Why do so many Publisher and Developer in the Gaming Industry hate their Audience?

Why do so many Publisher and Developer in the Gaming Industry hate their Audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/321726829/dawn-of-the-devs
archive.is/DgIXR
archive.is/aZsOc
archive.is/aZsOc#selection-3201.0-3201.584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They love money, not the people who hold it.

I wish this would be true but it seems that the standard over the years got lowerd.

if a content maker start doing his content only for money, than the love for making the content is gone and the end product has no soul at all.

Maybe therefor the standard had to be lowerd?

Significantly. 10 years ago the internet collectively crucified Bethesda for horse armor. Now people beg companies to make "armor packs" dlc for them to buy, rather than complain about the lack of choice in game.

Because you are probably focusing on AAA studios where Terry Texture and Adam Artist work 13 hour days with no breaks in order to fulfill the unreasonable demands placed upon them by greasy old dude in suits who never played a game in their life. They hate life. It isn't just the consumer. They just hate existence itself. Making games has become a sterilized process and labors of love are instantly recognizable but few and far between.

yeah, sometimes i think that the publisher is the actually cancer in the industry. They got too much influence in the product!

Because they know they are producing substandard products and their guilt is manifesting as hostility towards their audience who will inevitably notice and magnify their failings as developers, designers, and programmers.

I hate the modern vidya audience too.

Because the gamergoys were able to create rage but not change, having been subverted early on by leftists who refused to attack SJWs in effective but ugly ways.

And now half of Holla Forums is good goys who larp as trump supporters.

gg is not a superman, without help there will no change. At the end, all these (((journos))) listed on deepfreeze.it should had been accountable for their wrong doings and yet, nothing happened. And why did nothing happen? Because everyone who could easily voice this corrupt problem in the industry to the majority went dead silence. Muh-scary sjw could shadowban and block them. Actually, it would be funny to see all developers been banned. That would be the best signal!

no, i think it is more likley that the majority of the audience are idotic fanboys, mostly kids than can easily be tricked into some bullshit PR hype.

see

Publishers seem to occupy the same kind of position that television executives did, which is to say they were a necessary evil when it was impossible to get a show made otherwise, but now they are a cancerous roadblock which seems to only work towards malicious interests.

Normalfags are still the problem, as they are the largest, but also least informed consumer demographic. They believe the artificially manufactured hype and then act as the internet defense force every single time they are proven wrong.

Holla Forums was right. GG aligning itself with reddit faggots who seemed to sincerely believe a few hashtags and infographics would make the feminists and SJWs calm down was the worst possible decision.

I unironically voted for and support Trump, though.

Don't get me wrong, people will still eat shit, but a lot of times they won't swallow. More and more were seeing a major backlash thanks to the internet being able to more quickly get word out on whether something is good or bad. Lookin' at you, Mass Effect.

I think the better question is why so many people who play games idolize the people behind the games or the brand more than the game itself.

This is a good point. Especially cnsidering GG has been brought up. All I remember from hearing from the majority of naive is to just "wait for the devs". They were the cavalry just waiting to ride and lend their support in the fight, turning the tide in our favor. Month after month, year after year, we waited. They never showed up. That is if you exclude the many who openly opposed us. Nothing was more pathetic to me than seeing so many believe that the devs care about you.

good point.

That's the thing: Some devs did poke up their heads. We had anons who were on the console dev team for MS, and other guys whispering about concerning meetings they were going to where their team directors were complaining about those pesky goobergobblers.

The problem, as some slowly realized, is that the whole tech industry is largely pozzed, which ties into journalism (largely tech oriented now), and social media being the lefty shit-pits they are. Meaning anyone working inside it either chugs the kool-aid or keeps their head down, for fear of excommunication.

Not to mention career ruination. The GJP secret group ruining indy devs careers and blacklisting them is proof enough from GG. Then when you add on the journalists tarring and painting anyone even remotely convservative or even libertarian at the point of GG as neonazi racists that hate gays/minorities/women/etc, it's obvious why most never poked their heads out. Shit look at the ceo of Mozilla who got ousted for donating to an anti-homo group, and he was the damn ceo of his company.

