links though

this one is nice

dropbox.com/s/zcd49bksl8x7ptd/Riverlands4.zip?dl=0

Ok im tired of this discussion so lets get some sweet middle ground setting so everyone can be happy or atleast not complain :

ORE GENERATION

Regional ores - This is the best option so villages wont be clumped together near the spawn, people will have to prospect a bit underground for iron before settling in an area permanently, this will also make people fund villages that have no access to iron but to other rarer metals and make them trade with the ones that have iron, and for those worried i can assure you iron its quite common even in regional ores.

SPAWN

3 Spawn areas with only 1 token and 1 trader, and random spawn as an option too - The best of the two worlds, and having only 1 trader means people with villages will need to buy their own traders with the money they find so the economy gets running, eventually only newfags will use the spawn trader.

DEEDS

Free 11x13 minimum size deed and charge upkeep and guards - You can deed a small terrain by yourself but it will have no guards and will last only a week for free, after that (or if you expand it) you'll need to pay for it to last longer, this wont allow autism forts so dont worry.

PVP

Full PvP with only the small spawn areas safe to prevent spawnkilling - This way its more fun, fights will erupt between villages and between members of the same village, its a lot more fun even if you dont like fighting you can just take the winning side and work your craft.

TRADERS

Enabled, they are well balanced by default.

MODS

Probably all the mods the old server had, bounty mod its great since you can hunt mobs to mantain the upkeep of a deed, and livemap so people dont get lost trying to find their deeds.

SKILL RATE

Same as the old serb, 4x skillgain and 4x action time its the sweetspot for grinding.

STARTER TOOLS

Ql10 tools, a compass, a flint and steel and a rope, nothing else - The start will probably be shitty hell but not immposible, people who come after the founded the first villages will have to work a lot to get their new villages running so they would rather cooperate and join a pre-existing village, also it would discourage newfag and spawn killing.

MAP

Keep most of it secret so nobody finds all the artifacts and shit

CROPS

Let crops wither, its a good mechanic, and make crops mature in 48 hours, it might look like a lot but it actually gives farmers a good timeframe between planting and harvesting.

Ok thats all, good luck serb user and try to keep the game fun and balanced, not unplayable but not instant gratification and slow decline as we realize we are the gods of this world.

Just so people know what they're getting into with a pvp server, expect betrayal. It always happens. Those grand pvp stories about 'coincidentally' discovering someones journey ahead of time and laying an ambush for them is never a coincidence, it comes from inside information. You see it in eve all the time and you'll see it here, it's just part of the game. You don't need to be paranoid about it but spending a little bit of time learning how permissions work on your own deed will save you a world of hurt in the long run. Comfy and pvp don't often mix, but that doesn't mean it's impossible either.

I like all of this. There were some complaints about regional ores but after thinking about it for a while it's probably a good idea

how? without iron you can't do anything for a very long time

I'd say base it on the map we get in the end we may need less areas or we may need more

I'd like some main high ways be pvp safe but that's just opinions

with shit like eve though it's one server so loosing stuff matters more, however wurm unlimited you can just move to another serb and start again there's no real point unless it's for the memes

So then active trade starts to pick up, or if it's a secondary village of some people they just supply the iron from their own mine.

1) Get a lot of iron from a village you belong to
2) Build a barebones deed and mine in the area you know rare ore is on
3) Get enough and load it on a wagon
4) Trade it with the original village for iron and other stuff
5) Repeat

There is a lot of trust on that and its dangerous since you can get betrayed and will need to defend yourself on the road between the two villages but if its worth it people will probably cooperate and both will gain from it.

Exactly.

with what money?

you mean the only villages as no one else will be able to build up since they have a monopoly on iron

random normalfags who come on the serb may not want to join and will just want to do their own thing but if they can't because "lol no iron" then they'll leave and we'll be stuck praying on our own peeps

Trades don't require money. Trade your gold and silver from your jewish settlement for iron from the communist settlement.

You can trade with stuff too but if you want those coins, foraging and botanizing, selling stuff in the deed, the spawn trader or any village trader you buy or if the bounty mod is you get money from killing animals

Regional ore is not that there is only 1 fucking cluster user what the fuck, think a bit before you speak

There is more than 1 cluster of iron

There are a lot of clusters, all they would have to do is find them, and mine them

its not only 1 cluster of iron there are lots

Aye lad, make the Isle of Man where the traders live.

what's a iron equivalent then?
what could you possibly trade for a basic material that without you're perma stuck on still starting modu?

so 2 clusters then :^)

Ok so you are just shitposting famalam, good one

no no three clusters totally enough for a massive map

Hopes admin sees sense and puts normal ore on.

If you don't want normal ore you can make believe there's only copper around and live like that if you like, same goes for starting with fuck all innawoods foraging for everything.

