4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you ride a motorcycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

undertale 4

MotoRacer!

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

A lot of games do that, but my fav betwen Sleeping Dogs or GTAIV TLAD.

frustration is still here

Morning everyone

Back to work today. So tired. Japan fucking when.

Didn't do much yesterday. Just got comfy and watched vid with a bud.

What's rustling your tiny spider jimmies?

Well, at least you got rest…kinda.

Good taste user. Hows your day goin?

I stayed up yesterday on like 3 hours of sleep so I could enjoy nowork. Slept 8 hours last night though.

Skyrim

waking up and going back to sleep only to have a shitty dream keep on happening

Morning folks
So hungry this morning, the muffin only made things worse
Dropped like $150 bucks on more vita games a couple of them went on sale an hour before I ordered them though
It's also almost been a month since I ordered Super Robot Wars V. I have received two copies of valkyrie drive from the same guys since ordering.

GTA Vice City

Sleeping is ignoring work dumbass.

Well you're fully awake now, right? Probably won't have the same dream two nights in a row.

hey smokes

RIDE RIDE RIDE

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Know how that feels.

What vita games you buy?

I want to do stuff on my days off and not just sleep.

I can only imagine that the new lines in their now garbled format would be a complete bitch to try to properly translate. At least with her combat, idle, and trade text, the person doing it had something from the prior game to work off of.

I'd say Crash 3, but those motorcycle levels sucked. Aside from that, not real sure I've played one with one in it.

Can a monowheel count?

give me the muffins and things wont get worse for you

I don't know

Make a sandwich, that always works.

How are ya fam?

Speaking of Japan.
>>>Holla Forums9610018

doin' fine. I go back to work in 10 hours. I'm just relaxing right now.

Really sleepy. Barely slept last night, spent basically all day working and cleaning my place. Which is weird, because I skipped breakfast and then lunch.

Now it's raining at night and I am max comfy with that sense of accomplishment that is so rare in the NEETlife.

You can do a shitload one day and rest another. I don't get how this is a dilemma.

No.

Welp it was bound to happen eventually. Maybe I can work there now.

I only have 30 minutes.

I'm sure you'll be fiiiiiine friendo. It helps if you're watching something as you're falling asleep probably since you'll probably just dream of that. Doesn't work with lewdie vids though apparently.

Morning. Went to help my mom with some stuff at her place today and she gave me this really bright laser pointer because they accidentally sent her two. It's pretty neat. If I point it at my hand for a bit I can feel the heat from it. I like it. Got to Jupiter Lighthouse in GS2, so things are going well. Only rough patch so far has been trying to decide between the Cloud Brand and the Hestia Blade/Mighty Axe for Felix. I expect I'll just keep the Cloud Brand until I find the Phaeton's Blade, and then pass it on to Piers since Garet will be coming with a full set of cursed gear and the Cleric's Ring.

What are some things I should avoid doing when talking to the girl I like?

I always have boring dreams. How do I get exciting dreams?

Toukiden 2, Shiren, estival versys and dungeon travellers 2
Toukiden and Shiren dropped around $10 each between placing them in the cart and checkout.

Gonna have to wait a few hours for it but sure

Gonna have to wait till after work for a sandwich. Unless I want to drop like 4 bucks on the mediocrity that is timmies breakfast sandwiches

And you don't work either. Get a job bum

Thats what video games are for fam

GS2?

Golden Sun 2.

Taking it easy? Always a good thing between shifts.10 hours is a lot of time though, how do you plan on filling it?

I really need to.

How do you get better at genuinely smiling at people? I had a girl tell me my smile was fake a long time ago and it destroyed my confidence in smiling because I'm worried I'll come off as phony or creepy.

any of your fetishes. or intellectual and logical conversations.

Can you pop balloons and light matches with that laser beam machine?

Thought you were already playing toukiden or was that someone else?

Maintain eye contact, don't fidget, keep your voice level and strong, be dominant.

Enjoy hell

JUST DO IT

Get a retail job, it really helps. It sucks but you'll get better at smiling and socializing with people.

