Die on a moving platform

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpcMlj8BwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=JUIGWVUXUhc
youtu.be/ucK9bqmgnJA].
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3nfgyt/what_do_you_like_to_collect_and_whyserious/
archive.fo/8TI5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jew made it so that you could never have a 120 star 0 A press. run.

Not yet. We just need to find a new glitch or two. So far we're only one A-press away from a non-100% run.

isn't there a new bounce off the chest you can do in JRB that takes off one of the few remaining A presses?

what a-press is that?

Getting off the pole in order to reach the second level in Bowser in the Fire Sea.

AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S ONLY HALF

HenryFags absolutely BTFO

Sometimes you can get a star without pressing A in the level by holding a previous A press from a previous level. This would not matter when counting a full game run, but in a segmented run, this is noted as 0.5x A presses, to indicate that it's not actually pressing it, but it is required to be held.

Get fucked Henry.

So It's a HEAVY A press.

remember mario wings to the sky in 0 A presses?
here it is if you've never seen it youtube.com/watch?v=YpcMlj8BwWE
Well this time the absolute madman did it coinless, capeless and cannonless.
vid related

I watched all that and he didn't even get the fucking star

I wish he explained what the fuck is going on.

He uses some obtuse hat glitch to override the memory location of what Mario is holding, so that when he does something with the B button, he drops the held item. However, because of memory fuckery, this can be any object, in this case, the goomba.

He repeatedly uses a hat clone glitch with teleportation and goomba placement to create a deactivated chain of goombas (similar to scuttlebug hopping), and when he has enough, activates them and jumps on up

scuttlebug jamboree

youtube.com/watch?v=JUIGWVUXUhc

why did i watch all 3 videos ITT

Pannenkoek is a hole you can't escape from.

If only this guy would focus his autism into making infinite graphics.

you are wrong

Fuck off, "Henry."

Unlimited graphics is pseudocomputerscience. Don't be a dumbass.

Nice try "Henry".

You don't say?!

This sounds like bullshit. You only see static objects, I bet your computer would have a meltdown if they had objects actually move.

Why do you think they removed likes and comments?

Is it possible to get just teleport to the star by gaining speed for 20 HOURS?

Depends which star. Sometimes it's possible to displace the spawn point and then let Mario collect a star in the demo, thus collecting a star with input whatsoever.

How can one video game rocket-scientist be so based?

the thing actually "works"
but its all baked meaning that anything like reflections refractions or any transparency just doesnt work.

thats why the ulimited engine crap is now only being used to display 3d scans in cheap computers

This is fucking exquisite.

It's garbage for games, but good for prerendered things, and medical imaging

yes, what they made is actually really good, but the way they present this stuff, being all smug is what gets them so much hate

So it's not capable of making a moving object then?

idk, but if you move something that is baked it looks like shit.

it happens with polygons too

I would suck Pannen's dick. I'm dead fucking serious.

I wonder if could be possible to run them both together. Prebaked stuff, and then what we have now for characters and stuff.

The comments are priceless. How hard is humanity going to fucking push this game until the programming collapses into itself?

well games already do that with polygons, the first mirrors edge is a good example.

I think they should just focus on medical aplications and geographic maps instead of pissing everyone off

This one is legitimately great, if you want in-depth information about Super Mario 64's blinking systems.

because it's a scam that they've been doing for free aussie grant money for a long fucking time

Do we know if this guy is legitimately insane? Why does he have to know this game so well?

I think you mean for pencils

20 year old game and he is till analyzing it

He uploaded a new video just a few hours ago.

When will this fucking autism for this game end?

When we hit 0x A Presses. Which is actually maybe soon. Only a couple left.

Then we gotta move onto B Presses and joystick movement.

But Pannenkoek doesn't actually care about those, they're just fun goals to go along with the learning process. He simply wants to learn as much as he can about the game.

