op'safaggot
op'safaggot
op'safaggot

haha time for autism!

About fucking time.

I really missed you guys

Me too
And i missed 8ch April fools day with sucks

Wonder how many people we permanently lost.

W-we didn't miss you at all!

Well it's about damn time

whatever. It's not like I missed Holla Forums or anything. I hate videogames. fuck you

K I R B Y T H R E A D

Hopefully hundreds. Newfags with no stomach for DDOSes can GTFO.

you're a faggot

Just checked /a/, latest posts are from early February and there's no thumbnails. Is it gonna get un-fucked soon?

test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test

What did you do while the site was down?
I missed you all.

Stop being so tsun-tsun user

dreamchan.net

can i shitpost here until Holla Forums is up? thank

I missed the ability to shitpost.

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel Holla Forums… and Holla Forums… even /po/. The board I've lost… the anons I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our board."

they had a bunker so they were dandy apples fine

can we talk about video games now?

This
Only normalfaggots and halfchaners left, hardcore imageboard addicts f5 every 10 seconds like me stayed

it was horrible I played video games

Dance

Two comments:

1; How long before people even realise we're back.

2; How badly has this hurt our userbase?

BONUS; How long before Holla Forums start their autistic screeching?

test

Spank

there was a time the site was barely functional for months and it didn't die
we'll be fine

this
I had to play Nier for 24 hours and realized its probably GOTY for me

POST YFW Holla Forums COMING BACK WITH /PONE/, /FURRY/, AND /FUR/

It's about fucking time.

There's nothing wrong with those boards.

soon and it's only helped our user base since hopefully now alot of the cancer has gone back to wherever it came from

No the hack was the joke
It just wasn't our joke

I only noticed we were back because one of the threads I had up updated
People who check the main page news should be back within the next hour or two
Everyone else who doesn't care as much will either be back within a few days or stay on halfchan(which you know they went to during the break)

Reported.

I don't know what happened to the Kojima thread but for 4 days straight the top post was "you are a cockgobling jew" and then it would follow up with a spoilered "wanna yiff?"

I think you should make that post a banner. The funniest part is that it was as if kojima said it.

Hopefully this sent the halfchanners back.

I MISSED YOU FAGGOTS SO MUCH I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NO HOMO
I AM SO HAPPY I CAN TALK ABOUT VIDYA NOW

No catalog function?

Finally

Missed you fags. Having to be on the same board as Holla Forums was awful. /sudo/ was a clusterfuck last night. Glad we're back sorta-proper. At least I got to play some video games and watch some anime in our absence.

Thanks Codemonkey.

This, only hardcore 8chinners will last into the 4th era.

reddit left, and 8ch.pl is in full shill total D&C mode

/fit/ get out you're drunk

Thank you
i love you all too anons, you are like true friends with i never had to me

死ぬ

Welcome back. Now posts vidya.

dance

Missed you too user, it was almost like I had to be productive and do actual work with the board down.

What do you know! An image that works for BOTH posts!

AH AH WE BACK NIGGAS

Post yfw /leftpol/ aren't our kind of people.

OK HERE'S SOME VIDYA NOW WHERE'S YOUR VIDYA?

Feels good.

Reported for announcing reports.

They're good boards full of good people!

I see you are also a man of excellent taste, user.

Life was so empty without you gay niggers. Never leave me again.

Who cares?

I'll be honest, I prefer /fur/ and /furry/ to Holla Forums. At least they keep to themselves, and arent LITERALLY GOMMIES.

They're also far less inept at memes.

This.

Haha, I found the thread I made years ago dreamch.net/dr/res/104.html

Not enough

feels peaceful

All those days without this site, I didnt know what to do. At least I didnt go back to Burchchan

Pussy
Maybe ask your parents before clicking on "suspicous" link nigger

Hopefully all the ADHD kids went back to Burchchan and will stay there.

Mommy spent all my VPN money on tendies. :(

This. The inability to meme properly is like not being able to breathe automatically.

Feels good to be back.

Breathing manually is a lot harder than you expect.

Good user, I didn't go back too, it's something to be proud of. You stuck to your principles, your morals. You kept your pride. Now you can post again without being a Burch incarnate.

Welcome back friendos.

I had no idea where to go. All I did was refresh the site and constantly check the twatter page for progress on the site.

We'll probably see some heavy leftypol shilling about "everyone left, no one bothers with this site anymore join [something free speech]-chan instead".

WHO /BRIT/ HERE?

Do you think any Holla Forumsirgins died before it started working again?

No doubt user. /a/'s bunker was comfy, even if it was only getting a few posts an hour.

The only one I know for sure that died was the user that was asking what games to play while the ass cancer took him

No shit?

Probably not enough

GAS THE BOARD KIKE NOW
Where is the fat fuck anyway?

I'll never get lefties and commies. They are such joyless, humorless, pitiful tryhard faggots.

I'm not good enough for you?

You're nearly as bad as Holla Forums. Unless /brit/ has changed from exodus-era /britpol/ you really need to stop being a bunch of faggots.

Finally. I missed you goyim.

Well that was a learning experience… I can't tell you how many times I got bored, came here, and then remembered that it was still down.
I never realized before just how frequently I pop into this place.

Me too.

Worst April Fools joke ever!

I never want to use /sudo/ ever again.

Some of the other imageboards I visited were really comfy and I'll probably keep posting on them. I'm mostly just here for Holla Forums anyways since I'm not a fan of Jim or imkampfy Mark is okay.

Shitposting on /sudo/ was fun except for all the /leftyBurchs/

> "Where have you been?"

welcome back friendoes

If it helps we got banned from Holla Forums for being too racist.

This. But I mean, can you blame them? After it's because they spend their time reading books like enlightened individuals. But not any book by anyone besides an insane jew from the late 1800's.