I'm not going to be "that guy" at work

Do it the Heath Ledger way

sleeping for at least 7 of 'em. how's texas treating' you? summer's coming back soon.

probably

what's the wattage?

it doesn't take that long to bake them

practice in a mirror

Does that legit matter?

Loved hearing "Obsession" start playing again too. I knew the OVAs had the same composer, but hearing that make a comeback was very enjoyable.

Doubtful, unless you're some breed of shitskin.

Other than lucid dreaming, dreams are a reflection of your consciousness. Basically if you got a ton of neat shit going on in real life, you'll have neat dreams, and if you're veggin' out most of the time your dreams will kinda be lackluster.

I'm at a movie theater right now, and I'm a little stuck. I have a hard time coming up with anything to talk about with coworkers and suck at keeping a conversation going, so I usually don't start talking to people. plus I have canned lines for most customers already so I'm not standing there with nothing to say.

shiiiieeet

Canadian?

I don't think it's that strong. It just burns a little. I still like it though.

Writing's too small on the label for me to read.

it does to me. I don't want to come off as some serious tightass who doesn't know how to have fun.

well what kind of laser is it then?

Nigga it's a job not high school

Nigger, was that grill even pretty or cute? Even so, why does it fucking matter? They probably just think you're a sad individual or something now.

yes I do

I kept a dream journal until things got too vivid and weird. I also hear caffeine right before you sleep gives you some crazy dreams

Someone else

I didn't bake any. I won it from my cup of coffee

Yes
apparently the Phillipines got its first timmies recently too though

On that note:
I fucking hate that place. At least that time for whatever reason, there were no monsters in the actual dungeon. Was really getting fucking sick of those Mu Guardians and rezzers.

I never talk with my coworkers honestly. Don't care to. But its easy to share bants with random customers cause they are new and you'll most likely never see them again. Try it sometime.

If you can sleep

keep'um

I tried to play vidya to get a sense of accomplishment a few days back.

You would think a simulation game would try to be realistic, at least to the point of simulated citizens using a thoroughfare like normal living people.

It's blue and about the size of a pen. That's all I can say.

Oh look actually helpful shit for dreams.

Forgot to ask, how do I make my life more exciting?

Whats a thoroughfare?

Not really. It's not a big deal anymore, and it doesn't matter if I never run into her again. I'm just trying to get over the mental block in brain. I know it's completely insignificant in reality, but I don't how to get myself to really believe that is the case.

Sleep well whenever you actually go to sleep, hope the 3 hours outside of sleeping are comfy for you too. It's starting to heat up here, and the weather is still whacky as always, yesterday we had hail but my car came out alright. Not excited for summer, the bugs are already starting to come out. How is it where you're at, hombre?

Takes about half an hour for the caffeine to kick in. Plenty of time to have a crazy power nap

Sweet dreams muchacho.

okay I can do that.

Everyone doesn't have to fucking smile. I've been getting that shit my entire life, just ignore it dude.

A general term for high-speed, high-flow roadways. It's not a term used in Simcity 4 (I don't think, anyway).

Basically, a divided 4-lane road in a city's downtown area with lots of traffic is a thoroughfare, while a quiet asphalt street in a residential area is not.

enjoy those electromagnetic waves then

if it was in your coffee then how could it be

one day

got cold tonight over here. been raining a lot too. it's all fine by me, but all hell breaks loose when the flies and mosquitos start coming out. and spiders start crawling in.

Honestly looking at a few threads on the front page, sometimes I feel like I got too old for this place

I'm going to point them near my cat and see what happens, if I ever find him.

Well exciting is subjective but basically you gotta do shit you like that you haven't done before. For most people that involves going outside and interacting with people.

Careful not to zap someone's eye out.

Maybe I'll buy some caffeine pills and try that then. Though it takes me half an hour to fall asleep most times anyway

Also ditch the canned responses

Ahhh ok. Never do much city driving so. That is pretty damn lame they don't use it then

I've felt that for years fam.

>going outside and interacting with people

Canada things

I promise to be careful.

he'd see it differently

ewwwww a maple coffee muffin

What annoys me is that the games/series I want to discuss would likely get little to no traction as their own threads at this point, due to their age. Would probably be more value in the board getting yet another shitpost/bait thread, as people actively (and stupidly) respond to those.