In the old days, who were the game developers? They were crazy oddballs, because you had to be crazy to think making a game was a good way to spend your time. There was no prestige and a game has much harder requirement and requires a larger set of skills than a spreadsheet application. Similarly, there was no money and prestige in reporting on video games.

Video games went down the shitter when "lol, so nerdy" became the trend. You have a fuckton on failures coming in who are looking for an easy life. If you get laughed out of the movie industry for your shitty writing to make a walking simulator. If you cannot draw to save your life to make pixelshit that looks like the bastard child of an Atari and a NES.

Then you have the echochamber effect: if you keep surrounding yourself with like-minded people you get the impression that everyone thinks that way. In the old days there were not many game developers, so if you were a game developer you still had to live in the Real World. Now you move to Poz Fagcisco, surround yourself with pretentious hipsters and start living in a bubble.

We have seen with Kickstarter that developers can be just as bad. In fact, I think more often than not it's the publishers who keep the shit under wraps and take the hardest blow. Yes, it sucks when a shit game is released, but the worst thing to a consumer is that we don't have a fun game. For a publisher who invested actual money into it the game it's a disaster. Just look at how Tim Schafer managed to run out of money multiple times with eight times the budget he had asked for.

One of the guys behind the Oculus Rift did a talk about memes and political shitposting and how he supported Trump, and tech blogs essentially stalked him and his girlfriend for about a month straight. And I mean articles every single fucking day.

maybe another crash could bring change?

as said
If developer would make games on purpose bad it might wake up more and more. Ridiculous bad.

Didnt they want to boycott the Oculus too, when he'd already sold it to Zuckerbook?

Probably, things are going to need to be a little more saturated though. I think were well on our way to another crash though. Especially with the economic crises coming up.

We can only hope. As I've already said in this thread, a lot of the industry is bound by out of date corporate structures and business arrangements that were necessary 20-30 years ago, but now are completely pointless and actively damaging to vidya as an entertainment medium.

Movies may need massive budgets and mass market appeal so they can run in China and not piss off the cultural standards laws they have, but vidya doesn't. Vidya can be made on a shoestring budget and still sell a million copies, but instead of focusing on the vidya aspect, publishers and big corporations focus on marketing and mass appeal, and it's what's homogenizing and murdering even their best selling IPs.

I think so. It was fucking stupid and the guy has essentially gone into hiding ever since.

Because they are a bunch of sociopaths who smelled money when game industry is budding. Now they killed off the devs who truly love their craft financially to make space for more sociopaths and cronies which they will jew or cooperate with from time to time depending on profit.

They do not just hate their audience, they hate everyone that is not them. Almost make me wish a mud ram a plane into AAA headquarters and killed every single psychopath in there. So gaming can be fun again, this time without sociopaths.

There will never be another crash. The closest we'll get are repeats of the slump that occurred in 2015 and arguably 2016, when AAA releases were few and low-quality.

Let alone everything that happened in the last 3 years gg, kia and so on destroying the cancer within the gaming industry means it needs to crash. Is user able to get this done? Well, I doubt it because it seems to me that only insider can handle this. For example through deliberately bad games. Very, very, very bad AAA games! There is almost no hole to influence anything at this point. But on the other hand, anons work in unexpected ways.

Meme warfare is working well, we're making the sheeple act like people. Sometimes standards surface out of nowhere, too. For instance it's the consensus on consoletard forums that new call of duty/battlefield/fifa games and so on are shit.

Why do you capitalize random words like a total retard?

and if a meme would change this?

Meme magic isn't real.

meme magic is another way of PR. Don't see it as woodoo trick.

We crashed a plane into les baines, it is real you gaynigger.

"Meme magic" is the description of the real cognitive effect that repetition of an idea has on a society. No, there's no unexplained phenomenon involved; no, there's no physical power beyond our understanding; but it does exist and you're a fucking retarded puppet if you don't comprehend that and how it works.

PR, or convincing people that there's a crash, won't make a crash actually happen. Also plenty of you retards really do believe in it, like

A large amount of people involved in video games, whether through reviews/journalism or even development don't actually like video games.

Their interest is purely in gaining prestige or influence and they think the audience is holding them back from that, when in reality they failed or would fail to break into a more established art form.

