Lets post our favourite starwarts games. Mine is jedi academy

Lets post our favourite starwarts games. Mine is jedi academy.

>you will never corrupt Asoka with your dick

Dark Forces

KotOR2

Bounty Hunter was pretty good imo

why corrupt when you can lovingly cuddle and impregnate her and have a happy life with lots of kids? all while holding hands

OP you can't just give me an erection like this and leave me hanging

Star Wars Battlefront

Gotta go fast.

I thought DF was shit compared to DF2, tbh.

Good evening fellow gamers. My favourite star wars movie is Rogue One, the epic prequel to the legendary episode 4 A New Hope.

From a jedi's point of view that would be corruption

too bad, the only other loli Ahsoka I have is christmas related.

I love that game, I was surprised the arcade i occasionally go to has this.

tbh, I think you should get a thermal detonator shoved up your ass, you fucking nigger.

Why?

Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled… but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love… that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you… not condemn you.

Despite being a nigger, Jolee was one of the best characters in that franchise.

It's hard to pick just one game since Star Wars has had a ton of solid games over the years, but I'll go with Shadows of the empire for being my first Star wars game (I think, it was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away) and one of the few games that got Jetpacks right.

Dark forces 1 is a doom clone. Where DF2 is more it's own thing

because Lightsabers are cool user.

What Star Wars game lets me play as the good guys?

Dark Forces 2, Jedi Outcast, Rogue Squadron, Pod Racer, KoTOR 1/2

All are top-tier games.

Empire at War aka, Steve Blum at War

My nigger

Statement: along with HK-47, that meatbag was one of the few truly memorable things about that game.

Imperial Assault

I had the opposite experience.
DF1 was a lovely fast-paced oldschool shooter which made some advances in tech over its contemporaries and got the Star Wars aesthetic/sounds down perfectly. Maps are a little bit mazey sometimes but if you aren't a retard you'll get through them.
DF2/JK1 was a transitional game in two senses: it moved to proper 3D and it added the lightsabre + force powers. As a result it feels much clunkier and neither the shooting nor the melee were truly satisfying since neither was the real focus.
JK2 and later JA fixed this by going all in on the lightsabre (yes strictly speaking you could still play JK2 as an FPS but the game didn't feel like an FPS with a low-quality lightsabre mod as did JK1).

Stop speaking shit and go look up the advances in technology DF1 (strictly speaking the Jedi Engine) made over Doom.

I didn't mean Doom Clone as an insult to the game. I thought it was great, and you are right about the technology. Just disregard what I said.

Fair enough user, I suppose even reviewers at the time called it that. We really need a term that means 'Doom + improvements' rather than 'Doom with a reskin'.

I like your plastic pushing taste, though I am more of a fleet action kind of guy.

Just like any Final Fantasy spin off is better than main series all expanded universe stuff is much better than movies, especially games.

Aren't like X-wing and Armada like most popular tabletops wargames?

Like most tt Wargames in what way?

Empire at War has some of the best ship-to-ship battles I've seen in an RTS. The hardpoint system was really cool, and with mods, there was just so much content. The ground battles were always clunky as fuck though.

Halo 5 Guardians

In that way every time I go to play I see someone playing it.

I guess I'll get it back from him someday.
Maybe.

In some places, I wish I could get more games of Armada here in the boonies. X-wing is fast paced and is in some ways babbies first war game.
Armada plays like tabletop Empire at War and is the most balanced game I have ever played.

I think you don't know to who you are talking to.

heh, fair point but X-wing is at it's core extremely simple.

Thanks for reminding me GW exists.
At least their LoTR game is still pretty good despite getting shat up with the Hobbit's warband rule.

Who painted those troopers? they need to thin their paints

Well 9th age exists and I have the luck to life in the city with fanatics making monthly tournaments and having friends to play with.

I will give you one thing. AoS is clusterfuck pretending to be child first wargame.

