#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Shinobi X edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f1LlB
twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/847602238671396865
archive.fo/Qcqcq#selection-8253.0-8253.21
dailycaller.com/2017/03/31/wapo-caught-red-handed-in-big-lie-tries-to-quietly-overhaul-entire-piece/
twitter.com/rinachan/status/847962521759862784
archive.fo/55xuZ
archive.is/xDWE0
archive.is/Q9MNP#selection-7133.0-7139.1
store.steampowered.com/app/567090/
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/847926576050302976
archive.fo/xKEZx
sega.com/14111219
youtube.com/watch?v=0pknws8Ll_s
a.uguu.se/I8TXA831r1dc_DoKoreanGuysHateKoreanGirls-ASIANBOSS.webm
archive.is/tQYx1
archive.is/aEHDd
archive.is/bopdl
archive.is/WqdLZ
exhentai.org/g/1038439/227e486f42/
archive.is/z8mxq
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/comics-alliance-anti-gamergate-sjw-website-shuts-down/27572
archive.fo/w5kmM
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#difficulty=4
archive.is/3ZwnT
archive.fo/I4LdP
please
archive.is/uTXmK
archive.is/hxoHn
archive.is/mxEns
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/report-linking-violent-media-to-child-behavior-gets-removed-following-investigation/27580
archive.fo/X1VQe
archive.is/iuQwf
twitter.com/rockcock64/status/849287511583195137
archive.is/SZAc2
archive.fo/ljW6S
nichegamer.com/2017/03/31/twitter-swaps-default-egg-avatar-to-remove-association-of-harassment/
archive.fo/0TVKZ
techraptor.net/content/twitter-changes-default-profile-photo-felt-egg-was-associated-with-harassment
archive.fo/RdfAo
nichegamer.com/2017/03/31/8-bit-bayonetta-released-for-pc/
archive.fo/l3S3d
nichegamer.com/2017/04/01/final-fantasy-xiv-live-action-tv-drama-coming-to-netflix-fall-2017/
archive.fo/NMxtX
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/project-x-zone-director-soichiro-morizumi-resigns-monolith-soft/
archive.fo/4LQJp
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/veteran-square-enix-art-director-isamu-kamikokuryo-resigns/
archive.fo/V7Pzv
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/star-ocean-and-valkyrie-profile-producer-yoshinori-yamagishi-resigns/
archive.fo/b4tOg
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/first-screenshot-phantom-dust-remaster/
archive.fo/CKtej
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/project-x-zone-co-producer-koji-ishitani-resigns/
archive.fo/s3M3I
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/new-teaser-for-bandai-namcos-god-eater-console-game/
archive.fo/6yrGr
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-heads-west-summer-2017/
archive.fo/J26ja
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/sony-ports-original-ps2-versions-jak-daxter-games-ps4/
archive.fo/Na5lf
techraptor.net/content/mass-effect-andromeda-topping-uk-charts-second-week
archive.fo/eTJLZ
techraptor.net/content/developers-can-now-reply-user-reviews-apple-app-store
archive.fo/ELxtY
techraptor.net/content/report-bioware-outsourced-mass-effect-andromeda-facial-animations
archive.fo/ne1Rx
techraptor.net/content/destiny-will-continue-supported-foreseeable-future
archive.fo/dylGW
techraptor.net/content/htc-add-game-ads-inside-htc-vive
archive.fo/Hmj84
techraptor.net/content/reddit-for-honor-community-blackout-april-3
archive.fo/Z6sSs
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/04/01/so-what-did-mass-effect-andromeda-learn-from-the-mass-effect-3-ending-debacle/#7ab32109728d
archive.fo/ukzPb
please
archive.fo/t2U8d
archive.fo/DqSes
archive.fo/k6aTX
archive.fo/ppg0x
please
archive.fo/8pZuU
archive.fo/E1ubu
archive.fo/ysM2Y
archive.fo/dJ2CJ
archive.fo/lU5ry
archive.fo/gjKUr
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/yooka-laylee-rap-brings-the-cringey-nostalgic-feels/
archive.fo/mak3m
archive.is/hbSAc
archive.fo/WiSTe
archive.is/ARCrT
youtube.com/watch?v=MqNVA52PPh0
twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/849341738674249729
archive.is/xbmFr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No April fools jokes!

benis

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done

Hi

No shitposting

DIE GAMERGATE. LONG LIVE ZOE QUINN!!!!! QUEEN OF GAMERGATE

Wait a second, I'm not hallucinating, we were able to meme so hard that we just transcend the time barrier?

archive of before bread
archive.is/f1LlB

WE JUST KIDNAPPED THE GAYMERGAYS WAIFU, I REPEAT, WE JUST KIDNAPPED THE GAYMERGAY WAIFU, CLOSE THE GATE OR SHE'LL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/847602238671396865 Are you fucking me?!

MAKE GENSOKYO GREAT AGAIN!

Do you guys also know this feel when you want to post something but the thread is at 680 replies and you think you wait for the next thread to post it. But then when the next thread is up you realize you forgot what you wanted to post?

VIV CALL THE EXTERMINATORS WE GOT A VERMIN PROBLEM

This bread ain't off to a good start.

END THE DRUG WAR AND SPEND THE MONEY ON ANIMAL WOMEN RESEARCH

Remove Gilda, replace potato with Kaname.

NO MORE SHITPOSTING

Why can't we have both?

Animal women you say?

TOO LATE, TIME TO TORTURE HER, SHE WILL TALK AND LEAK YOUR EVIL PLANS

Who was talking "puppet anime" last thread?

NOOO STOP THAT RIGHT NOW MARCHE

I ain't marche

YOU ARE FURRY SO YOU ARE MARCHE

Could someone explain to me why Goobergayme is still going?
I am honestly interested, I used to be on one of the research teams.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

If, if, I'm not hallucinating, I meant to say.

Because it's the only way to get new Gilda pics, d'uh.

inb4 GG dies right now

She has tiddies?

It isn't. It's just a circlejerk full of narcissitic twitter personas

user, I don't know how to tell you this but marche isn't the only furry in the world. A horrifying thought I know, but it's the truth.

Anime tiddies are nice and all, but I prefer shota cock

She will, she's learning from the best.

Still, I did mean to reply to

NO MORE

because most people here will keep going till there the sjw portion of gaming at the very least becomes a niche portion indie.

Most people here don't have twitter accounts. We also do occasionally get off our ass and do shit. Like dig into the ESA and the involvement with E3

the first one is cute, you happen to have that one in non animal form?

But why would you want that?

The Current Task and Ongoing Discussion part of the OP can give you info on why GG still going.
If you're asking why are there still people in it. Meh, this is still one of the most fun game I've played yet. Everytime I think that's it and that's all. Something else happens. Like the Sork situation, even Maku the cakejew showing up in the HWNDU series.

She will someday.

Explain? Been outta the loop.

Oh no, my only weakness

She looks better than Danielle honestly, and she'd be one of those innocent and naives housewives that you guys love so much.

I want to cum in her and on her.

Engadget's tranny got booted from some payment thing. Expect shitpieces everywhere about how bitcoin-based payment processors are transphobic and part of the alt right

archive.fo/Qcqcq#selection-8253.0-8253.21

am I just out of the loop and the last person to find this out

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I think Gilda looks like a silicone queen with titties that big. Danielle would be the one to get her on the diet that would give her the biggest, baddest, naturally ara body, hopefully before Freya comes in and makes her /fit/

Kenichiro Takaki is releasing a body positive Senran Kagura game

one more time

Hasn't he always? Considering how FAT Haruka is?

Danielle has implants I swear that's her "dark" secret

Not related, but I never udnerstood why idiots like HIM have the need to get verified on twitter. I had the idea that account verification was meant for accounts with very high exposure and prone to non-parodic impersonation, like celebrities or polititcians.
Who the fuck would want to impersonate these people?

Looks like the verification sign is now just a "the twitter administration agrees with the content yu post or the opinions you have" badge.

Wonder how this will affect >>>/rarepepes

And, I call this one "Acting Like a Newfag".

Oh, come on…

Gilda should be the main GamerGate mascot.

Trying to shill that shit on cuckchan, no less.

I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT GILDAFAGS

Her darkest secret is her massive dildo collection

Thick or fit, either is probably great after being such a beanpole. Both is even better.

It's about time. He has a sickness for the thickness but can't get anyone else onboard and his boss wants to milk Senran Kagura while it's still free money for almost no effort.

Open your mom's door without asking

I fixed it.

Stop being in denial, gookie-kun, you know deep down that you love her.

how many years is this going to continue?

till we get to mars, baby

It will never end, we've become an eternal boogeyman

FOREVER EVER

Are we being raided??

Their antics really pisses me off. It's already bad enough that the old media copycats narratives against social media because of asshurt and we have to deal with the fallout. Now cancerous e-celebs are trying to continuously perpetuate the culture war so they can profit off it by propping themselves up to be some leaders of it and begging for shekels along the way.

At this point, it feels like we have enemies and cliques all around us, no matter where we go.

No, but you are about too. prepare to receive my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

In your boypussy

Until the dozen or so noddle-armed anime watching betas who post in these threads get girlfriends or jobs. So you know, awhile.

I just lurk until it's time to email, and that is usually when a site or journo decides to slander someone or gamers in general– it's been since November of last year since that happened in vidya circles, more recent with the msm's WSJ and the pewdidpie.

until the golden age arrives get comfy

What is so great about that movie anyway? I have yet to see it myself, but I always find it humorous when people say that it's the "Best film the world has ever created" when there's over a century of releases, dozens of genres, and a few hundred countries to import from when watching a movie.

Here you go famalam

isnt this just a colony thread for newfags from redditpol? why is it still going? GG brought the reddit here.

More to do with what Wells was doing with the camera. As a movie it was just so-so.

Wakarimasen

That's why we made Gilda!

I recall it was highly influential in movies being recognized as an art form. I have heard mixed things about how the movie holds up today. Some say it was ok like
Others say it is still pretty good.

Okay, Bioware? It works for the Hutts in Star Wars because they have no defining masculine or feminine features. Asari are clearly feminine and have titles like Matriarch.

Not following you.

Here's my hand at the gradient technique using a photo I took from Japan.