>I show an improvement that could be made to the BoB Mario Wings to the Sky Coinless/Capless/Cannonless strat that I showed previously [youtu.be/ucK9bqmgnJA]. In that video, I used a pre-set HOLP to release a bowling ball clone at the 5th secret, which I then used to have Mario instantaneously reverse directions in midair via the bowling ball's knockback. However, upon further investigation, I found that this wasn't entirely necessary, as cluster I was close enough to the 5th secret so that Mario could simply slow down and reverse directions himself. Thus, a better method is to use a pre-set HOLP at cluster I itself and remotely release 2 goomba clones there. Overall, this new improvement reduces the required number of goombas from 45 to 38, saving 7 goombas overall. Additionally, I estimate that this would save about 6 minutes off the run.
Amazing stuff. Makes me wonder how far he can push the limits on this game… and why nintendo won't just give him the source code already.

How many A presses does it take to kill yourself?

What is this sorcery and when can we see more of it?

0. It's really easy to kill yourself, and killing yourself is in fact used to save a couple A presses during the run.

Your assumption/pretending that I was still talking about the game made me laugh thanks if anything for that user you have a nice day.

holy shit an actual newfag, it's fake you philistine

I love this man.
Such unrivaled refined autism in one being. He is an uncorrupted source.

Fuck you Henry!

but we can do better: if you kill yourself and hold the A button down, you can kill yourself several times with a single half-A press

I truly believe some tragic accident moved this guy's autism, like a copy of Mario 64 killed both of his parents and now he's sworn revenge on Miyamoto by breaking his magnum opus in front of the whole world.

jesus

you know a challenge is autistic when completing it requires trigonometry.

It's not the same without his voice

(god damn checked)

what jew?

Why would you want it to?

Right? This is exactly what I was thinking. Everyone here cries about casuals and then when some people take a game more seriously than they do it's "wow look at these no-lifers".

Pannenkoek is really damn autistic, but I find his videos to be amazing.
I will never have the level of dedication or love for anything in my life that he has for Super Mario fucking 64 of all things. He's a testament to mankinds endless potential.

Pannenkoek is king of Holla Forums

And like a king, he should never communicate with his peasant folk.

It's sad that he was bullied so hard for Rolling Rocks 0.5xA that he stopped commentating his videos.

Wasn't it just that commentating his videos takes time and effort that he can't deliver all that often?

I mean that's what he says.
But the fact that watch for Rolling Rocks is his last commentated video and the fact that he still uploads with captions, which are arguably an equal amount of effort, indicates that's not the case. The guy created a beast even he could not control, and he regrets it.

Here's the argument against it. On top of synching up the timing of each word, writing down the transcript of everything you've got to say, when you're talking, you're also taking care of your voice, splicing up multiple takes so you don't have a cough or a car comes by your house, reediting the video directly rather then just pasting it over as subtitles, caring about timing of something you have to hear and not see, editing out little diatribes when you went too long on a little detail, and hearing the sound of your own voice.

It's a bit more effort then text is my point.

cuckchan is calling for you

That may very well be true, but he made a 3 minute video about other button challenges that would have been a cinch to add voices to and if it was really too much effort to record voices, why would he still have recorded Rolling Rocks which is his longest video to date?

Because every time he uploads a half a press video he gets the same comments over and over.

What if you're holding A before you turn on the console?

That's just TJ Henry Yoshi though and everyone knows he's a faggot.

The electronic jew

Nothing they made was by any definition "really good". They used existing technology for SVOs with a run of the mill voxel renderer and called it "unlimited detail". It's complete scam bullshit. Nothing they have made is original or of any value.

He did nothing wrong.

That fucking ending got me good.

That wouldn't work. The console needs to be on for the button command to respond.

Thats cute.

This guy's great
I hope he never stops doing this

isn't this an ancient edit?

the number of times a person presses a certain button is not fucking important
why would an arbitrary limitation spawn SUCH intense sperging? never mind the absolutely insane sperging about half presses?

Not according to Jewgle:
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3nfgyt/what_do_you_like_to_collect_and_whyserious/

It is arbitrary, but extremely interesting either way.
Personally i find it to be a way more interesting way for the game to be played rather than the standard hunt for 120 stars. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

it's not healthy to put such importance on some sort of "interesting limitation" others came up with
it even catching on as a thing at all is lunacy in itself

ITS THE FUTURE

It just fun. Some people find their fun with challenging themselves in these types of ways, while others may appreciate more simple types of entertainment.
While i agree putting entertainment ahead of things such as an education or work is not healthy. This goes for all types of entertainment though and not just the A button challenge, so in the end it doesn't really matter.

