So can I just play all these if I don't feel like sitting through the anime? They look fun enough

So can I just play all these if I don't feel like sitting through the anime? They look fun enough.

I have friends with shit taste who are into the anime and have these games while I know almost nothing about it and I still had fun playing these with them. The combat is fairly simplistc but you can get okay combos off. They're like a waterered down multiplayer platinum game so it can be fun for a while. I don't know if they would be worth buying if you don't like naruto already though. And honestly if you have no one to play them with its hard to say if its even worth pirating

I would say that the games are Superior to the anime. Mostly because you can skip fillers

I know the games aren't really anything complex or deep. But they look simple and flashy enough to get some enjoyment out of, and they don't have eternity long filler like the anime.

Yes OP, they are fun and you do not need to watch the autistic series to enjoy the games.
Also if you want to see the anime just stop before the filler episodes of Naruto and jump to Shippuden if you want more of the characters BUT be warned, the storylines become really retarded and many deads and waste of time happens.
Watch uncensored of course

Sakura or Hinata?

This was something that I debated for hours back in the day.

Growing up is realizing you can have both.

Hinata because Sakura will betray you for Sasuke at any second.
Also Sakura is a whore with bipolar dissorder

The only worthwhile thing about the franchise is the games. So go ahead.

Hinata, as Sakura reminded me too much of my sister, in that both are shit. Kinda like this thread.

I'm still in disbelief that Nanashi actually drew this and it was cute and vanilla as fuck

I want the 5head to give me head.

They do a decent enough job of summarizing the anime so I would go for it if you're looking for deep game mechanics this isn't the place for it though just a general fighter button-masher if you just want to play something mindless.

I'd fuck Sakura any day but marry Hinata of course.

Superior doujinshi coming through. It was actually pretty cute.

Hahaha.

That is nanashi, you dumbass.

The only good nanashi stuff is the lolidom stuff. The rest is either Naruto shit, or garbage where the girls get turned into hideous cumdumps.

Honestly compared to what you posted it is better drawn and closer to the source material I never understood everyone drawing Hinata with huge tits when as you can see from here they're not that big but I understand some dudes are into that like Sahara Wataru with his Sakura drawings they can draw the characters however they want.

Easiest choice in my life

Temari and Anko are superior

There's also the exhibitionism stuff and the breast and genital mutilation stuff.

True Hinata is a loyal waifu.

Pure coincidence

They know.

I can personally only recommend the first Storm for more health, smoother graphics than any later game and being closest to the PS2 classics. Maybe 4 for the polished gameplay and amount of characters, but only as the recently released Road to Boruto special edition with all DLC included.

Storm 2 is arguably anti-consumer being stripped down so much and being so barebones just for smooth online and 4 still hasn't brought environmental interaction or customizable abilities. I'm surprised Storm isn't slammed more on Holla Forums for watering down a series so hard for an already polarizing franchise like nurutu.

Reminder fucking Kishimoto of all nips was one of the first to blow tumblrtards and cucks the fuck out. That global salt when that ship was finally confirmed was legendary.

What?

Naruto and Hinata's kid. While Sakura is busy having a total breakdown and taking care of Sasuke's kid who isn't hers.

I'm not following Naruto for a long time, but…
I… I'm sorry, Kishimoto. You are a real human being and a real hero.

You can download the very last episode, its a nice ending.

>mfw seeing all these NaruHina doujins coming out
NaruSaku fags forever on suicide watch.

SACUCKRA

Sucks The Last didn't have a sex scene. The creator of Naruto could have definitely gotten away with it considering its overwhelming popularity worldwide once.

Salad girl really is Sakura's kid. Karin's in the photo with Sasuke and Sakura because she helped with the childbirth.

You're gonna love this.

One of the retards literally typed "Why did you have to be like my ex-girlfriend, Sakura?"

Did she ever fuck shark man? They could have some amazing hatesex.

Whatever you want to believe cucky.

Salad confirmed inferior and the reason why Sasuke left Sakura.

It was actually pretty cute to see the Naruto get a happy ending

At least you have ending.

There was also some sort of movie where they were in a parallel world or something and there was a Hinata clip I was interested in, but never saw because fuck Naruto. Anyone know what that was about?

Everything in boruto is inferior.

Short-hair Hinata a best.

Fucking Wataru not giving a whole doujin about this.

Haha holy shit, I stopped giving a shit about Naruto like a decade ago but apparently it became some sort of Harry Potter tier clusterfuck.

It's actually quite simple.

I completely forget the name of it, but a simple google would find it.

It was alright. All the characters have complete opposate personalities. Theres also alternate fates for some people. Like naruto's family is alive, and sakuras family is dead. Its especially poignant for sakura because she told her real family how much better off shed be if she was like naruto (having no family).

And she looks around her empty apartment first and likes it. And then very quickly hates it. And wonders if this is how naruto feels all the time. And has a nuce long cry the rest of the movie.

Oh and there was some shit about NegaNaruto that I didnt care about. I was teally there for "Juvenile Delinquint Hinata" and "Lecherous Weakling Rock"Lee

They didn't go back to what made The Land of Waves good?

Wrong.

Yeah that's the part I cared about. I should find it now that we're between seasons.

I'd play em for the hell of it. A lot of the fight choreography and direction is more interesting in the games than the anime/manga itself. The Kakashi/Obito vs Madara fight stands out. If Kishimoto wasn't so eager to jerk off to an invincible antagonist he wanted to create and marvel at, it could have made an interesting DBZ fight of two ninjas, each with a hax space warping eye against an uber ninja with an interesting win condition. But because Kishimoto blew his load too soon, there wasn't anyway they could feasibly fight him, so no interesting battle.

Indeed

That still trigger my autism to this day. What gives Kotaro Minami/Black RX his power is the sun-mutated King Stone.