Oh my dad died and after I called 911 I was freaked out and had no one to talk to so I posted about it like an idiot.

You are a freaking wanker, I thought that shit was her name or something.

Let's see what happens when Caitlin Dewey graduates from misreporting on Gamergate to national politics:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/31/wapo-caught-red-handed-in-big-lie-tries-to-quietly-overhaul-entire-piece/

all of them

That's what you get for asking for heretical materials, sinner.
Repent upon the altar of animal ears.

You're forgetting the undue hype caused by people not being able to see it for years due to Jewish butthurt. That's a huge part of what led to it's current status.

twitter.com/rinachan/status/847962521759862784

archive.fo/55xuZ

(checked)

I request the details on that.

Holy shit, they weren't kidding when they said there was some cancer in there. Jesus Christ. To devil's advocate, the second webm seems to just be saying Humanity is young compared to everyone else, not that it has no history.

Didn't Caitlin Dewey also play a part in the drama with Candace Owens and acted shady as fuck?

Like the Wikileaks twitter said, #GamerGate is mirrored at the top. Paraphrasing a bit, but you get the idea.

Satan confirmed once, and has confirmed again, and will confirm again and again.
Where's my doomguy screengrab?

archive.is/xDWE0
Is there a reason as to why there's no archive?

No.

Those Devilish Digits. Checked for truth.

Looks classy. If that was mine I'd play with fine tuning the placement of the title and subtitle text, maybe just moving it up slightly and give a bit of a breathing room between it and the main body text. And maybe move all the text element slightly left to make sure it doesn't pinch too close to the right.

Otherwise it's classy looking in general.

(checked)
The devil's basement beef

Sup homos?

Reminder that Brock Pierce, one of the largest Bitcoin investors, lived and worked with two high-profile Hollywood pedophiles for years, and when the police were after one of them, all three went on the run together. Two were released right away, one was given a light sentence, forced to register as a sex offender, and is suspected to have faked moving to the Dominican Republic to go off the grid

No, they suffer from sociopathy and attention deprivation disorder. Its east to mistake both as autism, but the difference is autists do not care if others observe them as with their disorder, they will mentally die if starved of attention and people to take advantage of.

*And mistake for bipolar. Bipolars do not want attention either.

You probably dreamed it.

If not, there's only one way to find out: be[spoiler]ARCHIVES[/spoiler]

FUCK. I thought that would format properly.

Proceed with the bullying.

Good morning, glorious faggots!

But seriously, they would have to do something drastic to stop us. There are dozens of us. Just last thread showed us that Reddit is manipulating numbers to make T_D and KiA look smaller than they are. And there are also a shitload of neutral people who support our case.

But it's a fairly accurate rundown. Tl:DR is that they based Kane off of William Randolph Hearst, among other people, and when he found out, he made it his mission in life to shut the movie down. He was more or less successful until television broadcasting became more popular and it began playing there.
archive.is/Q9MNP#selection-7133.0-7139.1

Yeah but then Disney took that away because they couldn't have freaky slug hermaphrodites as villains considering how much the one from the Clone Wars movie triggered faggots.

Is this a 2hu vampire?

Well you got yourself caught newfriend, what's the next step of your master plan?

Something like this?

I made an attempt

Fuck you, faggot.

I was thinking, couple the modded picture with one of these.

Already looking better. I know it's a gradient so there isn't an exact hard line, but if that was me I'd try to center the text element on the dark bg.

Other than that and possibly fine tuning that I might have missed. It looks breddy gud to me at least famicom.

End your life, the last one is good though.

3rd pic is always my favorite.

I don't get it. That google will just be making money off of the clicks they get for defending and shilling leftist shits?

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Disney as well as Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.
Contact the IRS and California's Franchise Tax Board because of Feminist Frequency's expression of political views which is in direct violation of their charity status.

Care to explain?

very subtle

Japanese devs make the meanest april fools jokes
store.steampowered.com/app/567090/

Why would anyone ever want to visit africa? Back then one of my classmates went to africa with her mother and sister. They got freaking robbed, had their camera stolen.

Wasn't this last year's April Fool's joke? I feel like I remember it being done before.

Oh, we got a completely different Google thing in Canada, by the way. It's for Sergei Diaghilev's birthday.

careful with that drill girl

Fucking Taiwan. They could have been the destined one to save anime and East Asian culture. But instead they invite cancer into their borders after South Korea found their balls back and started the chemo process.

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/847926576050302976

This is my last shot at it, is it any better?

I know you're joking here, but I'd buy that game in a heartbeat.

Google (like most internet based companies) has leftist shills and faggot SJWs as forum community managers.

TYVM

Found it. It was apparently a browser game Sega decided to release on Steam this year.

archive.fo/xKEZx

THE 8-BIT BAYONETTA RELEASE LEAD TO THIS SITE IT COULD BE HAPPENING

sega.com/14111219

You think?

When all you do is joke and say mean things about shit that deserves it bitching about not conforming to tokenism and actual oppressive shit cultism, retarded nonexistent politics about "gender" and being attracted to sexy women and idealized caricatures of?

No, GG is 100% fucking right and I'm sick of these insufferable retards that don't know they're talking about demonizing you for the most pathetic reasons.

Huh, canada is the less shitty one, for once.

Presented without comment.

Well, do not try on mobile

that pix is pretty old user and is mostly directed at twitterfags who debate in an attempt to sway neutrals. Even then I don't think twitterfags follow that rule all that closely. Their conversations often go:

Still lost hope for the humanity long ago but somehow I feel there is distant hope in humanity
Bellow is the link, don't see it
youtube.com/watch?v=0pknws8Ll_s

Or Pale Moon, apparently.

You know what's the absolute worse thing about that one? Araki is having a special event and you can play it there, but they haven't considered actually making a new fighting game.

I think that's just how the site is. It looks like that on Firefox too.

Pretty good wallpaper, I must say.

Hang in there, bullshit can only be washed away so quickly.
Mirror: a.uguu.se/I8TXA831r1dc_DoKoreanGuysHateKoreanGirls-ASIANBOSS.webm
Archive: archive.is/tQYx1

for her

Wait a minute, wait's this backwards L looking thing?

You could perfectly post both side by side and BTFO retards with their own shit.

The Bayonetta countdown seems to end on April 11th

How fucking basic. Xe deserves to have her drug parcels seized.

Hmm, might be too subtle for my eyes to notice. I hope you don't mind, I tried a quick hax. See which one seems better on your screen.

Slight tangent, you probably know this one already, the golden mean or 2 / 3rds rule (photographers would usually be familar with it) when it comes to visual composition. There is a time and place for a layout to be all symmetrical, 100% centered symmetry focal point right at center page. And there is a time and place for a 2/3rd rule, off centered focal point.

The talent and skill part is knowing when to use which. And practicing is the only way to develop that skill. Which you are doing so that's good.

It's we wuz nazis tier.

Its either 1 and 2 on pc doubt it since nintendo 1 and 2 on switch would make a switch more appealing or 3 on switch. Or a long gag.

That would be a dick move

When I first saw that twitter post, I was expecting goats.

Women everywhere seem to be losing their shit.

Or alternatively
>all of the above, minus maybe 2 on PC because Nintendo

Because women are sort of the canary in the mine for culture changes.

I would buy Bayo 1+2 again if they decided to buy the publishing rights for 2 off Nintendo and port them to PC. Never gonna happen though.

Dude, they existed as did jewish nazis. Cry all you want but they did exist.

A reminder that nintendo co owns 2, and how well it did to console ratio, nintendo would have been pretty idiotic to not offer to buy out sega from the ip. speaking from nintendos perspective, not pcfags besides, I want vanquish on pc 1st.

Just thought of something: scalebounds assets reskinned into a bayo side game.

Go ahead, I'm listening.
Looking at the comparisons, your hack has more breathing room for the text.
To be honest, I haven't gotten myself too familiar with photography, but it's useful to remember. They say I've got the eye for pictures, but I'd rather take more to have a better judgement since I believe anyone can be impressed by a photo being shot of anything (Hello National Geographic.)

Hang in there gookimchi. Remember that history is not pre-written, despite what we've all been told by the usual suspects.

"No fate."
"There's no fate but what we make for ourselves."

You're better off as a goat than as a woman over there. At least when someone rapes a goat, the townspeople don't stone the goat to death for being a whore.

YES

Japs really are finally seeing the light. Even Nintendo fell to mobile, it's a matter of time before they too see the true path.

A bad crop job.

Please no.

You do realize nintendos mobile shit is to make easy money on the side for their console and software for said consoles as a buffer and not because nintendo is quitting? and if we end up with just pc, microsoft will put their dick completly through linux and any other non corporate owned os, if apple does not beat them to it. Consoles are holding that back because they know that if they were to try now it would scare pc fags to sony or nintendo or even android to not deal with their kikery for games, which are the biggest consumer lever appeal for computers right now.

Can't be any worse than Sony fanboys who are still shittershattered over Bayonetta 2 and thought Sony buying Atlus would get them Fire Emblem, too.

Its because Im an idort that I don't want them there, cancerous PC faggots ruin every single community they infest, they're a tumor.

Oddly enough PC only communities seem fine but once you mix the console fags and the mustard it creates a boiling pot of shit.

I think you do have something of an eye or feel for it. Personally I don't completely buy into the innate talent vs skill, it's a similar debate to nurture vs nature I guess. To me it's not an either or situation in the real world. Though it is true the best of the best, of the best are usually people who has an innate talent, but they also developed it at a relatively young age so they have a lot more practice time.

/rant time
I fucking loathe the lazy hipster mentality that treats the word practice as if it's a dirty cheat. Where 'divine inspiration' is the only true god. Fuck that noise. Inspiration comes from perspiration.

Anyhow, yeah that rule is not exclusive to photographers, sometimes it's just more familiar to people in some cases. But the rule itself is far older.

Then you are already ahead of the game compared to some of the lazy fucks who claims they are a sooo creative. Keep up the fighting spirit and gambatte.

Goddamn, I love my Playstation consoles but even I'm not that retarded.

I am also an idort

>and thought Sony buying Atlus would get them Fire Emblem, too.
Really? Top kekles. Shit on nintendo fags all you want, but sony fags are delusional, though still not as bad as micokike shills, but they outnumber microkike shills 20 to 1, and even mivokike shills regret the bones they bought.