…Farmer John of Farmer John's Corner?

Anyhow it turns out this asshole also knows how to break the world with just a handful of pebbles.

What the fuck?

not really the angle I'm arguing from, so I won't really disagree with all that

That reminds me of me, only with erasers instead of pencils and not nearly as dedicated

I weep for the future

This man just keeps on giving.

AUTISMUS
U
T
I
S
M
U
S

u wot m8

Did you not graduate high school, user?

I can understand if you do not know how to solve a triple integral, but some basic sines, cosines, tangents and wave functions should be easy enough.

It's literally high school algebra. It's pre-calculus shit at the very highest.
You should be ashamed if you don't think Trig is basic. You have an argument when it comes to proving complex trig identities, because that shit is pretty unintuitive, but not trig in and of itself.

This nigger walks into the club and builds up speed for 12 hours on your girlfriend, what do you do?

Well, I would turn him by a few millionths of a degree causing him to misalign his QPU's and as a result him being stuck in a parallel universe.

Nobody uses trig in everyday life, algebra is useful for interest rates and basic math formulas, but the closest normal application of trig is finding the distance or height of an object, even then it's not needed since people will just use their gps or google it.

Stop posting

I yeah get where you're coming from but did the person use trig themselves or did they just feed their gps their destination and wait for it for the results?

retarded.

i dont understand any of this. is this speedrunning? no a presses? why? he's clearly jumping, is that not an a press? what is this shit?

Confirmed for underageb&

When you press b while running you do a dive, which isnt an a press

the video in the OP is the start menu demo reel, he's not pressing A, the game is pre-recorded jumping for mario

I don't even know what the function of it is or its purpose in any practical application. I just know it uses triangles and looks cool on chalkboards.

yes I failed math a lot and ended up having to do an internet baby course my senior year in high school

It's not speedrunning. It's actually worse than speed running. It's hindrance runs, which require more skill, sure, but the point of not using a button is supposed to be you don't rely on a cheep trick or something of that nature. This is a platformer. The aim is to jump. It's not like limiting yourself to no rolls in DS or no styles in DMC3. It's just pure auts.

Nigger, "basic" means elementary school.

No, "basic" means simple or fundamental. Somebody failed his fucking high school English classes too, apparently.

so he is manipulating spawn points and doing nothing else?

but why in the demo? this seems like multiple hinderances. "can we get stars with no a presses by manipulating spawn points in the demo by triggering glitches?" i just dont understand the appeal of this at all.
it cant just be autism, i understand most autism and this is beyond the scope.

Correct.

The demo assumes Mario will always spawn at X and face Y, but he alters the values, so it desyncs somewhat

It's an idea for a no A press run, making the demo put you in places in levels to gain stars with no a presses, but it's dumb and just the same as putting mario next to all the stars. Just fucking hack the game to give him all the stars, god dammit.

he clearly pressed A to talk to the pink obombombombo

Yes, he was explaining the corollary of what altering the spawn points for the demo could be used for, and the conditions required to get them into the cannon, even though it requires A presses. It's theorycrafting.

That's the thing that pisses me off about normalfags in school.
Without knowing how to handle at least angles, trigonometrical funcions and rectangle triangles you'll be basically treated like a fucking dunce if you ever decide to get some higher education like STEM or such. Once you're past highschool, if you haven't learnt that then you're on your own buddy, nobody ain't got time for teaching that.

ok, so he's editing values for the sake of making a theory. but someone doing this for real would find ways of doing this without hacking or editing values in the game?

It clicked for me once I've found out what it's actually based on and used for. Think of it geometrically, in terms of a circle.

With any function y=f(x), you give it an x value and you get a y value in return. You can plot this on any graph. You can graph it from values from 0 to 1, or from 0 to infinity, the scale doesn't matter, and there will always be one possible output for one input (by definition).

If you look at a unit circle (the radius just barely touches 1.00 in both the X and Y axes), the tangent is a line that intersects the circle at exactly one point on the edge and runs perpendicular to it. At X=0, the tangent will be a horizontal line, and at X=1, the tangent will be a vertical line (also called undefined, because there are an infinite number of results).

What if he also uses QPU displacement to displace the spawn point?