Let me explain why there won't be another crash. The video crash wasn't a crash of an entire industry but rather a regional crash specifically the north american market. Europe was unaffected as well as japan. If another regional crash were to happen most the AAA publishers we hate would probably still survive, as they did back in the 80s crash.

because they work hard and then gamers shit all over them when the game isn't perfect

Holla Forums regularly enjoys and praises "flawed gems," like Dragon's Dogma.

Furthermore, it was not a total video game crash, only a home console crash. Arcades and home computers were unaffected.

He doesnt really believe a leftist will try to murder him does he?

And why is that? Will companies and corporations keep making games, even if theyre losing tens of millions of dollars for their trouble, rather than any profit? As games become more expensive to produce and marketing keeps taking up a bigger and bigger budget, the consumer base eventually wont be able to keep up, on top of that the industry is already stagnating horribly, just compare the ps1, ps2 or ps3 era to today, or xbox,xbox360 to the Xbone. Shit's been going downhill hard, for a while.

western devs have a sense of contempt. They are largely narcissistic people who have had their games, ideas, and personalities broadcast across the industry with inflated budgets fueling their appearances and their projects, they've developed an absurd sense of self worth. This whole environment of narcissism is supported by peers who have all had the same done for them.

I'm sure you've all seen it - popular devs back patting each other (the schafers, blezinski's, romero's etc.) over things, nose turned up and looking down at regular gamers together, it happens all the time but it's almost exclusively a western thing. There's a quality of humility pretty much every Japanese developer has. It's something they're raised in the industry with, as they become more prominent they are never let entirely off their leash and are still scolded, you can even see major egotistical types like kamiya talk about how they've been scolded in the past for things they've done, and have indeed felt remorse over.

I think it's a good idea to start stressing that people stop buying western games, telling companies and publishers that we're far more interested in Japanese games, not just for better game play but because the creators treat the consumers as equals.

The market is too big and too global. At most there will be occasional slumps. I think we're in one, or perhaps just coming out of one.

Becuase they are allowed to with the fact that gaming is in this weird purgatory of being both a children's hobby and being a 2deep4u artsy industry, ergo its flooded with hipster devs who make shitty games "for themselves"

If you want to be semi-scientific about it, Meme magic is about hijacking the collective unconscious by inserting certain notions into the public conversation.

You're a fucking idiot if you dont think the entire media industry isnt in a bubble or that the collapse of western market wont effect the eastern market. Project after project, both games and movies, are having millions of dollars pumped into them and not breaking even, and yet every company involved has a stock that has been on a steady rise. Thats not gonna last forever

and how this is possible? are they so big they cant fail?

And who will pay into this big, global market, when less and less people are buying vidya, and the vidya keeps getting more expensive to make?

Yeah, fucking walking simulators, and shitty AAA open world shooters are going to effect visual novels and japanese vita games.

I don't think you understand what a global market is.

Do we actually know that fewer people are buying vidya?
I should go look at the income statements for Activision, EA, and Ubisoft some time, to see how profitable they are.

Broadly speaking that may be true, but there's many dimensions to the relation between the industry and their audience. There are several kinds of people working in this industry for various different reasons.

The publishers working in the AAA sphere, more specifically those that are publicly traded, are at the whims of share holders and old, dusty executives - people who have no stake in the industry beyond a financial interest. They see the industry the same way TV executives and film studios executives see their industry, which is why they are constantly just trying to milk as much money as they can out of the industry through extensive marketing, focus testing, and more "innovative" monetization methods. They're only interested in making the games that will get them the most money, not in making games that are good and make them money as a byproduct of its quality. To them, not making enough money (if it you still turn a profit and your game is critically acclaimed) is still a failure. If a game sells enough copies based on your extensive marketing, pre-orders incentives, and other shady practices to deceive customers into netting you the most sales at release, then it doesn't matter how shitty the game is - it'll be a success.

Publishers that are privately owned and don't dabble as much in the AAA sphere of game making may also fall into this trap, but they are often less compelled to do so. They aren't beholden to a board of share holders, and many have been created by former developers themselves (Valve is a noteworthy example). Being somewhat freed from this relationship will lend them to produce games that they wish to see produced, rather than making games to churn out the most money. This isn't a guarantee of quality, however, and like the previously mentioned Valve, they are often just as culpable of the sins of AAA publishers.

