who will be leftypol's mascot for the upcoming meme war to bash the fash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjpTmng9bV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i feel bad for the artist that created pepe

gondola

Who else

Use an ant

I'm not ready to give up pepe and wojack.

Why not Communist Ants, Holla Forums?

I thought we agreed it would be spurdo and wojack? Also, /r/ing Soviet spurdos/gondolas

Dat boi

all Pepes are my property.

Cats

This is a very good choice.

He's probably the only true Holla Forums mascot. He originated here (in meme-form, obviously he existed way before Holla Forums), he's frequently used here, and I don't think I've ever seen him used outside this board.

Ants are natural leftist

if anything Pepe is Nazbol. Pepe was born of the alienation and self loathing of a million NEETs. We can't let such a powerful symbol go to waste

I always felt Holla Forums should embrace their chadness.
What meme shows how much of a chad we are?

obviously

Who else

It's gondola
We are all literally gondola

Social ecology and rare Pepes or death

You know it to be true.

Dunno why but this reminds me of Rescue Rangers

They're pretty similar.

Gadget was a sexual awakening for me.
So was Monty

I'm not sure. I mean pepe is a cartoon frog, Stirner reflects an ideology that not everyone on this board agrees with.

I must be weird, I watched that show religiously as a kid but never fapped to it.

Gondola is better.

Well then stick to cats

A cat is fine too.

Jimmy Dore, obviously

Do you really need to ask?

agreed

I wonder…

What's better than a cartoon drawn by Engels himself?

Cats you say?

Disgusting

yup definitely gondola

wojack paints leftists as pussy fuckboys and we are in desperate need of a sympathetic figure. Bernie was the first of these, Gondola is by far the least threatening and most sympathetic of the mythical meme characters haunting image boards

Lamppost pepe and Paddle Stirner

Fuck off not all of us are "chads".

but it's so easy to be one.

You have a chad deep inside you waiting to give birth to itself by fucking your inner stacy. Let him out of your metaphorical mouth, a meme athena born of your pathetic beta body. Let him neg and dominate your enemies

Yes, embrace Chad.

Memes aside

chad leftism is a POWERFUL tool for getting potential reactionaries on our side. Especially LEO's and Military personnel

The problem is that this sort of stuff will attract limp-wristed antifa faggots who think they're alpha for fighting people on the street in groups.

Yeah, especially in the way they serve their queen.

trash.
anyways, feels guy was always my favourite

it's organic centralism, user

The Queen is the economy, it is what keeps the colony going.

Ants are true collectivist

The queen does not make any actual decisions.
She can't.
She doesn't know what's going on outside of the hive.
She just lays eggs.
Ants make decisions collectively by initiative and by voting by secreting pheromones.
It's actually a collectivist direct democracy.

I guess commies don't like anything unless it's forced

I wonder…

Also true for honeybees who will discard their queen if she's not good enough, and raise a new. Workers decide where to live and where to forage.

The only maymays leftypol has made so far is that one smiley face with the sunglasses.
Also we make fun of Jason Unruhe

Alunya and stin stins

Here's a fun fact: How about let's not scare the normies away by attempting to base our utopian society off that of insects?

How can you say such things when normalfags post pepe even after his Nazi makeover? Commie Ants/Bees are literally no different.

Dumb nazbol

Because the comparison is actually apt.

Humanity is the only mutualist ape, and ants and bees are also mutualists.
They have non-mutualists cousins, but you've never heard of them because mutualism and direct organic decentralized democracy breeds successful species.

I know it's you Holla Forums. Get out of here you can try screw with them when we're done demora- reeducating them

Now that you mention it I can see how a chemoreceptive swarm with a couple neurons per drone is equivalent to human agency and culture. How could I have ever picked this for a psyop?

Seriously, I know all the "Destroy America!" and commie ant bullshit appeals to you, but it'll drive normies away like kryptonite. Awaken class consciousness, then drop the bread book or whatever on them. I'm personally voting we go for porkie, since a lot of dems are pretty pissed about the billionaire cabinet.

Oh stop being paranoid, you should know normalfags will eat anything up if it looks cool to them

That first one is probably the best political meme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjpTmng9bV4

Why not a pigeon? They spend most of their day shitting on private property.

COMRADE GONDOLA OR BUST

Pidgeons are disgusting.

He's porkies property now

Anyone who says this unironically deserves to be shot.

We should at least pretend we won't just turn into Porky 2.0 after the revolution.

But Oolong is so cute! Here's another shot.

Better hat placement.

Although I'm just now learning the Happy Feet penguin is named Mumble which is a terrible name.

Could go with whatever this Cheburashka thing is.

it shal be.. Him

Any Dunno fans here?

Why would anyone need a single mascot, we have a full army of characteristic memes rarely or neer used outside of here.

Alunya, Stirner, Porky, Gondola. Just use them all.

And we have a small army of political ideology catgirls.

Squidward, of course!

Alunya/Rodina, Stirner, and Porky are all good as well. The ant thing is cringy. I don't want to act like a mindless collectivist ant. I am a fucking individual.

Alunya is not even cute; why do people still think this needlessly complicated, try-hard cat has any potential in the great meme wars?

Sorry tripfag, internet memes have influence over culture in the modern world, and influencing culture is an important part of gaining political power.

I think this guy is ugly an unpleasant to look at

My grammar was incorrect, but yes. Holla Forums memes have made white supremacy seem common-place to shiteating lib journalists on Twitter (and anyone else bombarded by their bullshit), who then use their own journalistic platform to spread the content of those memes. Since no one places any trust in the media these days, the only thing readers gleam from attack pieces on racist Pepe memes is that racism is now more common. That is cultural influence.

That is almost certainly the point, my dude.

porky is the best candidate by far

he is also the most subversive

Instead of deciding on a new mascot, we should just shitpost every meme we can think of and wait until the AFL designates one as a hate symbol against the rich used by communists.

Indeed porky is subversive.

It's a shame Hillary memed this true. Pepe will always be an >>>/r9k/ symbol to me.