Trig is really easy to teach yourself faggot. And otherwise, not every fucking job requires trig. In fact, most jobs where you work with your hands won't require much math outside of determining product movement, which is algebra. Accounting doesn't require trig, and neither does fucking anything besides landscaping and any type of industry where you are planning the buildings. Not everyone is good at everything, but everyone has something they can be good at; trig is not required to survive or even exist in most ways. So fuck off, kike.

Yes, exactly. It basically went

Thank god i'm a cook.

(id and post checked)

I know. I used to program a lot and could get everything down up until it required trigonometry. Mostly in flash games where I had to make a cannon fire or a character jump. I have actually tried. I understand its important but I cannot ever seem to wrap my head around it.

Thanks, user. I was able to follow through most of that. You make more sense then most of my teachers back then.

so how do you shift those spawn points around intentionally without hacking?
how do you talk to obombomb without jumping?
how do sleep at night knowing you use your complex problem solving ability to figure out ways to get stars without pushing A?

has anyone made a mod that fixes the camera in this game?

I can't find the video he talks about that in, but yeah, by dying to something in a PU while your last frame was on a piece of rotating geometry, your spawning displacement in the demo is equal to the distance from the center of that piece of geometry multiplied by some angle math i can't be fucked to do right now.

Based on what I saw briefly in the video, and without any other knowledge, it would appear that dying makes Mario sit down and stay still. When the game state changes back to the title screen, he has a fixed position. However, doing this on a moving platform means the position is constantly changing and isn't fixed, so that very last frame would be the offset for his new spawn position.

It's probably more complex than that, involving specific memory addresses and specific edge cases. For example, loading a file would just change where you spawn in the courtyard, but it's obvious you can do it to affect the level spawns, themselves.

As for changing it to specific values, it's just a matter of being at the right position on a spinning platform or what not

Trigonometry is on
FUCKING EVERYTHING

What the fuck

The most immediately obvious application for it is getting properties of a triangle based on the properties you already know. This is useful because triangles are all over the place.

Try (or imagine) drawing a triangle with one side 5 cm, one side 4 cm, and the angle inbetween those sides 90 degrees. There's only one way to draw that triangle, so for the description I just gave the other angles and sides are fixed. Every time you draw them and measure them you should get the same result. Using trigonometry you can calculate them instead and get the exact answer.

Second year Software Development student here. I don't know any of that shit, AT ALL. I also have a 4.0 GPA.

He could also be using his powers for evil.

He already is

When's the last time you personally used trig in everyday life, not a computer program that used trig, but you, yourself using trig math.

Yes, that means elementary school.

I studied telecommunications.
A whole fucking lot actually.

I also was trained to use a lathe a long time ago, guess what, trigonometry is there too.

Is this right?

[spoiler]Yes, it really is this easy for me to get lost this quickly.

sorry for the autism[/spoiler]

You mean x^2=41. The answer is the sqrt of that

oh fuck I was supposed to add

Well, you added while indicating a multiplication.
There are deeper problems with you, user.

Reported. Keep Holla Forums shit to Holla Forums.

Yes. This that is what I meant.

That method has worked almost every other time I've tried.

I'm getting pretty drunk right now while I wait for my pizza. It gives me courage to face my high school fears, but hinders my cognitive ability.

I think that your brain knows what's up but your hands betray you.

Can a Syrian mudslime get a 3 bedroom house and a cushy government job in London without pressing A?

It's weird. While intoxicated my social anxiety and inability goes away almost completely, while my motor skills and speech become severely retarded. It's like I become a normal person trapped in a broken body instead of the reverse.

He typed [spoiler], which indicates he's a 4cuck.

Fair enough, though I was expecting I was talking to someone that doesn't have a engineering background. The average person will come across a situation where they need to figure out how much of something they need and they use algebra to figure that out but very rarely come into a situation that requires trig. If they do they'll just measure it with a ruler or get a computer to do it themselves.

No user, this is not speedrunning, this is a search of a god in binary data.

Literally never once read the word trigonometry in my entire education. This thread is the first I've ever heard of such a thing.

ATMs?

never been there. it works though. I used it in my first post with the hooters grill.

test

I've noticed that some people become obnoxious assholes or very quiet and timid. I've seen a bunch of different reactions than my own.

You've never had one of these math problems on a test? This is trig, granted you'll never use it in real life unless you into a career that requires it.

