Nuka-Failee: They're Crashing & Burning, No Survivors, Allahu Ackbar!!! Edition

After continuously running in circles, banning left and right with all his twiggy might, faggy doo is unable to quench the flames of justice. Gamers are up in arms & will not quit posting until they get what's right.
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/

It's a battle of wits and determination folks! Last man standing wins it all!
It's going to get infinitely crazier until the apex in April 11th. Thanks, Playtonic.

Brief summarization for these events:

Playtonic antagonizing backers
archive.fo/flccE

Pledges, Jontron being an incentive for the project before kickstarter.
archive.is/bjVdY

Loss of money.
archive.is/G7HLt

Jontron Gains
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

🔙To Be Continued🔜

HOW TO REFUND IF YOU BACKED OR PRE-ORDERED
You CANNOT get a refund if you complain about Jontron. They're cucks and for them it is not enough reason.

The way to get your money back and tell the cucks to fuck off is to use another reason. State "It is not coming to WiiU so I want to cancel my pre-order please I feel betrayed and that is not ok"

Additionally state the cheat codes from early Team 17 games are offensive to you (use the SJW emotion appealing)

Many fags got their refund this way. If you have yet to refund this is probably the best way to do so.

If you didn't pick the Wii U version then use the cheat code excuse once more.
You can also do chargebacks through your bank or CC holder. Just have documentation and some good solid reasoning. If you faggots want to use a "Fill in the blanks" statement that is solid then you should get on it.

Emails Here:
[email protected]/* */ (General)
[email protected]/* */ (Press)
[email protected]/* */ (Business)

Click your seatbelts folks, and let's see how BoringPotion handles this. We push this topic farther until either someone has a complete mental breakdown, Playtonic goes broke, someone freaks the fuck out or something else goes horribly wrong in the right way. It's no longer an 'if', but a 'when'.

🎊🎆Let's keep milking this cow dry. Ha-Hyuck🎆🎊

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LXZy3
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelations
archive.is/Smoxs
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&city1=Detroit, MI&country2=United Kingdom&city2=Glasgow
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/371094848/when-will-a-hat-in-time-be-actually-finished
gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/71369197
yuki.la/v/197342259#p197343021
archive.is/xRuXl
archive.is/E972c
archive.is/xyLSZ
imgur.com/gallery/7LEbHGc
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133261124635848133/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356340
archive.is/MoQTb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait to see Gamergate get blamed for this as well.

Burnt out old men just can't be trusted with money.

LOL

I'm gonna need some Reliable sources stating that Rich Black People commit more crime than poor whites. You know, for Red pilling purposes.

Sadly Switch users are good goys of the worst kind and desperate to play anything on their new shiny so they will probably buy this shit in droves.

Who cares
Stop being so autistic

let's just ignore this and cherry pick

The Switch version won't come out at launch. Can we make up fake news about it being a shoddy port/being too pricey/an always online requirement to deter Switchcucks from getting the game?

So whats the chance of getting on VPNs and going to their forums and finding out if the official Yooka-Laylee forums know where the caveman is?

unless the characters are shoved into Smash Brothers and every other Nintendo series with two or three amiibos I don't think your average Nintendrone will care.

It's not even getting a physical copy.

archive.is/LXZy3

They're going to fuck it up so bad and make it into a half-assed port programmed by pajeets after 1/4th of the backers refund their money. This is fucking delicious. I CANNOT wait to see just how worse they'll destroy this game, that is. If they decide to even make it at all.

At the rate things are accelerating, how will you react if it turns out they intentionally ripped off Wanda after all?

Apparently it was part of the FBI or DOJs annual crime report from 2016

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/preliminary-semiannual-uniform-crime-report-januaryjune-2016/tables/table-1
This?

They pretty much appropriated the jive feminist fridge from Rick and Morty

This is why screencaps and documentation is important. AC devs have proof concept first. It could almost be legal grounds but the characters are distinctly different. However, including an image with names dates and pics of both would be a great tactic to expose Playtonic's plagiarism on a social media level

Here's an updated version of that chart

I need Gamergate because I want to hug the lizard

I hear the Switch is actually the easiest console to port for, to the point where the people doing Snake Pass did it in a week or so.

ill be honest I can't read this shit at all. Help me out guys.

No that wasnt it. See if you can find Jons tweet. It was a white and black table. Very simple.

Also

What kind of shit publisher do they have, they only amplified the problem to an absurd degree, much higher than if they simply ignored people.

Wait, this is the wrong one
ucr.fbi.gov/ucr-program-data-collections#National
How about somewhere in here?
ucr.fbi.gov/ucr
Fuck. Hold on.

Its because they hire people who cannot into PR. Its baffling.

at this point I'm certain they do it on purpose because there's no loss in it for them. The either corrupt yet another developer or they kill of potential competition.

I wouldnt be surprised if it is intentional, no one should be this stupid to kill their game to kill their games' buzz in a week.

this, if they would have only removed his voice, and commented nothing, there wouldn't be any fuss

I'm not sure that even exists. I'm fairly certain there is Wealth-IQ study showing that (low income whites have higher IQ than high income blacks), but not sure about Wealth-IQ. JonTron could be confusing the two.

I'll send an email to Jared Taylor tbh.

not sure about Wealth-Crime*

Was he spouting Trumpcuck shit, or what?

No there is one where it shows blacks do more crime than whites. JonTron is absolutely right.

Care to post it? I saw one but the source was dead. I'm already contacting AmRen.

Ask Holla Forums. It was also talked about and shared in JonTron's twitter feed (though not by the man himself).

They shouldn't have done anything. They're obviously too old to understand that internet drama usually blows over in a couple of weeks, unless you fan the flames like they did and end up burning it all down

This one only covers the 90s, the one jon tron posted was the washington post I think.

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelations hip1999.pdf

I'm not saying the chart doesn't exist, I'm just tired of this being their only talking point against John Tron. Having a "John Tron was right" source list on hand would make things so much easier.

Listening to that video is severely distressing, but it's the reason he was taken out of the game so it has to be investigated. Anyone with a brain can tell Destiny is a Dork who only gets views from streaming, but having counter talking points on hand would really help.

I dont think this is a case of
OLD MEN
because there are rainbow haired people involved.

Playtonic itself is full of
OLD MEN
The question is whether the decision to remove Jon actually came from them or their SJW fuckwit publishers at Team 17

I have. There is no source.

Also here's this

For fuck's sake you people. Just use the source that Jon did
archive.is/Smoxs

The problem with JonTron is that he come out and showed his powerlevel. You need to ease your way into the conversation.

The problem with JonTron is that he can't debate for shit. Anyone who's watched an episode of Game Grumps where he argued with Arin about vidya can testify to this

Holla Forums please.

I was just too lazy to look it up.

You need multiple sources to form a concrete argument. Saying one source is wrong is easy, but 3? 5? 10? It gets much harder to refute.

