Hey fellow Germans and Austrians, Mankind Divided is currently sold for only 9.99 € on Gameware.at

I got a notification email this midnight and there's a massive price drop for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided this weekend. I thought about getting DX:MD for a while since the price already dropped on 29.99 € in local stores and Amazon. But since it's a weekend deal I ordered it for 12.89 € with shipping costs included.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Here the link: gameware.at/info/space/Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?actionTag=front:cover

Dunno what's more sad here; shelling a shit game, or copypasta shilling from halfchan.

Either way this is bad and you should feel bad. That's still 9.99 too much.

Shitposting gets more abstract by the day

Or you could just pirate it for free. Or better yet not play it at all since it has a huge file size and isn't that good of a game

It had Denuvo == Boycott.

Reported for advertising. Fuck off marketer.

That's still 9.99 more than the pirate.

What's sad is that you failed to sage.

This is bait, right?

Jesus, is Mankind Divided really so hated here? Sorry for being a newfag, but I thought the general consensus about this game is:

Even 10 € are too much? I mean, the game already sold like shit, Squeenix got the message for sure, this is why it gets so massive price drops in less than year after release.

Shilling is hated here.
Denuvo is hated here.
Cuckchan is hated here.
You are hated here.

Untermenschen und geistig Behinderte wandern in die >>>/gaschamber/

Nice shill thread, faggot.
Check these dubs.

Good gameplay but shitty story.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Eh, at least someone here who isn't an elitist niggerfaggot.

Nobody but retarded normalfags this term.

Good, good. You even provide an argument for my claim.

Report, don't reply.

Let's play something until Mark finds his insulin