PlanetSide 2: Serious political discussion edition

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply post in the thread and, mention being from Holla Forums in your application, otherwise your application may be rejected.

Which way is this tread going to go? Political shitflinging, retarded faction wars, doom and gloom or all of the above?

Other urls found in this thread:

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well that was nice

By the way, if you're even mildly interested in this game, please join. We need more players on NC TR

Didn't work for me.

They removed that? Huh.
I did it back then.
Airgame is cancer utill you learn to break the physics and upgrade your ESF
I still don't know what ESF actually stands for

Empire-Specific Fighter.

lame

Posting the recruitment video.

Why didn't we use the old logo instead? I like it more than the new one.

Because we're trying to be more original and to implant the words "WWEW" to trigger the salt.

they removed warping to it since there's a massive exploits to get free implants

I never really see anyone getting too "salty", to be honest. Just people sperging a bit.

He meant they fixed being able to do basic training in VR.
I couldn't do kill VS or lightning kills in VR.

they used to, they stopped after awhile when they realized that they're fucking retards

oh I see

Every time

I heard all the premium outfits like DA/AC/J0KE are kill now

ALL outfits are dead, even TE

everyone who played with TE found out how to lose.

No one plays on TR anymore. We're all on NC. Dumb faggot OP

I wonder if our local autisic sperg joined NC like all the other sheeples

Why do you claim ownership over others?

I fucking knew it

Under what authority do you have control over others?

Just remember, you can use ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew to see who is online.

I tried NC. I lasted less then ten minutes. Guns are okay but fuck the music, fuck the woman bossing me around and fuck fighting for businesses pissy TR wanted them to obey rules.

Whatever gommie :^)

I think the music is the best out of the 3, the lady is meh and businesses have every right to be pissed at the TR taking their property and censoring anything related to their findings.

I'll be on over this weekend, faggots.

Do we have anything planned?

Maybe the race if it hasn't already been done and people are still interested in doing it.

I really should have done that and begged somebody, instead i spent several hours ramming into buildings before managing to get it. Thankfully it was with indar bonus so I could feed nonstop.

I have 1.1k certs, what do I do with it? I don't want a carbine, salt rifle or LMG because AC-X11 and Gauss SAW.
Thinking of getting a SMG, it sounds good for situational purposes, but which one? High capacity, the NS one or low capacity one?

Donate to your greatest ally

I've gotten roughly 500 kills with the Armistice in an attempt to finish the smg kills so I get the auraxium armor plating for the Infil, and so far I've been enjoying it. My biggest complaint is that it's only really useful in shotgun ranges and dumps the 30 round mag too quickly because of the ~895 rpm. If you throw the advanced laser sight on it, the crosshair is only mildly larger when you move while standing than it is when you move while crouched and they're the exact same when you are still. As I don't have the certs to pick up the other SMGs I can't tell you, but they work best on infil and LA because you can run up behind people standing at a door, and if they aren't thinking to look around, you could magdump and get maybe 2-4 kills.

IQ FREE IN THE NC!

Education costs too much in the land of NC to allow them to do things that aren't stupid shit. Granted AOD and TE aren't much better.

Didnt that big update go live?

ye, yesterday I think.

It was yesterday.

Sign me up for the trainwreck wew ladders

Any suggestions of what to use my certs on first? I haven't played in years and it's all a rusty haze

Upgrade your repair tool and medic gun. Stick with the base guns until you get the 1160 kills that max it out.

the meta is spending your first 750 certs on the deluxe implant box and you recreate your character if you don't get what you want. You can get your first 750 certs in an hour if you aim.

Hmmmmmmm. Oh, yeah! How's it going cunts?

HSit, I may hop on tonight then. I stopped playing because I've been busy but I wanna see what they added.

I botched my windows installation so i can't play. Even then i was already burned out anyway.

wew
They no joke give you the WORST fucking two implants at the start. I actually like the one that allows you to see enemy health, but fuck me, when does safeguard ever come in handy?

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, yeah mate.

Safeguard would only ever be worth it if you had an entire platoon use it to zerg something; even then you'd need it upgraded as well

Since that's a thing that will never happen in this game, it's shit

If you're with an outfit that does literally nothing but overpop every fight they're at it's alright, but it's useless outside of that because medics almost never revive, and even if they do revive you're going to be dead because there's still a huge pop to shoot you or the fighting's over and it doesn't matter.

So, how many of you faggots hold the crown on most days?

less and less as of late

recoil ensures I miss every shot

Maybe those NC are on to something when they say TR is OP…

bittersweet. i wanted to get better but know its kind of a dumpy game. maybe it'll still be alive when i come back with a better rig imfuckingplying

You can have nice things made in a society that does not have nice people.

wew lad

We'll* spawncamp*
Fuck me I'm retarded.

Good job, DBG. I don't know if you're new to the game but if you are expect that shit to happen always, every single update i kid you not they break something completely new and random that is completely unrelated to anything they claimed to change in the patch notes.

It was KC tier

good game, 200 hours with wwew wasted and even sunk some money into this game.
I hope you guys get out while you can now or atleast dont drop any money on this game before you get a permanent account wide ban.
I'm not gonna make another account now, have fun guys I wont be touching daybreak's turds again

$10 for cosmetic shit

EBIN!