It took me two seconds

lel Holla Forums btfo agian

this is by community income level, so it's not direct, but something, I'll dig more

forgot the source:

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf

Its going to be a similar story wherever you look. Anyone denying that blacks are more liable to commit crimes are the same people screaming that Islam is a religion of peace. Deluded retards. Useful idiots. The first up against the wall when the revolution comes. Holla Forums.

Are you fucking retarded? It's lower than the previous chart.

I know, but you'll need good numbers in case (((they'll))) ask, you can't argue with numbers

They can. They'll just deny the numbers exist or, if that fails, claim the numbers are racist.

These are the same people who are trying to force post modernism into science and mathematics

they are, and that's not a bad thing

Part 2

Who, Jon? The funny part is, I don't think Jon has ever expressed outright support for Donald Trump. He voted Obama twice, he supported Sanders. They're screeching now because Jon's claiming their screeching isn't helping them win arguments or the people's support

I think he may have gone a little too far with his claims (not necessarily because he's wrong, but because these statistics are often heavily manipulated, as black crime is often swept under the rug).
However, aside from semantics regarding how much more crime blacks commit, there is no possible way to deny the fact that they do, in fact, commit significantly more crime per capita than any other race.

If only there was a webm without the music

What about illegals?

yes, yes, but how the income level affects, that was the question, and there's plenty of data of the victim income levels, but not about criminals, oh well, I have to go now, some other time

Thanks. That works

Here you go, fresh out of the oven.

even Hispanics don't murder and steal as much as blacks, despite outnumbering them. It's really quite shocking.

I believe that as much as I believe 'illegals don't use benefits'

That's per-capita, dumbass. Besides, spics are in charge of the cartels that bring drugs over the border and poison our communities with meth, heroin, weed, etc.

Legalize it all

Brilliant!

I didn't finish!~
Bar Hispanics from entering the country

Nah, they are going to blame JonTron should the worst thing happen to them. If this game tanks or get cancelled or something, they will point fingers at Jon and say its his fault.

Don't get me wrong, Hispanics are highly criminal and generally disgusting people, but blacks are even worse than them. The only reason Hispanics are a bigger threat is that they're increasing rapidly, whereas blacks have a steady population due to murder and abortion.

He did, nobody that watches Jon watched Sargon's multiple several hour chats with him though.

sounds like a good way to bow out of releasing something shitty after you have the cash.

all i care about is whether the final build of the game is good or not. I couldn't give any fucks about Jontron or why he was canned.

You, uh, have seen the new models they've been unveiling, right?

Already tried it last thread, it's not going to work. Fuck off nigger

Hey look, it's the apathetic asshole who thinks they're better than anyone by not caring about anything!

Oh, I'm pretty sure this game is gonna suck either way, to be honest with you. Kickstarter backed games will never be as good as games funded by actual corporate dollars and overseen by more rigorous quality control mechanisms and the expectations of investors who hold developers accountable for delivering a finished product to market. People didn't learn from Mighty Blunder 9 that even if names with lots of experience in the industry are attached to the project, big dreams and begging for gimmedats from the average joe who has no power to fire your ass for not doing your job correctly will never a great game make.

I just don't see what firing a voice actor, who happens to be a shitty e-celeb who happened to have said something the Trump cult on this board agrees with, has to do with the fact that the game is probably going to be ass

If you go and watch the debate, it is clear that JonTron has a foot in his mouth the whole time. He was clearly unprepared for the debate, and said some vague things that could be misinterpreted. That is precisely what happened. If anything, JonTron was being very moderate in his views, which is the very definition of a "fence sitter", so to say that he "no longer wants to be a fence-sitting conformist" is misguided.

I'm just pointing this out because I think it's important to be as accurate as possible when recounting what transpired.

So you couldn't even read the OP.

Remember the whole situation with Dina and Mighty No. 9?
Yeah it's pretty much that. It's a wake-up call to people and it's making a lot of them realize this game is gonna be trash.

Jontron isn't full-on redpilled.
Yet.

When will playtonic take the brown pill

Clearly the answer is to make all the minorities in America rich so they don't commit crime.

Looks like someone can't into
>reddit spacing

Whoa shit, that's my birthday too.

What the fuck are you talking about, that shit was taken verbatim from the OP. Yes, I am aware that it continues to say that he received a spike in subscribers.

give link

the think is, destiny continusly interubted jon all the time and his mic was way louder than jon's. On top of that jon didn't make a clear senctence at all even so everyone knew what he was going to say.

destiny is just a very in making debates without geting triggerd all the time while screaming into the mic shit.

Playtonic employees follow some great people.

you are now my brother

Apparently Jon didn't even know it was going to be a debate, he got baited and turned up unprepared.

It always leads to Feminist Frecuntcy with these people

Hey look, it's the pathetic normalfag who uses a video games board as a platform to talk about his stupid normalfag shit woes and acts like everyone else should care.

Except it's a little different. In the case of the Dina thing, that was a clear case of the developers behind Mighty Number 9 showing incompetence at establishing good public relations and basically hiring some chick just cause of her boyfriend's recommendation. Regardless of the fact that she was not really as big of a megaman fan as she claimed to be and regardless of whether was half-lebanese liberal jew, she could have been both of these things and still competent at the job she was hired to do. Many of the people who work for the various video game companies and studios are not as big of video game consumers as their customers and may have a variety of personal beliefs and opinions Holla Forums might hate, but they are hired because they have experience and have proven themselves competent and that's all that matters. The warning flag during the Dina incident was that Comcept was clearly not a professional, well-oiled business who knew what they were doing. Here, while I'm not betting on the game being good, I don't think Playtonic trying to placate neogaf by firing Jontron as a voice actor for some statements he made that they didn't like will necessarily impact the final quality of the game itself

now this is even worse, not only got he interrupted the whole time and had a screaming faggot getting triggerd by facts. He also got actually baited into a livestream.

someone should point this out so people get aware of the sjw-twitch streamer tactics next time!

as the crash override chat log's have showed, these journo clique, leigh and the who's, actually hate trans. I don't know what exactley quinn said, i think it was something like burning them down. Also, they hate wu.

This made me think, how comes that these dev fag's do not know that wu and the sjwJournos are actually two different cliques? What we see here is someone who knows jackshit and just happened to 'Listen and believe'

it's a sheeple, he is exploitable
sell him something, quike

Top kek

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is this happening?!
All they had to do was not hire SJWs and just do the game and not get involved! I fail to comprehend how could something so fucking insignifacant suddenly be turned int such a clusterfuck! I bet Grant is pretty pissed about all this bullshit getting so out of hand. If anything I could almost say that someone is peying some group to hype this situation up. I mean, it's such an insignificant thing. I refused to believe all of it is happening because a 10 second clip of someone ECKing into a mic was removed from the game. There's something else here.

Friendo, it's saged. It doesn't matter.

The warning flag during the Dina incident was that Comcept was clearly not a professional, well-oiled business who knew what they were doing.
Do you believe that, even with the dev team's professional history, that Playtonic is any better at this point? They've shat all over JonTron for what amounts to an opinion, and they've shat all over their backers for refusing to allow refunds in lieu of this development.

Here's your (you), kiddo. Now, run along and let the adults talk.