>yes I do
Ah, I see you're a man of ingenuity as well.

I went there once, the tidbits were underwhelming, at least compared to how hyped up they were.

I don't know how cats see things. But he likes lasers and this is more laser.

Not too big, I hope.

then what do I do when I don't know what to say?

Try it after an exhausting work day or something then

Timmies isn't all that great. I don't complain though since I get all my coffee free
McDonald's has much better coffee and breakfast menu here

Reminds me, we got rain last weekend here, and in the morning before I went to bed I found a big scorpion snoozing on the bathroom tile.

they see humans as cat like things and they can't see red or green

First thing that comes to your head. Will actually help you to think faster on your feet

Its even harder for me to sleep after work because I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my life

Good thing mine is blue.

You must.

small for now. I find a spider crawling underneath my bed covers not too long ago. I smack them on the walls to the let others know what's coming to them if the crawl in my room.

FUCK will probably the first word I think of because I have nothing to fall back on.

Sup niggers.

you're only seeing it as blue due to the wave length,

That reminds me do all McDonald's have A FUCKING LEAF in the middle of the big "M" outside the store or just the one I went to?

soup nagas are the worst

Basically only thing I do while smoking.

Hows your day user?

Never got any of the bastards in my house but I've been to places that had a few of them. At least they were brightly colored, relative to the spiders we get here.

I tasted it. It's blue.

did you, point it at your eye?

Bonjour, how's it been fam?

Threw em all out and the roaches are gone now. Good to know I still have standards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

worry not the roach you can see for the ones you don't see are more numerous

Past few days been getting like 3-4 hours sleep a day.Trying to fix things in life but this recent wave of insomnia has been killer. After several days days you start seeing shit.96 hours is the longest I've ever stayed up and shit man it's just fucking insane.

Never bothered to look. Wouldn't surprise me if they used a fucking leaf for the apostrophe though

Pretty sure all roaches can fly, they just don't really like to if they don't need to (like these stupid doves we get where I live that would prefer to slowly walk across the road instead of fly as soon as they a car coming at them). I could be wrong though.

Hmmm yeah maybe I should pour some beer in the middle of some glue traps. Roaches love the smell of Mexican beers.

You Canadians are a silly bunch, that's for sure. At least in the eyes of us Texans.

Time to hire a fumigator user

Been there. Hate when that shit happens so much. What kinda shit you see?

Not yet.

What we have out here are bark scorpions and desert hairy scorpions. They're pretty dull in color to blend in better with the environment, but if you shine a black light, they glow. The former are more of an issue, as they're apparently the most toxic scorpion in North America, and unlike most scorpions, don't have the decency to stay on the ground, instead enjoying climbing tree and walls and thus have more ways to get into your house.

Anyone know where I can listen to that John McCain propaganda broadcast from the Vietnam war?

shut up skellies

is mexican beer as good as mexican food?

if so gib

I wouldn't suggest it

Also, the bark scorpions are the smaller of the two anyhow, and thus have an easier time getting indoors than the hairy ones, which can be close to half a foot according to wikipedia.

Roaches don't seem so bad after seeing what a bedbug infestation can do.

Canada is a bit of a ridiculous place

I hear if you pour vodka on the bastards' backs they'll stab themselves to death.

I swear it has to intentional.

It was weird. Was at home and things just seemed off. I was on a binge of HWNDU stream watching and I went crazy and and wrote "He Will not Divide" on the kitchen wall with sweet and sour sauce. In the dark it looked like blood and spooked me and the next day after that was fucking crazy. I grabbed a stick in my underwear and walked around outside in broad daylight. Needless to say I'm on drugs now and apparently I have a personality disorder, or a "Weed induced Psychosis". Doctors just don't understand

I'd think a scorpion would be immune to its own venom.

The people were actually really nice though, which I thought was just a myth.

they're not, they use to on their females while they're dancing to get them nice and wasted so that they don't get murdered while doing the sex

I do that to. I've found I can win any argument if I'm in the shower, yelling at the shampoo bottle.

Oh, right. I think I have heard of that, actually.