Now back to >>>/kc/ with that shit.

What did you do?

I was a good goy and bought some helmets and camos, but at least I didn't buy 600 dollars worth of shit. I'm tempted to buy one or two of the bundles for armor and camo though, please help.

i dont know, I was playing with you guys a few days ago defending moni tower against the NC, next day I log in and get booted out of the game every time I loaded it up.
Sent a support ticket and I get nothing but automated replies every time. Might as well all of you guys jump ship before you get hit with this shit

Thats kinda bullshit.
what was your name?

Every time you feel like paying for something in planetside 2 eat a food you hate. Eventually your brain will be wired up to feel what you feel when you eat the thing you don't like without actually eating it whenever you think of buying a planetside 2 microtransaction.

asra

I don't think I'll ever actually buy anything new because even if I have money I usually try to get other people to pay for shit on top of never working a day in my life.

fucking
For less than 2000 certs you can kit out a max and have one of the best maxes in the game. Pounders are so fucking good.

It's great using them against VS, even with their splash damage garbage they can't seem to handle the splash damage themselves

They're not so great for when you need to bulldoze through tons of infantry, but yes, they are fucking monstrous. Magriders fear the dual pounder.

I just saw some fag throw anti-tank mines under our sundie then use a grenade to blow the whole thing up and immediately log off.
We were fighting against VS when it happened if that surprises anyone.

*MERE*
*COINCIDENCE*

posting some old screen caps that i found hilarious

there's literally no point in even playing any more

You buy the 3 pack only after you know for sure what weapons you want to stick with.

you buy the deluxe to get the deluxe implant maybe
maybe never came
now im leaving
bye

You tried.

This is some nice music user, thanks.

serious tactics here, maybe rather than participating zergs from shitfits, we can assist them by going to bases surrounding and hacking vehicle terms

I usually do that, but the problem is that you tend to run into instances where the mob folds against the enemy and runs off somewhere else or it becomes a stalemate where nothing is done so you sit and wait for 20 minutes.

we don't usually have the numbers on to achieve this ordeal as we need twice as many people to be able to have a chance against whatever force we come up against

Thanks for the compliment, but I just repost them. One day I will figure out who made them.

I want to come back but i play the game for 5 mins and i remember how fucking trash it is

I'm not sure, but I think Casstap said he wanted to be in the next video I made

So here you go

we're back!

that's basically how it is, at least that's with me

There's nothing wrong with falling down the slippery slope of infilshitter. Just fucking kill me fam, I've more or less auraxed that smg and am looking to get the rest of them finished too.

So we're still being raided by reddit nc fags?

You sound like a queer. I believe I can improve it, but later. Screaming out of my lungs at 10pm isnt a good idea

I am basically tranu fag levels of degenerate so yeah I do

>WWEW IS A SHITFIT THAT GHOSTCAPS SHIT THAT WE SHOULD REALLY BE PROTECTING!
These fucking people. WWEW isn't even at full strength, and they still act salty.

have you tried turning off the game music and playing your own like a normal human bein?

you sound like you have austims and are also a homo.

So the average Holla Forumsirgin?

vanu oc from a few days ago
sorry if the dimensions are fucked

how degenerate we talking here

nothin personel

*tips dragon dildo*

Next gun I should get? I just got a Shrike and I have been removing airshit endlessly with it. Fuck all air players, I wish lock on launchers were free so they never played this game again and any 2 noobs could shoot one down.
I don't really want a carbine or LMG because I'm satisfied with what I have right now and I don't play medic. Thinking about getting the NC08 Mag-Scatter or MAYBE investing in a second MAX scattergun.

Who really cares about this "Oh X allies with Y that's why we're losing!" shit, every faction says it, TR does, NC does, VS does. It doesn't matter.

Dogcum is one of us, he's just a fucking pig disgusting 4th factioner. He mentioned that people got buttblasted over his name.

FRESH FROM THE BRASS
WWEW ON A TACTICAL SCALE NEVER BEFORE SEEN
this is my first webm no bully

he is genuinely autistic
would not shut the fuck up about knifing people or the idea of knifing people or whining about how he couldnt knife people in yell for a good 20 minutes.

plebbit loves the tranu cock user.

heres another webm i made more to test duration and dimensions more for its content.

fucking forgot the webm

At least I enjoyed it more than all of the scout rifles minus the SOAS-20, it's my raifu.

Short bursts, faggot.
Recoil should mean nothing to you.

audio seems desyncd by about 2 seconds as it plays but im pretty happy with with visual quality given the duration.
someone help me i have no clue what im doing

It's going to take a lot of time to recover.

How in the fuck can one game run so fucking badly? Holy shit.

The devs can't optimize at all. The same thing happened for the PC release of the first Dark Souls, but at least that had the excuse that From put a huge portion of their games on Sony's shit only.

I overcame that shit and now have to deal with bandwidth issues and as always getting killed in half a second the moment anyone else looks in my direction.

Fug.
I haven't logged in awhile to play and get my bonus chegg. What's the consensus on the new implants?