If I understand correctly, the devs themselves are in favor of JonTron's departure and are also responsible for incendiary comments on Twitter. The point is, the devs are showing their true political colors; no one is twisting their arms.

This game looked shitty and stupid from the getgo. Why would you play this dogshit instead of just something actually good like Mario?

Oh so that's what you were doing.

So how has Jon reacted.
I think it would feel pretty nice to have friends and fans so loyal they are willing to watch a game crash and burn for bullying you

and just being liberal cucks.

The game development industry is filled with cliques of ideological people like these at managerial posts, who will then go on to recruit more people that think like them. This is how they spread their influence. This is how you do the Jew.

Leftists are mentally challenged. They always double down for the same reason they still think communism can work. They are incapable of learning from past mistakes and think their righteous indignation will shelter them from criticism.

When you have the emotional maturity of a toddler and think throwing a tantrum the moment someone does something you don't like will get you the praise and attention you so desperately crave this is what you end up doing.

Someone disagreeing with you might be insignificant to a sane person, but leftists are not sane.

The issue is not what they removed, but that they decided to remove something in the first place because of unrelated political reasons, and then poured jet fuel onto the fire by ridiculing and insulting people that financed your project.

You're goddamn reading impaired

No, but since you have no form of introspection I might as well reveal that I am mocking you because you keep doubling down on your stupidity. You made a mistake and now you're being laughed at for doubling down on it.

Professionally. He said he understood why they did it and wished them the best of luck. And this after all his former leftist "friends" shat on him, even though he was good to them and gave them exposure through his channel. Goes to show it doesn't take much not to act like a leftist manchild.

He also got a few thousand more subs out of the deal.

Also know as the "long march through the institutions". It's why I always say that the only way to keep this kind of thing from happening is to purge leftists from communities and never allow them back in.

Oh god, what the hell is up with my spelling?

So you're telling me the devs are sperging on purpose?

Give source please!

This one has counter arguments and sources.

Come to think of it, I've yet to see a single argument against communism other than "it doesnt work".

And Bolshevism was ruined by Jews that snuck in and killed everyone

Probably not on purpose exactly, more like they can't help but be opinionated dicks.

Mainly because there's a difference between actually arguing and just spouting half baked rhetoric

Any stats like this specifically comparing predominately white inner-city thug-culture crime rates with predominately black inner-city thug-culture crime rates?

I'm of the opinion that it's the thug culture that's the real culprit - a culture created and pushed by the MSM to drive a wedge between the races and create permanent class divisions, i.e. divide and conquer. Are blacks more susceptible to that culture, or is it just targeted at them the hardest? I'd love to find conclusive evidence one way or the other.

It was that blue faggot from Team 17 that made fun of people asking for refunds. Don't have the pic, but someone is bound to have it in the thread.

What else do you need? I mean, it's not just that it doesn't work, but it fails so spectacularly that hundreds of millions of gentiles die from starvation in the process, or you get reduced to suck a bunch of dicks live on a stream for a few bucks like women in Venezuela are.

I'm not the same guy, idiot. Go back to halfchan or wherever you dredged up from.

Right but is it an issue of resources being spread, a lifestyle people dont want, or there inevitably being a corrupt leader?

They're old men who don't care. They need retirement money and have nothing to lose by scamming you.
Let this be your lesson.

Yet you're still doubling down on stupid and getting mocked for it. Holy shit you really are retarded even though you just claimed to be pretending.

I like to consider the mechanisms of action. The how and why are important to me, in addition to the outcome.

Because it does not take into account human nature. No one is gonna give a fuck and make an effort if they don't get to own anything. Why should I bother to do a better job than the lowest common denominator if we're all gonna get the exact same reward for it, and even when we get it we have to share it with everyone else?

Then there's also the simple fact leftists have no fucking idea how to transition to a fully communist society. The further they have ever gotten was with Mao, and he ended up killing a hundred million of his own people from starvation in the process. There's a reason China decided to privatize large parts of their economy.

Sorry not interested in masochist pigs.

I'm wondering about this as well. What would have caused the previous reductions? It's not even released yet. A glitch or gap in SteamSpy's data polling? I know it's not 100% reliable by nature, but those are big drops.

It's a case of leaders and people going off half cocked without figuring out how to actually achieve the goal they set out. Think of it as setting off to drive across the country, but as soon as you pull out you remember you can't drive, but go on anyway because you're so damn desperate to get to your destination.

No, as someone else mentioned, they're placating NeoGAF, who collectively decided to write "strongly worded emails" to the dev team that begged them to get rid of JonTron after his opinions triggered them. In other words, we don't really know how Platonic would've reacted organically to the situation. As for a source, there should be some Twitter screencaps floating around somewhere.

I'd be inclined to agree, although I believe that Black culture idolizes the type of behavior that facilitates crime moreso than non-Black culture. A lot of these people live in impoverished areas, and they grow up watching their elders commit petty crimes in order to merely survive. I mean, how're you going to interpret simple theft when your superiors constantly rationalize it?

Don't give him any attention, user.

Argumentum ad populum. Just because many say something, doesn't mean it's true. Case in point, holohoax.

Do you realize I'm not this user
or are you just that retarded? You shouldn't even bother answering and just go off yourself since you clearly only understand to insult people when you have clearly lost and argument

It definitely does, but that "black" culture was created and force-fed to the blacks by the jews.

what the fuck is wrong with this guy's proportion? why is his head like as big as jimmy neutron and his body struckure like he came out of wind waker

And culture comes from a racial bias. You won't ever see whites create "thug culture" by themselves. Even the worst white gangs have better etiquette and rules than any sort of thug culture.

In short, calling it because of thug culture is the same as calling it because of race.

Cuckchan are losing their shit over this. They're reacting exactly like NeoGAF.

I didn't know Jews were around when niggers decided to climb from trees, because "black culture" is just a cowardly euphemism for nigger genes.

But communism is an extreme. Keep in mind it was invented by a lazy kike that never worked a day in his life that thought it was better to waste his time in a museum watching the gentile than find some work so his children wouldn't starve to death.

That's because half the userbase there is NeoGAF.

Friendly reminder that Holla Forums isn't one person, there or here.

Jews are one of the oldest races on the planet, they could almost be viewed as some eldritch race of years gone by here to destroy the Human Species.

You're a fucking retard if this isn't already known. Niggas been around before Sumeria.

Niggers are still niggers. They will never not be niggers.

And then you flood the country with subhumans that crash and burn the whole system.

Leftism is an ideology based on idiocy and narcissism.

I want to fuck catarina

I never did understand the pride in ignorance.

Most of their population has retard tier IQ, they take pride in their racial trait.

Someone got triggered.

Some of the shit he said made no sense like the rich black guys commit more crimes than poor whites. The whole thing was a shit show with Destiny controlling the conversation and interrupting Jon. Then Jon spend the whole time sperging out and unable to make a clear point.

Then how come Claude couldn't swim but CJ could?

new /svidya/ migration when

maybe it need to be pointed out, maybe with an infographic that basicly says.

