CPY CRACKED ASS EFFECT 4

Let's celebrate our glorious rebirth by laughing at Denuvos newest "protection".
layer13. net/rls?id=7793948

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
paprium.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something good did happen while I was gone. yay.

I was wondering when they were going to release their next crack, it seemed like it had been a while since the last one.

Automata crack when

They wasted their time on this ass-puckering turd and didn't do Nier Automata?

OP's a faggot as usual

Never, CPY only cracks AAA trash

Double dubs checked.

Except it's using the previous version of denuvo.

Then pirates were BTFO by the new Denuvo yet again.

Its not, they changed to newest build of Denuvo so it got cracked twice

Who cares about even pirating this garbage? Crack Nier already you cunts

CPY cracked God eater 1 and 2.

So never say never, user.

Now that's something I might even give a shit about

I can't play this shit. Not even for free.

Bullshit

Do we have any source for that? It would be pretty huge if their newest version was cracked this soon.

Nah. Fuck that. I'll wait for the repack.

Amazing.

Always happy to see another Denuvo game get cracked but…honestly the game doesnt even look like its worth the Bandwidth needed to download a pirate copy. Maybe once its been fully patched and isnt a buggy mess, but until then I cant say Id even bother wasting time on it.

That's every Bioware/Bethesda game for the last decade.

I don't even feel like pirating it, tbh.

Anarchism is the only thing tbat can save video games from greed.

Great, another CPY crack nobody needed.

Sup, mentally deranged goon.
Didn't you and your ilk go back to Burchchan while we were offline?

Wouldn't even play it for free.
I might play it if i was payed to play it, even then it would be hard for me to stomach.
I take that back, I would play it if I was payed. Say you just sink 30+ hours, even at minimum wage thats over a couoke hundred dollars.

buy the game

i think having a brain not to play these shitty games would be better

Now if only it was a good game that's worth downloading 50 GB for

Not that it doesn't amuse me that MEA got cracked, but the pirates should crack a game worth pirating.

Who gives a shit?

I thought PC gamers only pirated games that deserved it, not good games? Don't they support those?

Have these wops cracked anything worthwhile at all yet? TW:Warhammer is still uncracked too.

most games with denuvo are bad, the only ones I actually want to play are Planet Coaster and Warhammer Total War, and even those didn't get great reviews

no, I live in a third world country and get charged first world prices for games. Spending 60$ on a game in a place where the average monthly wage is 400$ would be insane.

buy nier automata

I feel bad for you and understand your problem, I just want to see nier automata supported. Also I'm curious how you have a modern PC that can run modern games.

>implying I didn't

nuhitman is alright

Games that use don't have a DRM free version should not be supported.

good games should be supported in the way that you can support them best. Buy the console version if you want a drm free copy

Except that 80% of the game is missing because they didn't bypass the online requirement.

0/10, no one believes you are this retarded.

yes yes, you cant burn a copy so its not " le drm free" but fuck off, no one cares. support good games so more good games are made.

-10/10, try harder.

well I can afford to buy a new PC every 3-4 years for about 600$, I have a rx 470 because my 7850 died a month ago and this was a reasonable upgrade, if it didn't i'd be using that for at least another year

Holy shit you're fucking ignorant.

cry about it, start building a collection of games that aren't .exe files.

isn't that stuff expensive there? PC hardware prices seem about level wherever I look.

consoles don't have drm, you just can't play your copies. consoles also aren't advertised as a freedumb platform. unlike steam boxes.

Nah nigga nah. I want my games on PC. I hate Denuvo but I made the exception for Taro. Denuvo isn't even that terrible now that pasta slurpers can crack it, and eventually it'll go the way of SecuROM, GFWL and Starforce: With a whimper. I like free shit but I buy if I think they deserve it or if they're on sale and I can spare the money.

How about we support both good games and consumer friendly practices?

because denuvo isn't going anywhere and in the end this only means less good games.

so its the asscreed black flag scenario where that shitty online only fleet mini game took extra long to crack. guess ill have to wait longer to talk about shitman

i thought it meant more good games for the time being since denuvo gave an extra push for japs to release games to the west since they're even more concerned about piracy than our own companies

thats pretty fucking disgusting, also not an artform.

how does it mean more games if the creator said he'll do a remake of the first game if the second game sells enough?

Allow me to explain the tiers to you:

stop shilling

Special exception exists for games with onerous DRM schemes. These are never worth buying, and only worth pirating at best.

you could try rubbing two of your neurons together and make an attempt at reading for one

sure, whats so wrong with denuvo, I'm curious since I've seen a lot of things like the SSD stuff proven wrong. Don't link me to that retarded article, I want to hear from you what bothers you about it.

so you dont buy games, right

Gee, I thought user wasn't a giant dick fellator with barely two brain cells to rub together

Keep crying goon.

you can see small brown steins surrounding her anal rectum region.