No, infshitting is sitting all day long camping a vehicle terminal waiting for an easy kill

You were running around with an SMG being a battlefield presence

There's nothing wrong with that you shitlord. Check your close quarters combat privilege.

See, now I have to come kill you

Why are us those infiltrators persecuted so? We've They've done nothing wrong!

Because you're useless

It's the most important thing you can do in Clientside 2! Without that terminal being camped out in the middle of nowhere, nothing gets done! Without those turrets being hacked in an Amp Station that no bases within 5 hexes are being camped, nothing gets done! You of all people should understand this!

Infiltrators, stalker cloak, snipers, mines, heavy shields and air needs to be removed in this game.

or

>[email protected]/* */
people born in 1996 are 21

most people are just shitters and play infiltrator wrong

The scout rifles actually work really well for that last one, but the problem is that they only really work with a 3.4/4x scope and slower shots and/or while you're in a group. I should know because I auraxed all but the one you get for finishing the directives. I'm still upset camo applied to the directive gun only applies to the scope.

Thanks daybreak

Thanks for the reminder cunt.

Is the Amr-66 worth it?
Also, which is better the Hailstorm or Armistice?

The only hacking I do is with my straight blade hah, what kind of fool uses a sniper with a killer on the loose, peer into that scope just long enough for me to gut you. It was long enough that I realized knives were the ultimate form of weaponry, it seems you're stuck on a lower tier, obsessed with firepower, when the strongest weapon you have comes equipped default on every soldier. Sorry, its not personal, you inferior infiltrators just cannot compete.

The AMR is really nice to use, along with the rest of them, but don't expect it to excel unless you can manage the recoil and flinching, and since it has a grenade launcher, you can harass people and vehicles a little more than normal. I haven't used the Hailstorm yet, but the Armistice suffers from having too high of a firerate for the amount you have in the magazine, and absolutly requires you to have SPA on it in order to have any sort of range.

How's your k/d?

My k/d would be better but my team mates kill me so often it brings it down, they just don't understand my high strategy.

highspeed is that you
you are the last person who should be complaining about tks

*tips helmet*

no my name is DogCum and I only TK those who do not follow orders from a battlefield commander

pretty sure teamkills don't affect k/d. you'll have to find another excuse for being so awful, kiddo.

Its hard to say but I'm certain that the game stops counting after so many kills, as a man who walks with death its natural my KDR is so low.

i like it

mortars*

fug

the lads on amerish got annoyed at all the NC liberators flying around the bastion, so we spent and hour or two destroying at least 15+ liberators.
We also had 3 NC armor pushes that we managed to survive, I will see if i can find the screenshot i took

Pounders are stupidly good at almost everything.

here is some NC salt too

;^)

TR is overpowered in literally every way.

Fucking what?

grammar aside this is a blatant lie. ap titan has less drop then a deployed prowler

Is the engineer shield in yet? Is it worth the 20+ gb install?

It's working as the developer intended.

if you mean the deployable wall then yeah and it's worth it in the sense that now you have a turret which actually is useful

Nothing at that moment made me wish more that I had the power to just shock all NC players in the vicinity for being so fucking ass retarded

As intended. Why don't you have a second hard drive?

I've noticed that TR medics usually revive where you're immediately killed, or completely ignore everyone who's dead because the bad guys aren't there anymore.

if you were TR you'd have a whole engineering outfit on your max keeping you alive

I do this so I can pop out and shoot people while they're distracted trying to get an easy kill. If you die in the process, well that's just more certs.

And people wonder why most of my playtime is Engineer/Medic

It's because nobody on NC wants to be fucking either one

go get'um champ

I'm disappointed, but I understand.

Most of my playtime is Engineer and Infiltrator. The first one is because you can get certs for days, and the second because I'm retarded and hate myself.

Nice numbers there.

I play in 720p at a silky smooth 25 fps

rip in pepperoni

If you're GPU-bound, turn down render scale.

(checked)
I already do that, I'm usually CPU-bound anyway.

I know that feel bro. I'm owed too many checks for being a repair slut.

This is what I get for drinking and shitposting.
14% = Medic | 49% = Engie

You are fucking masque no doubt about it.

Masque has done nothing wrong.

nah, it's a perfect impression of that autist dogcum

RIP

Reminder that Heavy Assault is God's chosen class.

Reminder that Infiltrator is God's class.

I don't know how to say this user, but you're shit.

We also pushed their shit in and advanced.
Felt great.

Reminder that DBC MAX is G-d's chosen class.
:^)

Enjoy getting farmed by cert chariots

I hope you enjoy your lack of self-sufficiency and camaraderie.

While your squad has 7 engineers.

Thank G*d for implants :^)

Don`t you know goy, implants are the new thing, everybody is doing it

fuck yes
not to mention shutting down nc air chavery for a solid hour

Someone needs to kill the people between you and the point. That's just the Heavy Assault man's burden.

Are implants actually looked down upon?
They are a direct upgrade with no downsides. Fuck I've got so many god damn implant charging kits that I don't even care any more about using them.

implant chargers are removed, instead we just have shit thats gamechanging, such as regenerating a mag every 60 seconds, being able to crouch with 75% of the speed reduction gone+Jump higher etc.