Want to know a secret? every community gets fucked when it gets either the console audience or the pc audience added, its about numbers. You see this happening more to pc ports because it doesnt happen that much the other way around

It's possible. I mean, when Micro$oft bought Rare, they thought it'd get them Donkey Kong Country.

If they can repurpose it and have it still good, I'd consider it, but mainly to spite the sjw who "left" platinum and who probably made the deal go to shit.

What? Is there a source on this? Because I think something like that would be settled before they sign contracts and shit. Also, I bet they would probably fuck it up. They finally started to release Forza on PC and it is already a mess.

you know whats sad, I never knew what an idort was until a month ago

I used to be pretty much an idort but Sony fanboys have killed Sony for me. They are genuinely the worst fanbase. Though Nintendo's not much better. Don't you dare question paid online because ever since the Switch came out, that seems to be a personal insult to Nintendo drones. Microsoft is just trash so I ignore them outright.

archive.is/aEHDd

I don't know now, what an idort?

Bayo done in true 16bit era glory, if done by people who knows what pixel art and that era shooter akshually means. Fuck yes I would buy.

I think Kellams probably helped MS heap pressure on Kamiya.

Kellams is stupidly western centric so of course he'll probably agree with MS on adding in multiplayer and graphics over gameplay.

I don't even pay for PS+. Most of the games I like are single player like Yakuza or Persona. The only good thing about PS+ are the sales you get, which I don't care for as much.

I have a 3DS here that plays some 3DS games. Maybe one day I will buy a Switch. Or give my PC a well needed full upgrade so I can emulate it.

Will never buy an Xbone.

I have a 3DS but I mostly play on my PC or use a dedicated emulation device I have. I bought Pokemon last year because I heard it's good but I'm still pretty early on because it's really boring.

yes, but still.

Link

Fuck that retard.

A fair few of the 3DS RPGs are pretty boring. Legend of Legacy is alright. I thought Pokemon Moon was okay as well. FE Fates I can't make any progress in because I'm bored out of my mind when playing it. And don't even talk about Bravely Second. I fucking hate the main character, Yew and the dialogue with him. Why couldn't I have started off as Magnolia?

I'll probably have 100 times more fun replaying Golden Sun.

That and playing such amazing games like Yakuza 0 and Nier Automata makes me want for games with similar quality.

Give examples

They couldn't ruin Melee.

Heh, I must of forgot those.
And the ones defending paid online are coming from microkike, whom is making pure gravey off of them and has been for a long while. And they think servers are far more expensive than they are. Nintendos gonna over charge. **they should go for cheap and make it really appealing if yhey have to, with the 4 million? Switches already out there, at say 5 bucks a month per user, they could cover all ther expenses if only 50% go for the account. Then again, I do not online*

Multi console ownership according to kym

Because it is already ruined.

Thanks for the typefaces!

Its even worse now with Bloodborne out, Demon Souls sits alone and forgotten.

Back in my day, you were called "good goy". Modern consoles are anti-consumer by definition, and GG most of all should be aware of it.

Expanding to another platform isn't quitting. Not yet at least. Rome didn't burn in a day.

The last time I completed a game was Devil Survivor Break Record

Here is the link to the proof.

I don't give a shit, I don't limit myself to one platform, I play vydia, that's it.

I've got a pretty good 3DS collection going. Some digital stuff that I can't remember (and I'm not going to go grab my 3DS to check) but I know I have these for sure

I'm replaying 2 right now. Just getting some stuff crafted before I go to Prox.

I wish they would go back to Microsoft. The only game the Switch is going to have that I might want is Smash and I'm not buying that on a console with paid online. It's not even about the cost, it's the principle of the matter. I'm paying for the console, and the game, and my internet, and the DLC. If I get a Switch, I have to shell out an assload of money just to get a normal fucking controller because I don't have tiny little baby hands. So I don't want to also pay Nintendo just to use their subpar online service. Especially when it used to be free.

Really activates those almonds.

Your attempt at re-imagining history is cute but no, that comic didn't come out till the PC version did.

…that's every video game ever released.

Doesn't mean shit. I'm just saying you can't blame that only on PC when it also came to Xbox for the first time.

The point is that artificial difficulty shit didn't kick off till PC fags for Dark Souls.

Your defensive attitude is just proving my point, you mustards are the worst kind of cancer.

Both use Microsoft's Live service.

Not for Mario Party though :^)

I got lazy and not feeling like finishing it but you guys get the basic idea, right

But I'm not a mustard. I owned every console each gen up until the PS3/360/Wii gen. Even then I had two. I own a Wii U and 3DS, even if they barely see use anymore.

Yeah but that's not the point I'm making. What I am saying is exactly this:
That's exactly it.

I am a mix of 1 and a little of 2 when I have been stuck on a boss or bell maiden with
FUCKING SPIDERS WHO STUNLOCK TO DEATH AND HAVE BETTER REACH THAN ME
In bloodborne. But I 100% it so I am happy.

If your one of those faggots who hates console games yet platform begs, you are worse cancer than anything else, pick 1 and stick with it. And at least I own my console games and can do with as I wish including loan and resell when done with the game, on a pc, you either rent a liscence that can be revoked for stupid reasons or pirate and not support the dev. Pcs are anti dev and consumer, for better and worse.

Apparently they are working on vast improvments to their online, but I say "I'll believe it when I see it" but yes, controllers got rediculosly expensive with the ps4, xbone and now switch. I also want either a light grey, navy blue or candy red switch and controllers

You are the cancer

Go console-warfag somewhere else

I just want a normal controller and a normal console that plays games. I'm tired of the gimmicks. The problem is the consoles that have normal controllers don't really have games I want to play now.

You're pretty good.mp4

I do, yes. Better at a high resolution than ants.

Sad!

When it first came out it was really fresh and exciting and had cool shit like getting summoned by the area boss when you were just trying to help people. However it's best forgotten, or head from tales of a time long gone. Times with free online multiplayer.
These days you could say the game aged like milk. It's slow, it's clunky, and dragged down by a bunch of systems that only exist for the hell of it. Enemies that barely hurt you, tons of bosses that exist as a cinematic experience rather than a challenge, and even "real" bosses only have 2 or 3 moves with incredibly slow startup.

So you're saying Dark Souls wasn't the first one on Xbox? Because it was.

sauce pls

😂😂😂💯💯

I don't know
I also want to know

Switch xbone and pc, and make all of the ladys futas who fug the shota to mindbreak

The switch does but they are 80 fucking dollars.
80 fucking dollars

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Just give me the normal controller instead of the gimmick one. I have normal controllers sitting around here, so I would be fine with being able to juse use them with it. I have a Classic Controller Pro somewhere.

Hello anons, one of the worst days of the year is about to begin.
Happy le ebin ruseman day, remember to play vidya and don't go on the Internet today.

Here's benis:
archive.is/bopdl

Looks like a nigger to me. And where is the hillary in saudi arabia?

It's already starting on GazelleGames. They put in some weird RPG system with Gaia-like avatars. I kind of hope it's not just a joke though because it includes items you can buy for upload credit, and the currency is earned from seeding.

I do not know why they did not use the regular pro controlers compatable, they have the same layouts. I do miss analog triggers though, my ds4 is comfy

Ex-lesbian talkshow jew.

The weapon of choice of Trump supporters. Totally legit. archive.is/WqdLZ

I've got an old 360 pad I usually use when I need one, but I need to take it in to the shop to get the d-pad fixed.

so did they bring on a kid just to tell us about trump and russia?

She isn't gay anymore?

Hehahahaha thats summer camp teir

I myself hate the 360 controller, makes my hand cramp. Plus the ds4 ds4tools is nice.

Amusing shitposting account.

Lmao

If I remember right she broke up with her gay lover and became straight again. Though I could misremember.

I find it fairly comfortable but I don't really like the start button placement. Feels off to me. Mostly use it for shmups anyway, when I actually feel like playing one.

They fear the strong.

exhentai.org/g/1038439/227e486f42/

Thats fine. Different strokes and all that. I actually enjoy the wii remote, the key is small movements not large ones.

there are games like cat mario where shit happens that you can't predict or see coming.

I don't really like motion controls in general. It and the nunchuk were okay for Radiant Dawn, though. pretty comfy in that case.

bigger and a fix here and there

I'm on my phone nigger, tell me the name so I can look it up on Nhentai

They'd still defend it because one is american and the other is brown and just wants to culturally enrich women.

As if that would matter to them. They'd just ignore their own hypocrisy.

no

Hate to rain on your parade but;
archive.is/z8mxq

Cat Mario is a troll game, it's supposed to be cheap.

I do when they add something well. I enjoyed twilight wii, but not skyward

Is that vinny

Accurate, though g needs to be poole

There you go.

The only white men there are crippled and homo while the christian white girl is sandwiched between two turdskins, pretty subtle

Don't you see, even the tiny snaggle toothed captives of Ellen Degeneres know that Trump is a russian android, created using Gamergate's own waifubot technology. How can anyone support his 8 year presidency when the little chromosome hoarder, with no coaching whatsoever, can easily spot both global warming AND the reasons for Trumpbot's impeachment?

Twilight was okay but I played it on GCN. Not that big a Zelda fan though.

You best be joshing, wigga.

here you go

Nice.

It's not April 1st here yet.

It's present day

I dread the day (((Hollywood))) gets their claws on this show.

O-ok

How bad is that GITS live actiob movie anyways?

who the hell is vinny?

Sweet fuck. Look at all those cunts. Korea truly is getting pozzed and Korean americans are just another group that want to fuck over men and themselves for bullshit new ideals.

That link wasn't the actual source anyway.

We been pozzed since last a hundred years.
It's just getting worse, that's it.

Try to survive user.
Arika already killed our dreams today.

Surprisingly not Dragon Ball Evolution-tier bad, just the usual cheesy popcorn flick. Would still trigger fans of Shirow/Ooshi's works.
The whole "whitewashing" thing was actually an actual plot point, though personally I'd say Arise did it better.

really makes you think

And so it begins

Gook, another day, another battle. Worth things rarely come easy. And hell, you are in this cesspool, until you die, but so are us. So, remember…

that's not a joke though

ME: Andromeda has literally saved a life.

Is it time to close the gate?

