FINAL GMDX VERSION

FINAL GMDX VERSION

The final version of GMDX has just entered an open beta. Shoot an email to [email protected]/* */ to get on the fun. Bugtesting is greatly needed and appreciated.

Features of the new build (AI, textures, overhauled mechanics, etc) can be seen at givemedeusex.com/

The "Definitive Deus Ex Experience"

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/csdiqrd101x36bv/GMDXv9.0_Beta_Setup.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let me guess, needless graphics redesign that makes the game look uglier?

It makes the game look better.

No thanks. I got burnt out on the last deus ex thread, and I don't really like GMDX.

Small example. It attempts to keep the original art direction as much as possible while upgrading it for a more polished experience.

kek, this is the type of shit I expect from "hardcore overhaul" mods, they try too hard when there's no need for it

That's the ps2 intro.

This.

The original graphics were 100% perfect and can not be improved in any way. I'm so fucking sick of modders ruining the perfect visions of developers. Goddamn I hate these entitled faggots that can't just fucking leave games alone.

Isn't that the intro from the PS2 version?

oh it's the revision, how misleading

GMDX is on the left. I believe that it's v8.0

Look at the alterations, I believe they're quite tasteful.

Fuck you for ruining those trips.

Final comparison post. You can look at the site or YouTube vids if you want more.

Also, Revision on the left is the abomination supported by Square Enix as the defacto Deus Ex mod. It's a shame more people don't know about GMDX

on the right, my bad

Why have you not uploaded it to mega and posted a link yet, faggot?

Because it was posted less than an hour ago and the dev AFAIK hasn't responded to my email. If you get it earlier you can post it, rather than attempting to insult me.

Have you never heard of GMDX before? It's an autistic overhaul of every mechanic in the game, it's not some retexture

I was confusing it with Revision or some other shitty mod.

Fair enough

Feels bad man
Heres a DL, someone post it to MEGA in case it goes down.
mediafire.com/file/csdiqrd101x36bv/GMDXv9.0_Beta_Setup.exe

Moshi moshi, your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

The author said that he'd be willing to go for v10.0, but that'd he'd need a full time volunteer team and that has a 1% chance of happening. He's worked on it (mostly) alone for ~5 years despite asking for help every chance he gets.

uhh do they not realize it's supposed to be a really small city block with pedestrian roads