NOBODY TELL HIM

you nigger

:^)

these new ones were but the whales eat them up anyways

I feel we should drop the game at this point all at once. It will piss off daybreak seeing a massive drop in users at once

Even better would be if there would be a way to get a private servers for PS2 one day and we could host our own Auraxis. But seriously stop enabling daybreak

take a guess at who I am it should be pretty easy

Yeah, because barely more than a squad online at a time is a huge group of people. Why don't we switch to APB Reloaded while we're at it?

you're not going to be rid of us that easily, autist

The one I fucking love is the flinch one, of all things. Swear by it because since I started using it on a 'fuck it, let's see if this actually does anything' I've been racking up kills like nobodies' business.

Always crack the settings up to ultra when starting the game for the first time.

Also
ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS 1080p REMASTERED

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your UserOptions.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

THICC

How does a PC-disabled person does that one.

how did that get there?

it's happened before it's the post which I last saw before the site died there for abit

May increase FPS significantly but may also tank it.

what if i have like 2 cores
t.owner of a 5year old craptop

thanks man

If you only have 2 cores youre better off uninstalling the game because its gonna run like shit

Well i does play like shit but is it better to do it or should i not even touch it

The game is 90% CPU handled fam.
Ive got a 2.4 quad and its not nearly enough to run the game smoothly when it counts.

E-engine update s-soon.
It only took them seven years.

Eh, it was kinda playable on a G3258.

OH SHIT SOURCE NIGGER

Gamerslast, after delaying it ten to fourteen times, said that they would put the full focus on the PC engine update, after Deep Silver gives them the green light for PS4 release. It came out on PS4 last week.

I almost got happy, but I knew optimization for PS2 is impossible. I guess planetside 3 really will come before a single optimization update.

They dont have a single person that worked on the game availiable so optimization will never happen.

I need to play more.

Is it worth giving this game a try? I never really paid attention to Planetside.

It's shit, but it's shit you can fuck around in together with us and there's Tranu salt to be had

Do they even have a single programmer working at Daybreak? I heard optimization is similarly FUCKING GARBAGE in H1Z1.

Is it really all that difficult to understand a engine for a game? I would think it would be a priority to understand it if they wish to make meaningful changes and fixes.

I doubt it.
Checking those digits.

The thing is that the goyim keep funding the game so the devs don't have the incentive to actually fix anything.
All they do is add stupid bullshit overpowered Nanite Systems weapons each fucking patch and some more goyskins.
Problem is, if the game stopped making money, they would just shut it down in a year and would make Planetside 3 even less likely.

oh well, have some rare Batemans.

(checked)
user, what the fuck are you doing?

There's nothing that has the same featureset as it does. Some people complain about their gook cartoons not looking good in them but I don't wath those.

Even if they decompile the source code, they still dont know what the bits and pieces do, and those that know are no longer employed.

user, please

But the game's source is available to them, it's probably kept on some database in their servers.

They still dont know what does what tho, since documentation for f2p games is usually absolutely shit, especially those made for SOE.

like someone else said theirs no one competent enough working there anymore who could understand the framework.

Why do you think a proper NGE server for SWG has yet to actually thrive? zero documentation, and tons of bugs left in the actual fucking source code that all of 2 parties have aquired and given up on. Hell the most successful server out there is PRE-CU and is made entirely by years of work stringing all the visual assets and whatnot together entirely out of brand new code, its essentially been rebuilt from the ground up with less hassle than using the sourcecode.

Is it even worth trying? Everyone says it's shit, but if it is, I'd kind of like to see how bad.

It's alright if you like grinding and generally fucking around.

honestly if you need the mosquito directive done, practive flying until you can hover a bit in VR and then trial the banshee and enjoy the easy directive.

The Mag-Scatter is the weapon of the true Ăśbermensch.

I unironically think that APB is a decent game, but fuck me, you need to git gud to enjoy it.

Did anyone save the podesta email rewritten with ps2 terms?

Would it be enjoyable if you had a group of people fucking with everything? The little I've seen of it seems to show that there's one less faction so it wouldn't be as awful this game is to mess around in.

people need to stop getting mad at this game, specially in our outfit, it's our job to cause salt in the tranus, not the other way round

People get PLATINUM mad if you meme on them with shitty weapons, or arrest them.

Arresting is part of the game goy.

Since at least one person was curious about my new mouse, it's the C-12 by Zelotes. Cheap, feels cheap, but so far it's working perfectly well. Might try and find some stick on rubber grip or something for it.

I think the biggest problem PS2 has ATM is that:

A) All bases are designed purely to help people attacking them and not defence, and any platoon worth their salt can fight off an equal attacking force

You can't shoot out of spawns, all teleporters are covered preventing you from attacking out of them, massive wide open area's you are forced to run across meaning you are just cannon fodder for vehicles, spawns are either in a bowel or have a massive obstacle in their way that enemies can shoot down on you from etc

Not to mention that other than a handful of bases it's far easier to climb over said hills/mountains to get into a base than it is to get out of, forcing defenders to all go through the same bottleneck shit

This leads me to the second and probably biggest problem with the game

2: Shit is too fucking dark

When you can play ARMA and see more shit at night time there is something seriously wrong with your gamma scales, with PS2 I have to play at all times with brightness and contrast turned way way way way up in order to see anything

Add in the fact that some of the cameo's are bullshit leagues darker than others. The VS default cameo is darker than even the TRs noir cameo, while NC's noir cameo is just grey. Thanks T.Ray you cuck, hope you burn in hel

Faction Devs: Not even once

I had a couple guys complain about my battlebarding but this guy got so salty he actually sent me a tell.