It's alright, user. You're away from the Holla Forums shitters for now

Whenever Holla Forums goes down, I find myself realizing that there's nothing to fucking do on the internet.

I missed you faggots. Glad we got the place back up and running.

He's a literal jew, you cocksucking faggot.

Seeing freech come out in force like that really brought me back. It was NEXT all over again for a moment.

Superior version.

TFW Ralph Shill was right all along, Jim had been data mining us.

Good! I can't wait NOT to talk about VIDEO GAMES

I missed you guys so fucking much.

Normalfags ruined the internet

Hello GOON

I can't believe I have to check my own trips, you niggers need to be more alert!

Finally I can start to alttab to this site again whenever my ADHD kicks in after reading something for 5 seconds.

Far as i saw it, it was because you were a bunch of tripfags and morons. If you're talking about the "BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN" then that's just incredibly low energy.

All i know is that we can shitpost happily before reddit/Burchchan comes back

great it's back
now if only mark would fuck off this place could be good again

For how big the internet is, there really is nothing worth wasting time on.
Except Holla Forums.

Fuck off Mark, the only good thing about 8ch being down was not having to deal with you.

no one here is your friend or even knows who you are.

Sad, isn't it?

I know. He's not ideal, but I'd still take a faggot like him over imkampfy or Jim anyday.

What it has been confirmed, Jim had been data mining us, going so far to mess up posting so we could be data mined.

>>>/sudo/27745

I thought /brit/ was a bunch of muslims and other minorities pretending to be natural British citizens?

All I did when 8ch was killed was eat roast beef while playing NBA 2k2 on my dreamcast.
I also went golfing in real life

You want to die for Maku's sins? Whatever man.

You're mixing it up with >>>/londonistan/

Here's a photo of me giving a shit goon. Oh nevermind.

Okay then.

I know dude, like I actually became productive for a few days.

the Holla Forums catalog wasn't down and i read everything in it repeatedly.

Even with the few hobbies I have, not having Holla Forums around to whittle down my idle boredom, I had no desire to do anything.

They don't have an animating vision which stunts their meme potential. In order to even partially make up for it they have to tryhard, and even then it comes off as unfunny and soulless.

Try to finish this sentence: The end goal of communism is _

>no Holla Forums yet
I need my shitposting fix.

I don't know why I ever missed this place.

how was the golf, user?

Where did we go?

COMMUNITY

It's about time!

Aren't you supposed to be investing in vidya instead of wasting money on boring ass golf?

Well, that's the idea of an imageboard, isn't it?
Anonymity provides just enough of a degree of separation that one can speak frankly.

political power?
tyranny?
worship of the proletariat?
Can't figure it out.

Mark, your Kojima April Fools joke was uncreative lazy unfunny bullshit and it is the reason Holla Forums imploded.

Was the roast beef good user?

wew

y-yeah…

That was not fun. I had to actually go play vidya.

I was so close to finally killing myself. If we were down another day I probably would have. Why won't you let me die?

My condolences.

I never want to be separated again.

AT first I though that this was the best april fools joke ever.

Then I woke up the next day.

Blogpost time?
I installed gentoo, read a book in one sitting, showered and ate well. Then I worked for one day and made a few bucks

Uuh, you dont get to bring friends

bretty good, I'm slowly getting better and I didn't go over par this time.

Golf is fun tho.

it was the best

I didn't mean to mislead. I've got like 1 friend that I see with any regularity, but that's because I'm a wageslave with him

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE, JUST TO SUFFER

I watched a shit ton of anime and cried watching Little Witch academia.

DEATH.

I just sat and watched anime and played games.

The only anime that made me cry when watching was the last episode of dragon ball z.

this prank wasn't funny at all

my only friend is a kike, I he's a turbonigger but I literally have no one else to talk to

Yes, that's the real goal.
The correct answer is that the ideology doesn't have an intrinsic vision, it's just "people will be freer." The libertarian wants a mercantile paradise free of government interference, the fascist wants a white ethnostate watched over by a benevolent dictator, the commie wants…no one knows, even them.

HELICOPTERS

Welcome back, Holla Forums. Happy to be shitposting with you glorious faggots once more.

Why not do it now?

Little witch gives me happy cries

They already did.

to kill yourself

Because now I can talk to you assholes and pretend I have some semblance of worth or social presence.

I want to crash her plane

About time. That shitfest between Holla Forums and Holla Forums was getting pretty boring.

Guess I'll check back in a couple days.

we talking about productive things? I finally got around to working on my game. The only downside is it took me days just to make one sprite.

What are you talking about, I literally died laughing at these :^)

Are you grocery sim dev

/sudo/ was a nightmare, but there were small oasis in the middle of the sea of piss

This girl has some shit friends.

no, working on something else

does anybody know who the hacker is?

What did you guys do while we were down? I played me some Ghost Trick and Battlefield 2142 and shitposted on 76/sp/.

Never leave me again!

Everything was terrifying and you were gone!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty sure the guy outed himself and replied to the 8ch twitter account

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!

So what vidya did you guys play while we couldn't shitpost? I played Xanadu Next and Dark Messiah

Supposedly a literal faggot on Twitter called thatonehacker2

I reported him to Twitter for US law violations and they said he dindu nuffin, but they also say the same thing when I report accounts that explicitly say “All white people should be killed.”

I missed you terrible people.
Welcome back, Holla Forums!

Trackmania2: Stadium
Xonotic
Path of Exile
Insurgency

fuck everything

I actually missed you degenerates

What is wrong with me?

Did he mention what his motivation was? Was it just a prank?

If imageboards blew up tomorrow, I'd be shitposting on GNUSoc and Twitter. It's namefaggotry, if we didn't have anonymous posting, psuedononymous posting would suffice. Jim's a fag and I never trusted him, but I don't know if the datamining allegations are enough to force me to move yet.