Here's a simple one. Communism is final stage of the process of redistributing wealth and destroying the state, reverting society to a primal state where the means of production and returned to the people and no hierarchical structure controls it. In order to get there, you first need to take the wealth from the bourgeoisie (often violently), then you need a totalitarian state to actually force the wealth to be properly redistributed. After that is complete the state dissolves, removing all hierarchy of wealth and power, and the primal society is achieved.

The place where it doesn't work is in that transition period of the totalitarian state - this is seen in nearly every "communist" state that doesn't get past this stage, and why socialists will forever scream "real communism has never been tried". The reason for that is, shockingly, that people are naturally hierarchical and want to keep their power, so the people that enforce that totalitarian state will almost always, without a doubt, continuously perpetuate its existence so they can keep their power. This is why Marx was so hilariously wrong about human nature - he genuinely believed that people are naturally communal and that hierarchy went against our nature.
Thug culture is certainly a huge part of it. However, even the highest crime areas in predominantly white populated areas see far less crime than the highs in predominantly black populated areas. For a comparison see Detroit (82% black, 13% white) and Glasgow (94% white, 2% black).
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&city1=Detroit, MI&country2=United Kingdom&city2=Glasgow
One could of course still argue how much thug culture is spread in these communities (or the countries at large).

What more argument do you need?

Why would this make no sense?

Do you know what profession the vast majority of rich niggers have? Rappers and athletes. Why would it come as a surprise to you that they commit more crimes than poor whites?

Hell, one of the poorest towns in the US is 99% white and has virtually no crime, and it's been proven that niggers with rich parents academically perform worse than the poorest white whose parents have the worst education.

Niggers are subhuman.

nah, i just made it and the autism got me again.

took care of the two guys, but holy shit stop bitching and start reporting.

saved

I'm not saying when they evolved, I'm saying when they organized and began breeding specifically with each other.

mark is a nerd

Mark, by now you should know that a thread that is political will default to politics. Might as well let itself burn out rather than try and stop the trainwreck.

Good Lord.

Mark which Pokemon would you fuck?

That's not true at all, discussing the black statistic makes sense since it's on topic. However derailing the thread with DA JEWZ crap isn't related to the thread.

It's great, but you need to add a section on how to identify SJWs. Like if they have piercings or piercing holes on interview day or their hair is neon colored. I dunno. The problem with that is the faggot can say "you turned me down caus eI was gay or lesbian, I'm going to sue." Get it?

If he doesn't report then it's probably because he was trying to create animosity towards Holla Forums.

This is the kind of embarrassing shit in my nightmares

Nottu dis shittu agin. "The college board" has no such table in their archives, if you took some time to do your research instead of guzzling the Koolaid you'd realise this.

most of them look normal, tim schäfer adn co. Anyway, keep it as simple as possible.

You fool! You leave them no choice but to call you mean names!

Find the most maladjusted person in the room with the highest number of piercings and tattoos, colored hair also a good indicator, dressed like a hobo.

Chances are it is a Marxist.

I dunno, it seemed pretty civil and level headed, like someone was just asking for more information… the only shitposting I saw that was reportable was the person whining about it tbh

Oh hi Mark

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why is NOT attacking your customers such a hard skill to learn?

I could have sworn they were golems.

I'm gonna meme an answer and say Totodile

it's irrelevant to the thread.

Well SJWs come in a bunch of flavors, obviously you have the pink hair wales, but you also have people like Tim Schafer who look normal.

Because the video games industry is run by retards, even I can do it better

Why learn, if you can get away with it?

The game and entertainment industry are well known to be run by people who don't know what the fuck they're doing. Alot of people should have been fired for fuck-ups that were company wide but still keep their jobs.

Would you?

pretty much.

The industry is far too corrupted at this point for advice to matter

I'm not gonna say they are any better. It's just for me, personally, I could care less whether the developers of a game are rabid neo-nazis or transgender kikes, unless the point of the game is to make some kind of political statement, the quality of their game is all that matters and in the case of a game like yookalaylee, I don't think the political views of the development team or what they fired Jontron for saying is necessarily important. I will concede though that the two things you mentioned may be a sign that they lack a sense of priority, but even if hypothetically speaking JonTron was fired for saying something too left-leaning, you could make that same argument either way.

Don't SJWs hate Israel being oppressive to brown people in Gaza? I recall hearing safe spaces not allowing jews and SJWs being generally antisemetic.

Kind of backfired on them in that regard.

good point, what about David Jaffe?

And another issue being we haven't had some in the Industry with a high amount of power finally put their foot down

Yeah, good call. Sorry.

The Bolshevik party was made up of self-hating Jews

It's a serious question. I'm not gonna judge you for going with Totodile but it does make me want to question why you'd prefer that to a Feraligatr, for instance.
Thanks for answering.

It's a serious question. I'm not gonna judge you for going with Totodile but it does make me want to question why you'd prefer that to a Feraligatr, for instance.
Thanks for answering.

Yeah, true Israelites hate SJWs because they want to protect the sand niggers who want to murder everything. Not saying Israel isn't greedy, but they're the lesser of two evils.

Perhaps some want to but it would be PR suicide to give the SJWs the boot

As Yuri says:
Or something like that. Basically SJW and Holla Forums are both going to be the first to be executed after a communist revolution. None of them will be a member of the party and none of them will be part of the masses. They will be killed. All of them.

Anyway getting back on topic, do we know what the normalfag reaction is? aka from the non backers? I'm still worried that the game will be a huge success due to nostalgia.

I think that's because we're in the part where the golem turns on it's creator.

Problem is the journos will demonize you every step of the way like they do with nintendo.

This is why we'll never get anywhere arguing on the internet.

You're an idiot

Funny how they tried to close the racial gap in white crime vs. black crime by reclassifying hispanics as white to boost the white crime statistic.

The feminist group Femen had their funding cut because they wanted to extend to Israel.
George Soros was their sugar daddy.

Not only are the statistics racist, but the computers are anti-semitic!

From what we see in JonTron's numbers and such, nobody will want to buy Yooka Laylee. There's a concurrent trend where people will back anti-SJW things and abandon SJW things. Remember "ARE YOU BEACH BODY READY"? Same thing happened then.

Most leftists support a two state solution because Israel is fairly secular and progressive and a haven for most of the left-leaning Jews.

And you should kill yourself. The point is retards like you and would complain regardless of whatever source is posted. I'm not saying believe everything you see but don't be a faggot about shit either.

You should kill yourself for being an illiterate fuck. He's not saying he dislikes the source, he's saying the source doesn't exist you inbred halfwit

People I know IRL have Mighty no. 9 still very present in their heads as a flop and directly associate it with KS. By extension, they don't have too much faith in Cuckalaylee being good, even if this was not as hyped up as MN9.

Oh hey Mark.
How was Sam Hyde? I saw you met him at HWNDU

Probably. He's cute, honestly. And his voice is adorable.

Hot tip regarding psychotic leftists and their anti-Israeli remarks: they're allowed to do it by their masters because they know that, what with their ridiculous displays of childishness and incivility, people will go dismiss everything they say, including "fuck Israel", by association.
It's a splinter tactic and it works wonders on the uninitiated.