I figured it was them stabbing themselves over and over that would do them in. Bleeding out, shit like that.

it's neat to see

Depends on the scorpion. To my knowledge, the bigger ones rely less on poison and more on the sheer damage their sting can inflict physically. Hence the smaller ones are the more poisonous.

So you were crazy before and the pot just triggered it or what? And what kind of personality disorder?

What did those dirty shampoo bottles do this time?

They are unless you get in the way of their coffee, cigarettes or if the person is a cab driver/Indian

they're all ambush hunters, very lazy very low metabolism so they can hibernate for months and months

Like spiders?

If I recall smaller claws = more potent venom

The little slut told me Trump was a Russian agent.

Schizotypal. Mostly because I got trapped into talking about pizzagate and other stupid shit. The weed probably would have induced it if I was actually smoking weed at the time but I wasn't and was actually starting to cut back so it could've been lack there of.

You sick fuck

All sounds like jewish trick tbh

Yeah well its pretty clear at this point Drumpf is working not only with Russia but also with the KKK and China.

Man they sure fucking love their cigarettes up there in Canada, I gave an older construction worker one of my Lucky Strike's, which apparently they stopped making in Canada for a long time. He really appreciated it.

It's funny, I was at a grocery store and the person in line behind me at the checkout said something basically to the effect of
I ask him why a KKK member would care about what's said on a news network that's basically 100% jews and catholics.
They're not wrong?

American cigarettes are without a doubt much tastier than canadian ones as well as considerably cheaper.
Camels are just shy of $13 for a 20-pack at my store.
I get my family to pick me up Marlboro reds whenever they go to the states
and Ontario cigarettes are the cheapest in the country because we have to compete with the reserves that don't get taxed/sell "contraband" for dirt cheap

They put me on a combination of olanzapine and haldol which then spiked my blood sugar so I stopped taking the olanzapine but remained on the haldol. It's all supposed to help me sleep but they barely have an effect and they keep shilling anti weed propaganda at me.

God damn that's about twice as much as they cost here.

Get better taste brah

Thats actually pretty hilarious

Enjoy your brain being fried

They taste like chemicals and nothing like tobacco. Hate them

The flavor never ends.

I'm eventually going to stop taking the haldol as well as I'm only using it temporarily until I can better manage myself. I've been through this bullshit before but I only have to wait another 6 months before they finally give up on me and I don't got to see them anymore.

Funnily enough I tried them because someone here recommended them to me a year orso ago
What would you recommend? Bonus points for charcoal filters

Yeah canadian cigarettes are shit

spooky

Best halloween candy as a kid.

Think you can get gibs for the crazy?

Of course

I suggest quit smoking while you can. Otherwise camels are better in my opinion. Either regular, wides, or turkish royals. Though I think they just changed up their turkish blends, dunno how those are now.

Also Marlboro 27 and southern blends are better than reds if you really want marlboros.

Oh look at the connoisseur over here with the sensitive palate and a functioning nose, able to "taste" things and "smell" things. You make me sick.

Is it possible to buy cigarettes that aren't "self-extinguishing" and don't have weird vinyls in them that taste like ass and give you even more cancer?

I don't smoke, I just know that a lot of smokers were pissed when those hit the market.

dildoes

Yes but you have to order duty free from outside the US.

already on gibs. NEETBUX is literally the best thing ever.Going to be getting a student loan in the fall and going back into school in the fall so anything helps until then.

How much money you make? Like could you save up and do anything cool?

it was slowly turning to shit anyways

I can hardly remember most of it anyway, last episode was like 5 years ago or something.

my rain of terror hasn't started yet so I'm not counted out

long silly storys and sjw shit slowly getting injected into it, when it only needed to be the group and so doing their thing

I might try come may, when I'm spending a long weekend with a bunch of non-smoker friends
The only American cigarettes I sell at my store and I still won't touch that garbage

Are they tasty?

I can survive off it. After rent I get about 200 buxx for food and vidya. Certainly livable but not necessarily comfortably

Oh well it's over now, just like pretty much everything else that was on at the time.

aye

you niggers are missing out

Well this thread is about as devoid of people as the universe is devoid of meaning, so I'm gonna bounce. Later guys.

Well in that case I should bounce too. Later smokes.