I buy games on GOG or I get hard copies if they aren't laden down with DRM. I haven't seen any games with Denuvo that are worth playing tbh, so I never bothered digging into the Denuvo problem since I was never motivated to give enough of a shit about those games in the first place.

That said, a lot of today's games are shit so I don't buy a lot of games these days.

Sure. Here's mine.

LOOK AT MY COLLECTION FAGGOT! LOOK AT HOW MANY SHELVES I DON'T NEED!

I wish more people thought this way.

its always online and I prefer to live like a Mennonite or doomsday prepper :^)

Just stop replying to him.

What kind of exotic bait is this?

Oh lordy, forgive the dust.

Stop taking the bait, dummy.

hello?

Why do people bother pirating games that are obviously shit? I usually pirate games I have some sort of interest in playing, then I'll buy it if it's actually good. But I'll never understand people who pirate awful games no one would even want to play for free. You people a madmen.

I forgot another category:

It's up to preference but you might as well pirate them. In the event that the current publisher (EA) is responsible for killing the developer, it could be said that you're better off pirating it.

I'm more concerned about ALL THOSE ICONS in your taskbar.

OK, so you just don't agree with denuvo in a more general sense. I also think there's a lot of games worth playing out there, some of which happened to have denuvo. I don't know if they're good or bad til I've played them.

you do know burned media doesn't last very long, right?

I think I've seen enough footage around to experience what this game has to offer. No need to ever let it occupy space on my hard drive.

user, you can stop being fucking retarded now. I have burned games from more than a decade ago that still work fine.

You're in every thread where denuvo is a topic.
"Oh, but how is denuvo bad?? Honest question plz explain :^)"

yeah, it lasts about 15-25 years depending on the conditions its kept in. burned media doesn't last very long. I have old sega CD developer discs that started failing a few years ago.

(checked)

oh good, it's finally out

now is the time to feel pain again

Loyalty of weebs is amazing
but why

Yeah, no.

denuvo is the cancer killing modding.

How many patches did this shit go through? I want nier or warhammer dammit.

yes i remember all those mods for great non-denuvo games like hitman blood money, EDF, the original xcom, beyond good and evil and brutal legend

basically what im trying to say is you're a fucking retard for thinking denuvo has anything to do with restricting modding

Like Long War?

this board is for 18+

Original xcom is spelled X-Com :)
So instead, like Open X-Com?

Seed this shit already.

Nigger I already have it, I was the goodest of goys and bought the game twice, got the JP release on PS4 and the PC version. doesn't mean that I don't want to see Denuvo get cracked and allow poorfags to play the game.
Quit being a nigger.

Why would anyone want to play this

to satisfy their curiosity

Some of these are 10+ years old. I even have my old as fuck Monkey Island 3 CDs that I burned in '99. Geez, how often do you actually have to use those disks for them to die like that? I only put them in when I want to install a certain game, copy the file and back into the tower they go. Having a console game collection is burned media as well and yes, eventually they will degrade. My point is that you CAN have a physical collection of PC games if you actually burn them yourself. If you really care, you can even print covers for them like I did for a few of them.

You may my system tray? I only have 3 icons in my task bar. In my tray bar I have bluetooth, Wallpaper engine, inputmapper, qbittorrent, MSI Afterburner along with temps for CPU and GPU, Sandboxie, the usb eject icon, Wifi and sound.
So? I have a keyboard from Spain and I've had it for the past 8 years, sue me.

Do you know what MEA means in Spanish? Pissing.

It's DRM, therefore treats customers like they're thieves. Automatically a big hit.

Specific to Denuvo

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

How bad are your eyes that you need the text to be that big?

The short time I spent in spicland, I heard this song too many times.

Left Eye: -14
Right Eye: -16
I also have Nystagmus, Retinopathy, Astigmatism and Photophobia. My eyes are beyond fucked my friend. Glasses help a bit and surgery diminished my astigmatism and photophobia by a lot and got my retina strengthened. I may get another surgery in a couple of years to cure my myopia depending on how my retina heals over time.

Nigger how long is long? It's not like it's impossible to go and swipe the whole backlog of GOG from some other reprehensible at any point during that time too.

Also. if you're literally in your 50s playing the same shit you are now/were 20 years ago then you're impossibly dull and sad and having your discs disintegrate on you is probably the best thing for your mental health.

they are going to patch the game soon and fix some of the major problems. How do you think the cracking will work? Will it be fast this time or should it take a week or more? Might be best to just wait for them to shit out all the DLC and then just pirate the complete edition

Patching won't fix the shit writing and gameplay.

That is the true DRM.

why should I care?

robots don't have sexes
genders are the same thing

This seems more like a punishment on humanity then a blow to denuvo.

One day they'll get around to cracking a good game. One day.

