I've got a simple request: name me some good vidya where the PC gets to an hero for a good cause

I've got a simple request: name me some good vidya where the PC gets to an hero for a good cause.

Anything goes as long as it's PC or emulatable.

Don't be a cunt, I'm asking a honest to god question here.

Dark Souls, I guess? Linking the fire pretty much kills you.

Dragon's Dogma

Much obliged. Got any more?

So this is just going to be a thread full of ending spoilers for games.

If you post it chances are I've already played itI'm still hoping for that I-can't-believe-I-missed-it fix, though

Darksiders, Final Fantasy X, Bioshock Infinite (in the DLC), Mass Effect 3.

If you didn't do this at the end you played Blood Omen wrong, and not just because of Soul Reaver.

And from a reasonable point, sure. But I'm looking for something particular.

Some of these are a bit of a stretch for good game or good cause your guy sacrifices himself for but off the top of my head: Persona 3, Far Cry 2, Dragon Age Origins, Nier, Nier Automata maybe probably I haven't finished it yet pls no spoilerino, Metro Last Light, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, and Wolfenstein TNO

It's up to player choice at the end, and if you're paying attention, you'll know it's for the best.

Also a damn good game, borked score system aside.

It felt good killing everyone that brought dishonor to the clan

Maybe the first deus ex. In one of the endings JC effectively is not himself anymore and therefore dead.

to the klan?

fallout 3..

I appreciate the effort, I really do, but I didn't ask for shit vidya where the PC gets to an hero for a silly cause. OK, Far Cry 2 probably gets a free pass.

Whether the cause was good is debatable

As long as it's worth dying for.

Fair enough. Maybe Red Dead Redemption, the ending is a mixed bag but basically you die so your family can live, though some may debate that's what you died for, it's certainly your final act. Whats nice is that's not even the final ending so you both get to sacrifice yourself and get a satisfying ending.

Play Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero. You'll jizz through your desk

Depression Quest.

I don't know user, I've got a pretty thick desk.Not a flyfag but it could be interesting, thanks.