What games did you play during the break, Holla Forums?

What games did you play during the break, Holla Forums?

I played Robotech: Battlecry and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I played the first when I was little, and now that I have a Wii again I decided to give it another shot. It's as fun as I remember. Shadow Dragon isn't as fun as the GBA games or Awakening but I want to play through the Archanea games in preparation for Echoes.

I finished off Nier Automata and got Ending Y/100% quests done.

BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORLD MY FRIENDS TRIED TO SAVE

I was playing Toukiden 2, but started to get board with it so I switched to playing Alundra.

I played a bit of vicky 2 before I realized it was shit and then I didn't do anything and got shitpost withdrawal.

banner saga

I played Mass Effect: Andromeda

:^)

I was playing Planescape Torment until I broke it. Then I played some Morrowind, then Diablo 2, then some EU3.

I tried some parashit as well. And fuck me but I honestly didn't believe they could shit up EU4 any more then they did initially.

Some user posted a pic of Front Mission, and it looked cool so I tried it. Unfortunately I don't think I'm very good.

Then a few friends got locked out of their flat so we had a small party and played Destroy all Humans

EU4 is such fucking garbage it hurts my god damn head. How the fuck do they have a monopoly on gsg? They're all shit

>playing

Relax, it's not like they're not going to fix it with the upcoming mandate of heaven "expansion." :^)

Demon's Crest, as part of my challenge to play every snes game.
If you like platformers and sprite work I highly recommend it.

And it only costs a low low price of 30 dollars!

You can always get Stellaris: Utopia for $19.99.

The Genesis version of Rolling Thunder 2.

You should play this game.

Only if you post r34 of that cover.

I feel dirty.

I fear the game is too old for decent r34.

Support the devs, goy! But seriously, I'd make a deal with the devil for a imperialism or ascendancy tier game right about now

Anyone else sees this?

no

user you might be hallucinating.

I played rimworld. Had a dry thunderstorm which I panicked about but then it started raining.

not really

RE7.
Its a good game. I'll buy it when it goes on sale.

I caught monsters and played Blitzball in FFX.
All weekend.
Kimahri is the best character

why u cutting so much shit

I want to die.
its to slow down fires

Toukiden 2 mostly. Doing a lot of the post-game clean up, doing quests I never finished, etc.

Alpha Protocol. Heavily reminds me of Deus Ex with its reactivity and attention to details. Too bad combat sucks even more than in DX and level design is typical console corridors.
Also it references Timecube, The Adventures of Catain Vrungel and Welcome, or No Trespassing.
Could anyone recommend more games like this?

Mostly FF Adventure/Seiken Densetsu 1. Anything else I played, I didn't play enough of over the four day break.

Nothing, since I don't want to start a new game until Persona 5 comes out, since I won't be going back to it. That weekend sucked.

Finished up Yakuza 0, its a great game and more than justified the purchase of a Bloodborne machine, just a shame though that 6 is reportedly the weakest of the series. Booted up Gravity Rush 2 after that, and from what little I've played gave me what I wanted, a refined and expanded sequel to the original, especially since using objects to throw at enemies finally feels good.

The same one Im always playing.

Playing me some Gook-a-kujo mod for Warband, there i increased the growth of my fledgling kingdom by appointing some of my companions into lords and i fucked up since 2 of them are not the finest lot, one of them is a possible turncoat and i'll probably indict him when my relationship with him hits zero since he's a fucking burden.
Also Takeda dindu nuffin

I really should get around to playing that game especially since Melty Blood is kill until Nasu gets off his ass, stops milking Fate and starts writing the Tsukihime remake already.

Playing through Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and still going through Breath of the Wild.

I wasted last 72h working for my university assignment. During one time Holla Forums went down I done most work during this semester. I only turned Nier:Automata for 2h.
It is not a good sign.

OSRS, kill me. I'm only playing because my friends are playing it too. I swear to god that the retarded community just votes yes on every shitty change nuJagex polls without even reading what it does.

This game is so average. the combat is mediocre and it's cover mechanic is wonky at times. The story is nowhere near as compelling as people make it out to be.

You probably never learned discipline, but you can still learn it now. Try to keep your workspace and your vidya/Holla Forums space separate; you could f.i. put them into different desktop sessions or put something like pic related into your hostfile and replace the IP with 0.0.0.0 whenever you need to get work done.

Pretty much just Hollow Knight. Fun times, but I've got a long way to go still.

Golden Sun 2. I was pretty near the end so I just farmed up some Riot Gloves and Tisiphone Edges and did the secret bosses.

I just realized these two were at the same time and found it funny.
Reason was I actually needed to do this assignment for today.
But I must say your solution is quite ingenious.

Finished Rule of Rose. At first I was confused when I equipped the gun and killed Gregory, but then, after I used the item while trying to see what would happen and got the real ending, everything went ok. Must say that, even though Jennifer was the "unlucky girl", I think Clara had the worst life there.
Got my Metal Slug Anthology and replayed the first three games. Metal Slug X keeps being the best.
Trained a bit on KOF 2002: Unlimited Match with Hinako and, damn, never expected her to be a great character to play with. I'm far from being good with her, but I'm playing the arcade modo solo with her over and over again to play "naturally" with her. Any tips?

Fix'd.

I'd just edit the hostfile back.

Ultimately nier is a bad game so that helped out out aswell.