Ever cracked just a decent one?

For the "people" complaining about a Nu-Bioware game being cracked first I'd urge you to USE YOUR BRAIN and think. Answer this question "Why is it better that an EA/Bioware game is cracked before the game I care about?"

Man this is taking forever.

There is no reasonable reason. Anyone who would have bought it in that state already did.

mgs5.

There is literally no reason. It's not worth playing legitimately and it's not even worth playing ironically. They don't deserve to be acknowledged in any way.

That's half my SSD, jesus.

Even when 120gb SSD were the standard I knew to skip them.

It is always best to have a mechanical storage drive and a SSD I'm still using my WD Black 1tb from 2009 runs like a champ.

I can pass up the speeds SSDs give when we can get WD Blacks for less than 5 cents per GB. I need room for my anime more than I need half-second load times.

Sometimes I wonder if the size ios because they really think that it'll keep pirates away, or just the devs ineptitude to work efficiently.

Welp, frost bite my ass. Don't know why i even tried. I think they make such awful optimization so you have to buy this for ps4 instead.

Also:

M8.. You're using an old budget energy efficiency card.

My R9 290 will dominate this shitshow.

Last time i used ati i was getting blue screen of death every day.

you functionally retarded

I've only ever had good experience with them. My card history has been. T&T2,6600gt,9600gt then I moved to ATI because of free card I got HD5850 (very good card) then the R9 290.

My next PC will be all AMD probably. If I ever need to upgrade.

You disappoint me user.

c'mon you can do better than that

Why do you care?

It's another nail in the coffin

does it bypass or completely remove denuvo?

When will they crack total war warhammer though?

It's because of niggers like you I refused to buy the game, even though I have the money. Of all denuvo games, nier was by far the one most stood fervently by.

Everyone knows Denuvo is cracked, problem is it's a lengthy and hard process so given the high volume of game releases crackers team don't challenge it often.

I suppose CPY decided that participating in the sinking of Bioware was a worthy cause.
Bioware, uniting the gaemrs factions through universal hatred.

Cool. Let me know when they crack something worth playing

denuvo isn't cracked, all "cracks" for it exist by emulating its functionality, essentially. It's still working and doing its thing, it's just doing it offline.

This, once you learn how Denuvo works you understand why its so hard to crack.

it states in Steam's TOS where if the service were to shutdown forever, they'd release the DRM from all games.

I don't like weebshit, but outright buying a game without first testing it is retard tier.

Is there at least a demo for Automata?
It looks like fun, but I don't feel comfortable spending $60 on something I haven't actually experienced myself, even if only in part.

How the fuck is it weebshit? Where the fuck did you weeb abusing faggots come from?

so what exactly is it good for if people can still play the pirated games? as i understand, you can already get a working pirated version of ME after just a few days, right? are you saying denuvo's hard to remove but if you just render it useless and let it do its work for no effect you can play the games?

The game randomly generates a key that has to be then decrypted by a server that then matches the key with a list of potential keys.
I'm guessing how they crack it is managing to get, guess or calculate the keys and make an false server on your computer which receives the code and sends the decrypted one back.

My guess is with the many fuck ups that Denuvo staff has done out of one of the Denuvo game someone was able to get some information about it, and from that all versions using that list of keys has been cracked.

I don't think so.

It's anime, user. It's weeby, it's waifu bait, that's just what it is. You could call it "Ass on robotninja" and it would still be taken as a serious fitting tittle because that's all it really is. Is that bad, I dunno, maybe, maybe not, I don't care.
I personally don't like anime a lot because I prefer more fuller bodies and less flat faces, but this filthy faggot is telling you to buy the game not only on impulse which is almost a biblical sin around here, but also buy a game which has Denuvo. That shit just doesn't fly around here whether you like weeb or fur or clang, doesn't matter, it's bullshit.

But he's right, robots are essentially the same thing when it comes to the parts to usually make them, anything that comes later like tits or asses is just an afterthought in the design of the specific robot and shouldn't count as a gender.

The demo is only partially useful in Nier: Ottomata's case. The game is a semi-open world RPG, but the factory area (that's shown in the demo) is structured more like a traditional level in a more action oriented game - giving a bit too much emphasis on the combat system. Not to say that it isn't representative of what you'll find in the full game, but it's only representative of a specific aspect of a much broader title… and once the game opens up, you may get thrown off by comparative the lack of structure the first area provides until you can get a handle on the rest of the game's mechanics.

In short, the Demo showcases a typical Platinum action game - but if you go into Nier expecting a typical Platinum action game, you're going to be disappointed.

Just something to keep in mind.

Also, there is a demo of Automata. Although it's only on PS4, don't know why it's not on PC.

The same TOS that can be "updated" at any time, without user knowledge or consent. It's essentially a "Trust me, Goy" clause.