(checked)
A bit of a late response, but I am not sure how well that bodes for anyone. Women are distancing themselves from the bullshit, but at the same time there is a large portion of women pushing this shit.

>Dude, don't kill yourself. You think you have it bad, but AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT ANTHONY BURCH

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/comics-alliance-anti-gamergate-sjw-website-shuts-down/27572

Well if ME:A was the reason they didn't kill themselves yet I doubt they will last much longer.

That makes it even better, they're making shit up.

To be honest this just seems like a shill who doesnt give a flying fuck about the context and pushes his shit product anyway.

Not bad.

Maybe it got him to upgrade to killing spree followed by suicide.

And then they have the nerve to call us creeps.

I know if ME:A was the only thing keeping me alive, the resulting massacre would make Columbine look like a fucking joke.

Tell me it failed, because of that piece of shit is a success it just means Hollyjew ruining more good animes with their shit-tier formulas and westernized crap.

archive.fo/w5kmM

Vinesauce.

Have you ever considered that maybe you should stop believing and supporting the things that you believe and support, not because they're wrong, but because you're such a dumbass that these things are only weakened by your association with them?

I was wondering, since the worst day of the year is upon us, why not use it to mess with our opponents? Like make up some big ass news that Trump has been impeached and that Hillary is president now? I'm sure some fine hackers on twitter could pull it off for the greater lulz.

Joke or not, they've already been beaten.

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#difficulty=4

And before you say that politics don't work like that, I assure you, lefty normalfags and casual sjws will buy it as long as its said by sources they trust.

Thank you, user. The word 'Destiny' or 'Fate' in Asian is 運命, which means 'Way of Life' or 'Driving of Life'.
Old philosophers and great people always taught us that the fixed fate isn't exist, but still can't get off this bitterness in my laugh that making me thinks the world is shaping our destiny and we are helpless about it.
Yeah, they are right, destiny is we're writing. But they couldn't notice one fact, one simple fact that I am weak. I am not trained for such insanity and madness. I am not capable of such hypocrisies and endless contradictions they makes. I can endure countless debts, physical abusement, disdain eyes on me personal betrayals but whenever I see the society and realize this world itself is filled with ignorant, complete egomaniac monsters, I feel the ultimate misery that I couldn't have experienced from all the thing I've been through.
Maybe things would be better in future. Or maybe not.

The only difference between them and us is they enjoys this fucking cesspool by making it worse stenching shithole and they're not able to smell a single thing, while we suffers because we are completely aware about this mind killing stenches they makes and we eternally screams from the misery.
It seems the world asking us to be just like them. A complete state of apathy, ruled by chaos, bloated with lies, and addicted by fear.
Maybe I should just quit the internet for a while for my own sanity's sake.

Really sucks to be that guy. There was a time in my life were everything didn't go the way I wanted it either, but you have to learn to pick yourself up and work on yourself. A good paying job is not impossible to get.

You mean you don't want to see Lain played by a 28-year-old white woman pretending to be a teenager, set in the US in 2017, with Tumblr, Reddit, and 4chan references, outdated memes, CSI-tier magic computer bullshit, obligatory Drumpf jokes, and way too much fucking money thrown away on a stillborn corpse of a movie no one asked for or wanted, with its inevitable flop blamed on social media backlash from straight white misogynerds who hate strong women protagonists?
Me neither. But you're seeing it right now, aren't you?

April Fools!
April fools..

Got anything in mind in specific?

This and some of the anons in the beginning of the thread have a point. If people are going to shitpost, do it outside of this thread.

Yeah neogaf has tons of journalists, but I don't get it. That Mike guy is not the article of the playtonic article. What's the connection?

Considering modern blizzard, it does not read as an april fools.

Look, I know you thought that they'd back down just because you took down Park, but change is gradual. The dance of death is over for most, and right now you're seeing the rotting corpse. The cleaners will get there eventually to retreive the body and put it to rest so long as you continue doing what you're doing.

Sorry for the metaphor, put simply, they're done, it will just take a while for them to realize their own position, they'll double down and end up sinking lower and lower until there's nothing left and they've alienated everyone but a very small hardcore sect of them, which is easy to clean up since they'll fuck up, commit a crime eventually and get killed or arrested, or OD on drugs due to the pressure, or something else along that line.

Just don't give up, and you'll steadily reduce the flame of evil to a mere spark.

AKA just stay strong and you're good.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go write a really really dramatic and rambling speech for my RPG maker game's villain because I feel something sexy comin' on.

Probably because it isn't. Seriously, you guys have to start Googling this stuff. Neither Blizzard link in here is an April Fool's joke.
archive.is/3ZwnT

Watch them actually implement it in the future

The only "April Fools" here are whoever's still playing that shit.

it probably did I don't think normalfags give a shit about live action anime movies.

Not sure how interested you guys are in actually supporting a title, but I just want to mention that NieR: Automata OST is on iTunes for $16.

Glorious Butts.

Poo in the loo or mudshit, either way, fuck him.

Let's say Mike Flynn squealed and that everyone in the white house and every non-DNC party is a russian spy. Followed by some bullshit about Hillary leading the fem crusade against the russians. Yeah yeah, its stupid, but using Mike Flynn as a basis and throwing Hillary or Bernie in as hopefuls might do the trick, and like I said, normalfags really have no idea how shit works, I mean for fuck's sake, they still think that if Trump gets impeached Hillary will replace him. They're just that stupid.

PURGE THE MOVIE INDUSTRY

I swear the people who get so butthurt about (((blizzard))) are more fucking obnoxious then the people who actually drone for blizzard

that fucking autistic guy who keeps making threads butthurt about overwatch has annoyed me far more then the retards actually discussing WoW or starcraft or overwatch

like shit dude we get it, blizzard are awful you dont need to keep fucking posting every time they do something you dont like

I think you are retarded.

Really? Hmm, gonna check google music and blow a useless play card

Never assume they are dead just because you won one battle. The left is still shambling around in the US despite being beaten by a complete outsider that they spent all their time and effort trying to destroy. My thought was that their strategy is weak for long term planning, but it is doing damage and is fucking everything up for everyone.

If I'm gonna buy music, I'd buy a physical disc

I'm right behind you on this. The Hollywood purge begins soon.

And its not there. Fuck.

A journo that's also a mod on neofag can thwart discussion and content from there and also instigate shit (like the YL/Jon ruckus)

I don't like Overwatch but I've grown to fucking hate Paladins just because the fanboys on Holla Forums shit everything up constantly even though their game is literally p2w Overwatch.

Woah there, friendo, if it's a joke account it has no impact whatsoever, assuming it was actually a joke and not a "i was pretending to be retard" moment.

And besides, who's the dumbass here? You think that just because someone made a mistake about who said what, you think that means that they should question themselves and go attack random people like antifa and those terrorist bozos or something? Are you high because you've had too many cocaine coated cocks in your ass?

You're fuckin' pathetic, m80.

I don't like Overwatch but I've grown to fucking hate Paladins just because the fanboys on Holla Forums shit everything up constantly even though their game is literally p2w Overwatch.

Is there some kind of other technique I'm not seeing? Both the fonts are bold (I recognize the bottom one as Chicago, the Final Fantasy VII font & I thought the top was Trajan, but it wasn't.)

Personal preference. I'm actually a lot like that with video games. Though music tracks I can at least burn onto a physical disc myself.

its even more annoying because the paladin defense force claim overwatch is pay2win despite the only thing you can buy is crates that have cosmetic skins in

hell Tf2 is more p2win then overwatch because you could buy weapons

Uh-oh, we getting double posts again?

Is there some kind of other technique I'm not seeing? Both the fonts are bold (I recognize the bottom one as Chicago, the Final Fantasy VII font & I thought the top was Trajan, but it wasn't.)

If it is, then that works in our favor. The only thing that matters, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS when you're trying to change something is public opinion.

If these spergs want to act like they own the streets, patrolling everywhere with open carry in a place where they'd be shot dead as soon as they pointed a fucking weapon, if they want to bust shit up, if they want to promote shit no one wants, if they keep making shit bad for literally everyone, then they've sealed their own fate and they're gonna be pushed out, not in one fell swoop, but on the bigger scale.

Right now, it doesn't matter what the fuck Trump does, they're shitting up the battlefield so much that they have ENSURED a total republican and right victory for the next couple decades.

The purge is slow and delicate, but it cannot be stopped now, the chance to do so has ended and it will be quickened the more we expose their behavior. This is the second half. of the war, and it'll be much more quick.

For her.

How do I fuck an animu grill?

This shit's too gay even for me.

I see. Well, is there any posts on neogaf that seems to suggest that he was instigating stuff? It also seems that guy hasn't written an article for that site in a year.

yeah been seeing some double posts in here from seperate ids.

Is Holla Forums bugging out again? Damn it. So much for our days without bugs.

You fucking wanker.

Theological systems founded upon the premise of an anthropomorphic deity assume duality to be the ultimate and therefore invest the 2 with a dignity superior to the 1, which is a concept philosophically unsound. The 2 is the symbol of good and evil and the entire illusion of sequences has its foundation in the duad - the monad of diversity. According to the Pythagoreans, the 2 is an evil or unholy number because it is the archetype of separateness and produces from itself a dual standard which is now accepted as the manifestation of a dual creative principle. Thus we are given a key to the intrinsic natures of good and evil; for good continually inclines toward unity of wholeness, and being ever the same amalgamates with everything good, so that diversity can never exist therein. Evil, on the other hand, is widely diversified and may exist in many conditions or states, all of which are irreconcilable not only to good but also to each other. While the body of good is always a unity, the body of evil is always a diversity; for evil does not coordinate with itself. For example, a virtue is good, and the manifestation of virtue produces an action to which the nature of good is intrinsic. Blending with the ever-existing good, the good act becomes a part thereof, thereby enriching, strengthening, and increasing the entire body of good. Conversely, a vice is evil and must remain as an isolated activity, since it is incapable either of being accepted into the nature of good or of attaching itself to the body of evil, as the element of concord is not common to the intrinsic nature of evil.