My nigga. I should play it again.

People seem to think it was HW or linked to HIm as he knew about SUNSHINE and wanted to let the users know and to try get it removed.

The Hack reveling what a lot of us believed about Jim data mining us is actually a good thing, at least now the user base know for sure Jim is a data miner and doing the same shit he did with 2ch.

Allegedly it was some pedo that wanted his posting history deleted from the database. So he deleted the databases.
That shit on twitter is larping nonsense.

Missed you faggots.

Samurai Jack puts to shame so many modern cartoons.
Was that PS2 vidya any good. I think i already know the answer

i missed u video games

pls stop shitposting on our board okay thank you

Fortunately for the law, motivation is irrelevant. It’s also irrelevant for us.

A mix between an April Fools joke and Holla Forums being his favorite website, so he/they wanted the security issue they found fixed.

I heard it was Ebaumsworld again

Are you a fucking joke?

Did the wrong thing for the right reason?

I cracked open Pokemon Moon which I got for christmas and didn't care about until I was bored out of my mind. It's fucking awful. I've spent 15 hours in it expecting it to pick up but it's just so motherfucking boring and the world design is ass and they replaced HMs with rental pokemon wearing fuck-ugly harnesses and your trainer changes into a riding outfit and HURR DURR DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR HELMET and the goddamn rotom dex won't shut the fuck up and stop treating me like a retard and there's literally nothing to explore because all the paths you're supposed to take are so straightforward HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS BAD

Been way too long. Reminds me when I used to take week long breaks from imageboards, but now I am too addicted to leave.

Exposing Jim and Sunshine was a very noble cause the did the right thing.

Am I the only one who kept being redirected to /loli/ during the hack? I suspect a hitpiece is coming out soon about Holla Forums.

Isn't that a good thing? HMs were shit.

Of course you weren’t.

I was busy reading /agdg/ and Holla Forums stuff, so in the end I didn't play any vidya aside from Hedgewars.

My nigger
(checked)
It's gonna take a lot more to kill this shithole

At first, I thought it was Mark fucked up hard and broke the whole board doing his Kojima prank and I was waiting for the hammer to drop on him for amusement.

It really wouldn't. Having an identity of any kind that sticks with you longer than a single conversation just invites e-peen bullshit.

I don't remember them having a name, was hers Ashi all along? When did that happen, the pilot?
I was ill all the while so I had some bigger problems.

In a way, the website gave him the true answer

I'd say we're more like the old high school bullies that butted heads with you all the damn time but had the same problems so they teamed up with you for so long that the bullying and the befriending are virtually indistinguishable.

Wouldn't have happened if 90% of your threads weren't about circlejerking, jerking it to underages and shitposting at each other instead of discussing relevant political factoids and crafting memes.

I really hope the fourth one was made without an hint of sarcasm because it's just beautiful

A leftyBurch pedo who wanted to get his posting history and IPs removed from HW's anti-IRL-threat datamining programme, except he went ahead and did his level best to make life absolutely unbearable for everyone, his enemies, his friends and himself. Frankly, he's been the one who tried real communism the most.

Ending up finishing Breath of the Wild. Wasn't bad, definitely has it's flaws, but an enjoyable enough game. After that though I didn't have much choice in what I could play, most of my shit was grindfests that I stopped wanting to play a long time ago. MIght have to go and see if Planetside 2 is any good with you fags until someone manages to find a new Wurm serb

Stalker: Call of Misery, I got to the end part with the battle in the Wish Granter room. The enemies literally carpet bomb the whole room with grenades, so I don't think it's beatable with that mod. Maybe I'll cheat myself past it if that's possible.
Also Doom PB3.0, Darkest Dungeon (which I hate but can't stop playing) and a little Binding of Isaac

Mostly NBA 2k2 to test out my dreamcast after I replaced the laser.
I also played a bit of Toukiden 2 and KoF XIV

Monster Hunter XX, just trying to get to high rank so I can start playing online.

That was part of the hack, dingus. The boards tab did (And still does, as of this posting) redirects to /loli/

This user speaks the truth, except the part when you give an imaginare mon to use HM's instead of forcing you to take an HM slave or put a useless move in your team.
Holy fucking shit let me fucking EXPLORE at my leisure you fucking cunts.
Not to mention that they added my most loathed mechanic of any rpg, "faggot asked for help!""Faggot 2 came to his aid!"
Fucking hell.

Great.
But yeah, that'll give us some more time in the mainstream media limelight. It's not worrying since we have some legitimately good people here.

we're finally fuckin' back

With any luck Genndy Tartakovsky and the team working on S5 will hold together and make something good after jack finally gets an ending.

Dunno, it's up to whether you want to believe the claims.

I've never used it but whenever I see it discussed it seems like either a love it/hate it kinda thing. I've looked over what the mod does myself and it doesn't look like something I'd be interested in

It sounds good but it's executed the absolute worst way possible, for land pokemon. To break rocks you need a Tauros. You can't just call on it when you walk up to a breakable rock and then go about your business, you have to select it from your rental pokemon menu and get a running start to break the rocks and then un-select it to get off. And there's no bicycles either, they're replaced by these rental pokemon. But the rental pokemon are huge and don't fit down some paths, unlike the bike. And all the ride pokemon are UGLY AS FUCK. If you're gonna make me, don't want to ride a tauros or a stoutland, I want to ride a fucking Rapidash. Give me something cool. Charizard replaced Fly which isn't bad, but he's got a stupid fucking harness on him that looks like shit. They all do. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING LAPRAS. THIS IS SURF NOW. And you can't even swim in any body of water that looks swimmable, only specific ones from specific access points. They cut off all aspects of exploration and now the story progression will take you to 100% of every island in due time.