Half-dwarf half-elf best monstergirl.

I'm pretty sure being petite and flat are two different things.
Additionally, the tits to ass and thigh ratio is quite nice. There's a reason they're called "child birthing hips". A small breast size doesn't take away from this either considering that a Harpy would lay eggs, which would render breastfeeding unnecessary. Their feathers would only add to this since they could provide warmth and protection to Harpy daughterus, perhaps only being topped by fluffy tail in terms of comfort. Feathers however are still quite comfy. That's why pillows used to and still occasionally are, filled with Feathers. Harpies would be very motherly.
Now in regards to IQ. There are species of birds that are quite intelligent. The African Gray Parrot, Ravens, Crows, and Magpies are all very intelligent. Even with one that has a lower IQ they would at least be easy to care for and please. Just because Papi was retarded though doesn't mean all Harpies would be.
Harpies make great monster waifus and while perhaps not the best, are most definitely better than some try to portray them as.

I'm downloading now. That mp4 of fortunate son got me.

8 minutes left

you sound like an expert in bird law.

I'd like to apply for your "close-quarter rocket-launcher" position

I haven't played this before and just got a rig good enough to run it. Will I have fun without spending money?

It helps to really like grinding. It also depends on how much you like huge overpops that either make it to where you can't get any kills or get swarmed by so many enemies you usually die before you can do anything.

Please do not actually be a rocket primary.

Will I be able to log in occasionally and dick around with other anons?

All we do is shitpost and complain about how the devs nerf TR into the dirt because they play the other factions.

Rocket primary is a good meme tbh

I'm no better because I was an SMG infil for a while so I could aurax the gun and finish the directives for Infil and want to pick up the rest of them. At least they weren't as shit as the scout rifles.

Sounds fun, I'll download it tonight

It's an alright game, it just suffers from not having any competition meaning they have no reason to improve.

did the dorf hate fuck an elf?

dwarfs are pig disgusting

There's literally no reason to accept the dwarves into our forests. You aren't a racist are you?

Downloaded and played some. Fun. but how do I join the team? picked TR but didn;t see the squad there.

Go to the social tab and then outfits, search wwew or spicy spokes and join NC because liberty.

good goy

Corporatism is totally liberty, so long as you actually have money.

Nazism is still socialism you red fuck.

You have to get which end of the horseshoe we're on right you wagecuck.

ok, I'm on the way to you. let us take the whole goddamn map over.

political autism and a personal rant below
>horseshoe
Stop with this shitty strawman meme already, some people are using it unironically.
It's getting pretty fucking annoying that all the tard Holla Forumsacks are saying that "unless you're natsoc, you're a commie!" The quicker that fucking word dies there is a 1% chance that Holla Forums will stop being the_donald redditors and 4cuck rapefugees shitting up every other board, no amount of blaming Holla Forums will fix the reason why I and so many others fucking hate Holla Forums for shitting up every fucking place.

Use ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew you nigger. People have more or less given up on playing and have moved over to other things though.

And thank God for it because [wwew] was always shit and was started by namefags. I'm glad it's dead, because this "revival" isn't gonna last another 2 months.

The only namefag that showed up in the threads that I remember was NiceDaemonette using the name White Eagle and he fucked off fairly quickly.

Then why the fuck are you here? go back to half /vg/ and make your own Outfit you Anarcho-Burger Fetishist.

Lol, git gud skrub

I want to play with v

I'll play with you. Is there a wwew squad up?

I don't know if I am in yet.

social tab.

That FOXHOLE gaymu is pretty good, we should play it this friday

Fucking Miller. I don't even know why is this happening, i always thought tranu are popular faction because of lasers and faggotry.

I do not know if my application has been accepted.

Apparently, a good portion of their userbase ragequit when a certain exploit with editing game files got patched out.

DAILY REMINDER THAT VANU ARE FAGGOTS, TR IS MASTER RACE AND THE CROWN IS TERRAN CLAY

I love that webm. Where do I sign up?

Cunt

I tried it out today and although it's not that great on your own I can imagine us getting into shit like we did with Project Reality. I hope that coalitions have their own voice channel.

Reminder that behind every great max there is a great Waifu

how's the gameplay of planetside 2? is it basically renegade with hundreds of players on a big ass map?

I managed to save up some certs, what weapons i absolutely cannot live without?

no sadly

Archer to frag MAXes, mostly NC ones that sit shooting ravens.
Anti-air launcher against cert chariots.
Anti-ground launcher against fagriders and harassers.

Why are aircraft controls so fucking awful?

because its PLANETside, not airside

nice trips, Fresh Breath is important.

bet your ass i tankmined him

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, but it's bretty fun.

