Have finished none of your series

How?
Just how?

I can understand people like Shitface or Bioware making money, because at least there is SOME, very small, resemblance of quality in their products. But Telltale not only shits the bed, are terrible devs, cannot release anything of quality, but they don't even care about finishing something they start.

Fuck man what is wrong with the world

They need to keep making these.

It's a shame, really. They keep selling out to make garbage when they should have just stuck to 1 or 2 flagship series. They're becoming like that one CYOA book company that has just been churning out shit constantly, both in terms of what they're doing and the actual shitty quality of their products.

It's pretty obvious by the properties they're allowed to work on and the actors they get that they're part of Hollywood and as such are above the petty free market.

I don't think using someone else's work as a base for your floundering is grounds to call those works flagship. Have they even made an original game made with characters they have created? I don't think the Minecraft one counts since that is still taking place within Minecraft.

Nuds

The only 100% original game they have ever made is pic related. Personally I'd argue that the Walking Dead counts since they have just taken a generic zombie apocalypse setting and made their own characters for it.

Haven't they finished both Fable and Batman? I can't argue with the other points though, I bought the Batman series when it was on sale and was disappointed by how shitty it ran. Also, while I enjoyed the story for the most part, the decisions seemed even more irrelevant than I expected.

Because we have this issue where a company makes something good and/or accepting the first time and then they have a dedicated mindless fanbase who keeps buying their shit convincing themselves it's going to be as good as that time they got it right.

That's a new low for not putting in any effort. Really, what are they doing during all this dev time?

The Wolf Among Us is the only genuinely good one they've ever made, and even then they fucked up in the first episode because they didn't read the source material, had to do months worth of re-writes to retcon something that wouldn't have happened considering the canon of Fables

Still, It was breddy Gud

Granted, they ended up ripping off that guys model to use in sam and max as Leonard.

David Cage games are more ambitious, even if they don't reach the potential they promise. I have a little more respect for David Cage but I wish he'd go back to doing games in a similar vein as Omikron: The Nomad Soul. Something that requires just a little more than dialogue choices and QTEs to progress the game. Just overall having more in line with actual adventure game than the hacked choose-your-own-adventure games everyone is churning out.

It has a famous capeshit IP.

It will sell on the brand power alone. Ironic nerds love Guardians of the galaxy or so Gizmodo assures me.

I know cage tries harder, it just drives me crazy that someone who shuns his work being called games still does better in respecting a gameplay element of choice more than telltale. I agree that they'd be better off with stuff like Omikron or even TT's previous work like Strongbad, but I wouldn't mind them focusing on the narrative part if they wouldn't play this bullshit with the audience about choices mattering. Considering the amount of resources that go into TT's current works, would it really kill the budget to make room for choices affecting the plot? My only answer is that they want to have serious, meaningful plots, but that falls apart if a player can choose to miss a critical scene. That's probably the real reason they always make them meaningless.

Thanks for informing me Broteam's on.

He just finished it so you're too late.

Fuck.

Telltale doesn't make games, they make barely interactive movies from other people's IPs, where none of your choices even end up having any meaningful consequences.

If your average gamer wasn't a stupid fucking faggot who can't admit that what they paid for was utter shit, then Telltale would have rightfully gone out of business years ago.

if i remember the owner of the IP told them to piss off.

What for?
Who was the leftist in this argument?

Source.

I was with /ttgg/ around the time TWAU was released and I remember some talks about the comics being pro-Israel? I'm not exactly sure

lol they missed the part where they mention the Israel gets shittons of NEETbux from the US and Europe, and that the larger hostile neighbors that they are surrounded by are literally arabs