I briefly got back into regular Misery, but i'm reading about CoM in some places, what's that all about?

Guess I won't be needing this anymore.

That's really good, now sexualize it so I can fap to it.

meh, at least here's no voice acting

i'm actually in the middle of making a female robot.

Nier Automata
L4D2

Technically robots aren't alive and they don't have gender, but I can still fap to it.

The original Master of Orion. Wonderful 4x, a masterpiece of game design compared to almost everything else.

Mostly Rimworld and SoS:Trio Of Towns, its the only games that seem to hold my attention these days. One of my depressed colonists had a wander break and went outside to be hit by lightning, fucker deserved it for always sad wandering at the worst times.
as much as I fucking hate CURRENT YEAR Holla Forums for being utter shit compared to its golden age there really is fucking no where else to talk to about games that isn't hyper sensitive that will gladly ban you for having a different opinion or aren't straight up retarded.

Darkest Hour, Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl and Mental Omega

Front Mission 2

Metroid Fusion, a 100% sub 4-hour run, and nearly getting it. Also some Deus Ex, but mainly crying in agony.

Speaking of, mass effect got cracked. How long do you guys think it will take for Nier?

So, who hacked us?

Break it down.

Russia

Thank God, I was beginning to wonder what I was going to do with my life without this den of autism.

Jaws Unleashed, Snake Pass and a bit of God Hand. Good, fun shit.
I really missed this place

that's all that matters right?

This, I don't want to buy the game because it's shit and i'd be supporting a shit game and denuvo. But i really want the ass.

But i thought we and Russia were in it to take over the world together?

>TFW superior /kemono/ isn't coming back in any of the batches and will take longer

Hi, Holla Forums.

How is snake pass?

Connection established
Welcome back commander

wrong

I finished RE7.
Its actually a good game. Good enough, that I will buy it eventually on a sale.
What stood out to me the most, is it doesn't feel lazy. Where as things Capcom has been doing lately has felt phone in, half baked and half assed, this game feels like a lot of effort and care went into it.
Its a solid 7.
Improvements would be general movement. More melee weapons, something akin to Condemned, where even if the weapons aren't meant to kill, they can be used to escape without taking damage, more interactivity with the environments, items that can help you hide or escape, IE throw a vase at an enemy to disorient them and run away. More in depth puzzles.
The atmosphere, and the movie like feeling you get while PLAYING IT aka there is actual gameplay, hence it never feels like your just watching a movie, but rather in the movie yourself, is truly unique esperience. It's like the movie game that Kojima always wanted to make but instead just Asperger'd out and wrote 2 hour long cutscenes instead. I mean, I could be biased because I'm a RE fan and horror movie fan, but I wasn't expecting jack shit from this game, I wasn't even expecting I would finish it because these games normally bore me to tears, but i was presently surprised. The game left me wanting more.

A lot of Toukiden 2.

Misery is a lot more slow paced than regular Stalker. Some people feel it's like grinding in an MMO because money has value past the first 15 minutes of the game. So if you don't want to play Stalker with a vastly extended hobo phase, don't play Misery. But if you want to have to worry about spending money, getting food, removing radiation and other survival aspects, Misery is for you.

Call of Misery is the Call of Chernobyl mod with Misery. And CoC, if you don't know, is like an open world mod that combines the different areas from the three Stalker games.

I'm glad it's back.

Pretty meh but if you have a switch what else are you going to get.

Is that potato in the last pic a denizen of Holla Forums?

How would I know? The implementations of Denuvo differ wildly which explains why some games get cracked rather easily while others don't

I played vidya and shitposted on 76chan.

He is a socialist at least so more then likely.

Pretty fun. Controls are pretty innovative but easy to get used to, puzzles so far aren't that varied but slithering, coiling and climbing around hasn't gotten boring at the 11th level.
So far I'd say it's definitely worth a pirate if you've got nothing better to play.

How the fuck do you raise Kuyo's and Kaguya's friendship after you beat the final boss?

Hopefully just enough so board quality improves.

Sadly, yes.

I'd back the fuck off and let him have what he wants.

I played gears of war 1 pc version for the first time, it's actually a pretty neat game but it's a shame i'll never play 2 and 3, unless 360 emulation happens someday.

I think it was either the first or second episode, the other Daughters refer to her as Ashi when she grabs the longbow off one of the instructors and starts firing arrows up at the others.

Some times you take things for granted until you lose them.

haven't finished it yet Looks like the only reliable way is to keep bothering them.

Microshit made a collection for W10 and their store only IIRC

muhTHICC

yiffe

No room to maneuver mosin = dead finn
You could probably take him in a fistfight, he's only like 5 feet tall

Ok, that's fuckin funny

Wrong. It's all complete trash.

Yes, in the first episode.

Seriously. Samurai Jack was my favorite cartoon and still several years later watching clips of it on youtube I only grow to appreciate it more after seeing what the current state of the medium is at.

It has hands down been a blast to see how well they have hit the ground running with the direction and pacing of the show. The animation has only gotten better and far more flexible now that we can have actual human blood and death shown. They did an excellent job of preserving the old feel of the show while adding so much new.

SHIT FUCKING APRIL FOOLS, MARK!
I couldn't shitpost for three whole days, and that's terrible

Eh, it had some potential. Cover mechanics flow pretty nice but the shooting is pretty garbage. Shame it went fucking nowhere.

As a "Lefty", Holla Forums absolutely disgusts me.

Kill yourself.

You know what else is terrible?

eating 40 cakes

You know what else is terrible?
eating 40 cakes

they don't deserve to be lumped with Holla Forums tbh

What about 40 shoahs?

