Yfw Hearthstone is doing so bad gaming sites are saying it is "killing itself"

Yfw Hearthstone is doing so bad gaming sites are saying it is "killing itself"

So Starcraft is dead, Diablo is dead, WoW is barely struggling to make even and they are increasing the cost of everything across the board to keep that bloated carcass alive and now hearthstone is dying as well.

No wonder they keep trying to push e sports shit, Overwatch is the only Blizzard ip not in a death spiral right now.

The power of Waifus? or just less shit games design than the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

elementsthegame.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post source, please.

OP, you forgot to mention how HotS is doing :^)
Shame on you for reading gaming sites, though.

Blizzard won't die. They'll just lower the price of subs for WoW and give out free 2 month cards at game shops, then drop the price of Overwatch by $10 and grab another 50k sales.

Overwatch will make the exact same mistakes every other Blizzard game did and it's only taken this long because nobody but the worst sort waifufaggot permutation bothers with it.

Post source, OP.

My mokou folder is empty, post more niggers.

My bet is that they will introduce one last free character when it reaches its first year, then start charging for every future character.

All of these games may not have as much audience as they used to, but they're nowhere close to dying

Forced memes shouldn't be allowed, tbh.

Sounds to me like a lot of bullshit, user, I'd like to see a source.

Heroes of the Swarm? He did mention Starcraft.

HUEHUEHUE

what was that guy called again

I can't tell if this is deliberate or not.

Elements is a much better alternative to hearthstone and it's been around way longer. Fueled completely by fan donations. Small but dedicated playerbase. It's got online play as well.
elementsthegame.com

neither should you

I wanted to reinstall hearthstone and manage my cards, and they basically require that I play through a 3 game challenge to unlock my account.. I'm not really keen on Hearthstone, it's a very poor example of a card game. But you got your wish, Blizzard, I uninstalled your fucking game.

Couldn't they just either
or

the whole point of the game is to make what you have useless so you give in and buy the new shit.

Etherlords 2 was a better game in every way despite being ancient.

Give it enough time, and Overwatch will go the way of TF2. Then it's all over.

Seemed to crop up naturally from my angle.

I think one of the saddest things about Overwatch is that it's the normalfag memes that keep it alive and relevant. Blizzard are such shit they rely on fucking memes to make people want to play their games.

they probably commission and spread the shit themselves.

How long have you been living under a rock?
The hip thing to do when balancing a game is whack-a-mole with the nerf bat.

Hearthstone started killing itself like four or five expansions ago.
And then there was the constant power creep and introduction of more and more RNG mechanics and now they're dropping the campaign/booster expansion alternation because why make an expansion that gets you at most 30 bucks per player when you can make one that will bait whales into spending hundreds?

tl;dr it's super shit and the downward slide has been happening for a long time.

They've gone on record saying they don't like changing existing cards because they don't want people who haven't played in a while to come back and get confused as to why their decks don't work like they used to.

They also just straight up don't seem to understand how balance works or what their players want, the priest class was considered complete dumpster tier for a while and as complaints about that reached their peak they showed off possibly one of the worst cards they'd ever designed as a priest card. When they got a huge backlash over it their response was basically "we didn't realize you guys wanted new cards to be designed with the games current problems in mind".