Hence, good ever fortifies its own nature, while evil undermines itself by the ceaseless warfare between its own parts. In the unification of one good with another, the power of good is accordingly magnified. When one evil comes in contact with another evil, in the ensuing struggle each evil destroys the effectiveness of the other. In this way it becomes apparent that good, possessing the virtue of unity, must ever increase until it includes everything within its own nature; while evil, in which the principle of diversity is inherent, will ultimately destroy itself by the continual controversy between its parts. It has been well said that two evils do not make one good, but attacking each other achieve their mutual destruction, and by self-elimination thus prepare the way for the irresistible progress of good.

-Manly P. Hall, from the book 'Lectures on Ancient Philosophy'

What if I told you the second movie featured the Equestrian Sirens of Songness?

This reminds me, your kind got banned from Holla Forums a few weeks or months ago. And yes, that place still sucks.

Still pretty fuckin' gay.

Atleast I got something good to wank to, unlike your secondhand waifu.

The hell you say about my waifu you bloody horse tall smurf fucker?

As far as I remember Holla Forums always sucked, why would you even follow their events?
Also I never posted there here or halfchan so don't come accusing me of being a Holla Forumsfag.

Divine Trips always tell the truth sweetie.

archive.fo/I4LdP

Is there some kind of other technique I'm not seeing?
Hmm, not sure I understand. It uses contrast of size for the fonts, it's effective enough in that but the font combos would not be my choice.
I somewhat recognize that layout style for posters of that type, but imo I would not use that font combo. Both are from the sans serif family. I keep it simple and usually follow the rule of mixing serif with sans. Because most of the time it's a rule that works and creates strong contrast and eye pleasing results.

Have you never seen Firefly?

They say that there could be good female directors but only name 1 who has yet to be proven since dcs movies have been duds at best. I cannot wait for joss to have another cannibalization.

please use archive.is/culture-wars/user-claims-twitter-is-shadowbanning-accounts-and-she-offers-proof/

Very skeptical this person has any actual proof. We all know of shadowbanning bu I've yet to see solid proof of it happening to finally have the edge to fuck twitter over. Archive.is won't load for me so no archive

Isn't the Wonder Woman movie supposed to be fucking terrible?

Happy april fools

Its not out yet, though they fucked up for not using a medeteranian woman for a character who is fucking greek and instead use an armenian jewess.

Well you -… …

FUCK YOU!

I release the set of rarest Korean indigenous pepe to celebrate the cancer day

Who the hell is Joss Whedon? And considering how most modern movies suck I doubt he could make a great batgirl movie. I didn't read any batgirl comics, is she even a good character to begin with? I only know her from those batman games and she was pretty lame there. Hot, but lame.

archive.is/uTXmK
How is archive.is not working for you exactly?

I really wish actors would stop pretending they are anything more than trained monkeys making faces on camera, they are not even good at it, the cinematic art has suffered because every fucking asswipe with a pretty face thinks they can act.
It's exactly the same fucking thing they did to actual art.

You have not seen her in knight, have you? Shes not good looking at all.

Probably. Poster uses the good ol'e teal & orange (Or technically, redish-orange)

Looking at it again, even if that top typeface is a serif, which looks doubtful on my screen at least but let's say it was. It looks more like a decorative family, and the serif seems too subtle that it may as well not be there.

Or for a hackier but probably easier solution if the template design was up to me. I'd keep the font used for the title, but change the font on the sub title to a serif. Probably to an oldstyle family. Because I'm boring and it usually just werks for those situations.

I thought it had been released and quietly put out of it's misery already, considering how badly production was going last I heard of it. Looking it up the term "formulaic" and "disjointed mess" turns up a lot.

When I tried to check if there was an archived version it kept loading forever and it was stuck when i tried multiple times.

Joss Whedon was director of Buffy, Avengers, and Firefly. They have something of a distinct style, which is kind of off putting. Characters don't take anything seriously, they are constantly quipping, and there is an irony about Firefly and him being a feminist. The main villains of Firefly tried to brainwash a planet and instead ended up creating the most violent monsters in the solar system, a combination of dark eldar and orks. They then shut down all information about it and wanted to do it again.

Those are quite dank.

This one despite being teal + orange, I'd say it isn't as bad. It uses Futura though just like Gassed in the Shell…but I'd say it's not as out of place.

Hisssssssss. and its a shame I like blue and orange and would not mind switch pads in orange, blue and light eggshell console.

Nope, see prior.

Has this ever happened before, and what browser are you using?

Might be because the letters have spacing between them to make them pop.

Well put user. These people don't even bother to act or change their role or identity to fit the character. They're just basically playing themselves in a different setting each time. "Watch Tom Cruise be a dad! Now watch him a be a space soldier!"

archive.is goes tits up every now and then although I feel less frequently now (maybe I'm not paying much attention?)

And its not just hollyjew. Tara strong always plays tara strong as X. though that was not always the case, bubbles and presea were brettu gud

chrome, and it has happened before but rarely. Usually when it screws up for me it screws up for other anons too.

A shame even in the VA industry has fallen so low.

bretty dank but they arr rook same

I skipped that one, but why? What was wrong with her in that game?

Closest font I found was Aviano Flare.
It's probably personal taste & eyes, but I thought Serif would be unfitting for sub text unless it's used for old works such as reprints of classic novels & newspapers.

FUCKING WHITE MALES

archive.is/hxoHn

archive.is/mxEns

H3BR3WS just posted this

Huh? I don't see green & purple used often in Hollywood posters.

She had a really weird looking face. I still enjoyed the game though,
She has acted in d grade sitcoms produced in canada to sell boybands to little girls, but you know I ment voice acting.

Green and purple are for pshycadelia or decay, but are usually too cheery for decay. Orange and blue is used for a new day and hope.

Who knew that pandering to shitty ideologues and virtue signalers while ignoring your core base would be a bad idea? Instead of trying things new, you went far and beyond to push propaganda for a certain ideology that turned people away. Instead of creating new, interesting characters, half the characters were just gender bent or changed race just for progressive points instead of what was needed for a good story.

Well either way, get ready for the media narratives about this.

Know what else was going on in October with Marvel comics? He can lie to himself, but it's not "I'm sick of negresses" that caused the backlash.

this is big niggers, high profile Youtubers going after WSJ

It's still a wee bit too subtle for my own taste, but at least more pronounced than the one the poster example used.
It is used in older works, hence Oldstyle family name. But it's used in books and newspaper body text because it still werks even in current year. It is a bit of a balancing act. For me I follow that rule of thumb of
because it makes my life a lot easier, it works 99% of the time, and it's a solid place to start from. From there I go with the other rule of not mixing from the same typeface family. Even then that still follows from the main rule of thumb.
Now it doesn't have to be exactly an Oldstyle family, a Modern may work, a Sans Serif might work if it contrasts greatly with the title and visually pleasing as well.

Which is what everyone was doing prior to the new century.

God damn it didn't mean to hit reply.
Noted.
That's cause there's many shades of green that don't look bad…unless you're one of those wiseguys who paints their hat in TF2 that awful lime green.

Baby poop green isn't a good color to look at either(Yet, I've seen numerous people with a car that color).

Just realized my ID is green….heh.
Also, one of those wiseguys who also paints their stuff in TF2 with that awful pink.

Wild Arms XF is receiving a remake?

Inverse west to eastern anime can work.

Its april 1st. Hold your breath until more info.

This. Also gonna post this because its just that good.

Forgot to clarify.
If you're going with the original poster example title typeface, if that was me I'd choose a font family with a serif, non decorative. Since the title font is likely a decorative, sans serif family.

Butt, if you choose your version of the font combo, then I'd go with a sans serif family for the subtitle. Aiming for a strong contrasts with the title text.

On the subject of color. Neon anything can be hard to work with, unless it's A E S T H E T I C A L L Y handled. :^)

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/report-linking-violent-media-to-child-behavior-gets-removed-following-investigation/27580

foreigner and late to the youtube crash
whats WSJ stand for?

Warriors of Social Justice.

why? what was wrong with SJW?

That's the nickname given to the Wall Street Journal.
Can't spell Wall Street Journal without SJW.

Wall Street Journal

The word "Warriors" was at the end of the acronym. By having it at the beginning, it makes them sound more threatening.

Its Wall street journal. People are calling it Warriors of social justice because its pretty much the same thing now

welp, thanks

It's like ptolemy

archive.fo/X1VQe

HAHA!

Is the game even out of Early Access?
Also, how's the Bioshock movie coming along?

The game is not even out yet and looks like an mediocre at best bioshock infinite. They are blowing their load early inb4 april fools or benis

Dreams really do come true. Now I can hate Marvel for all the reasons I used to hate them for. Just like the good old days.

I thought about April joke too but why this game? Aren't the devs sjws?

RELEASE
THE SMUGGEN!

Decided to rewatch the trailer, and I just realized that, when you take away the "charm", the game looks like another mediocre attempt to jump on the Bioshock bandwagon several years too late, and with an "oppressive atmosphere" that we've been seeing a little to much over the past fews.

Whats up with small tit, untoned, /fit actress playing a busty warrior goddess?

I read that as "Joss Whedon couldn't make a great Batgirl movie" at first. Really hard to believe that anyone would actually think that DC's cinematic universe is salvageable at this point. Shit, I don't think Joss Whedon in his prime could save it now, the suits basically fuck everything up in post-production because they seem to have it in their heads that they need to "make it more accessible." Yeah, "more accessible" in a genre where a movie with a foul-mouthed raccoon and a talking tree was a hit with audiences, got some real geniuses running the show when you can't even beat that.

Bingo. It even has bioshocks "shock" scenes but now they are too obvious.

Dc does not translate into live action because it lacks light heartedness that marvel has to balance out its dark tone.

Jews. The actress who played zod's female companion would have made a better wonder woman.

I still don't understand why ST needed a reboot instead of a continuation.

From Superman? Yea, she had the body for it compared to this bitch.

No. Fuck you. Id rather be Kamiya, he at least has fun

Really makes you think.

DC has plenty of camp to pull from, they just choose not to for some reason.

Maybe the director thought she would look better as a 90lb soaking wet. Could be that the focus group thought women with muscles were gross and nobody would pay to see a movie about one. What if women just show up and get a paycheck? Some people are just more dedicated to their job than others.

And she worked out for the role in that movie, not to mention her face was not overtly armenian.

