Fuck Guys

ITS HAPPENING

Remember City of Heros ?
Remember Statesman ?

Well City of Heros is still dead as fuck , and now you can play as the Statesman in NC Soft exclusive MOBAshit Master x Master

Why do you do this faggot

fuck you for getting my hopes up

You made me feel the emotion of hope again for a split-second, and then you ripped it right back.
I hate you, OP. Not a little. A lot.

somebody had to remind you all hope is lost for vidya
besides is better if you hear it first here

I didn't play cito of heroes, and missed out on a lot. And here I was hoping that I was going to get another chance.

Fuck you op, and fuck these kikes at NC Soft

every inch of my person hate you op.
IT'S FOR A FUKKEN ASSFAGGOT DEATH TO NCSOFT

FUCK OFF, ITS WAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT TO ALREADY START

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK DID IT?

If they've got private servers for things like Scarlet Blade online and Black Desert Online, I would imagine it's only a matter of time before someone does the same for CoH? I remember playing champions online for a while before realising that this was the original, which I always had great interest in playing tbh, fam. Being a villain in champions just wasn't possible, and in the end they took all customisation out of that game and just made it faggoty and gay Wouldn't a private server still be possible? Unless there's some kind of legal dispute I suppose..

GOD DAMN IT. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THE THREAD BEFORE THE 1ST!!

They drag his desecrated corpse from the vandalized grave they threw him in, only to attach him to strings and force him to dance like a monkey in front of us.

Paragon chat is the closest thing we have to a private server and it's just a chat room

MxM is actually pretty good.

no more freedom radio dance parties

im not mad
Im not mad
I'm not mad
I'M not mad
I'M NOT mad
I'MNOTMAD.
I'MNOTFUCKINGMADGODDAMNIT

Early April Fools?

The source code was all locked up tight by NCSoft so no one can make a server. We've got the code for the game, but no one has the code for a server. There were plenty of people, the original team who ran the game included, who tried to buy the IP from NCSoft, but they wouldn't sell it. All the people who were in the team to reverse engineer a server all gave up. So then it fell on the successor games that popped up In the golden age of Kickstarter Scams but it's been 5 years and none of them look like they've gotten anywhere. The best that anyone's gotten in terms of an emulator is Icon and Paragon Chat, which is just the character creator and an empty world to feel sad in.

CoH is in need of some autistic hackers to steal the code from NCSoft and then distribute it.

I bet you dollars to fucking doughnuts that the spiteful fucks deleted the server code.

Just wait for City of Titans to be finished.

Just let it go, user. They took advantage of you when you were in despair. They fed you lies so you would give them your money.
I'm sorry user, City of Titans is never coming out.

I was never in any despair you pretentious faggot. They fed me nothing, I've given them nothing, and they updated last month showing that the city builder they made is working.

I hate you.

MOTHER FUCKING MOBA SHIT

that can take time.
When was it shut down, 2014? 2015?
you ca usually wait for 3 to 5 years for a proper stable private server…as long as the company owning the rights doesnt try to fuck you up or something

the whole Aprils fools thing is mostly only in the US.
Maybe OP was from another country

It was shut down December 1st 2012. It's been 5 years. Hope is running out fast.

IT'S HAPPENING!!
THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!!