I guess I'm not playing Platinum games for the time being.

lol

I thought so too, mostly because it alone spawned gorillion soulless cover based shooter trying to ape it but i liked it, it reminded me of republic commando a lot

Imagine if the Russian hacker somehow managed to delete all backups too. We could've been freed of Mark's Jewish control over us goyim.

You can speedrun Heavy Rain now

Arx fatalis.

Goddamn, that game is wonderful.

should I make it thiccer? I don't want to get all cartoonish with it.

Yeah i don't really fucking know what they were thinking unless they want to actively take on Steam and rrenounce to the xbox

I missed everything except for the shitty moderators that don't enforce their own rules.

forgot to scale it, shit

FUCK YOU MARK
FUCK YOU MARK
FUCK YOU MARK
FUCK YOU MARK
FUCK YOU MARK
FUCK YOU MARK
obligatory

so Lime and Mark

Endchan was pretty good, I wish more people used it as a bunker as it was very slow.

DONT YOU EVER EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN.
EVER.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.
DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING LEAVE ME.

SHUT IT DOWN

I shitposted on krautchan and my IQ went down.

THREAD THEME

I hope your happy Mark.

No homo

NIGGERS

…and about 95% of the other ps3 "games" aswell, but well played.

It is good to be back. Now all I need to do to feel at home is call Mark a Kike and shave a Star of David onto his ass

Well user, if you're really serious about it I think thats ok, but you have to justify the extra space, like the outside plate armor is for how the robot looks, what does the female looking robot carry behind her chest plate? Grenades? What's inside her big tights? Extra ammo? Is it just an aesthetic thing? Is what separates the girl robot from the boy robot just the voice pitch and outside armor?

Nice to be back.

90%of the time it's also execution rather than concept.
Another show could have done a "singing swordsman" and it'd suck.

The show knew it's target audience, and worked to make it not just unique- but done well & fitting the work they'd done before.

I missed you, goys I mean guys.

POST MUSIC WEBMS

OH THANK HEAVENS
I kept scrolling through the dead first page over and over.
Don't do this to me again, Holla Forums

Nier Automata, emulating Drakengard, and planning to buy Nier and Drakengard 3.

It's a sad thought

I played a whole lot of DOOM.

Took you niggers long enough, I was actually playing video games for once.

Your own mother wouldn't believe that pile and you know it.

I would unironically fuck stallone with tits.

I played video games.. for 4 days. I feel so violated

That ought to be good. Did Enemy Territory get on the list? That might work out pretty well since it's free, has dedicated servers and can handle a decent player count.

you enjoyed it you fucking slut

It's true, I even torrented rimworld and proceeded to play it for 4 hours straight
But I'm too retarded to figure out why my nutrient past machine isn't working despite being powered

You'll never get those 4 days back user, just accept it.

Isn't that supposed to be hooked to a hopper and then shit fed into the hopper? I never use the damn thing because it's far too inconvenient for the retarded shit I build.

Fuck, I thought you could just directly shove it in, I'm too tired for this bullshit.

I thought it was a dumb fucking April Fools joke.

Did you add a bill to make the paste? I never really use them over simple meals and foraging berries early on.

fat fuck
how fast did the april fools' day cake go down, faggot?

That's the thing, there was no option to make a bill- but I think had it right, I didn't have a hopper feeding it. But my base design was all over the fucking place.

it was, just not our joke

Board seems a bit better. Maybe we need to get hacked more often.

The earlier ones definitely do but you will start fighting things that realize what legs are for.

If the game crashes on startup and you're using Windows 7 you might be missing KB2670838.

we need to make the most of this. the shills, shitposters and low attention span 4chan niggers are all gone. we'll have maybe a week of old fashioned 1st exodus posting hopefully.

Ah right, forgot about the hoppers. Remember the planning tool is your friend and fight for your safety.

Don't worry, child. Everything is daijoubu.

Degenerates like you make me sick.

A very good point user, especially in today's world where its becoming increasingly common for shitty idea guys to get inordinate sums of money to try and realize their vision, only to reveal that they have no bloody talent what so ever when they shit out a half baked product.

At least they are retarded nice enough to give plenty of warnings

/a/ is normally my landing point on 8ch since I just click on whatever comes up in autocomplete. I do it so often out of sheer habit that I kept doing it even when I knew the site was down. Every time I did I got smacked in the fucking face with that fucking loli drawthread. Than Christ thats over.

Mark what'd you got to say about Jim selling user date?

Some boards redirect to different things.
>>>/mde/ and >>>/8code/ direct to some random board

so was the downtime just an ebin prank bro or did some guy actually hack the site down?

Oh, it seems like they all direct to /a/ now.
Fucking hell, CM. The hacker is still fucking around with the board directs.

>/zoo/ now redirects you to /a/ heh

delet this

I visited /cow/ and thought they deleted the board as a joke. Glad everything is back

that's not a donut is it.

Mark!

That's a complete lie. Goons are up to their usual tricks and Holla Forums isn't having any of it. Nice try.

8ch.net/pol/res/9624043.html

>8ch.net/pol/res/9624043.html

Cake eater

user I am going to cum down your throat

When's the draw thread?

it's deader than the site was and rightfully so
fags killed it

I see imkoonfy is shitting up the thread, we wouldn't want his precious flock to graze somewhere else would we?

I felt so unwelcome there. It's so wonderful to be back.

That's not really true, the last drawthread had some decent drawfags.
I'd post to drawthreads more often but I really have absolutely no motivation to draw anymore. I always give up halfway through. I have thoroughly stopped enjoying the hobby.

You are a pleb. I didn't post at all since it's a bunker and I wanted to lurk since I assumed it was going to be different from 8/a/

THIS IS THE DRAW THREAD NOW

The boards page still goes to /loli/ if you're missing it.