Antje Traue

Former Star Wars fag here. I would've preferred a reboot to my shit than a continuation. They just shat on everything that ever mattered to me. At least with a reboot I still would've been able to enjoy the old continuity with my peers, but noooo. At least you still have the original timeline. I got jack!

What does it mean? I didn't do that.

we back yet?

THE GATE IS BACK

We're back? might need an emergency bread to redo the OP, and RIP Undertaker.

definitely need a re-do of the thread, any bakers want to take a crack at it?

Is this a 6/10 I'm smelling? HA!

This was the worst April Fools joke I've ever seen.

April's Fools is only good if you're Japanese, it seems.
I'd rather take fake games as news than "let's fuck everything up XD"

This hack was legit right?

Welcome back!

Was prepared to be comfy with /woo/ and fuck, end of an era man.

Legit hack, dunno who did it, but wew.

Is this it? Is this where we #CloseTheGate?

TFW Ralph Shill was right all along Jim had been data mining us.

This is all your fault, gaymergays!

THE GATE IS OPEN

FUN FACT: During Aprils Fools, Destructoid made several parody articles based on cat/dogs joke. While there were many articles making fun of various topics, one of them marooned the "Gamers are Dead" article from Leigh Alexander, even though Destructoid jumped on the same bandwagon.

It currently appears that the "Cat Owners are dead" article is the only one which subsequently has been deleted, while other April's Fools articles still are floating around.

archive.is/iuQwf

Reminder that /leftpol/ are revoltfag furries

The hack was Legit the hacker posted about it on Twitter and talked to the Holla Forums Twitter.
Will post an archive in a moment.

Seems like only the title of the bread got borked. Content itself seems ok for now.
Bread seems stable, I can bake later on if need be.

And to think I was a cunthair away from spending some cash on upgrading my toaster card. Not for Burchalaylee, but just in general gayman pc. Then I remembered, wait a sec, most new shit I'm looking at sucks tijuana donkey dicks. I can wait for at least another year.

Also, does Holla Forums have an actual working bunker, or did I miss the memo. Only /a/ seems to have their autism together to have a proper working backup bunker.

I need a working bunker, because chodemonkey with the neogeo turfmasters female voice announcer as the PA system voice. With her announcing everytime the bunker door opens with her melodic:

"Bunker!'

Holla Forums as a whole used to have bunkerchan when the site still was a bit wonky, but Hotwheels apparently never bothered to maintain it afterwards.

Anyone boycotting the new Mass Effect there is a free version to download now if you want to have a laugh.

HW's has had nothing to do with 8ch in a long while user.

Despite the terrible shit ive seen from the game it still looks way too fucking boring to download it.

That's the point. Bunkerchan hasn't been online for years.

Durr
*because chodemonkey can't even set a proper bunker it seems.

Bunker chan was nowhere to be seen during apr 1-3.

Yes.

No sankyo, free version of AIDS is still AIDS. I'd rather jack it to the shadman pics of the game.

twitter.com/rockcock64/status/849287511583195137

Bigerrly if truthful'ved

Yeah so here is the guy who hacked the site talking to the Holla Forums twitter.
archive.is/SZAc2
He is @Thatonehacker2 on twitter. says he did it for April fool and to show that the site security wasn't very good.

Not buying a shitty game is hardly a boycot.

Let me just thank the fucktards behind this game for the warning. Fucking hilarious how they always manage to shoot themselves in the foot

Given how everything has been out of whack for the past couple of days, here's an update on some gaming/tech news and articles in case anyone missed it.

archive.fo/ljW6S
nichegamer.com/2017/03/31/twitter-swaps-default-egg-avatar-to-remove-association-of-harassment/

archive.fo/0TVKZ
techraptor.net/content/twitter-changes-default-profile-photo-felt-egg-was-associated-with-harassment

archive.fo/RdfAo
nichegamer.com/2017/03/31/8-bit-bayonetta-released-for-pc/

archive.fo/l3S3d
nichegamer.com/2017/04/01/final-fantasy-xiv-live-action-tv-drama-coming-to-netflix-fall-2017/

archive.fo/NMxtX
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/project-x-zone-director-soichiro-morizumi-resigns-monolith-soft/

archive.fo/4LQJp
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/veteran-square-enix-art-director-isamu-kamikokuryo-resigns/

archive.fo/V7Pzv
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/star-ocean-and-valkyrie-profile-producer-yoshinori-yamagishi-resigns/

archive.fo/b4tOg
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/first-screenshot-phantom-dust-remaster/

archive.fo/CKtej
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/project-x-zone-co-producer-koji-ishitani-resigns/

archive.fo/s3M3I
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/new-teaser-for-bandai-namcos-god-eater-console-game/

archive.fo/6yrGr
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-heads-west-summer-2017/

archive.fo/J26ja
nichegamer.com/2017/04/03/sony-ports-original-ps2-versions-jak-daxter-games-ps4/

archive.fo/Na5lf
techraptor.net/content/mass-effect-andromeda-topping-uk-charts-second-week

archive.fo/eTJLZ
techraptor.net/content/developers-can-now-reply-user-reviews-apple-app-store

archive.fo/ELxtY
techraptor.net/content/report-bioware-outsourced-mass-effect-andromeda-facial-animations

archive.fo/ne1Rx
techraptor.net/content/destiny-will-continue-supported-foreseeable-future

archive.fo/dylGW
techraptor.net/content/htc-add-game-ads-inside-htc-vive

archive.fo/Hmj84
techraptor.net/content/reddit-for-honor-community-blackout-april-3

archive.fo/Z6sSs
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/04/01/so-what-did-mass-effect-andromeda-learn-from-the-mass-effect-3-ending-debacle/#7ab32109728d

archive.fo/ukzPb
please use archive.is/blogs/ThomasGrip/20170331/294977/Videogames__too_fun_for_their_own_good.php

archive.fo/t2U8d
please use archive.is/view/news/295138/US_immigration_changes_threaten_H1B_visa_eligibility_for_some_programmers.php

archive.fo/DqSes
please use archive.is/view/news/295031/Why_depicting_gruesome_historical_moments_in_games_can_be_a_tough_call.php

archive.fo/k6aTX
please use archive.is/view/news/294985/Women_in_Games_launches_Ambassador_program_to_encourage_diversity.php

archive.fo/ppg0x
please use archive.is/articles/mass-effect-andromeda-might-add-a-new-weapon-that-/1100-6449140/

archive.fo/8pZuU
please use archive.is/articles/bioshock-designers-new-twilight-zone-movie-is-in-f/1100-6449098/

archive.fo/E1ubu
please use archive.is/view/news/295149/Video_Epics_guide_to_keeping_players_engaged_via_emotional_game_design.php

archive.fo/ysM2Y
please use archive.is/view/news/295150/HTC_aims_to_immerse_Vive_owners_in_a_VR_app_subscription_service.php

archive.fo/dJ2CJ
please use archive.is/view/news/295156/Valve_meets_with_YouTubers_in_ongoing_effort_to_fix_Steams_discoverability_issues.php

archive.fo/lU5ry
please use archive.is/articles/all-the-eaorigin-access-free-games/1100-6445272/

archive.fo/gjKUr
nichegamer.com/2017/04/02/yooka-laylee-rap-brings-the-cringey-nostalgic-feels/

When not even Jim "fuck my whale of a wife" Sterling or Kate "My Switch leaks are about as real as my vagina" Dale can defend your game you fucked up bad.

I wanted it to be good (like most games) but between the jon tron shitshow and them revealing themselves to be classic regressive "indie" devs with total fags working for them, they can get fucked now.

Fatman and Tranny all but warning people to stay away is the last nail in the coffin

I expected them to be faggots ever since they stole the snake's design from A&CP.

Feels like Jontron getting kicked was the red flag that let allot of people dodge a bullet.

I didn't even know about this game. I guess I should play something else than Stalker or FNV.

This is gonna tank so hard.
archive.fo/mak3m

WE ARE BACK

Wandering the internet, away from the safety of Holla Forums, I had to do terrible, horrible things to survive.
I sucked dicks.
God, I sucked a lot of dicks.

I went golfing instead of trying to find a place to shitpost

Metaphorically or literally?

Fag. At least you don't went to Burchchan.

What are you, fucking gay?

Oh, by the way, found this little niblet while sorting through my hentai.

The site comes back things almost immediately get gay again.

What do you expect?

Welcome to the Gamergate thread, where the dress turns you into a girl, even if the dick is still here.

At least you didn't clicked accidently on porn video which featured beastiality. I must change my bunker, because I don't want to use it anymore.

I missed you faggots.

>>>Holla Forums9624043
Holla Forums are discussing our new home if you want an input.

I post Kaname not because I fap to him, but because he kinda became our trap mascot, you can't have a thread without him.
If this keeps up he'll end up in a comic with Viv and the gang.

Pffft, wait let me guess, totally not goons are shilling for .pl or endchan I'm guessing.

You're correct. Also did you checked out /sudo/.
It's full of autistic screeching and shit baits.

Welcome back ralphshill. Now kill yourself.

Saw that too, Lefties here, shills there, even the shitpost thread was a better thread.

I approve.

When I checked before Holla Forums came up Holla Forums was throwing a massive hissy fit because they're in the 7th patch along with the furrys.

Lucky.

I only sucked one dick, but I liked it. Now I know I may never get to suck another again.

I'm still glad we are back. You guys are like family to me.

There's disinfo all over the place too. Just look at >>>/sudo/30488.

pretty weak disinfo, if there's one thing we do quite well it's archiving fucking everything

What's this guy talking about?

I just assumed /sudo/ was always like that.

It was hilarious.

I tried to give true info, but I wasn't too successful.

I have crippling social anxiety. I can't talk to people, and the one guy I liked never talked to me again, so I may never get another cock rammed down my throat ever again.

That's gotta confuse the journos. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics they'd do to write an article about it.
The more I think of it, the more I think it would be crazy enough to work.

Meanwhile, I have a story to tell you. It's about the hilarious drama that has been going out lately in the Holla Forums's discord server. This comes from a friend in case you ask

He sounds like an asshole, better off without him.

Yep. Granted, cockmonkey is still being a cockmonkey, but the shilling and disinfo from the usual suspects is frenzied. Though if nothing else leftardpol being placed last in the priority cue is kek worthy.

Sounds like communism at work.