Don't worry blowing it up, I once spent something like 5 minutes blowing up sundies that blocked the only way in/out of a base because retards kept spamming them and putting as many down as possible to try to get xp from repairing and resupplying. There were probably more sundies than lightnings and prowlers combined. You still get the resupply tick if you have the max ammo resupply and are closest to the vehicle though.

Why?

I inflict the curse of cancer upon all of the air players.

I think you answered your own question.

Too bad that curse doesn't involve shooting them down because AA is fucking useless.

IT'S BALANCED, GOY, A SINGLE INFANTRY SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO KILL A ESF!

It's totally balanced.

yeah ok

I met Radio Free Auraxis, he is doing interviews here. This is why NC is superior to all other factions.

NC please. I hope someone has a better image though.

36% NC AND THEY LOST THE WHOLE WESTERN HALF
TOP WWEW

>>>/out/

How does a faction fuck up that hard?

Niggers, we have to play this shit when or if it comes out.

Easily when you're NC.

Vanu are all fucking tryhards who think dumping 200$ into the game makes them good. Luckily, they fall just the same to TR steel.

It's not like TR is much better, fucking being retarded enough to lose an alert because they can't do anything.

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

And then one guy in Leader chat starts bitching about how wwew is shit and TE/AOD is far better because 2 people are saying that TR should actually try to cap bases rather than run away from a Biolab even though it was about to be capped.

I'm about to hop on, let's fuck those niggers.

what the fuck happened? I leave to go to the pool and TR drops the fucking alert in indar? why am I not surprised

We cut off NC's warpgate and steal a shitload of territory. The rest of TR notices and "helps" by barely keeping bases and then folding like wet paper because all the barely competent people on TR and everyone on NC switched to their VS character, thus stealing everything we capped. Note, we're the only ones who even pushed NC territory, while AOD and TE were too busy doing stupid shit somewhere. Afterwords, we tried to cap a biolab and the entirety of TR vanished when there was less than a minute for the SCU to go down.

Note that the SCU went down everyone on TR vanished and one VS engineer fixed the whole damn thing.

TR at it's finest.

WWEW are the only competent people on planetside. Hell the VS only won the alert because we cucked the NC for them. They wouldn't have taken all of that shit if TE and AOD did fucking anything.

We switched to SS13.

We're going to play ss13 now.
somebody post the damn server

we cucked nc at least, fuckers

8v.servers.moe

I need the mumble as well.
please

That's the mumble. We might switch to EYE because this SS13 server is fucked.

Every time I see NCBro pop up somewhere, it just brings a smile to my face.

GAMERGIRLS

They might be complete fucking cancer but hey, at least they aren't playing as tranu.

I like to sneak into fucking nowhere with a lock-on launcher on a BR 15 to fuck with lolbergtarians and scythes.

Been playing for a day or two now and the game feels a bit pointless, at least on base equipment.

Most battles look like they just boil down to which faction meatshields the most bullets and tanks its way through.

AT Rocket launchers don't do jack shit against vehicles unless you have 3 other dudes spamming the same enemy vehicle with them.

Run to the target area, kill a dude or two, die to a sniper. Rinse and repeat.

When does it get fun?

When you git gud

yell chat bants, rocking niggas in a lockdown prowler and playing with wwew

all the mana turrets are nothing but a bullet block for you to put down basically, it's why I love the shield so much, it actually does the job it's supposed to do

you're looking at zergs where both sides don't take out either sides sundies because M-muH farm, it's a pain in the ass because once they meet up at a biolab then that's half of TR gone right there and then

that's how it was for when I was knew, you just gotta learn how to dance around like a ninny and you'll be fine vs pretty much everything which has a bead on you and is at range

as for the game getting fun, it's only when you play with faggots who know how to have fun and don't take things seriously is when it's fun, which is what wwew used to be but it's slowly becoming more and more try hard faggots getting mad at things which they can't do anything about

Reminder that awoo is best monster girl.

We're still pretty cool but we've been trying to get somewhat good at the game which usually means loosely following orders. Most of us are here for the bantz and pissing off redditors or at least that's what I'm still sticking around for. If we end up playing another game (that isn't SS13) I'll probably follow along since there's very few """"gaming communities"""" that aren't shit these days.

Chans have always been about chaos and fun. Fuck following orders, have fun, mine salt.

i think the outfit is the opposite of tryhard. we all are just doing dumb shit that we find fun while loosely doing the squad lead's objective

it was but then afew try hards got in always getting mad at stupid shit and always pushing for more tactical play

even though we always play tactically but they don't realize this unless it's them "leading"

i just went onto the monster board and saw the planetside thread. Holy shit dude, I am pumped we are going to get to shitpost with them

probably shouldn't have said so in the thread, now our local autist will go and join them because he's the kinda tool who does what the group does

here have my incomplete armored guide as an apology if there is anything you want to see please tell me

the homo erotic tale of a driver and a gunner with all the hot and sticky in and out repairing action including the dangerously romantic game of wordplay

Todd Howard's guide to driving up mountains

the mysterious adventures of the brave prowler and the cocky airchav

beethoven's eighty eight symphony of the prowler: the leading dance

I'll leave it up to you to determine what in the fuck I mean by all this

Hmmm, Burger tanks

I'm not sure how I feel about this

WEW, you got banned for smug posting there casstap?