I haven't bothered with posting on /a/ in years since it's all moeshit and my pointing that out would just rile the faggots up. Hell, even /tg/ has a Dungeon Meshi thread, so you can tell how fucked that smugbunker is.

VIDEO GAMES!
can someone explain to me the evidence of this assuming I am relatively computer literate when it comes to computer network engineering? More importantly why should I care being just a insignificant turd in a sea of shit an piss? Yes an I know Mark is a Jew :^)

There is none.

Ron said for a few months encrypted IPs were being stored in a system called Sunshine in case the authorities ever needed them.
Ron also said this system is now disabled and was used exactly once while it was active.
I can understand people being upset over this, but everybody is acting like they're doing Facebook-tier datamining.

It was at some point during watching K-On! that a light went off in my head, and I realized what I was watching was crap and so was most anime. Before then, I would just watch anything I could get my hands on, but now I just bottom feed on stuff that I hear is getting popular, or comedies Nichijou season 2 never. That said, I think I'm close to have watched all of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid through Youtube clips.

All that aside, this was a great weekend for vidya for me: Titanfall 2 free weekend and I actually tricked some friends into playing and enjoying it, Dark Souls 3 DLC released earlier in the week and was on its first weekend and I did tons of co-op and invasions, sprinkle in some Zelda, Gang Beasts, Nier:Automata, Snake Pass. Anime be damned, I had vidya!

That's the point. Everybody's supposed to be really upset about it and do stupid things as a result.

Nobody's upset over it. Goons are trying, unsuccessfully, to turn it into a scandal they can use to take down Holla Forums.

The "data mining" was apparently only IPs, I don't see how it could've been much more than that albeit I'm no Holla Forumsfag so I dunno, but here's something I do know, the government almost certainly already has access to that shit, so if you really care about your IP maybe getting out to police if you make some specific threats, and naming specific locations like some fucking autist, start using a VPN.

the problem is that we were told there was no datamining going on, which was clearly a lie.

/a/ is just tsun for us. They keep saying we're a bunch of fags and shitposters, but they dress like girls. They also have bad taste.

Why were we down to begin with?

some literal gay hacker

Oh no I was lied too on the internet call the fucking cyber police and get me a cyber lawyer dammit! Didn't the US literally just pass a law making it legal for ISPs to datamine and sell said data? Who the fuck cares if your IP is encrypted on some cripple drug addicts computer in the Philippines, especially now (assuming CM isn't a liar) HW deleted the shit to decrypt them? I know who cares. Goons

That's fucking gay bro.

Or something like that. Supposedly in the best interest of the site's security as a whole.

I will never get tired of these names

You are a pleb
I missed this place, goddamn

I missed you faggots

Welcome back from your rock user.

Holla Forums got hacked and some shit called sunshine came to light, based on who you ask it's 1 of 2 things.

A. a simple IP tracker that instantly encrypts the ip's it collects and could only be decrypted by HW him self.

B. An info data miner put in place by whats his face from 2ch.

I'm somewhat annoyed that they kept this from us and that the site had to get hacked for them to spill the beans. That said this was fairly mild stuff in my opinion. Nothing crazy.

Yea bro who cares lol high five. Faggot

I would fucking destroy your boypussi

When did I call other boards honeypots? Oh yea, I didn't.

The only data they ever gave was to the Australian police. The system is also inactive now.
What are you doing with those robot sprites?

>not kissing

Oh shit!
Is that a fucking tube?

What the fuck is the problem with the logs? I thought we all knew that if you post actual illegal shit like CP here you could get reported to the authorities. How the fuck do you expect they would do that?

It -is- a fucking tube, alright.
The previous Metroid thread was so comfy

working on a game, post apocalyptic tactical rpg set in the pacific northwest. You play at hk-087, the robot in the picture, and you build a group of mercenaries as you try to figure out what you were created for.

gameplay outside of combat is a sidescroller, when you get into combat it turns into a turn based game involving careful placement and a suppression system that's basically ripped from BIA. Sidequests, shitty memes, etc.

Your robot is a map? Thats pretty badass

Can I fuck lolis and traps in it? If not, shit game.

no, the one I posted earlier.

Feels good to be back, where is my /cuteboys/ though ? ;_;

user, it sounds to me like you have no clue what you're doing.

how can you fuck anything if you have no dick?

i'll probably put some lolis in there, traps are insanely faggy though.

Finally were back I was fucking scared of being productive and doing shit that wasn't useless.

fuck you mark /vcollins/

faggot.

Traps are the straightest thing on earth, see the post below yours, if that gif doesn't get you hot and bothered, you're a queer tbh.

You are beyond redemption.

You know, I find it amusing to shitpost about fag shit but anytime I actually see it I feel disgusted.

Oh look, a dirty jew

I'm glad it's over.

Or is it?

More like Meatroid, lmao

His visor kind of bothers me. The simple black and white stripes don't really fit the rest of the head and body.

Are they supposed to be his eyes or what? I think if you made it look glassy with the whites more like tilted light reflections it would look better. Sorry for the autistic rambling.

all games are a mixture of gameplay elements. Pixelshit does its job, if I was going to do 3d it would require far more resources and free time than I can provide unless I made the spritual successor to bubsy3d and I don't know how to 3d model. I've been writing up the story for years, i'm not about to scrap the setting.

i'm including children in the game though, if only because it'll piss people off when they realize you can't attack people outside of combat.

the idea is its an lcd panel, the white lines are just his basic eyes. I was thinking it would allow him to show off a lot of different emotions.

I really appreciate the autistic rambling, I desperately needed people to spitball off of

You know, while I was away I actually tried improving my drawing skills and managed to draw something that didn't look conoletely retarded, got a hold of some idiots steam accounts, made a kickass gen III pokemon team, managed to set up a frontend with emulators and covers, got my PS2 to run pirate copies, cooked some nice spaghetti and got one of my favorite stop-motion artists to reply to me. Maybe I should stay away from this site.