He wasn't though. That's the part that gets to me.

t>hroughout the day you'd just get like ANNOUNCEMENT: IF YOU KNOW ANOTHER USER IS Holla Forums REPORT HIM AND WE'LL BAN HIM

Why am I not surprised.

Also guess who's been going around shitposting on multiple sites.

5 days for one bread? It really is time to #CloseTheGate.
Welcome back

It checks out.
Now I am harvesting salt and lulz from shills on /sudo/.

I kept seeing shills go on about how this would kill Holla Forums. Was annoying as hell.

There, there, have some CP.

Checked.

hello?

Crying Nami stop crying, I haven't even bullied you. Yet.
smiling nami.jpg

And god bless those /a/utists and their functioning bunker, as well as their strict low bullshit tolerance meidos.
Yeah well, refugees who make demands and can not or will not adapt to the people and place that even gave them a courtesy sanctuary, should fucking learn their place or gtfo.

DELETE THIS

DELET THIS

Reported to the bong cyberpolice for posting lewd cp. Enjoy your ban, and your double dubs confiscation, sicko.

:^)

So nice to have our Cathedral of Misogyny back.
==FOR HER==

we just came back online

Gotta go fast

On a side note, is Persona 5 good?

While I was lurking in the /a/ bunker during the april1st attack. I read something so naive that it's almost sweet.
Looks at /sudo/ when it was back on line, it's filled with goons and drones trying to d&c and shill. Come back to this bread, it's locon posting, one user lamenting his lack of cocks to suck. And general shitposting.

WeW
e
W

Anyhow. Reading the Burch a laylee steam page to the huge surprise of no one. Neofaggots started threads are mysteriously left alone, while anything else bringing up the topic of refund appears to get locked down quick. Just waiting to see if that blue hair cm of theirs will start locking threads that has any mentions of early reviews and impressions of the game.

Here you go fam.

So what did everyone do during the downtime?

Sorry for that, it's been a shitty weekend.

it's better than nothing - just inafune my shit up.jpg

Yea yea, I miss you too faggot(s). Just take a cold shower or something, and I'm saying this as a horndog.

Drink and contemplate suicide.

Why would they think Goons would throw their hands and give up? They're the same people who had the collective autism to take over half of EVE Online for the longest time, and the only way they got ousted was when everyone else was paid by someone they screwed over to eliminate every single trace of them.
Oh my god, Goons are the internet version of cockroaches.

laughed at shills, posted in the Holla Forums/pol/ bunker on 8ch.pl, felt sad because it was gray and rainy the whole weekend and I couldn't shitpost away the blues.

GOBBERGABBER IS DEAD!

DEAD
E
A
D

played video games and went golfing

I was mostly breeding Pokemon for IVs and hidden abilities in Moon. Got a shiny out of it, but naturally, it only happened towards the beginning and only inherited one perfect IV on top of that.
Also cleaned up the garage, but that only took a couple hours.

Visited 76chan briefly, lurked at another bunker. Played victor vran, longer for 30 minutes this time. Breddy fun game now that I'm a bit further into it. I still want to get a pc xbox controller for it eventually.

Don't ever leave me, Holla Forums.

Waiting for you to comeback on.

Checked out the site I remember led me to halfchan back in 2007.
Nothing about it had changed and it's still as much of cancerous lol-funny-pictures site as I remember.

Stress and shock maybe. It was a bit of a chaotic weekend. Sheeeit. When the hack happened I first thought it was just Maku fucking up with a prank gone wrong, I got a can not post error in the bread. Then I thought it was just a site hiccup, bad coincidence with the date. But when I saw other boards going 404 or redirected, I kinda guessed it was something else.

But again, maybe just the stress and shock. Tbh there was also other anons who correctly predicted goons will double their effort at d&c as soon as the first board goes live. To shill whatever their flavor of the moment shit.chan

A friend of mine gave me sleeping dogs HD as a gift and I started to play it

I'm happy we are back. I missed you all. Even Val.

Glad we're back. Of course, P5 is coming today, so I'll be leaving again anyway.

That's kinda why I really missed Holla Forums. Jim might be a faggot, but he's a hell of a lot better than whoever own all the other h8chan-clones.

Have fun user!

I had gone to /a/'s sadpanda thread and opened every single link in the thread just before the site went down. Lasted me all weekend.

tried to make a comic again… did i fail? probably.

I'm still waiting for my copy. I heard it was good but I have been let down so many times.

Everything I've seen since the Japanese release has been good. Hell you don't even have to listen to dubbed voices if you don't want to.

It's a cruel game for people with completionist OCD though. Some of those extra objectives are pretty close to impossible to achieve.

I cant believe gamergate is fucking dead

archive.is/hbSAc
LW's book is actually happening
Hachette is publishing it
archive.fo/WiSTe

Wonder if Eron will sue.

I don't know who is less photogenic; her or wu

The ones with the hex challenge? I'm not even going to bother with most of those if any. Then again I'm still a noob to it. I'm still happy enough with the game considering I got it on sale, and it scratches most of my ARPG itch. One of the optional area boss (devils pass or something other) already kicked my ass. The chromatic essence, the one that splits when you kill them.

Dear god, the narcissism:

in my country they publish "magazines" on knitting and old money models and housewife's romance novels

That was the best picture they could get of her? no wonder they covered as much as they could with text.

Making webm related was the first thing that came to my mind. Then I played Breath of the Wild, Castle Crashers, and Turok 2

You fucked up.
-t. Anonymous

Heh. You can also add:

this shit is getting out of hand

I exercised and played vidya

I found a bunch of shortstackification and futanari porn by the guy who does those lewd Warframe stories. Spent april fools posting fat girls and shitposting about cooking while /cock/ was a thing.

I watched Thunderbolt Fantasy and Tokyo Ghoul. Both were pretty phenomenal and I would recommend either of them to anyone.

Been playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey 3 and Rain World. The other day at a friend's house we got through a lot of Nier Automata and then most of the way through 9S story but quit before fighting that shitty water boss. We tried to play Kingdom Hearts 2 but that introduction takes forever.

And I pirated a bunch of resources so I could study and get my A+ computer repair certification. Hopefully between that and my internship I can get a job working for the county in July when they start hiring. Also while going through all my old bookmarks I found a lot of really great books on programming so I maybe do something someday.

Good news everyone
Yooka laylee is shit

It's some of those "go through a level without taking damage challenges. Occasionally you get a a start with a horde of weenies, some of which have AoE attacks combined with barely any space to maneuver.

You mean that report that has such shitty fucking sources (some of them being a filepath on C:).
Then again it's the UN so I'm not really that surprised they let shit that would give you an F in school be presented.

I guess you could say it'll be a hatchette job.

Oven fixed, bake bread

BETTER
THAN
NOTHING

OH man next bread better be
Mighty Number Laylee Jontron editon

Oh ok yeah those are a pain in the ass.
BUUUUuuuulshit.

I can bake, but it's still 573 post count. At least get some quality shitposting in first.

Did they fix the memory leak during the unexpected downtime?

That bread has been in the oven for four days, I think it's charcoal now.

Jesus Christ, what is it with the Hipster Clique and overcharging for shit?

Chelsea, your "games" were a HTML CYOA "novel" that failed at its stated goal, and a jpeg of Jeff Goldblum. Fucking Phil Fish did more for the industry than you did.
PHIL FUCKING FISH!

Make the thread name about yooka laylee being a trash fire
Hell post the metacritic scores or jims video

Nope

If I'm baking it will be nuke a laylee title again, but tbh jontron voice being dropped was just the start of a much bigger rot.

Fug

I dont give a fuck about jontron but they really showed what kind of devs they are with what they did.

In what timeline?

Drew some porn. Watched Shin Godzilla. Jerked off.
Honestly, not being able to check my favorite boards made everything feel off. Maybe that's sad, but at least some part of my every day is spent here. It feels like the only sane place left. The only place where I feel like the real me.

Tell that to gamexplain audiance who think everyone who thinks yooka laylee is a failure is a "rabid jontron fan boi"

The timeline John Titor warned us about

Why won't she just disappear ?

I still wonder if Jon will ever sue them. I mean, didn't he pay to voice in the game? Not only it's scummy to drop him, but it sounds highly fucking illegal.

I'm not sure if you were following the bread before, but the nuke a laylee op name is in the title in previous breads. You can check the archive yourself if you want.
But to be blunt I don't really care about jontron one way or another. It's the way it was handled, particularly when the subject of refund and customers righta and protection came up.

Yep.

Iirc he was "friends" with a couple of the devs and he voiced for free.

I'd be more worried about the backers asking for a refund suing them if I was Playtonic.

"friends" till they dumped him for wrong think

I don't think the voice was a backer reward, they invited him over twatter for shilling their game out of obscurity.

Because she's a manipulative narcissist, user. Fuck's sake, every single time some sort of tragedy happens, she turns around and without missing a beat, goes "yeah, that's great, but have told you about how much of a victim I am?"

Hey thanks for telling everyone about our game and helping us get funnded now here's a knife to the back

You're all OK! While the site's been down, I've been looking at more techniques used in advertisements & using the camera to take pictures again. While I'm not much into golfing, taking pictures of the courses feels good, especially with the shades of green & sunshine.

Janet is the Zoe Quinn of the Magic School Bus cinematic Universe.

It always astound me how the feminist come up with bullshit like the pay gap but "forget" to take into account advantages like maternity leave. Even with all that taken into account, salaries are set by function and were never different by gender. One could argue that during maternity leave they don't receive full pay but it is compensated by other advantages/insurances. Also getting pregnant is a choice so…

Question of the day, does a tranny go into the five weeks of paternity leave or the 1 year of maternity leave. Even I can't answer that one and I looked into every books in my office. I think I'll ask the other directors, call it morbid curiosity.

The saddest part? That isn't even a stretch, she literally acts exactly like Chelsea does.

She basically did, her glory days are gone and she isn't even relevant anymore. All she doing now is scrapping gum stuck pennies at the bottom of heroes barrel. Do you think anyone is going to put out money like they where with milo's book?

That channel is pretty much Nintendo shilling nonstop.

archive.is/ARCrT

Atlus has gone full retard.

I don't even want them to act as a publisher for Arika's Fighting EX Layer game.

What does that make Arnold?

