STALKER thread S.T.A.L.K.E.R

explain what this is edition

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/roadside-picnic-addons-pack-by-0x29a-v01-1422
mega.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009/downloads
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump cause the other thread is at page 11

Shilling my film again.

Make more you fag.

looks like stalker in cryengine

I like it. But I thought the guys outfit in the intro was cool but then the protagonists was a little large for the persons body and looked weird. All in all though it was awesome you should make more fag.

Make another one but with weapons this time fag.

im playing call of misery. anyone got any tips for some good starting loot? perhaps a rifle i can chuck a scope on?

Anyone got high quality Firelake music?

all guns are as good as their ammo. use what you have lots of ammo for, and upgrade when you can afford to

Pick a better mod, tbh.

any good updates to call of chernobyl? I havent played in a awhile, or some good addons for it?

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/roadside-picnic-addons-pack-by-0x29a-v01-1422

Next guy who makes the OP should include these links

They are the stalker general mod repos from 4/vg/

Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A

Clear Sky
mega.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw

Call of Pripyat
mega.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A

Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

Can't say if you don't tell when last you played

Look on the addons tab on moddb or the CoC mod repo

Oh yeah, I did arsenal overhaul. Not bad, I heard something about if messing with the balance. Looks like quest lines updated at well.

after lurking here for like 2 years I wanna try this series. Which one should I start with?

SoC, patched, vanilla

Do highest difficulty.
Niggas will tell you to play with crosshairs off but I would say its ok to leave them on until you get to the garbage.

Is the link in the mega archives the complete version?

Pretty good.
Gut gemacht.

Always one faggot who needs to shit things up.

Several things:
I give it a D for Damke, with a little focus it could've been a C for Cheeki, and with a lot of focus it could've been a B for Breeki or A for Anuuu. Keep at it.

I don't understand.

Oh, and wtf is STCoP? I don't get what is supposed to be.

Seconding for SoC patched. Always play on Master difficulty, the lower difficulties just make it so that every shot has a random chance of vanishing, yours or the enemies. Play either vanilla, or Zone Reclamation Project, which is pretty much just more bugfixes.

A weapon pack.

Alright let me try again. How does it differ from weapon renewal and AO?

No. No. No. No. No.

Stop with this fucking meme already.

Different damage and accuracy values and different weapons

I think weapon renewal just updates the vanilla guns

No, that's a myth. Only the bullets fired at you have a chance of disappearing. When you hear a bullet whizzing by you that shot was actually supposed to be a hit but the hit-chance RNG turned it into a near hit instead. In vanilla it goes something like this

There are also numbers that affect this for each individual weapon in their respective .ltx file

Close, it's 80/70/60/50.

Save yourself the time.

(You)

And still you faggots reply to him. Every time man.

Stop taking the bait. You're such a fucking faggot.

Requesting that image with a guide on how to mod the Stalker series

How hyped would you be if CDPR announced they got a license to make a spin-off or stalker 2?

I think their writers could do wonderful things with the concept and setting. Ideally they'd also poach some of the original devs and/or get 4a involved on the gameplay side of things.

CDPR is never going to make another game. They will play vaporware hell with CP2077 and just close doors like 3d realms.

Anyone have that screencap on "Zone Seeds"?

I can never get the SOC megalink to open, it's just forever stuck on decrypting folder data. Anybody know why this is happening?

In their case with Witcher 3 it might be a good idea to quit while they're ahead since it'll be really hard to beat that.

They've got to be doing something with all the new employees they're hiring, butt, 2077 had better come out with some gameplay this year or I'll be double worried.

I thought i was the only one who had this idea. There is so much potential.

I don't really understand why user posted these mega links since there are torrents for gog versions up on tpb and coc is downloadable straight from the mod page. Generals are cancer anyway.

Ray of Hope

Why does he look like such a Mongolian?

I posted them since there are some original content that isn't available on Moddb, mostly compilations or comp. patches. I think there's also some older mods that disappeared when FilePlanet went down.

The /sg/ thread on 4/v/ was actually pretty great for a while. We had modders coming there to discuss and take feedback from anons. There was one or two streamers that would showcase mods you hadn't played. While people from the thread shitposted in the chat and drank vodka.

I pretty nice sub-community of anons hanging out to talk about stalker related things, giving advice, recommendations and troubleshooting.

Soviet Union/Russia boarded both Mongolia and Finland, and Ukraine is only separated from Finland and Mongolia by a single country.

Fun fact, there's only one country between North Korea and Finland, or Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. And a single, different, country separating it from India, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Kyrgyzstan

C O M F Y

Anyone got a link for Shadow of Chernobyl complete version? Or is it a mod added to the game?

It's a mod, and a shit one at that. The only thing to like is the midnight radio broadcast with the shooting star (maybe it's sputnik?)

moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009/downloads

I got SOC from the mega archives link. I will try downloading it to see if it all works out