Star Wars was a mistake

Post me some good tutorials user

Honestly a lot of the mods bar Thrawns Revenge were pretty shit and broken gameplay wise and balance wise. Even here Thrawns Revenge was best because it was perhaps the least broken of them all. If the retarded Germans hadn't broken Awakening of the Rebellion with retardedly frustrating cheating AI that would have honestly been the best EAW mod.
The best sort of Star Wars space game would be if someone combined Empire at War with Battlefleet Gothic Armada. Even if it was just Rebels vs Empire both factions have so much diversity in fleet makeups things could never get old
That's honestly cause Westwood and later when they became Petroglyph never could quite into infantry units. If you wanted to do have decent Star Wars ground combat the game would have to be based off of Company of Heroes/Dawn of War II, or Men of War or maybe even Ground Control.

Overall there was so much actually cut from Empire at War it hurts, including ship boarding mechanics, more fleshed out plantary militias including them having Space Forces that could assist or attack you in battle, as well as a proper mercenary recruitment system

I haven't played the rest of the series yet, but X-Wing Alliance had some neat shit in it. Pics related are the goofy experimental TIE designs you encounter at some Imperial research facility. Last one is literally just a missile with TIE fighter wings.

Good setting, expanded universe, music, aesthetic, and video games. Everything else about the original trilogy is debatable and everything else about the prequels and mousequels is shit. Happy? now quit pretending to fit in and talk about video games faggot

That's the only one I've played to completion.

I want to fuck Ahsoka.

>Overall there was so much actually cut from Empire at War it hurts, including ship boarding mechanics, more fleshed out plantary militias including them having Space Forces that could assist or attack you in battle, as well as a proper mercenary recruitment system

All those things sounded amazing, EaW would have been my favorite game if it had all those features

terrible fan fiction tier character.

The fuck are you smoking?

I'm more curious how he rolled it without paper.

also mandalore
jedi a shit tho, a life without passion is shit

me too!

It's a setting which takes good/evil polarity to the XTREME, everything fucking revolves around good knights or evil sorcerers. And magic of course. Except here it's called "the force" and also doubles as "destiny" and "fate". "The force has brought us here for a reason". What a fucking silly children's fairy-tale. On top of that, the creativity when it comes to intelligent aliens is fucking abyssmal, vast majority of those fucks are "human but".
It's not even SCIENCE fiction, it's fantasy in space.

Dark Forces II: Jedi Nig

Play Outcast too even if it's a step down in some respects.

It was from the start meant to be exactly that.

I am ok with this, we need more space elves and space orks if you ask me.

I would also like to have sexual relations with ahsoka tano.

That's why the better Star Whores game generally shy away from Le Gud or Le Ebivul extremes and ignore the Farce.

I never played Academy, but played the SHIT out of Jedi Outcast. Maybe I should give Academy a whirl.

I don't actually care much about star wars, but Jedi Outcast has fantastic gameplay and level design.

Imperial Assault is fucking awesome and so are you user.

The first and second ones are great. What a nice round butt she's got there, good view too.

thats why they call her ORANGE BUTTCHEEKES

You faggots disgust me

your mother is cat penis

At least she gets paid.

Another feature I forgot about that was axed was the ability to call down Starships into ground battles. Though I can see why this was cut for two reasons. A) Maps were just not big enough and B) It made Empire insanely OP, since the Acclamator and Victory were some of the few ships capable of operating effectively in an atmosphere.

Quit Dickwaving Disney. All those ties to KOTOR in TFA and mentions of revan in the comics is pissing me off.

For that price point the model quality isn't worth it.
Is the game fun enough to compensate for this?

eh who cares about canon, its currently run by a bunch of kikes anyway.

This is now the Star Wars game idea thread. Post your best Star Wars game ideas and/or what you'd do to/with Ahsoka.

Idea: stormtrooper fps.
Ahsoka: gag her.

"I'm a grey Jedi!"
Suuuure you are, Jolee.

Empire cant fight into a large front theatre.

The miniatures are actually pretty nice with this one. Still, check Board Game Prices and Board Game Geek Shop if you're interested. Buying used on BGG is preferred, there's only two or three games I own that were bought new.