Just don't put memes in there, for the love of God. It'll instantly date your game, in three years it'll be cringey as fuck to play.

Jew

*completely
See? This place makes me stupid

MORK MORK MORK

BATMAN

oh come on, can I at least put a couple of them in there?

the only one I was going to put in there was a painting of loss in the art museum

you fucking believed him, good job in being a gullibe retard.

They could be robot traps. After all, any robot can be a trap. You know, thanks to interchangeable parts.

Ron hasn't done enough to make me distrust him, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he ever pulls something like this again I'll probably stop using the site.

I'll probably continue to lurk but I'm done posting here.

My thoughts exactly

Neat. Try to make that a bit more apparent if you can. The player will probably know what it's supposed to be if he sees the eyes change to something else, but it adds a lot more personality to the character itself.
Maybe make it look bolted on, or make it jut out of the helmet slightly.

Good luck with your game brah.

cockgobbling jew
can we make this into a banner?

Didn't you guys just post?

ciircuit stop this
you're better than to degrade yourself to genderbending
that's DA-tier

Mr. White?

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH

no homo

I also missed you, user.
Full homo.

>tfw most of the faggots left and probably won't be back for at least a few days
Now all we have to do is get rid of the cakegoblin and this board might be usable again

Can someone make this a banner?
It was on the front page for 4 days straight.

I did too user. I swear the day this chan dies for good I quit imageboards forever.

But robots don't have genders. The notion is completely irrelevant, and all is left is pure mechanical engineering and choosing the most efficient tool to accomplish whatever task has to be fulfilled.

Good April fools joke
I got worried for a second there.

yeah me too
have this video game related thing i made

Except it's not an actual robot, you're drawing people with a squishy metal skin.
I have extreme hatred of anything even remotely similar to tranny art due to deep seeded psychological reasons. This includes futa, traps, crossdressing, etc.

I'm going to go with A, since IPs have been encrypted for a fairly long time as a means of hiding real IPs from mods. The second one is just shit Holla Forums has been pushing since day one of their creation with the only evidence being that Jim used to do it in the past. Although Jim selling info in the past is a legitimate concern, it should be noted that their interests aren't exactly in line with ours. For example when Josh's abortion of a website was verifiably leaking user data by letting absolutely anyone access logs for every single fucking image request for each IP, Holla Forums actively tried to cover it up and spammed threads trying to discuss it, since apparently both storing that information and making no effort to fix it after being repeatedly reminded that this possibility exists counts as "helping Anons see the light".

Why is it pixelated to shit?

Story time?

flockdraw and 200% so its not a picture for ants

There's a lot to the story, so I'm going to cut everything out except what matters.
My big brother, my only sibling, went MtF and commit suicide.

Perfect.

THE post that defined 2017

That sucks man. My condolences.

how did they manage to hack it? I'm courious

Good job, homo.

Spoiler that shit

he went Metroid Fusion? should have played a better game.

By typing real fast and making bleeping noises

Nothing wrong with Fusion.

Other M is better

That was terrible. I actually had to play video games.

That would ruin traps and futa If having anything resembling good taste didn't already

Haah, that was lovely.

"Your sign is FUCKING OFFENSIVE!"

Irony and autistic screeching abound.

Codemonkey will post a write-up once he distributes the fix to other imageboards using 8ch's software.

boring bait tbh

if anything, Holla Forums being down for 3 whole days means everybody with a short attention span or crippling shitposting dependence has already fucked off back to Burchchan. Purges like this every now and then regulate the influx of newfags.

oh ok. looking forward to it

I want to say it, but we should all wait for his write-up. They basically fucked the website pretty badly. Every tinyboard/infinity-based imageboard is exposed to this vulnerability.

but everyone who posts here has a crippling shitposting dependence

N O N E

how could they fuck it up so much? if they deleted everything, it's just some code and a database. they have a copy of the code SOMWHERE and restoring from a db file can't be that hard

Shit man, that's terrible. Browsing must be rather tough.

No homo what?
NO HOMO WHAT?!
HOW DARE YOU?!
THIS user JUST SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME!

Who is this semen demon?

Leave tripfag, we need forced user.

No it makes it easier to weed out the retards.

You better be of jokings, comrade.

Todd Howard.

Dont give them attention and they die

Why some of the posts in this thread show up deleted?

It's constantly cycling, nigger.

That's a nice song.

i forgot how this werks.

do you guys prefer shit with an outline or without an outline?

I just redrew one of my guns with one and i'm kind of on the fence about it.

You could use the outline to help the player determine things they can use and shit. Including things they may be holding or however you've got that jazz set up.

items they can pick up are outlined and the background decor isn't?

Of course.

It depends on the background, I think, but you should be careful about your values. Turn your drawing into greyscale and check if every detail is still readable. For instance the grey lines and the wooden parts are very close in terms of value, which I think defeats one purpose of the outline (to separate parts).

ITS TIME

good

job

I missed you.

Someone post the animated version.

pdf 1 has advice about outlines.

I don't even know who Ritsu is

fuck off ritsu

It's good to be back. As if April Fool's Day wasn't shitty enough, this had to happen.

die

I can't/don't like to draw… but that books is neat. Thanks.

R
E
M
E
M
B
E
R
V
I
D
E
O
G
A
M
E
S
?
N
I
G
G
E
R

I love Ape Escape

we have it?

was the on the loose remake any good on the psp or 100% trash?

should've saved it when you could goy , now you must buy Holla Forums platinum if you want it

A bit shit, actually

not bad

Brings back memories of >schalke.

what did you expect out of imkikefy?

I'm geniunely glad.

about time

trump family and mark share the jew genes

This was the longest and lamest april fools prank I've ever seen.

