I made a new thread to talk about video games

I made a new thread to talk about video games.
The next move is your's…

I'm kinda glad we're making new threads to keep this thing rolling.

Video Games suck, interactive experiances are much better.

What kind of video games do you like, OP? What have you played while 8ch was down?

No you fucking faggot, it's still your move, this is a video-game board so just making a thread to discuss video-games is pointless, you need to steer the conversation in a direction, start with something like:
And people said how Burchchaners and redditors would return to cukchan and reddit and the quality would increase, but here you are.

I bet Dear Esther isn't your favorite expericance faggot

Because Holla Forums went down, I finally played The Banner Saga

It's pretty comfy and I didn't expect much will play 2 soon

This mentally unstable faggot needs you to guide his conversation OP, how do you respond?

I bet he is just a (1) and done type of poster as well.

liar

her feet or gtfo

I've been going through witcher 3 again, i'm going for the lonely geralt, empress ciri endings.
also on and off killing floor 2

FUCKING NORMALBurchS GET OFF MY BOARD

I realized my computer was OK for PPSSPP so I've been going over games I couldn't stand handheld and trying to recall which didn't work well with CFW.

Monster Hunter
UUUU

Why the fuck can't I beat Molten Tigrex? The other two aren't even difficult at all.

Get off my board.

I don't like this game that people like. Am I cool yet nu-Holla Forums?

Because he explodes and shit. His original name in the Japanese version actually translates to "Mohammed Tigrex"

how's lego city undercover? been thinking about getting it since it just came out today for platforms other than the WiiU

I hate the retards that play Dark Souls these days. They will summon you but then proceed to do fuck all. They won't kill enemies, just run around the map getting aggro. I guess they hope to have you deal with them? They won't go towards the boss, or if they do they'll just run away from the boss completely and expect you to fight them on your own. I don't mind fighting the bosses on my own, but it seems like they're just fags who want someone to play the game for them.

I also hate the faggots who lag like a bitch, who will be on the other side of a room a second ago and who suddenly backstab you out of nowhere. It makes invasions a pain in the ass when you can't even accurately judge where your attacks will land.

All of this can be traced back to Huehue niggers and Russians, I'm sure.

>he doesn't religiously rewatch replay "The museum of anything goes" every month
Don't touch me, you filthy casualle! You don't even know the true meaning of inpterodactyve expiredcuntse!

Holy fug, never mind. I thought the game would be half price since it's been a while since the initial release.

That's so fucking retarded I don't even have an image saved expressing the correction. Congratulations, you're so stupid that even regular illiterate dickweeds don't need to be told why that's wrong.