The equivalent is whatever both parties come to an agreement on. Even if you had money, this would be the case. This isn't a supermarket where the prices are all set when you get there. There's no standard, it's up to the players to set one, if they even want to bother.

my point is that the player who has the iron will see no reason to trade with the player who nothing but stuff the iron player can get but more

Regional ore will just see everyone go to where the first iron is found until more is discovered.

Why do you think theres going to be a lot of people on the server? Regional ore is dumb as hell.

I've played wurm for years and that rarely happens, user. There's tons of iron to go around, the iron villages would have to be idiots not to trade it out. The only exception to this will be 70 or 90 + ql iron, but at that point it would probably be better to trade for the tools/weapons themselves.

Barter is not a hard concept friendo.

Or the guy with iron just kills the guy with lead and tar.

assuming there is then I've got no problem however I've played on alot of servers where it's either lol no iron or lol no clay

this

Someone who kills and steals for what they want is going to be doing that regardless of whether or not the or is regional or scattered.

But there probably aren't going to be enough people on for this whole barter system to work, last Holla Forumsserb had less than 20 people on at any given time and half of those were one autist's alts.

You assume an awful lot of fair play going on.

Some people don't want to have to barter (with people who may or may not be online ffs) to get basic shit they need to prosper, you could sit waiting a week for a trade partner to show up and then when they do log-in they could fail to turn up, get robbed or stiff you when they do, then ragequit or bone out for another week while you die of malnourishment locked in your hut on your spider infested lot.

We need to be able to do things for ourselves.

Normal Ore: You know it makes sense.

oh yes the dude in leather is totally going to think
and totally not that everyone under iron tier will be grind food for iron tribe

Bravo

And a medium sized map with regional ore will have 200 iron clusters + random iron veins everywere, atleast try to check the map generator before saying bullshit

So join the worker caste in the iron tribe and work your way up the ranks through battle, faggot

New bread when

OK, half of this conversation about regional ore vs normal ore is retarded. You're not going to have people trading ores, and nobody is going to "hog all the iron for themselves". You don't have a good grasp on what regional ore looks like, all ore deposits are MASSIVE, and iron deposits are EVERYWHERE. Finding iron is not a problem at all, finding gold or zinc or other ores is hard. Wurm Online has regional ore, and they survive without problems. Villages just have mining outposts throughout the world.

I'm building on the coast regardless of where spawn is. I'd prefer the traders to be isolated somewhere we can't build, a boat trip away ideally.

SELL, RARE, ORE?! You fucking heathen the very idea. I mine, make sexy trinkets, imp the everliving fuck out of them and punt *those* on to the traders for my snazzy chests and cocaine I'll have you know.

Im trying to find a map of regional ores, some fag posted it on the last thread

it best be 200+ clusters

I agree really, depends on the map but i rather too have 2 or 3 traders in their own island, tho you can also buy trader contracts and set them up in your village, have them pay taxes depending on how much they sell stuff to outsiders and that money goes into your deed upkeep.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Traders

expeditions are fun you fgts

Oh did it? There was iron fucking everywhere. Copper too. It was virtually impossible to build a village with no iron nearby. It was everything else that was hard to find.

I want everything around me shinin' nigga,

Yeah but *every* time something is needed/wanted?

there are 7 types of ore, its not like you have to go on an expedition every day

You can haul a LOT of smelted ore in a single wagon, enough to last for…ever.

Exactly, what we're talking about here is just THE DEFAULT SETTING FOR WURM. The server will generate regional ores by default, it's just WGenerator that will fuck everything up.

You fill the boat/cart with as much as you can and go home. It usually lasts you days, if not a couple weeks. A majority of the time, you don't actually need any non-iron ores in huge amounts.

server

when

I needs mah gold and silver all day erry day I'm all about the bling and statues, oh and high level gold bardings for my horses will be a must..

Sorry, dem ores get my dick hard.

still though, an underground world would be nice as well as a sky one

How do i update the client? do i just drop the files in or what.
No bully please, it's my first time playing this game.

you've time the serb isn't up properly yet

Good i still need to fuck around mega to get over the "transfer limit".

Yeah, the main issue I guess would be how Wurm handles it's underground components but are you able to actually build houses underground? I noticed some campfires and forges but didn't know about other things

Yes, and they can be multi-story too.

If you really wanted to, you could make scaffolding to raise the ceiling to a uniform height and build a cave mansion.

You can build houses underground, they added dorf forts a few updates back. However they are usually only available on PvE servers, which makes a lot of sense, because dorf forts are basically impenetrable in PvP.

This is actually a somewhat intriguing idea building a home in a cave would be interesting/caveman comfy.

yes but I don't think there's massive underground cave networks

it'd be fine if you could dig into them and also refill tunnels

Do we not have a server yet because people can't agree on ores? I thought we talked necessities to death. I also thought maps were going to be hidden or whatever, what's all this about using a map of the UK/preset maps? I thought we already had a map everyone was already set on anyhow.

the host is sorting a proper map

Thread deleted? Wtf Mark.

What is going on?

Forgot to put a subject in
Real new thread

I do I connect to this shit?