Half-Holla Forums deletes Toukiden threads on sight

Please don't tell me I need to go to leddit to discuss this fucking video game.

Other urls found in this thread:

koei.wikia.com/wiki/Toukiden_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well faggot, go ahead, discuss it. I kinda want to get it but I'm not so hot on dropping 60 bucks on it and I haven't seen much gameplay. Shill this to me.

What is this game?
Why is halfchan banning it?
You're pretty damn light on the details, OP.

It's like Toukiden Kiwami except open world and with some kind of hookshot which i'm not really sure about since it equalizes mobility of all weapon types and those that let you stay in the air while attacking are less attractive to use

Never played the first one, I hear it's like mon hun. Explain further.

I picked up Kiwami for the PS4 while waiting on Nioh but havent gotten around to it yet. What does it play like/what mentality should I have going in?
And why the fuck is it banned on cuckchan?

You deserve to suffer.

koei.wikia.com/wiki/Toukiden_2

Some highlights:

Basically it's a monhun clone but with most of the awful shit that makes monhun intolerable left out or altered to be more tolerable.

Skills and boosts are tied to spirits you can equip (three of them at a time) and not your armor, weapons have upgrade/reforge trees like monhun, you can take AI partners with you that will automatically purify enemies (which gathers their materials), and a ton of other quality-of-life things of that nature. Someone more familiar with BOTH series could probably make a better case.

I wish NIGGERTITS was better at containing you faggots.

What the fuck is with all these hurt feelings you're expressing?

Why? Is there something about the game that triggers them? Just started playing Toukiden 2. It seems pretty good so far.

Why does 4chan delete the toukiden threads? It is spammed like undertale over there by KT shills?

Homosexuals are not welcome.

All I know is that I tried to post a thread and it got deleted on sight.

Also that 4chan hates waifus.

What's wrong with Toukiden? What's wrong on? What I miss?

Well they're cucks. You should have posted their wife's son.

I just went to check the 4/v/ catalog and my thread just reappeared, so disregard everything I said I am clearly sucking a huge cock rn

What kind of open world? A bunch of connected areas like Dragon's Dogma and Niers or huge seamless open world like Xenoblade X and MGS5?
What do you do in this open world apart from fighting mobs?

Also last time someone posted videos it were super passive bosses lazily swinging their claws and a bunch of players endlessly whacking on it rarely dodging attacks, but mostly tanking them and healing afterwards. It was so boring and damage spongy and uninspired I didn't even bother to respond to it.

You have to go back.

Been playing coop with my pal and so far we are having a blast.
We never played a Monster hunter game before, so that might have something to do with it however.

Good. Now you have a good reason to leave. Not suprised a faggot like you would think Monster Hunter is intolerable, but like it's casual cousin.

I was willing to look past the attempt to make a cuckchan thread if this was your belated awakening, but if you're going to use Holla Forums just to bitch about that compromised hellhole please refrain from making additional posts

GO HOME, FAGGOT.

welp there goes the discussion
Better luck next time, op.

Seamless, but not completely open. Areas start closed off.

this tbh

You have to go back.

YOU'RE A BIG CUCK

I've let everyone down.

fuck you

This, basically.

Lurk moar nigger.

Hell

Out of curiosity

Good, now fuck off back where you belong.

Strong get.

what a heck is a toukiden

I wonder what kind of bug caused that.

well gee our other top boards do it all the time

Whats with the lack of toukiden qts in this thread?

Mcfucking kill yourself cuckhold nigger

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Back to redditchan with ye.

Containment boards

Is that from Oni Chichi? Which series, gib sauce please