Not that I know of, but I did get banned a thread or two ago for pretending to have the opinion that Communism would work.

I got banned twice. He certainly acted like a humongous sperg.

Oh no, I'm 9fc7bb. You can usually spot me by my bitching about how shit scout rifles are tbh

wew

that makes sense

On that, please do not actually buy them. They're useless in almost every situation.

anyone have the wwew outfit decal?

it's too late I've got one and I loved it

I bet he's watching this thread now. I feel sorry for you if that's you trying to apply Harpy.

There's only one which is kind of alright but you have to land a headshot or get killed instantly thanks to the bolt action.

You can purchase a outfit decal for like 300 certs and plaster that on all of your vehicles. I don't recommend giving Daybreak your shekels.

no I mant as a saved imagine but it doesn't matter now, have a old meme turned fresh

If you do the basic training directives, you get one for free. One is add 10 friends, one is join an outfit, and the third is spend a few hundred certs on 'Outfit Armor Decal' and you should get it for free.
If you get into close quarters, they get outclassed by the smgs the infils can unlock, and virtually everything the rest of the classes can unlock due to the fact that they're full auto while only a single scout rifle is full auto which does piss poor damage, assuming you aren't constantly getting body/headshots. If you're in the range where you'd want to pick up the 6x scope for it, you're better off grabbing a sniper rifle, as the damage and velocity fall off is fairly steep as well as the fact that the strongest scout rifle is weaker at 5m than the weakest TR sniper is at 200m. If you're with a group of people, they're great for stealing kills, but I couldn't recommend them over anything HA, Engie, or Medic gets. Good places to use them would be like Amp Stations or Tech Plants where you get a lot of places to flank and can easily move in and out of cover while places like Bio Labs, smaller buildings like you see with the cap at TI Alloys, or towers that serve as the spawn for bases like the Crown are awful. I really wish they were given to Light Assaults as well as Infil, because they're the perfect guns for the LA who can piss easily get around places where you'd be easily able to place accurate shots without being shot back.
t. autist who auraxed all but the directive weapon

None of the scout rifles are bolt action. The scout rifles are the AMR-66, the HSR-1, the SOAS-20, the NS-30 Vandal, and the DMR-99. The DMR-99 is the one you get for auraxing the others, but is basically an AMR-66 with HVA, a compensator, and a forward grip bolted on that you can't remove and replace with something else, and is covered in a red tint.

I've switched over to the nighthawk now but the battle rifle is a weapon you want to fight med range with

They're really good if you can aim and aren't too close to people, since there's plenty of times where I shat all over people because the spread of their gun had them miss a lot of shots, but the instant you step out of that space or are fighting someone who's competent, we either killed each other or I died. 4x scope range is where you're wanting to use them, but a 3.4x scope is alright, but you're cutting it a little close.

the nade underside is why I liked it actually, it was another option which helped in taking out any kinda target if you used them right

Another reason LA should get at least the battle rifles, since the grenade launcher on it could help kill vehicles even more :^)

obviously they need all the help they can get in that regards

Exactly.

they obviously need a side aim which throws proxy c4 down

I think they should be allowed to throw C4 behind them, along with being able to carry 5 of them. Sundie armor should be nerfed so C4 can kill them.

only five? try ten

I was going to say 50, but that seemed too OP. I'm willing to drop it down to 25.

100 and that's my final offer

500 or bust.

alright 500 and I'll let you suck my dick

On top of that, we should give LA a primary that deals damage to vehicles as well as giving a huge buff to the rocklet rifle.

give them "AP" rounds

Why not just let them shoot C4 out of their primary?

every time

You got to remove the ability of TR to use NS weapons, because that would get them closer to NC and VS weapons.

give them an actual rocket launcher

there we go, now the game is balanced

Don't forget you have to make it to where TR has to get 500 xp to get a cert and all the weapon prices for TR are doubled. Of course, TR would have reduced xp generation as well.

speaking of, TR (((command))) needs to be purged. Those fuckers are throwing alerts to feed their VS accounts.
If only monster would take their head out of the asses and realize that we need to make the TR great again

only the devs can really solve that and they can only do it by having one character per server

That would actually help TR, so we can't have that.

i guess the only thing that we can do really is just shitpost and mine salt from NC/VS/BUZZCUT

Buzzcut has done nothing wrong. If it wasn't for him and the rest of TE buying subscriptions out the ass and every cosmetic, Planetside 2 wouldn't be alive!

that or we shift gear and some how be able to shit on vs and nc at any situation

that can easily be done if we team up with monster. by successfully taking bases, our salt production will increase exponentially

ill google some hacks

that'd help but we need to redefine the meta somebloody how

if you can find a "hack" which show's who has "hacked" that would be great

there is one meta that we made. We just need 4 people to stay behind indar after it locks

it didn't really achieve much

That doesn't work anymore. They've made you die after a certain amount of time.

sheeeeit
I guess we just gotta find a new meta then

I've afew ideas but I don't think they'll work

Whats the point of this game?

