Recommend me a MMORPG to get addicted to, and discover adventures with fellow NEETs

Recommend me a MMORPG to get addicted to, and discover adventures with fellow NEETs.
I'm bored and depressed as fuck right now… need some purpose in this life.

ESO

First you start saving up for a vegetable farm in a rural area. Then you buy some recreational guns from a legal retailer; hunting shotguns you can shorten, small caliber carbines. A couple of knives and handguns are probably a good idea. Finally get a industrial size coffee grinder, a surplus local cop uniform and a nice, reliable minivan.

Then you slowly start stockpiling fertilizer. deus vult

ff14

2007 Scape

Ritual mass suicide, it's better than the slow death that comes with playing a MMO.

get a job

Actually this is even better than creating a cult that ends up in ritual mass suicide.

Best of all? This shit won't cut into your shitposting/vidya time, it doesn't require any additional social interaction or chad-like charisma but rather builds on your natural autism. Especially since you can fund the whole deal with a fast food industry tier job.

Or if you're even a little bit convincing you can possibly get a farmers start-up grant and have the state pay for it :^)

Black Desert for actual neets.

Does anyone else always read "MMORPG" as "more-pig"?

Absolutely.

Destiny

I'm just kidding, the average raid experience is wiping for hours and then getting booted because you weren't DPSing enough

BDO is literally a full time job MMO. Go ahead and lose yourself OP

downloading now.
will also download ff14 but ESO is not free so fuck it

how are you downloading BDO if you have to pay for it, too? and don't go down the gook road, rather do ESO.

prepare for RAHOWA

I still kind of like that idea, it's a pretty sound technique for removal and user probably wouldn't die a virgin.

Make it your dream to make the Holla Forums mansion real or create Outer Hea/v/en with a bunch of yachts like some other user mentioned in another thread.

do you mean look up online how to grind efficiently and not have any fun?