Press conference

Feels good to be European

COINTEL

What le fug is this? Were CTR shills real all along?

Feels good to be American.

lol they are real and they were here during the election. Holla Forumslacks just didnt consider the possibility that Trump had shills as well.

Trumps gonna be deposed within a week if he even gets there

Are you implying that Obama is good?

weird thread to be honest family

Honestly at this point i much rather have homophobe Pence be president than this fucking moron with his autism fits everytime he gets a mic or is on twitter

But user, don't you want revolution?

No leader has ever insulted the CIA this much and gotten away with it. Most likely we're gonna see a CIA sponsored "revolution" that leads to a reinstalled "liberal democracy" that is essentially the State Department running the world

Also what is up with FBI, they are the average intelligence agency yet clearly they were favoring Trump because Comey posted that no proof report a few days before the election.

So how can you be sure which side intelligence agencies really are on? What if that is just a big attempt to discredit the media and lead to fascism by making Trump force media to say nothing negative about him and take them under his complete autistic control

SHIGGY
H
I
G
G
Y

Hello newfag. lurk moar

I'd like my central heating fixed first.

the only reason the democratic party exists is to compete with the republican party

they both offer the same policy

the only real difference we had between trump and hilary was that hilary badly covered up the fact that she was corrupt oligarch

whereas trump just came out and said "I'M AN OLIGARCH"

ngl
Watching Trump bully the CNN reporter was pretty amusing

I'd describe this as the "Deep State" being at odds with the presidency.

So, are we in for another Dubbya?

Feels great to have open nazis serving in certain parliaments

;)

fkin saved

Get out. Getty buttblasted over decorum in the stage show that is modern politics is the most pathetic trifling bullshit, probably ever.

The President has been a Jester since Nixon.
With Watergate, the bourgeois realized that they don't have to offer the proletariat anything, just threaten them and bludgeon them with apathy.
In 2024, the Dems will field a literal jar of mayonnaise, and it's campaign will be entirely about how it isn't Trump (also now that mayo is made without eggs, it can appeal to vegans).
Republicans will run the guy who screamed woo during the last Super Bowl. He will continue to scream woo during every debate and public appearance, but he isn't Obama, so tens of millions of people will suckered into voting for him. His primary appeal will come from making everyone really fucking mad.
The majority of Americans will just not vote, and continue to slide into the neoliberal ideology which ignores politics in favor of choosing paper or plastic bags at the supermarket, since the only politics they ever see is meaningless stupidity.

Lel

This is what happens when you vote for a fascist rather than a leftist.

Yes. There's barely a difference.

I vote wew guy.
Wew all the way.
He's the only accelerationist choice

hahaha

You mean a third one?

I'm loving it. I can't wait for watching him do crazy shit everyday when he gets to office

AHAHAHAHA USA is a circus show. They should just add the Benny Hill music for every news story that comes out from there.

So exactly how he got elected? Are you retarded?

On one hand he's so grossly incompetent even normies are rejecting him.

On the other the fact that he got elected, and by a comfortable margin, at al show that our democracy is so dysfunctional that the natural course is for his to get 2 terms

He's th most powerful man in the world.

You guys really don't understand how powerful the state is, porky isn't all powerful, even they are subservient to the state, which is why they spend such tremendous resources subverting it. They wouldn't do that if they controlled it directly

there is no such thing as "politics", only capital and violence.

They are all working together. Google trump and clinton. They are good friends. Their daughters are best friends.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The whole election was a psyop. 90% of the people who voted couldnt pass a literacy test or stand even a minute of "any gay political talk". The fisher price propaganda both sides used was to keep manipulating the useful idiots. Can anyone actually tell me what would drastically change under either candidate? They literally trained Trump by giving him those shows that made everyone who worked a day in their life want to kil themselves.

These people are currently gods, and only because we consent to it. They will never give up their privledged lifestyle to mingle with the peasants. There either needs to be a new country formed or all these people need killed. Stop being roleplaying pussies and face reality if you don't want to be serving country club douchebags your whole life.

shit happened way sooner than expected

not a liberal here, but i this point any politician would've been a better choice than Trump.
Obama look like a nobel prize winner compared to Trump