Ere. Wot if dere were a robaat coider festival, muy luveer

Ere. Wot if dere were a robaat coider festival, muy luveer.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (214x317, 18.35K)

WOT IF YER MUM WUZ GAY

Attached: brooker 2.jpg (1920x1080, 177.1K)

WOT IF AUNTIE BESSIE WOZ AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AN' SHE STOLE ALL THE YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS

Attached: Yorkshire_Pudding.jpg (800x600, 280.56K)

wot if thu' were trubble ut Mill. Trubble regarding nano machines.

WOR IF YAM BABBY WUS A SOYBORG, AN E' FELL IN THE CANAL AN GOT BOST CUS E' AY WATERPROOF?

CORR
WHAT IF YA UNCLE DAZZA WAS YA DOG…BUT HE WAS DEAD INNIT?

WOT IF YOU WERE OUT SCRUMPIN' ONE FINE SUNDEY WHEN THE CONSTABLE COME 'AN RAP YOUR WRISTS FOR NICKIN' APPLES, BUT REALLY HE WERE AN AUTOMATRON THAT BLINDLY DISPENSES JUSTICE

Attached: u4b5hCT.jpg (1920x1200, 627.59K)

lol

ALL ME

No. Three of them were mine.

WOT IF THE WHIRLD ENDHED TOMURROW END U KHAN UNLY SAFE UCELLEF IF U GO UNDAGROUND AN BECUM A MOLE-MAN

Leaked pics from next series of Black Mirror

Attached: Moley.jpg (400x307 124.5 KB, 28.02K)

All me

CAHM DOWN CAHM DOWN. WOR IFF LIVVY WASN'T DA HAPITAL OF HULTCURE ANYMURE?

This thread is gold and it's teaching me to talk like a true brit.

Oi u starin' @ me m8? Al punch ya in thu gobba you Cun'

Low energy, the T is emphasised.

Wot if ya went to wotch somtin on da telly and wot ya watched wuz real loife an' yer living in a computah?

Wot if yew went to the Cinema an' that un the chair eat yew?

Wot if yer dad converted ter Islam but 'e wuz ackshually a gay sai-borg from da fyutah 'ere to do in bigots like yer. Dat'd be a real sticky widget innit

wot if jaymes bond wuzn't ay man but ay tub ov unibond

Wot if yew wuz shopping at da Tesco but it wuz really da belly of sum 'orrible alium. Yewd be roight put out by dat Oi warrant

Wot if yew wer der, sitting roight plum happy in da current year and den yew realize it be twenty-four bong on da dirty-firs' of decembah

Attached: John-Oliver-e1441829432636.jpg (1600x1158, 105K)

SHADDUP YOU CANT

Attached: full vore.jpg (485x443, 36.38K)

This is the first tv meme to make me laugh in a year

BLOODY ELL WOT IF YA COULD UPGRADE YA BODY LIKE ONE OF THEM IPHONES BUT THE CHARGER WAS REAL EXPENSIVE RIGHT?

Ded

It teachin you real somerset my luver

ROIGHT WOT IF EVREE TOIME U ILLEGALLY DANLOAD A FILM ALL THE ACTORS DIE AND DA COPPAS CUM RAND UR OUSE AND CHARGE YA WIV MURDA

WOT IF YOU WUS TRYIN TO BUGGER YER SISTER BUT ER BUM WOS A USB PORT TO DIGITOISE UR DNA AN MAKE FAKE BABBERS?

I like the way you think.

Attached: Cleve.jpg (340x511, 18.36K)

LISEN ERE, WOT IF EVEREE WUN EATS SOYLENT GREEN AND ABZORBS DA MEMORIES OV EW DEY ATE AN WEN U GO OME UR WOIFE FINKS ER USBAND IZZA DIFRANT LAD AN U FINK UR WOIFE IZ A DIFRENT LASS BUT U AV AN AFFAIR AND SHE IS A SIGHBORG