Is Sons of Anarchy worth watching?? I just finished Better Call Saul and i'm...

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

is Sons of Anarchy worth watching?? I just finished Better Call Saul and i'm all out of shit to watch.

i'm undecided between this and Westworld. any better sugestions?

Attached: 61Nj4vNEs5L.-SY445-.jpg (59.63 KB, 312x445)

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

If you're a soyboy, and need to feel somehow man again, yes, SoA is a good show for the purpose.

Attached: gameoflife.mp4 (4.68 MB, 1280x720)

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Watching the Sons of Soyabeans

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Gets boring after a few episodes.

Watch Goliath if you liked Better Call Saul.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

is it a soyboy show or isn't it?

Attached: 1386598200936.png (26.32 KB, 201x199)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Not OP, but thanks for this recommendation. I'll be checking this out later.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

It's okay. Breaking Bad is better as Sons of Anarchy seems to depict a world in which the common man is corrupt when it is the reverse. Art should hold a mirror to society, when all this is is a telescope that is disguised as a mirror. If people knew that this was as so they would gaze through the telescope to see the real enemy…

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

What did he mean by this?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Hi Zach

John Smith
John Smith

I've only seen a few random episodes of it, but at one point one of the club members seems to be in a relationship with a man in drag. Make of that what you will.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Only if you enjoy trainwrecks and really ugly trannies.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

So if you're a Holla Forums user you'll like it. Noted.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

The threads we had for it here when it was running were pretty entertaining.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Attached: sick-🔥-burn-🔥-fam-🔥.jpg (64.64 KB, 576x824)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

How did you get leaf symbols in the file name?

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Attached: b109d871c4913c2fa006054cad72ac8b50f9945020a99138205d1831107d75be.jpg (47.12 KB, 501x543)

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

with the emoji keyboard

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Where do I buy one?

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

First season is pretty interesting, second already has a downhill spiral, third starts off fucking stupid and I dropped it entirely after about two episodes in.
It's got pretty much the same quality curve as GoT.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

At your local emoji shop.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

thanks, from what i gather this is pretty much the consensus.

I'm thinking if watching Shameless now instead? either that or Westworld. have you watched either?

Attached: images.jpg (10.9 KB, 188x268)

David Myers
David Myers

Haven't seen either, but I've considered giving Westworld a try, though I've heard mixed reviews about it, most of which pertain to it starting off okay and then quickly devolving into typical modern day poz shit.
But if I pirate it and watch it for free then there's no harm done.
I have honestly never even heard of Shameless until you just brought it up, but judging from that picture alone I'm assuming it's just more political garbage.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

I like shameless, its very degenerate and tries to "humanize" poverty but what the show actually does is show how being poor is a result of your own degeneracy and how you are the one keeping yourself down, not the man, not the people around you, you are ultimately responsible for the shit life you are living.

Every single time they get a chance at "life" they fuck it up by either not having the discipline, celebrating prematurely, giving into substance abuse, casual sex etc.

All and all one of the most degenerate shows I have watched but it feels authentic and does not succeed in it's propaganda and achieves the direct opposite.

Very slow and boring at times.

7/10 This user

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

I wouldn't watch it at all judging from that description tbh.
Doesn't matter if the propaganda fails, it's the fact they're trying to push an agenda at all that bothers me.
Whether or not it falls flat doesn't make the general tone better as far as I'm concerned.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Everything is Agenda pushing tbh and I like doing boring work like loading data into excel while something plays in the background so my only solution is not to pay for it.

Don't know what else to do.

Connor Long
Connor Long

I'm not ridiculing you for it, especially if you didn't actually shell money out to the faggots (btw keep not giving any of these faggots money pls).
I'm just saying I personally refuse to support blatant agenda pushing in any manner at all, even including muh piracy views.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

It's got pretty much the same quality curve as GoT.
this

I'm thinking if watching Shameless now instead? either that or Westworld. have you watched either?

Shameless first season is ok. It gets worse with each season then. Faggotry out of check, trannies, racemixing, muh indepedent womyn..

Westworld is decent. Could have been better.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

is Sons of Anarchy worth watching??
I just finished Better Call Saul

For someone with your taste, absolutely.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

i stopped watching after dudes baby got kidnapped by Chinese people or whoever

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

fiona getting absolutely BTFO for being a whore was fantastic

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

SoA is the definition of marry sue.

The show becomes very repetitive with your "oh shit" moments sprinkled about. The crew always pull some shit in the end and they win and get away with it.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Westworld starts off good then devolves into my stronk independent womyn and niggress. I'm not even going to bother with the new season.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

yes

Luis Green
Luis Green

That's beautiful.