WHERES AUTOMATA YOU FUCK!

Well, yes. Yes it is. If you like it, that's fine, but don't be in denial about it, Mr. Weeby. It's as if I liked kemono and then I was in denial of it being furry.

Trash it.

i like anime. i tend not to care too much about the graphic styles of mediums and just enjoy everything i find good in all other aspects. i think that the game seems quite interesting. that said, i still won't even consider buying until i've tried the game and liked it.

Shamfur dispray

Why are they cracking garbage? May as well put denuvo on an open source game then release the crack, it does exactly as much good.

I think you have some confusion about genres in general at this point

Obviously yes, that's about the size of it, well done for finally joining those dots.

user, when you don't actually know about something, it's best to just stay quiet.
It's never too late to plead the fifth.

You'd have to pay me to download this.

Give me a break and allow me to use the vernacular "crack" since we've been using that for term for 30 years, I know it's a "workaround"…

Doesn't change my main point that denuvo isn't secure, just a pain in the butt to release cracks (workarounds) for it, which was also true for some ubisoft games at some point (back when you needed to complete the game 100% to collect all the keys to emulate an offline server since the game checked some for almost every action, not sure if that's still the case I don't even pirate ubi games these days).

So yeah if CPY bothered for Mass Defect I get a feeling it's more about pissing on EA than anything else…

Tell me, user-sama, what am I missing?
Please be gentle.

ok.

Free is free. I hope that they will crack Automata next. Fuck Denuvo.

If this is Denuvo 2.0 that got cracked, then they will have no excuse if the next crack they put out isn't Automata.

When's the last time they cracked a game worth playing?

There's also "Games worth playing that cost way too fucking much". Like this one: paprium.com/
I'd love to play it, but I'm not playing over $100 US (I don't have a Genesis) just to play a genesis beat-em-up.
There are tons of games that are worth playing and worth paying for, but not worth the fucking prices they're charging. If I could half a pirate and give a developer what a game is actually worth, I would.

I don't agree with pirating as a concept at all, but the market has all but encouraged it at every turn with their bizarre pricing, overinflated budgets, constant price gouging, and content shit turning what could be a solid video game into a subscription. Sometimes I just want to buy a game and get a game, and not have to pay attention to how they're really going to make the game I bought really worth $150 with a shit-load of extra add-ons. I'm alright with the concept of DLC, but not hundreds of extra dollars of content in packs each with 5% of the total content of the base game but at 20% of the price.

The games that have Denuvo are usually AAA normalfag blockbuster games and those are rarely worth playing.

It's not the new version. Who knows how long Automata will take.

Not a single one

Been downloading this thing for 2 days, still only at 30%, think I'll just stop, the game is shit anyway.

MGS5, although that counts as 2/3 of a game

Because AAA studios and media lobbying groups have made the case that a download costs them money.

Now we I'm almost 100% sure this isn't true… But what if it was? Bandwidth is cheap. I'm willing to roll the dice that I could contribute to the death of EA.

I'll wait for when the final DLC comes out, if there will be any DLC at all.

buyC.u.c.k.s on suicide watch

kek, peasant

You can say cuck again

cuck

I downloaded it and played the first 5 or so hours; The dialog is awful and combat is quite slow (and I'm trying to build my guy to be as fast as possible). and clunky.
It's not terrible (it's pretty bad), but it commits one of the cardinal sins of games, it's boring. The game feels so sterile and safe, they didnt take any risks with it. Its baffling how anyone could throw down 60 American burger coupons for this and be content with it. Hell, I pirated it and still feel kind of ripped off.

2/10, wish I had never wasted the bandwidth

Well, now if I had any interest in even trying that garbage….

We warned you.

not even worth pirating

I stopped my download at abou 40%, this shit is not worth it. Maybe I'll bet it in a year or two when they patch it and relese all the dlc

as someone who has had the opportunity to put about 3 hours into this game, I would highly recommend NOT playing it, even if its free

the game is shittier than you can even imagine. it's not even a "hah this is so bad it's fun" like a Neil Breen movie, this is a shit video game with no redeeming features at all

Fuck it. Into the trash it goes.

Post more autistic MC. It's the only redeeming thing about this pile of shit.

That just makes me want to play it at lowest possible settings (altering configs level low) even more. Luckily, I am busy with my TiTS binge in an attempt to summon 3rd, as well as N:A and P5.

I wonder if there's settings or in-game choices/pathes that gives even more bugs.

you better strap in for the worst writing you've ever heard in a video game. I know we like to throw hyperbole around a lot on this board but I promise you that is not an exaggeration.

I know, I just wanted to see how bad it was

Also, even if you could trust that, I don't think steam has the authority to release Denuvo DRM, which requires an online check-in every so often if you haven't played in a while.

Steam is aids
Denuvo is cancer