If he could hack the game from the inside, like Mario World or Pokemon, that would count. But he can't. What he's trying to do is simply learn as much as he can about the game. A Button Count (ABC) runs are a fun way to measure this.

Note that he is one single A press away from completing the game non-100% with 0x A Presses. There is somebody out there who is damn close to beating Mario 64 without pressing the jump button. That's impressive as fuck.

Can trigonometry keep you QPU aligned?

Yes, it is essential for any PU movement.

but how do you die in the demo without hacks? or do they die in the game? because if you die in the game you die in real life.

i wish

you think what you want young man. I've been here since 2013 after Ferguson.

Become a fucking teacher, what are you doing.

The point is that if you've never been to 4chan you're a fucking newfag. You need to get the fuck out and go back to reddit or wherever the fuck you came from.

What.

not your call to make

You need to get your fucking story straight, shill, because lately all it takes is someone saying they're from 4chan to get flamed. Now ,suddenly, if you came from anywhere else you also need to leave? This boards gonna die pretty quick if any of that shit happens. I left tumblr because of this same shitty attitude from the sjws.

Being a lazy no-ambition programmer graduate that works at Walmart while doing gamedev in my spare time

hes talking about how most of the people on this site came over during the gamergate exodus of 4chan.
people who have come after are usually either from reddit or something worse.
i dont think its wrong to assume that since very few people here were native Holla Forums posters.

i'd say if you came after the popularity of /ebola/ and the regular GG threads in pol and v. and ebola threads on pol as well as /ebola/ topping the ppm list… then youre pretty much a newfaggot.
but its not newfags that are a problem, its newfags that dont fucking lurk before posting and make themselves obvious

If you came here after the gamergate exodus, you're a fucking newfag. That event caused a huge influx from 4chan. The amount of people who were here before that was incredibly small, and those people also largely came from 4chan.

Yes it is.

If you came recently from 4chan you're an idiot. If you tolerated 4chan's shit after the first large exodus from there to here, you're a fucking cuck (and this includes the Holla Forumslacks who came a few months later when moot fucked with Holla Forums). If you come from tumblr, well that's self explanatory. Coming here from 4chan now makes you a fucking cuck and probably a newfag to 4chan as well, but never going to 4chan before Holla Forums really took off means you're still a newfag in general.

I remember learning things like degrees, but never saw that actual word.

i would rather have newfags than people who waited until the "second" exodus as in, the one after the main gamergate exodus
theyre a more thoughtful sort

I consider them to be newfags as well, so I agree with you.

Just press A you fucking autists

I've been here constantly posting for 4 years with nearly any issues. Except for a 20 min porn ban and a 60 second fun ban from Mark. Globally report me then and we'll see who gets permabanned.

Why don't you go back to 4chan?

Yes, actually. I did come here through the gg exodus after I kept reading about Holla Forums through posts from logicd. I wasn't even apart of gg. I could just see that I was the man out in whatever social change was happening in American and the rest of the world. I haven't been on my tumblr for 4 years. Same time I came here.

I kek'd.

gg was less than 4 years ago.

i think the climate that may have lead to gamergate was going on for a while before then. judging by how my former friend who got increasingly hostile was acting anyways.

Then it was before gg. I know I was here around 2013. I remember reading about people getting banned like crazy and 4chan's Holla Forumsgetting removed temporarily. My point still stands. There is always a bigger oldfag.

It was going on for a very long time, but gg was the smoking gun that caused people to flock away from 4chan and here instead.

That Holla Forums shit happened after gamergate, and the people who only left then instead of leaving with gamergate are major cucks who ruined Holla Forums.

There's always a bigger cuck too.

actually the 1st fappening was made everyone realize they were on a heavily edited board.

the threads getting deleted immediately that were about "5 guys" was also a big red flag for most people go leave 4chan.

Holla Forums wasnt deleting any boards related to either, and was the logical place to go.

Becoming emotionally attached like this is a sign of a mental disorder, but I don't remember which one.

Autism.

What?

That might be it, but I think it was something else. I remember some guy talking about a test where people would be ask to categorize a set of objects. In this case the objects were centered around eating, but he also said some people would form an emotional attachment and say something like "ah biscuits, I like biscuits with my tea." I don't remember what he said that was a sign of though.