As for developers, you have those working under the AAA publishers, those working with smaller publishers, and the independent ones. The ones working under AAA publishers are, quite frankly, disposable. They're hired en masse for projects under a contract basis, meaning their only paid to work on a project and then let go when it's done - though there are some bonus clauses, like Obsidian's contract with Zenimax to create New Vegas with the bonuses granted if the game received a 85+ Metascore. Because of their disposable nature, the developers aren't quite as attached to the projects as they would be for personal work, and thus won't care as much for the game's quality.

As for devs working under smaller publishers and independent devs, they fall into two categories - those with an actual care for the industry, and those in it for the status and money. Indies are much more likely to be polarized in this way, with lots of big egos and cliques forming out of those people in it for the status.

I understand triple A games keep underselling and costing big corps money, and those same triple A companies keep needing greater budgets to make those games, on top of those companies stagnating in ideas and becoming too afraid to try anything new because of the potential losses of a failed title. Since you have all the answers why dont you explain how another vidya crash wont happen when prices keep rising for vidya to be made and profits are going down for games as people lose interest in shit games and the economy continues to worsen?

Seems like fewer people are buying triple A games, like andromeda, just cause 3, nu-tomb raider, etc. double A games seem relatively fine, but the big hitters dont seem to be doing so well lately. Course there are stills successfull games, in so far as they sold a lot, like fallout 4, horizon, gta V, Destiny i think. It's obviously not at the point where none are doing well, but with increasing costs to produce and executives wanting more and more of the pie, I think it's eventually going to hit a tipping point, especially if companies keep trying to push the graphics angle.

Entertainment industry tends to be pretty resistant to recessions, and the audience is only getting bigger regardless. Hollywood is breaking blockbuster records every year.

I remember reading in a game magazine that it's hard to imagine the games industry suffering from a recession, because it tends to be so unstable that it acts like it's in a recession all the time anyway.

Honestly I think we're already there, and it isn't as drastic as you think; publishers just trim sails and take fewer risks, put out more overhyped rehashes that sell well before they're completely forgotten, and occasionally are tricked into taking risks and releasing good games.

You're the one that's claiming the 'global crash' will happen, not me. The burden of evidence is on you. So prove that profits are down, and prove that less people are playing. Keep in mind that the ps4 has sole 50 million consoles, that's nearly how many NES system were sold.

So, would it be more possible to meme the crash for west AAA Industry? It's still a Giant but seems more likely to be the actually abscess of the industry body.

I'll be more inclined to believe that when huge multinational corporations like EA, Activision/Blizzard, Ubisoft, and the rest start failing. These companies rake in the profit. These companies have made hundreds of billions of dollars. As much as I hate to say it, it's going to take something substantial for the video game industry to fail at this point.

Because the wide mass majority of 'gamers' are rich gullible idiots (why do you console players accepted subscription-based multiplayer) willing to buy any critically/commercially large slop (or anything 'glorious gayben' puts a 5% sale on). Just ask that unfunny piece of shit BO Marky Mark.

This.
Look at samsung for instance, they started refunding people and also paying them for returning their allahphone. They lost several billions of cash and they're in trouble with multiple governments and regulatory bodies, yet they're still as strong as ever. Now imagine what would happen to a company that can give enough cash for a lifetime to every single one of their workers if people stopped buying their shit. Hint: Absolutely nothing

The big ones will never fail like some hope, they will diversify first. When EA starts selling smartphones and bag of chips you will know vidya isn't bringing in money anymore.

It's plausible, question is what do want to crash; console, or PC. PC is pretty much steam besides the odd EA or indie game that's not on steam. If you kill valve you stop 'pirating paid mods' becoming a reality but valve is more or less the global market. Consoles is the entire reason why games are so shit and now are just shitty pc at this point, some meme potential there, plus portable shit is getting better and hook up to a tv anyway for that couch experience.

That's not a real foot.

Does this one have a real foot?

yes

Steam has a lot influence, if they fall it will be hard to be replaced. Can't imagine uplay or origin take that place. A huge platform will disappear for a fast and easy way to publish. So i think steam is the bigger player here. If steam is gone we might come close to a crash, not saying it will crash immediately.

