Post a movie you liked and other anons will recommend a better similar movie

Post a movie you liked and other anons will recommend a better similar movie.

Cracks. I'm interested in any movie set in a girls' boarding school

Attached: Cracks 6.jpg (2250x1500, 487.46K)

Limitless, where Bradley Cooper becomes a high-achieving alpha genius thanks to drugs.

I've never heard of this movie. Watch Picnic at Hanging Rock if you haven't already.
You're the Robertsdyke, aren't you?

Nope. Cracks is very nice, it's a heavy drama with some hot girls and Eva Green. And a little lesboid action.

Attached: Cracks 069662.jpg (965x1040, 138.88K)

Checked your recommendation,a nd it seems like there is a remake in the works with Natalie Dormer. To be honest, I'm looking for something that is set in the school. This seems like pretty far off. Or am I wrong here?

The Spaniard was cute.

What about these lovelies?

Attached: Cracks 053261.jpg (1600x960 157.13 KB, 115.81K)

Of course they're remaking it. Nothing is sacred. No, it's true, Picnic doesn't take place in the school for the most part.

the ones in inferno are better

This thread definitely contains Robertsdyke and/or her buddy.

That looks intense

yes

Buffalo 66

Good luck.

Attached: index.jpg (182x268, 15.18K)

michael clayton

my nigga.
watch the Conversation.

Silkwood

Attached: futureworld.jpeg (2876x2156, 1.54M)

A lot of sci-fi from that period would probably wet your whistle. Logan's Run, Zardoz, Soylent Green, Silent Running, and Westworld of course if you somehow haven't seen that.

Yes, I've seen Laloux's other films.

Attached: time-masters-poster.jpg (798x1041, 143.83K)

I like movies like this that action/drama oriented with a good cast but they get zero attention and fall of the map immediately.

Attached: 91SbuFfLX3L._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1007.19K)

Thanks, user. I've seen Logan's Run, Zardoz and Westworld, but I'll look into the other suggestions.

Brawl in Cell Block 99