All I can say is I went through this when I started playing a month ago. I had an almost audible 'clunk' where I suddenly started killing several people per life reliably. I suppose the best thing I can say is, you can trial weapons to see if they suit your playstyle for a half an hour ever six or so hours (it's how I realised that outside very specific situations I won't enjoy using the anti-material rifle engineers get) and, most importantly, positioning and listening. Positioning is especially important; regardless of your class or even your gun, if you get the drop on anything barring a max you're pretty much assured a kill with your gun. (assuming you're shotgun sniping with buckshot ofc)

Pft, just use a reflex sight. It can also take a grenade launcher, so if you're engineer you can spam smoke/explosives.

Shoot the other planetmen.

I've also auraxed the infil in the process of finishing the scout rifles, the SOAS-20 is the only one that really benefits from a reflex sight.

I did a fair bit of Red Orchestra so I've used to high powered bolt action rifles with an ironsight. I seriously wish all the sniper rifles could have a reflex or at least iron sights proper. Then again, I don't have the playstyle for Infiltrators; I'm far, far too aggressive with them.

I got bored and maxed out almost every weapon in 2 for both the base game and Rising Storm. I've never played the first one, which is probably why I stuck with it for so long.
muffled SMG infiltrators screeching in the distance

I am surprised and shocked at this revelation.

welcome to planetside2 there the VS jews control TR and NC command

Hello goon.

Are you still upset you got kicked out of the outfit twice?

What?

Downloading this now, gonna join the remove kebab army.
played this like 3 years ago but had no friends, so i quit.
the recruitment video is kek as fuck btw

Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place.

Shitposting in yell chat is the best part of the game.

Oh, you're right, I should be able to hold off the entirety of both enemy factions solo. Guess I just need to git gud like all of you elitepro420xxxs.

Literally everything you whined about was a result of your own incompetence and being on TR, which is the worst faction in the game only played by huezilian retards.
Also, you aren't going to get a 48-96 fight until 20:00 in eurotime.

What specifically, or are you just being a raging autist?

are you projecting or just retarded?

I'm not sure what you expect when you walk into enemy territory and signal to every single one of them where you are, but I got exactly what I signed up for +100 cert.

I think it's Masque still throwing a pissy fit because he got kicked out. He's probably the same guy who tried to start shit in the thread on /monster/

nah i dont think so
alot of vg cucks are coming over here and they get upset when they see our thread talks about the game. When masque types every other sentence strokes his ego with heavy undertones of victim complex.

It's entirely possible Reddit caught wind of us coming back and decided to start shitting up the thread.

Who the fuck is Masque? I don't even have a TR character.

Then you have no idea how shit it is to play TR with command that will funnel platoons to fights just so they can switch to their VS/NC characters to pad their k/d and farm certs because the entirety of TR is made up of people with the brainpower of the average Brazilian. Ironically, there's a Brazilian outfit on TR as well.

Well, I had a TR character that was on [wwew] but I got bored and I just made a NC character and have had more fun.

It's because devs actually play NC and VS, so they balance in favor of those two factions.

Fuck off dude, TR has the best tank for camping and long range, the second best ESF, really good close range carbines and the best HA faction unique weapon.

All the ESFs end up playing the exact same in the sense they're for farming infantry and shitting on people who are new to flying, even if they end up being different in how you do the one tactic that makes them work. The Prowler is really good if you're on a hill with an ammo sundie behind you, but that's not going to stop me from shitposting.

Jackhammer is a waste of certs, it can't do anything above 30m, the mini chaingun is tuns better.
Godsaw is simply the victory of capitalism.

The chaingun is actually fairly decent at getting cert chariots to fuck off, but outside of that and being good at assaulting chokepoints, it's a waste of certs as well.

Just about any primary weapon HA weapon is a waste of certs on NC because the Gauss is simply the best.

Everyone should just run VS and solve the issue of VS being underpowered.

VS is actually OP though, NC and TR are fine at their roles but VS is just fucking bullshit. No bullet drop, those mounted guns that shred infantry, bullshit MAXes and retarded accuracy.

But VS always loses alerts because they're underpowered.

But no, TR is totally balanced, even if people who played TR completely dropped the faction in favor of one of the other two.

going to check server

need a new thread soon

i made the last 2 threads so someone else make the new one

Why hasn't my join request been accepted?

Because no one plays on [wwew] anymore.

The people who can actually accept them haven't signed on in ages.

Stop being so defeatist, we usually have a full squad on.

w-well I mean, I ate a whole warp gates worth of NC gal drops with waifuemp two days ago

fucking stop you never post the right OP

post your character screen and a meme here, then in your application put your post number id and a meme

There has never been a "right OP", if there is, make one yourself, queer.

Just got myself an actually decent internet connection yesterday. Going to join up with you shits.

""""""""tactical"""""""" spergs are what's killing wwew

The lack of players is what is killing [wwew].

What is current group?
I already have a request in. I mentioned Holla Forums.

kill your self you subversive autist

[wwew] was never unified, the only time it was good was at it's peak when it had more than a single squad of players.

threadly reminder that this is this

what is this I hear about battle eye?

It actually fixed some of the issues the game had.