What are some good games to play while under the weather and cloudy from cough syrup?

What are some good games to play while under the weather and cloudy from cough syrup?

Zelda 2 is really comfy.

FFXIII was good for this, in my case. It was so braindead simple but still gave me enough of that video game feel that I could enjoy it, and by the time the illness was waning after a few days I was up to the good bit.
Breath of the Wild is also really good. It's one of the most chill and fun games in ages.

Cataclysm dda.

The answer is always Runescape

real life

Katamari Damacy.

People still play that?

i hope you have a sauce for that or aleast one with sound

With loosest definition of "playing" and "people".

When the heat death of the universe rolls around I'm convinced there will still be at least one person playing Runescape.

I recommend operating a vehicle or heavy machinery. Preferably in a way that might get you killed.

Please tell me it has a vagina. By the body shape i'm guessing no but it's still a possibility i didn't just watch a man in girl'sa clothes get assfucked by a hunk of plastic.

It's an ambush user.

one of my best gaming memories is having the flu, being drugged up and only awake for about 8 hours a day, and playing STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl all day.

I fucking hate that mission. Every time it starts I get a fog so thick I cant see further than 3 meters and if I try to leg it to the site it fails halfway down the stairs and shooting randomly into the fog for an hour didnt work either.

Drakengard.

Good answer, shit webm. His dick must be miniscule, you should be able to see the balls, fucking fags
OSRS is literally one of the most comfy games ever.

You can also play it for free now through the use of Bonds.

age of empires 3

Dwarf Fortress. Perk you right up dealing with issues. If you're feeling casul, go for rimworld, I guess.

It's not the same without cum. They should make dildoes that "explode" in you when they reach a certain friction, so you can simulate the cum.

I've always found Sim games to be good for this. Usually not too intense/action oriented, which makes good for the mental fog. Also, hilarious results can happen when you sim high as fuck.
SNES SimCity for maximum comfort.

Cumming dildoes have been a thing for a while, but I think you have to squeeze a pump.