What are some games where you get to play the bad guy? The closest thing I can think of is Overlord 1&2

What are some games where you get to play the bad guy? The closest thing I can think of is Overlord 1&2.

Is genre important?

Wizardry 4

Nothing too casual, but not really.
And I should mention that I mean I want to play THE BAD GUY, not like in Mass Effect where you're still mister good guy, only edgy!

You can't get much more evil than this.

What are some threads that aren't shitty template threads and actually have some content? Is OP a fucking bot?

Tried Dominus? You're a Ming from Flash Gordon tier evil wizard-king that decides the best way to defend his land is to poison the outlying villages, place all kinds of traps and break the invaders with all kinds of unholy abominations. And then capturing, breaking, mutilating and going impossible creatures to create the better unholy abomination. You also get to jump on your pimped out magic chariot and rain death on the vermin.

Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance, Age of Wonders, Eador and Disciples probably work as well.

Nearly every WWII game

pic

No

Age of wonders is shit, but eador looks interdasting.

dubs of truth

Well, to answer your related if you look directly in a mirror you'll see a faggot with terminally shit taste.

KOTOR 1 and 2

youre shit, get frozen

Medal of Honor
Call of Duty 1 and 2
Company of Heroes
Wolfenstein

You should have raped her.

was gonna say this

you need to teach her a lesson she wont forget.

She is much older than me so she would be the one doing the raping.
There was this one time she forced putting makeup on me and took pictures.

Damn fine choice
My Nigga.

No Dorothy no buy.

Never played but I'll take your word for it.

I guess, Dark Watch? It was this old PS2 game that came out in the mid 2000s.

All the Fallout games (1, 2 and New Vegas).

Those aren't even good examples because no matter how evil your character is, they are always the lesser evil to the narrative's antagonists.

star wars kotor 1 and 2 + dragon age origins

Not really. In planescape you are one of the worst things in setting, on par with evil path for mask of betrayer. You eat fucking gods for breakfast instead of worshiping them and in DnD atheism is the worst kind of crime. In overlord you end up as supersatan. In arcanum you can kill everyone everywhere.

Why can't you dumb faggots ever use the archive or just fucking lurk more?

Are you me?

Fallout 2 and Fallout NV

Castlevania: Aria & Dawn of Sorrow
They're considered bad endings though.

did they fixed archive?