Not really, since their jewish herd handlers don't allow anything bad about jews being said.

So if we get SJWs to turn against Jews then they will destroy them and/or cancel eachother out?

I…dont get it.

Man, I'm a fucking retard and even I know how to handle when someone voice acting in your video game expresses an opinion your company doesn't agree with.
Just do a public disclaimer / tweet the following:

I see his art still hasn't improved.

That's ancient art though.

or just say nothing.

Sure faggot I'm sure if it was another source he totally wouldn't have complained the same exact way.

ALL THIS EFFORT

FOR NOTHING

Tell yourself that retard

The best way to handle it would be to say nothing. It's internet drama. GamerGate probably would have blown over in a week or so if the journos hadn't fanned the flames by calling all gamers sexist misogynists and declaring them dead.

Too many indoctrinated narcissists whose dogma matters more to them than money.

Anyone who challenges their dogma to any extent must be ostracized. The provably-false narrative of "epidemic of violent racist whites & perpetually-innocent blacks who dindu nuffin" has been relentlessly pounded into their tiny minds & Jon Jafari did not bow to the narrative, but instead blew it the fuck out by stating the reality of the situation. #MarxismSoFragile

There are more whites in poverty. Blacks commit more crime regardless of socioeconomic status. Blacks consistently get lower SAT scores & have lower IQs than whites regardless of income. Blacks carry more STDs than every other ethnicity combined. Africans can take up to 6 years to even recognize their reflection in a mirror, other races recognize themselves in a mirror around 15-18 months old. Blacks are, by every objective metric, a separate species that is inferior to every other race. Having them in your country brings crime & parasitism. Breeding with them is a ticket to extinction. A lifetime of propaganda says otherwise & its difficult to break that when all most people know is rainbow-colored multicultural delusions. Even Jon hasn't gone full redpill on this topic, but even one hint at the massive statistical gaps in which blacks always come out in a negative light is too much for indoctrinated minds. Jon will acknowledge a few of these things but in the end may cuck out & pretend multiculturalism is great just to avoid the social impact of millions of indoctrinated hyper-emotional retards.

Fantastic resume. 10/10

Tell yourself that, retard

We've got more cities than we do races, throw the demographics and crime rates into a matrix and solve.

To be fair there are dozens of studies and sources on this that say the same shit. It's not like it's hard to find.

Start with three, then when they question you bring out three more and repeat until silence.

I feel the urge to slaughter this man with my bare hands.

SteamSpy is sadly not completely and totally accurate; that amount could be fluctuating due to people setting their accounts to private or something else innocuous. What people should be paying attention to is the maximum numbers they have anyway. We know that right now a maximum of about 8000 people have preordered the game. At a pricepoint of $39.99, if we just throw a ballpark estimate without accounting for taxes, what ever chunk steam and the publisher takes, and whatever else, that's around a maximum potential gross profit from preorders of maybe $320k.

I don't know how safe of a predictor preorders will be for future sales, and please anyone correct me if I am completely retarded, but I'd say that REALLY doesn't look good for the game. It's clearly not as popular as they are making it out to be, and if it wasn't gonna flop financially before, it DEFINITELY is going to now. Of course, I could just be retarded. I like to think it lends credence to the fact that SJWs don't buy games.

Yeah, mr Metokur does it fine: he just plays dumb as long as he can (I don't know anything about that, care to tell me more? I've never heard of this guy, who is he? I don't have an opinion on that topic, what are your thoughts on it?), asking questions to gauge his opponent's stance and tactic… then, after a third of the stream is done, he destroys their argument bit by bit, making his own points in the process. It's always a delight to hear him do his voodoo.

When are we going to kill all the whites and blacks so the asians take over?

I don't think jontron is necessairly going to cuck out, otherwise he would have done so after the sargon debates where all of his normal boots faggot "friends" were claiming they didn't really know him or like him or whatever. At the same time, i wouldn't expect a bernout and the son of iranian immigrants to go full on neo-nazi or even race realist either.

The problem with kickstarter games is that they can't really "flop" since they get funding beforehand.

The only thing you can lose is potential profits and your reputation with consumers. But with the amount of failed kickstarters out there, I don't think that matters. People aren't going to invest in this shit anymore as almost all of them only produce garbage.

It's going to sell whatever it was already going to sell.
Neither SJWs nor shitlords can move the masses of normalfags.
This political crap is just making normalfags more apathetic to controversy.

It does if you plan on making more games, just look at comcept and their fucking red ash kickstarter, it was an utter failure, only the anime ended getting funded at the bare minimum and they ultimately had to get bought up by some chinese company in order to make it(if they're even making it).

Hmm, theres a stream of him and the limp wristed faggot that Jon debated arguing, so I'm gonna give it a watch and see what happens.

It's pretty terrible Jon stumbles over a lot of his points and the other guy isn't much better. It's just a lot of awkward.

Nah I mean Metokur vs. Destiny debating Trump. Here's an embed.

I was chuckling until this part nearly killed mein sides:
>"a rational reason for antisemitism remains to be found"

Some fuck did the digging on twatter. It's juucy.

https:// mobile.twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/845742405596909568

TL;DR Playtonic have been lying about JT voice being a late addition (hence no shekels refunded), about GAF starting it, about LITERALLY TRILLIONS of concerned games writing in.

Mr Metokur starts defending the wall(despite claiming that the wall was shit in other streams) while destiny claims that the wall is stupid because his cuban relatives made it to america no problem, he then goes on to do an autistic screech about white privilege, and he all of a sudden becomes white.

I'm not sure if it can fail. They raised 2.09 million GBP during their campaign, which at the exchange rate when the campaign ended works out to about 3.2 million USD. That's before whatever Team17 chipped in. Whether the game sells or not, they've made their money.

As an aside, backers are probably getting screwed even if they get a "Wii U" refund due to the exchange rate. A 30 GBP contribution was ~$46.80, now it's ~$37.31. Since the campaign was run in GBP I presume they aren't responsible for refunding the full amount of pre-conversion currency.

Good summary, if he can entertain a thought that he doesn't hold, thats some expertise in debate. I'm gonna like seeing his method.

Depends how much money they shat on development. Going by other leftist run projects they likely went way, way overbudget and need to make a substantial profit to recoup investments.

I meant it in the sense that kickstartering as a concept is already dead in the water since nobody wants to fund kickstarters anymore with the amount of failures out there.
When that's the case, having your reputation dragged through the mud doesn't make a difference, since you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

There's always Fig :^)

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/371094848/when-will-a-hat-in-time-be-actually-finished
gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/71369197
yuki.la/v/197342259#p197343021

I can also add to this with a story
Heres were things hit the maximum overjew
This is why I have no interest in AHIT

We knew that already. They invited Jon a month or two before they even started the kikestarter.

Even if they didn't what does it matter? They still went completely apeshit over nothing. They could have done the mature thing and said the political opinions of their VAs do not reflect the company and let it all blow over.