As opposed to the ps2 that sold 155 million? Or the xbox360 that sold over 80 million? On top of that, just comparing 2010 to 2017 shows a drastic decrease in units sold compared to now, with the exception of a few titles, which would make sense considering the ps4 sold 30 million less consoles compared to it's predecessor and the xbone supposedly sold 10 million units compared to the 360 which sold 80 mill.. That's not even accounting for the fact that games were cheaper to develop 7 years ago compared to now so the profit margins would be lower, except for games that did exceptionally well like black ops 3 and were multi platform titles. The data itself shows that compared to previous generations of consoles, titles are selling less yearly, while the costs of production have also increased. On top of that tried and true methods like the newest call of duty failed as people are getting tired of the same shit, like the new call of duty, and the assassins creed series. It's very likely vidya will continue it's trend downward and continue to sell less, while consumers demand better graphics and tech, which will inevitably cost more to develop, on top of massive marketing budgets to try and maximize sales.

Oh yeah, and of course there are the flops, like Just cause, andromeda, dead rising 4, for honor, etc, due to corporate meddling, sjw companies tainting development companies and making shit games, brand fatigue caused by the constant remakes of the same game due to the costs associated with making games which makes publishers wary of big risks on big investments, which can end up causing aforementioned corporate meddling.

yes, only because of the constant deluge of lowered quality and growing new generation of kids who have no idea the kind quality and respect we got in gen 6 and before.

now the situation is normalized to a high degree in the publisher's favor for a large portion of the consumer base. only recently have I noticed any significant push back.

this
I came here to find a comment with the word 'narcissistic', because that's the right answer, they're mostly assholes full of themselves

Since you actually provided some proof to your claims, I cannot deny the downward trend the playstation console sales. Hell a good chunk that 50 million sales probably comprises of ex-xbox fans since xbox one shat the bed so hard. The sales would of been much lower if not for that fuck up. Also it was a poor choice of showing 2017 sales as were only finishing march, and the big lead in 2010 is wii sports which was bundled with the wii in the north american, and european market. Also the wii was bottle lighting, once you remove the top 3 wii games the sales numbers become similar to the 2016 sales. I think that you should gotten the yearly sales data the previous generation as it would be unfair to compare total consoles sold when that's recorded at the end of the life of that console, but I digress.

Like you said there does seem to be a downward trend overall. At least for consoles.

I hope Dawn of the Dev bombs.

I don't even understand the appeal, who wanted this in the first place?

Apparently just a few hundred people.

kickstarter.com/projects/321726829/dawn-of-the-devs

It already has.

Jesus christ.

I'm not even a Kojima fanboy and I find it fucking insulting that the best they can come up with for that insane gook is "LOL CARDBOARD BOX!!"

Because they wanted to work in the film industry but the standards were too high.

Thanks, capitalism.

This was going to be shit streamer bait anyways.

People like Mr.Shitface are used to endless praise. DotT's style of play was a dead end. The only way to improve on that formula is to dumb it down. This is what happen to Maniac Mansion. No multiple endings or multiple solutions. This is what happen to Fallout too except being sold to slavery.

I shouldn't be getting matches at all but I'm surprised I'm getting so few

Publishers and devs quite openly hate their audiences because nobody's really paying attention to them when they do so, so they're relatively safe. Dev twitters, publishers giving a read-between-the-lines reason for why something isn't being released or is in poor quality, so on and so on, the reality of all that is they're doing it openly in not-so-open spaces, or spaces that aren't being paid active attention to. Throw the spotlight on them and prove you were paying attention to them while they were running their mouths and they panic like all bloody hell as we've learned from goofygoober, they're not expecting to get caught.

archive.is/DgIXR

what made them think they had a good reputation in public? I see only kojima there as the neutral.

So basically what I'm getting is that
Fuck me, the AAA publishers really took the passion out of game making.

Jesus Christ, this is pathetic.

Can you not read? This shit happening is the telltale sign of a crash. When a company doesnt seem to actually be making money yet has stock gaining value, its a sign that its nothing more than a house of cards.

EA is the new Enron.

TBH I used to stand with devs because some gamers out there were outright retarded with their demands but that was back when I was a kid and the average gamer age was late teens and not mid-late 30s like it is now.