After that one book that was released in November of 2014(?) with Chelsea, Miss Megaphone, and other identity politic-pushing people only sold 50 copies? Hell no. Especially the Hipster Clique, they've proven time and again that the only thing they'll ever throw money at is Kickstarter.

the indie video game scene

user, that's monkey's paw right there. You don't want that.

That's Japanese suits in general for you.

zoe quinns ex

Is this another possible salt mine?

I have no idea, but I always related to that guy so probably Holla Forums.

I hope everyone managed to enjoy their lives more without Holla Forums !

THE GAMES BEEN OUT IN JAPAN SINCE SEPTEMBER ITS TO FUCKING LATE TO STOP SPOILERS NOW

They've been full retard for years, have you not learned anything from Etrian Odyssey Untold 2's damage control?

Nice digits Val. No, i did not.

Milo's book was top seller and they killed the deal over bullshit accusations. This was weird, it was like they destroyed the money printer themselves.

Any news if he's going to release it somewhere else?

I know if she didn't act like salty cunt, Gamergate could not even exist.

No way, I have larger chance to become God Emperor.

Who will even give the fuck about spoilers after 7/7 anyway ?

You already missed that when the jap version came out and people went on tumblr to ruin it for them

Every time

I think I already read a spoiler about which faggot is the traitor but I forgot the name since japanese names are hard

Holy SHIT look at this succeeding numbers

Well let's try and cheer you up with some fun shitposting then, user !

FIRING UP GRAIN SILO LAUNCHING AT 700 OR PAGE 13
TITLE: #GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: SUBROC Edition
Vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=MqNVA52PPh0

The title of this current bread was erased likely due to the attack. For archival purposes the title for THIS CURRENT BREAD is #GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Shinobi X Edition.

No need to shitpost to 700 just yet, I'm on standby. Edge your benis a bit longer you winged faggots.

He says he's still going to release it. But that's another example of Chelsea making it look like she's more important that she really is, because she made a thinly-veiled attempt at taking credit for the deal falling through.

None so far. He has been quiet ever since that shit.

He said some other publishers talked to him, odds are he's laying low for now.

His persona is literally trickster. You're welcome.

What are you doing baker ???

What really gets me is that it was a clear example of the media pulling a Homer Badman, but they still act like he actually said that shit.

Getting on with shit that needs doing. What are you doing???

He apologized, that was his mistake, if he had simply stuck to his guns and waited it out he'd come out stronger.

They did the same shit to pewdiepie and jonTron too, expect this to happen to Mike Cernovich now that he broke that story before everyone else did and appeared on 60 minutes.

That shit rustled my jimmies hard. Silver lining is that journos felt confident enough to go after pdp after that and they got reck.

They went after pdp first though, didn't they?

Burnt Bread sounds like a decent name for the next bread.

Baker- (after traditional early shitposting) can you make a post calling to check what happened while the website was down?

I doubt we were hacked just to stop little old us from seeing something, but I'd rather know that for a fact.

Sorry I collected too much salt from /sudo/.

That's pretty much given.
Something about this line really bothers me. If they have to acknowledge people thinking "It may be PR speak but it's totally not!" then that says to me they don't have any faith in their products.

Pretty sure it was after.

Val, you're a nice person.

twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/849341738674249729

Twitch normalfags are not having ANY of their shit.

I'm not sure if any drawfags can exploit this and draw /ourgirls/, but Hattori was nice enough to leave his line art for this

Fucking streamer trash.

If you can wade through the numerous yet still sad goon shillery, /sudo/ is still the place to get a read on what happened.

From my own screen at the time, I already wrote what I saw in this post.

Don't forget to include best >girl

It's shitposting time yet?

Literally not lesbians. Don't be that raging faggot.

Well aren't you a sweetheart. This is illegal on this site. I have to call you a faggot now.
Don't forget you can always talk to us if something's making you upset or sad. Many anons might make fun of you, but deep down we'll all be there for you.

Also in that article of Atlus…
Who the fuck wrote this, Justin Trudeau? This is Common Core-tier retarded.

~Hate to say "I told you so"~
archive.is/xbmFr
~I do believe I told you so~

Meh, the whole place was out for the weekend. The oven was not turned on, the bread was in suspended animation, frozen more than burnt. TBH fam, I'd rather focus on future.

Nothing against learning about what happened during the attack to fortify this whole place, if nothing else I think /a/ 's foresight into having a FUNCTIONAL bunker needs to be copied. But /sudo/ is still the place to find out imo.

The entire fucking plot is already listed on the official Wikipedia page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_5

God damn how hard is journalism

Nobody gave a fuck about whitewashing, the movie was just average.

You faggots must all have shitposting blueballs, though I admit so do I. Just don't prolapse your anusses into a brown dwarf by shitposting too hard.

And we also have the Monster Hunter and Akira Hollywood movies to look forward to, the memeteor can't come any quicker.

I do. I need to attack retards shitting up threads.

They like to alter fact to fit their reality. Pay no mind to it.

Remember Ghostbuster?

Normalfags do and I can't fucking stand it. I want to completely destroy any and all pathetic propaganda.

That could akshually be interesting.
I still say despite the gorgeously animated version, to really do it justice and do it right it needs to be a miniseries. If live action, it can not be cheesy at all.
Oh wait, never mind then.

One of the biggest things I can stand is blatantly ignoring fucking dictionaries just to spew bullshit.

Their world they built in their head now exist practically online on Twitter and other shit social medias like those. Even now the real world is moving on.

You mean the movie Sony literally changed the name of when it came out on video in a sad attempt to trick people into buying it?

Fan flames of hate towards Hollyshit.

Akira is being made by a Mad TV actor.

Oh did I forget to mention the fact it's being directed by the same guy who did the Resident evil movies, and the fact it doesn't take place in minegrade but our world.

Worthless shit. Meme it into ruin.

You forgot to mention the part where the final battle is in Los Angeles International Airport

heil trips checked
Wait which one is the theatrical release version, the one with the subtitle 'answer the call'? Heh, not that it matters much at this point.

Unless it's by Phil Lemarr, the news just keeps on getting better. :^)

Haha, see? I told you it just keeps getting better.

Raaaaaayyyyyge!

For fucks sake…

Murder Hollywood holy shit

Well, since we're in shitpostland, might as well share my FAVOURITE comic's new update guize !!

And according to this leaked image they fucked the size up, they made Rath the same size as a LaoShanLung.

Fuck I shared the wrong one from Holla Forums… shit, my bad, here's the right one.
Sorry

I can defeat you by a mile

This will kill Monster Hunter in the west. Fuck this shit I'm going to Mars.

It is just a prank right? A shoop joke?

Burnt Bread sounds like a decent name for the next bread.

Baker- (after traditional early shitposting) can you make a post calling to check what happened while the website was down?

I doubt we were hacked just to stop little old us from seeing something, but I'd rather know that for a fact.

Who is this comic made for?

Are you sure it's not the CG Dumbo remake?

Themselves, to validate their degeneracy.

This is why people don't like you.

So I guess some sort of delta force guys are the one that take the monsters down.
This will be a shitty monster movie with the monster hunter logo plastered on it.

So has spring break turned the internet to shit? Or is it just me?

that is so surreal

The Internet is lost to the normalfags. It is theirs now.

Monster Hunter is dying period. MHXX sold 600,000 copies less in the japanese launch week than MHX and MH4G.
Capcom has to figure something out or japs are gonna burn out completely. They should be paying attention to what Toukiden 2 did in terms of advancement from the previous games.

trips

patrick batman points at stereo equipment.jpg

Thank God

Well when in rome…

creepy

How disgusting. She is walking red flag.

Nope.

HOLD UP FAGGOTS, THERE MIGHT BE A PROBLEM WITH THE OVEN HOLD YOUR SHITPOSTING

Really? I thought Japs would be perfectly content with nothing but Monster Hunter games since it's not Street Fighter.

Spring break ruins everything. I had to drive down by the beach last Saturday, a ride that should've been fairly easy. You wouldn't believe how many hatch-back cars filled with YEAH DUDE, SPRING BREAK college students and kids there were congesting the freeway. I got off and took the streets instead and the streets were fucking empty. No one thought to take them at all. That told me that everyone there was either stupid or not from around here, which in my opinion, are concomitant conditions anyway.

Took a fucking walk to get some donuts, and the donut shop is filled with RADICAL MTV SPRING BREAK 2017 YEAH kids, ordering the fuck out of those bear claws I wanted. The cashier looked like he wanted to eat himself to death just to stop this fucking horde of raping, pillaging Mongols disguised as fun-loving kids from shitting up his small, quiet shop.

The only upside was an increase in girls walking around in extremely short shorts and sweaters, so it looked like they were only wearing sweaters and no pants underneath. Actually met this really cute Romanian girl with the same taste in music as me. She had a lovely accent and big, fat, titties. I should've gotten her number. The point is that both the internet and regular, everyday life are reduced to utter shit.

If the problem persist give me the signal I'll try and see if it's just you

Lovely taste. Wish the ce was just soundtracks and not statues bumping the cost up another 100 bones.

I am excited for god eater 3 and the 3 year wait because bamco is retarded sometimes

I liked the sorcerers apprentice reimagining, but mainly for nick cage and jay burachell

I'm getting 'took too long error' and now flood detection error. If you can do it, nows't the time to do it.

let me try one more time.

WAIT HOLD UP
NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN
NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN
NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN

NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN
NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN

take responsibility for it
NEW BUN IS OUT OF OVEN

600,000 dip in sales is fucking huge compared to other dips they've had, if the next MH game has the same sales drop the series is on a crash course to Youkai Watch nose dive territories.

Eh, I never got into God Eater especially since bamco denuvo'd the pc ports. Toukiden is filling my monster hunter niche now that they fixed everything I hated about the first 2 games and fixed a lot of the things I hate with monster hunter

DUE TO THE APR1 HACK ON THE SITE THE TITLE FOR THIS BREAD WAS ERASED OR GONE. FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES THE NAME OF THIS CURRENT BREAD IS

#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Shinobi X Edition.

From how much they've fucked up the content in X, I wouldn't be surprised.

They need to properly make quests and expand better on the Hunting Styles to make each weapon as fun to use as possible.

LAST FOR ANIME TIDDIES