T H I S

I thought it happened around the end of 2014, though? My memory is shit and everything in the past is all just one big lump to me, but that sounds right to me. I just remember the first January after the GG migration was when 8ch got really shitty.

Well you got me on a technicality. I know I was disenchanted by liberals and marxists in 2013 especially after seeing how their nexus reacted on tumblr after Ferguson, but my earliest post that I screencapped is on 12/13/2014. I remember being here and browsing way before then, but I must've been mistaken. You're still kinda acting like a faggot, but I guess I am a newfag.

Yeah, maybe you're the great white cuck then, user.

It's supposed to be for CP, only. My argument is that if being here since 2013 means I should leave the global vols should agree and ban me. Anyone who abuses the global report feature is subject to a ban themselves IRL.

Guys, I made a tumblr a few months ago so I could slap my art on a blog but have no intention of being a part of the community. Am I still allowed to hang out?

Not if you mention you have a tumblr no.

What if you just use it to find porn?

Not being against the global rule doesn't mean a lot, though. I don't see how it's relevant to anything anyone said.

For what it's worth, link spam and illegal content in general should be globally reported too.

sounds like you get bullied a lot, do some push-ups

pixiv too eastern for your tastes? Do you want to suck a feminine dick from a tumblr dyke?

When will it end?

In a gas chamber.

Yes

No, brah. Sperms got a ton of protein in it. I'm super manly and jacked.

I'm also really good at riling up Holla Forums when I'm drunk. I think this is third time something like this has happened. Regardless thats why I saged, and now I'm stopping.

Fucking CHECKED

Beautiful, user

This deepens the view of Pannenkoek2012 more than I thought was possible at this point.

He is truly a genius. If video games were not there to distract him I fully believe he would have been the next Tesla or some shit.

Checked. I can barely fucking count and I'm making 100k

The Omnissiah has granted this post fully half of the dubs of which it is capable.

Discussion of newfaggotry and tumblr is a disgrace to the thread.

The ending destroyed my sides

Depressed panda master race.

If he had been born in time for the space race, we would have beaten the USSR into space. All he would have needed was a plumber for New York, a corner, and a few weeks to build up speed.

This thread has been building up speed for over 12 hours.

Give or take 47 seconds

2QPUchan

I'm half an A-press away from just fucking jumping on you.

today at work while making a custom piece of hardware

this guy raised to memedom from that one comment, incredible

A-user, you can't! only 0xA pressers can get this little-girl's cock

So that's why he's doing it. Finally, I understand.

u avin a giggle? 0x is how TASers refer to those runs. I didn't put 0h. 0x0A is not what I wrote, either.

At last you truly see.

0xA and 0x0A are equivalent.

I don't give a fuck if I sound edgy, wouldn't fire be more painful and take longer than quickly poisoning the body?

That's actually kind of cute. Reminds me of when I did shit like that as a kid.
It might be a fun way to make your life less mundane.

I don't know if Pannenkoek's life could realistically be less mundane. He's already a fucking pen-herding turboautist that has broken an N64 game over his knee to a degree no one has really replicated with any other game. Maybe if he started somehow incorporating a loosh farm into his efforts, I guess.

x = √41, but other than that, yes. How about the angles, though?

Oh my.

I was thinking that picture the whole time, i am glad

I wish the SourceRuns guys would put an equal amount of explanation videos out and show their testing like he does.

I think some of the half life runs have streams explaining them

Archive here: archive.fo/8TI5k

IF YOU A PRESS IN THE GAME YOU A PRESS IN LIFE

Damn this is some impressive autistic faggotry
What the fuck

How many video games do you know that require trigonometry, user?

Telescience comes immediately to mind

Any FPS where you estimate projectiles that aren't hitscan

Fair enough. I wasn't saying trigonometry itself is autistic, just the the usage of it in a mario game of all things.

But he's literally using it to calculate frame offsets and shit to abuse the engine

True but I meant more in the style of his videos and with some illustrations and stuff.

Professor Layton, so at least six reasonably successful ones.

I've never had a problem, but I can fudge things if I fuck up

As a programmer this is way too fucking easy, so I'll raise it up to calc 3, which I used when /agdg/ing to make terrain.

this is some magnificent autism

test0