Hell, I think Jon would even have met them halfway and excused his remarks and that they shouldn't influence your decision to buy the game and support the developers.

I bet 99% of these emails were people telling them to go fuck themselves and asking for their money back.

How many actual Kickstarter video game projects ended happily besides Shovel Knight?

The only thing I can think of (if we're lucky) is Bloodstained, but that doesn't really count as it's not done yet.

FTL?

Lisa the painful RPG

archive.is/xRuXl
And here is the gamefaqs one archive.is/E972c and the yuki one archive.is/xyLSZ

I think grim dawn got kickstarted

Now that you mention that, I'm starting to wonder if these people kicked up the dust like this in an attempt to create controversy in order to try to sell more copies by being controversial on purpose. Maybe the devs and publisher had known for a while that their game wasn't going to make as big of a splash as they thought it was going to, so they had the bright idea that maybe if they made their game controversial, it'll give it more publicity and sell more copies. Controversy has sold games before, it's just that they failed to realize that creating it artificially and then forcing it only makes less people want to buy it; I'm sure they might have thought the whole SJW sector was an untapped market, and that the gamers they had by creating nostalgia porn weren't enough. I mean, look at how corporate those types are already; at least when gleamed at through the eyes of the media, they appear to buy anything that explicitly supports diversity, equal rights, etc, etc. I can totally see how a corporation might mistakenly think that it's a huge market.

It's a crazy theory, but. I really do wonder.

It was a repost but thanks for the archive

Mercenary Kings delivered exactly what it promised. It's just not very good.

Oh shit that was Kickstarter? Alright, then we're up to a handful of games, actually, since I also forgot about Undertail.

But was Grim Dawn a happy story? Is the game good? I dunno I never paid much attention to it.

Yea the game came out fine

That didn't work for us with curry thunder and bioware. I doubt it will work for Neogaf

I also want to know how they announced that Jon Tron would not be voicing anymore? I didn't hear about it until the threads on Holla Forums started popping up.

Marketing in videogames is king. It wouldn't be surprizing in the least

No he did, its just that like others have said his mic was weaker, destiny kept interrupting him and Jontrons a passive guy who doesnt get in a lot of debates.

It's goy for singular, goyim for plural.

But BioWare came out saying they support and agree with his views. Pic related.

Also, who gives a shit about NeoGAF? They're a moribund shithole same as SA.

Via twitter.

That's dangerously close to one of World Peace's original title.

Jon's shtick isn't debating with screeching leftists, and even if it was he's not all that involved with politics.

Naked Ape didn't let Destiny get away with any of his usual shit and IA raped his ass. Even the Cuck of Akkad demolished the autistic twink.

Also, let's not forget that Destiny has a problem understanding what is wrong with incest, bestiality and pedophilia, convinced his friend to kill himself and once was planning to actually go and try murder a kid and his family because of a DDOS attack.

D:OS 1&2
Lots of them not made by faggots

Did you fucking listen to the stream he had with Sargon?

Destiny is an experienced debater, but an absolutely awful one. Using underhanded tactics and accusing his opponent of not debating in good faith.(Sargon got really fucking assmad about that)

I'm currently listening to Destiny's debate with Metokur, and it's absolutely fantastic seeing him using his tactics against him, only difference is that most of what Jim says actually makes sense and is legit, and Destiny is a way too serious autistic who absolutely can't take a joke. Also I heard Destiny said he wouldn't have a problem ejaculating in front of his daughter, dunno about this one, lads…

Yeah that's the thing I saw. Fucking sick.
Naked Ape, man, redpilled motherfucker.

Destiny actually debated him? I thought it was a guy defending Destiny.

(check)

Very nice digits and yea I fucking hate music during people talking

These "moribund shitholes" have the ears of the devs.

i expected something like this coming from Devolver or Adult Swim Games, not fucking Team 17 of all people.

mama mia

Backed the wrong horse then. If they wanted money they should have made Hitler a sympathetic figure.

LIKE POTTERY

If you're talking about Sargon I think he made a video more laying out every fact on the table, how JonTron wasn't prepared and generally sucks at debating but also how Destiny is a fucking idiot etc.
They later debated, and Sargon handled it fucking expertly, check it out, it's great fun.

That guy Armored Sceptic (ShoeOnHeads bf) made a fucking awful video, though. Very obviously trying to drag Jon down because Sceptic has personal issues with subscriber counts.

(checked)
WEW

I'm talking about this line right here

Cuck supreme. Just for fun, remind him is girlfriend fucked a nigger.

Coal burner that got so stressed in high school she kept ripping her hair out and now wears wigs.

The density cocksucking brigade that flooded every comments section of the jontron drama adamantly proclaimed that density never lost a debate. According to them the only one who came close to beating him was Jim, but only because Jim was fishing for "gotcha" moments and never actually discussed anything.

checked.

Oh, alright fam. You know Metokur, right? Internet Aristocuck.

The fuck? I thought she wore wigs for fun. Also:
Nigga I have some bad news about real life if high-school made you sweat. but no YouTuber will ever know that and fuck them for having literally the easiest job in the world.

But he didn't debate Destiny. He debated a guy who was defending Destiny.

Those are the same cretins that posted their dicks online in solidarity of their twink god when his dick picks got leaked and he was made fun of for not meeting the average.

Nope.

Mentally ill people (e.g. coalburner) don't really ever function well.

Dude, IA was debating Destiny, there's a video, just google it.

this is why I hate modern social media, it has a habit of making small demographics of radicals seem like they're the representative voices of the majority. Even with the election, looking at the internet you would think everyone was either Trump or Hillary, but most eligible voters chose neither candidate

The debate has been posted in this very thread, m8.

What the fuck

THEN WHY DIDN'T I GET A FUCKING ANSWER WHEN I ASKED IF HE HAD ACTUALLY DEBATED DESTINY

Fucking women.

Dude, calm down. The ambiguity of your questions made it hard to pin down what the issue here actually was. It's settled now, the debate is further up in the thread.

I loved the part where Jim got Destiny to say he'd rather start an actual war with mexico than build a wall.

There is literally not a single person with that "woman's" look and temperament that isn't a massive piece of shit.

Jon didn't really know what he was dealing with, and even then, a lot of what he said was true just poorly delivered. And it makes sense that it'd be poorly delivered given his lack of experience with debates on the whole.

I can understand it happening once or twice, developers getting tricked into thinking the screaming SJWs on their doorstep actually represent a sizable portion of their playerbase, but that really is not an excuse anymore. We've seen, time and again, what happens to a developer that panders to this demographic. They fucking sink, without fail. The evidence is plain to see to literally anybody who is involved in the sphere on even a cursory level.

Money pissed away on development == Playtonic's salaries. Like I said, they've made their money, any further sales are just gravy. Don't let the funny accounting terms fool you. "Costs" are what they are paying to themselves while they make the game, out of the money they begged for on Kickstarter.

user, let me help.