Thank goodness. I really liked this place and would hate to have had to find the new 'imageboard to be on'.

THREAD THEME

you fucking idiot

Join us, brother.

All of my relatives are retarded and I'm the result of my adoptive father getting Burched. Needless to say I have the brains to recognize myself on the mirror whereas everyone in my "family" doesn't..
I had a bike when I was a kid and this one april fools they decided pretending to throw it out would be a funny joke. Well the garbage truck came and took it away, and to this day I never rode a bike again.

We all do miss each other. Glad we can get back to shitposting.

what are you even trying to say?

call the hotpocketman , i don't give a fuck

You will regret this

Based. Did he use the body for something however? If he didn't, activist or not it's just cruel.

Can /fur/ stay here until our board is back? If you let us stay we'll let you meet the strongman!

Better than Holla Forums but they already plague this place, so no. Go to a dead board like /tg/ or /wooo/

I hope so, that shit would make for some good pepper steak right there. mmm with some lelmeme and cat tendies on the side!

Why do you need to stay here, /monster/ is already back up

Fuck off goon

What a perfect time for a vacation, since I spend like a 1/4 of my time on here.

Back to freech.

Don't ever leave me again, you Burchs

Expresses my feelings perfectly. I started making shitposts in my mind. Doubly so because nobody went to the bunkers.

The Hack inspired me to make these webms.

I'm curious about the strongman

that video isn't even close to accurate

You don't know what the place I live in is like.

This song is much more accurate.

pervert

Damn nigga, u fucked up.

Our board is back, finally.

I missed you Holla Forums.

Always here for you, bro.

Just remember Holla Forums no matter how bad you get you'll never be 7th tier

also to the gamenight Anons and to those that do Halo did some recon on H2PC and Project cartographer. Here's the results

I just went to krautchan.
it's shit, too many BRs

fucking finally my dudes
Burchchan is such a fucking shit hole, freech is full of Holla Forums rejects and all the other chans are dead or not far off it
glad to be back in the homeland

Feels good to be back boys and girls.
Time to catchup and meet the shitposting quotas. Are you doing your part?

You got it tripsman, welcome back.

I want to fuck Erin.

Off to a good start with those trips, user

Get out, kike.

Legal cooperation is pretty much why that's there according to Hotwheels and Codemonkey. Hilarious actually, because the pedos left after that point so al the incriminating stuff is there, good thing Hotwheels destroyed the key.

Fuck actual pedos.
God approves of straight shota

Wanna yiff?

No, I only blow humans.

I FUCKING MISSED YOU GUYS

That gun looks like ass. The action is way too far back, or the magazine is way too far forwards. The general impression is that it shoots rifle rounds, yet the magazine is long and straight. The barrel is below the actual action, which is at the height that the gas tube would be at. The front sightpost just looks like someone bent the barrel 90 degrees and took an angle grinder to the tip. The trigger guard is uncomfortably close to the magazine, and the trigger itself appears to be upside down. The stock is in the most awkward position imaginable, and would be literally useless unless your shoulder is somehow slanted inwards towards your chest.

And yet you're worried about outlines.

0.3/10, fucking apply yourself.

:^)

Deftly.

Now integrate the stock into the action, move the magazine over the action (maybe show it at an angle, sticking up and back from the left), and you've got a crazy-ass wood-furniture bullpup.

Farting you say?

wew

He's talking about a horse shitting after getting shot in the head, not your fetish shit.

or fuck just look at gun jesus' video on the damn gun. I do love when people talk out their asses though.

I sure am glad to be back, I was starting to learn new words.

I was productive for a few days, what a nice vacation. Reminder that if you went back to Burchchan you should STAY THERE.

What if I went to other imageboards?

I don't recall that wordfilter being active still, did the site roll back some settings or do I just remember wrong?

As long as it wasn't Jewshchan you're fine.

Did anyone else go to 7chan?

end urself

Oh fuck, now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time.
Are they still around? I remember they were relatively popular for awhile but died off. Truth be told, I feared Holla Forums would turn out the same way they did.

well fuck, guess I don't have a choice.

friend did you happen to notice the point named "portland pits"? Tell me friend, where is portland? Or hell how about

THE MASSIVE FUCKING DESERT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CASCADES

7chan's still chugging along, with the retarded " '4chan' memes == instaban" policy intact.
/eh/'s still as beautiful as it was.
but using SAoVQ or 4-ch's DQN trumps everything else tbh

7chan is cancer. Remember the SOPA protests on 4chan and Reddit? 7chan shut down that day because "4chan is being stupid" and then they wrote a blog post about how SOPA was inevitable and they were going to bend over backwards to suck the government's dick.

Jesus, really? Who's even left at this point?
I checked it around 2014 and it seemed like a fucking ghost town.

That's bretty gud user

i appreciate your oc

This is why you avoid talking out of your ass.

What cucks

comfy as fuck
t. Northern Californian

it was funny seeing Holla Forums from a few months ago, i didnt really notice how much better it was until i saw the ghost catalog.

You're not smart, quite the opposite in reality.

well isn't that dandy, does that mean that either
A) cancer will spread or B) the fucking mods will have to actually do their job

Well, you got me - I wasn't familiar with a prototype SMG that never saw full production and that nobody would have ever heard of if not for a youtube channel. Still doesn't excuse barrel position, trigger, front sight, buttstock, and bolt placement. And on top of that, if it's meant to be a T2, the proportions are horribly off.

Watching Ian's video, the buttplate is even more slanted than I realized from the pic that was posted - so the indie pixelshit is accurate. But what a shocker - that was one of the problems with the design in the first place! Ian brings it up at 5:05

Thanks for the video though, I should watch more Forgotten Weapons. That progressive trigger system is fucking nifty.