Everything that's still canon, yes. The old EU has some good shit though.

Go home FantasyFlights.

We have 40k for that, and even then and with all the warp shenaningans, 40k still has science fiction.

What even is still canon?

That's bioware's idea of neutral.

The way I see it, if Lucas's name isn't attached to it, it isn't canon.

Why do people emphasize the science in "science FICTION" and not Fiction…

I meant officially.

I already bought the stormtroopers, which is why I commented on the price.
The models are too big (but that's on my psychosis anf not a real negative), yet they are true scale rather than having Warhammer's deformed ape features.
Being unpainted is nice too.

officially:

it really isn't too clear.

Battlefront 2 but only the space battles.

Whatever you want at this point.
Also Rogue One was fucking terrible. My parents almost bought it from comcast, but fortunately my brother had foreseen their foolishness and had already pirated it.

Strike down your parents.

This image is older than Battlefield 4. Fans have been wanting DICE to make a new Battlefront since forever. I hope to god EA's BF2 is fucking amazing and blows all expectations out of the water… I know it wont, but its good to believe.. DICE is a good company… its just EA that sucks dick…

The Dreamcast port is a bit better

and you can find dreamcasts for really cheap nowadays. I remember this used video game store near my house has a stack of them.

And they output much better to modern televisions too

Canonically it's

Everything released after TFA, including ongoing series's/merchandising.

Everything else is considered "Legends" canon. Essentially the term Disney came up with to explain licensed content that they still make money off like TOR (Which I don't think is considered canon anymore)

Surprised so few know/mention the Phantom Menace game.

yeah the dreamcast port is awesome. Playing with VGA out for 480p is such a boost to these 5th-6th gen cross generational games.

But they keep borrowing things from the "Legends" canon, so they can't even stay true to that… but they are basically fanfiction at this point so it doesn't really matter.

The main reason they did it in the first place was because they basically wanted to do whatever they wanted with the canon, without having fanboys go apeshit over not being "true" to the expanded universe. It's the same reason why Star Trek 09 had it's whole "alternate timeline" bullshit.

But yeah there's a lot borrowed from the original continuity. The biggest being Leia and Han's son in TFA is basically a copy of Jacen Solo. I'm still wondering if it was just an unoriginal character to begin with or if Abrams was actually a fan of the expanded universe and just copied it.

Empire at War mixed with Battlefleet Gothic Armada with Company of Heroes Ground Combat to steal an idea from the thread
Spank her

you know I really wanted to make a mod for jedi academy where you play as a storm trooper and its just you shooting rebel scum.

TIE Fighter
Dark Forces
Rebel Assault 2
KOTOR2
I generally prefer games that are solid FPS/flight/whatever but set in the star wars universe, and where I can play as the Empire, not so much jedis and lightsabers everywhere. The only SW strategy game I've ever played was Force Commander, though.

Until a faggot with a light saber shows up

He sounds like an SJW, I bet he likes homos

But a cuck'd Jacen who didn't even go proper Sith. Goddamn Darth Caedus was so much better than Kylo Ren.

Hell, the actor bares little to no resemblance to Ford or Fisher.

Of course they copied it. Hollywood doesn't have the skill to come up with anything new anymore.

You don't want that. All of EA's shit would become canon too. That shit is the worst story ever.

They also ripped the characters names off of an old Star Wars cartoon.

I wonder what it'd take to crowdfund $4 billion to buy Star Wars from Disney.

From my point of view the jedi are corrupted.

Be James Earl Jones

that game was great.

that game had an unfairly poor reception thanks to the reputation from being associated with episode 1, but it was a lot of fun

I've never seen anyone who didn't like it. I think everyone agrees that it was the best thing to come out of Episode I.

even back when it was released?

I honestly thought I had more images like this.

There's a criminal lack of Asoka images where she's actually getting fucked.

bump in her butt.

shit sucks man

did something happen here ?

EA tried to release another MMO