Depends on what you mean by fail. They probably can't come out in the hole, no, unless they took on a bunch of debt to finish things somehow. Unless they plan on selling out to a bigger studio or kickstarting over and over forever, though, they need to make enough money on top of what they already received to make their next game otherwise the studio itself is a failure.

Thank you, I just googled it

Not necessarily. I really doubt anyone involved with the meat of this game hasn't been given the pink slip at this point.

This is what most of these nostalgia cash-in devs do. Kickstarter is the business model. Making the games is just a semi-obligatory hobby they get paid for.

IT JUST LIKE MY GERMAN ANIMES.

I dunno, the guy in the source of the .gif says it like that.

Is he joking or is he serious?

I think the yid meant all gentiles in general.

It's true, they sometimes turn on their masters, but usually they know how to behave or aren't smart enough to think for themselves.

what are you talking about? Revenues are up by 30% this quarter

the problem sin't with the social media , it's with developers that lack a backbone

Thank you Markie!~
I fell asleep and didn't see my thread getting violated.

It's both. Social media amplifies fringe opinions, broadcasting them everywhere. There is a small but real risk of damage to a brand if that goes unchecked, whether the criticism is coming from liberal or conservative voices. A lot of smaller companies panic about this and make the wrong call, when 95% of the time the controversy would blow over without them doing anything. The internet collectively seeks out stimulation by latching onto these things, but it's fleeting and by the next week there's a new problematic thing to attack or defend.

The correct way for a company to use social media is to network with relevant accounts and broadcast marketing materials, in service of boosting product awareness and thus sales. The incorrect way is to make any statement whatsoever that leaves room for interpretation. That's where they dropped the ball here. They picked a side and revealed more than they needed to because they wanted to send a signal to their "progressive and tolerant" critics that they were removing the offending element, which naturally inflamed the other extreme of their audience leading to wild interpretation and extrapolation. I think the result will be a net loss of individuals who were intending to buy the game, but I'm predisposed to believe that. It's equally likely that a bunch of liberals who weren't going to buy will do so just to signal their solidarity or something, even if they never play it.

Yeah wow good job

What did you expect given the context of the thread?

He wants Holla Forumsshit out so he and his retarded commie buddies can try to subvert this board

How is it Holla Forumsshit in any ways? It's just transparency in statistics, or at least discussion about it. Don't give me a cherry picked response and say "B-But look…!". You know damn well the fucking the ground we are treading on, boy.

Never forget that statistics are racist hateful Holla Forumsshit.

That's why other western nations have stopped recording the race of criminals

Because the statistics were racist

there's only one e in "reich" dumbass

I think you might have missed the joke

I'm aware. It's the same thing they did with the education system. I just like poking fun at them.

lurkmore?

i get the joke
but it doesn't work cause there's no fucking second e in reich
dumbass

You can't say "lurkmore?" apathetically. It's like asking someone if they should fuck themselves rather than telling them to fuck themselves. Lemme show you.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT.

Yeah. That's actually something I've been seeing more often. There are people trying to bait for those (You's) so important discussion can be minimal and this thread can be buried faster, trying to derail with a (1) and done, or simply trying to change the tone of this thread like the following posters at the bottom; Not including the ones that were already deleted!
Someone check Holla Forums to see if these mentally unstable fuckwits are trying to derail these threads.

>Jon "Jewish Safari" Jafari, son of peaceful Iranian immigrants running the 4th raich
In unrelated news, apparently a few years ago, jontron went around college campuses asking people to sign a petition to "Heil Hitler" under the guise of video games. Video was delisted but apparently there's an archive somehwere.

They've been doing that since their board was created. They're behaving like the stereotypical Marxist vermin, attempting to subvert and have everyone fighting each other.

If you were ever invited to parties I bet you would suck all the air out of the room.

your mom sucks the jizz out of my dick FAGGOT

Yeah, I know. It's not gonna work though, much like communism.
Ah, poetry.

What's it like to know that equality isn't something that exists and your entire belief system is nothing but a fat man's fever dream designed to (ironically) keep you in chains. I know you're reading this Holla Forums. It's a losing battle for you. It's over, you've lost.

ECH

Why?

no it's not.
Blame the player , or in this case the developer , not the game

LEARN THIS AND LEARN IT WELL

They don't realize how tenuous their position is. They do not attempt to retain you because they do not value you; you are one of many and can be replaced by posting another ad, in their minds. They consider their fans expendable.

You don't have to defend your precious social media this much. I don't care if you jerk yourself off on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. But ignoring the influence it has just makes you ignorant like a nigger.

The lesson we can learn from this is
POLITICS RUIN EVERYTHING

Shoehorning your politics into everything is like putting your dick in the twinkee batter. You probably think it's really important to give the world a taste of yourself, but really you're just spoiling it for everyone else.

Let us just remember the good ol' days when Team 17 was just a humble publisher of a homicidal worms game, and didn't hire SJW that do more bad than good

Holla Forums go and stay go

Because.

He's the one guy who left Goymergate as soon as it became apparent it became coopted by his lefties, speak with respect.

But… what about games that ARE about geopolitics? Like Deus ex or even Metal Gear? You're wrong.

Not a good reason, tho.

You know who's to blame, when SJW fuck your shit up? Christian conservative white males!

Christians dindu nuffin

the only influence social media has is as much as you as the developer(s) are allowing it to have , if you have confidence in your product and faith in your target audience then the rest is fucking horseshit. Sadly i seem to have missplaced the Kamiya/Viewtiful Joe image so get this instead

If you decide to forsake the sword for peace, you will be enslaved by those who refused to do so.

The point is that it's still shit.

ech

Leftist politics ruin everything. When was the last time a right wing developer acted like a spoiled brat and shat on his fans?

Maybe those drops were after game trailers were released? It did look kind of empty. The first wave of people probably just dropped it after seeing how empty the worlds looked, and the second wave dropped it after seeing no improvement.

It's too bad creative development doesn't take place in a vacuum. Somebody has to pay for it, and it is expected to make money, so forces beyond the developer's control impose on it in various ways. This usually happens via the publisher who holds the purse strings, but I think Playtonic has a bit more control due to the nature of this project. You can whine about muh integrity, but developers who don't turn profit get dissolved. Like Clover did.

Why is this a thing?

So they piss off the vast majority of their fans, take a shit on a former friend and act like complete cunts, ruining any godwill they accumulated over the years to appease the mentally ill faggots over at NeoGAF?

The same people that ban users for pointing out that another user deliberately misses the veins when trying to draw blood if he knows his patients are Republicans?

wew

Did they actually do this? Can you give us a source?

I consider pleasing a woman on a livestream with 5k people quite an achievement, user
respect where it's due

if trying that desperately pander to such a subgroup like neofags desperately trying to stay afloat through controversy only to brake even then i would argue that you're as desperate as an eskimo in the Kalahari desert , you have fucked up way beyond the point of no return and letting it fail would be preferable because then at least you can reflect on your mistakes hopefully learn from them and maybe even start over anew.

What the fuck is this and why are they so goddamn assblasted?

Who did this? Was it one of the developers?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You got a source on that?

too much desperation, i may have overplayed my hand

Judging by image search, the nigger just took some random redditor's post and ran it through mspaint
t: imgur.com/gallery/7LEbHGc

Imagine if every voice actor ever had the moral obligation of letting their personal beliefs spread all over the work they do, and the game studios had the moral obligaiton to allow it.
There are some people in social media RIGHT NOW who actually believe this was going to happen if Playtonic left Jontron's voice work alone.

That's what happens when you are so invested in a political kool aid, you start seeing the world only threw your views.

My point over the course of this thread was that they're stuck between two extremes constantly arguing on social media who chose their product as the new battleground, and the only right course of action is no response. They failed, and now the situation has predictably escalated. I'm not saying they're right, I was pondering the influence of social media on their unwise decision to act, since the other user cannot see that people's decisions are motivated by external variables.

Im sad that stating facts and not wanting your country to be flooded by muslims and other third worlders is considered extreme.

Yeah, real extremes here.

We didn't chose to make their product a new battleground. Stop engaging in false equivalence. The developers themselves choose to remove Jon from the project over a non-issue. They were the ones that politicized what should have been a cartoony platformer selling on nostalgia.

The left loves to project like crazy, which is why they always try to anchor their own failing and baggage to their opponents in a bid to bring them down to their level. We did fuckall, they started it, as they always do.

The developers had plenty of choices. They could have asked Jon to step down, they could have asked their backers to decide, they could have simply said the company does not agree with his statements.

They chose none of that, instead they acted like complete cunts, not because NeoGAF has some power over them, but because they are the same kind of vile, petty, pathetic and insecure leftist cockroach as the denizens of NeoGAF.

That's actually really funny coming from them, considering only 8000 people at the very most have preordered the game. Sounds like a certain company is desperately trying to ride on the back of artificial controversy to sell more of a product that wasn't going to break even as mere nostalgia bait.

Are there any openly "right wing" video game developers? I looked up "conservative video game designer" and got Todd Howard as the first result.

Most of the time conservative video games tend to be just as bad as the liberal video games. You've got "Gone Home on one hand and Fugitive Hunter'' on the other.

Vavra making Kingdome Come: Deliverance.

Sadly his game doesn't seem to be too good. Mostly due to combat and a focus on realism I think it was.

Facts don't matter. It's you.
Look at how many screeching autists swarm to normalfag shit because they like the face of who presents something. To them, emotions trump facts.

Back to his facebook fanpage you go. Don't forget to donate to his patreon on the way.

Whiteknighters are slowly starting to form. When the drama first broke, it seemed like everybody was on Jon's side. But now that the progressives/sjws got wind of it they've bee trying to push back a bit.

They don't understand that this has nothing to do with Jon, and more to do that their poor handling of bowing to neofags made their game a political statement needlessly and thus divided people, and then started to ban those who spoke against the narrative.

This is honestly one of the best things I have seen in a long time.
I want someone to create this scene in banjo kazooie style using the *jarble jarble* as the dialogue lines scroll down the page with Horst Wessel Lied playing softly in the background.

What movie?

Infini, it's pretty ok scify. Kinda funny in some parts.

If we all just learn to make a game, even a damn source mod, we can one day flood the indieshits market with RWDS approved games.

I thought it was a reference to the site when I read the file name. Thanks.

Someone post that one image of the thicc lizard.

I can't find it anymore and I want to shitpost in the forums.

Close, but I was talking about Yooka.

2017 is proving to not be as good as anticipated

It was posted almost immediately here

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133261124635848133/

I don't want to show my degeneracy enough to post a proper one, but still, step up your game user.

Looks like pandering to neogaf didn't help them much, they're currently shitting on it already.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356340

If these 2 are just being faggots as usual and the game is still good, there would have been tons of people telling them to fuck off. But after Playtonic pissed off a huge portion of their fanbase any sort of defense force is weakened severely. Justified or not, this game is going to get a huge beating if it's mediocre or technically a mess.

I didn't back it because of MN9. But I wanted a game like that so bad I probably would have bought it on release pretty much regardless. But then they happened to piss me off by bending to SJW's, and now I'm no longer interested. And I suspect a lot of people are in the same boat as me.

Why are you in this thread?

Haha no. Let me introduce you to some reality.

First off, 95% of Yooka-Laylee fans aren't aware of this controversy. Very few people spend all their time browsing kickstarter comments or forums. Us forum-goers are a VEEEEEEEEERY tiny community, and the comment-browsers on Kickstarter are even smaller. And of the 5% of Yooka-Laylee fans aware of this controversy, 95% of them don't care. The vast majority of people think you alt-right kids who desperately want to play the victim card are just as bad as SJWs and transtrenders and every other annoyingly loud but very small wannabe-victim community.

Playtonic's decision alienated as many people as it attracted. And what little publicity it did gain is going to be a net positive, guaranteed. "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Still true in this case.

Furthermore Jontron is a kool-aid drinking alt-right child that has no idea what he actually believes which is why he got absolutely smashed by Destiny and why he even admitted via Twitter that he didn't articulate his opinions well. It's hard to articulate your feelings when they're based on lies and propaganda, not logic, reason and facts. Even that one statistic he pulled off of Google was 1) misrepresented by him and 2) proven false by several other sources. But he drinks the kool-aid because just like how the whiny SJWs think they're "rebels," these alt-right kids also think they're "rebels" and cool because of it. Spoiler alert: you're not cool. Those of us who don't suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome think alt righters are just as annoying as SJWs.

You want to talk politics? I'm a real conservative. I've been a contributing member to the NRA for a decade. I voted Republican in nearly every local election and every Presidential election until Donald Trump. This small but loud group of Breitbart-flavored kool-aid chugging alt-right children who aren't even old enough to vote and think sharing Pepe memes on facebook is their contribution to American politics are a joke, and luckily the majority doesn't take them seriously. Donald Trump won because people are frustrated with both parties and he promised to be something different (which we've already seen he's not, can't even develop a proper healthcare bill, just wants to push Obamacare-Lite with more tax cuts for his bros).

What's cute is Jontron thinks his pandering to these alt-right children is going to increase his popularity, meanwhile his channel stagnates while Dunkey, The Completionist and others speed ahead in popularity. Jontron's a has-been, desperately flailing and failing to appeal to the gaming and YouTube community so that he can pay for his insane New York rent.

This pasta is downright delicious, can I keep it?

who the hell backs a kickstarter because they hear johntron is voice acting in it?

Of Course.

Nobody did. He was revealed to be in the game after the kickstarter was already over. This is about the devs giving in to the demands of SJW's.

Gentle reminder that it's your patriotic duty to post food at communists.

Not even deserving of a (you). Next time try to earn it.

ARCHIVE
archive.is/MoQTb

you already have user
so you might as well post it

Nice bait. Thought you were serious for a moment.

Just read a story that Jim Cucking Sterling has an early copy of YL, and tells everyone to 'reconsider their pre-orders' and calls it pretty garbagey.

Interstate 60, if anyone is interested.
Might give this a watch if I find it somewhere.

Oh, ok. This plump?

What's this for? Looks sick!