These days is obvious most of these annoying fags getting into being devs are cliquish assholes rejects from the film, writing, music and other such industries. They are buttblasted as fuck for not making it into the "serious business" but don't realize that was due to their own mediocrity and now are even more assblasted because they got into vidya thinking it was some low-level shit and in reality they are so fucking mediocre they can't even make it in this industry either so they talk shit about gamers because they are projecting their own internal shittiness instead of accepting the fact they should git gud.

They're run by Jews. Simple.

I think you guys should give some publishers a bit of a break now. Back in the old days publishers apparently kept the social justice warriors's shit on check so they wouldn't infest their game with mass amounts of political propaganda. Now that these indies are free and AAA companies saw that they can still have success even with propaganda in their games they don't even care anymore.

Like maybe 1 out of 10 indie developers are not flaming faggots, someone needs to tell them to stop being such fags or their sales will suck.

That has more to do with the userbase getting older and not liking the new ones compared to the ones they played in high school/college.

Yeah, nah. If they want to survive they better start listening, and not just to market analysts or whoever.

That's a common perception, but I think Frank Zappa's is more accurate (see vid related). Today's executives think they're young, hip, and know what today's kids want, but really they're just funding bland games to suit their own bland tastes.

Because the majority of the industry's true heroes have faded into obscurity. We need them back.

Because most of their prior work experience came from working part time in the fast food industry while they did social studies, liberal arts or one of those new hipster game dev courses?

archive.is/aZsOc
Whatever happened to that shitty comic?

Also, their comics literally supports terrorism.
archive.is/aZsOc#selection-3201.0-3201.584

Wasn't Enron like, the biggest fucking scam ever? It fell on purpose.

It goes farther than that. The current tactic is for developer, publishers, and marketing to try bully or shame those that do have standards into giving up those standards. All so they can maximize profit and minimize effort.

Are these people morons?

The entire industry won't fall but sections, maybe even big section, likely will. At least in one market or another. Just look at arcade gaming. That crashed over here but is fine in Japan. On the other hand consoles are on a knifes edge over there but are still fine over here. It's important to remember that neither the crash of 77 or of 83 crashed gaming entirely across all markets everywhere.
Realistically AAA is probably going to crash but more niche games should do fine. Also mobile despite making fucktones of money is really unhealthy economics wise. Just a slight change could cause a deflation of that market.

They deny that the civil war had anything to do with state's rights and was entirely about slavery. Even though Lincoln said he didn't give a rats ass if the South kept their slaves or not if it would save the union

Now that they have lost the bulk of the control over policy, suddenly state's rights is a huge issue. There was nothing wrong with Obama sabotaging boarder state's immigration control but sanctuary cities losing federal funding because they're ignoring federal law is apparently totalitarian facism

all it would take is a single abrams tank to blow a hole through that barricade and grind all the leftist heretics beneath its treads

If I had a nickel for every stupid liberal that supports BLM, I'd be pretty rich.
On the bright side, a lot of people are now getting redpilled on these domestic terrorists, so they're losing ground already.

Of course they are. What else would they be?

It wouldn't be you getting the nickel.
>“I can’t think of a time when confronting the status quo with progressive, political art has been more important,” said Brett Gurewitz, co-founder Black Mask. “Black Mask Studios has consistently focused on stories that are both entertaining and have a real message driving them. We’ve published the 2017 GLAAD nominee KIM & KIM, and the creators of the breakout hit BLACK have donated proceeds to Black Lives Matter. The fact that the comic market is supporting brave voices like these is a real testament to comics' crucial role in our national and international cultural dialogue."

why wouldnt they?

That's as far as publishers go
A for devs

Basically the jews are pushing an agenda and have formed a massive hive mind clicke that hates consumers for calling them out on their shit

(checked)

fuck me, i hit new reply by mistake
I'm a spic and i regret not being able to vote for him just to piss leftards off
sage to not needlessly bump the tread twice

That's how it is in most industries and even more so in academia. People are just petty as fuck

That is debatable in that your view of the matter is false.

Explain to me what change gamergate actually is responsible for, or is it you don't believe they made anyone rage? That latter's statement is fair.

The game journos are quite silent. That secret mailing list completley fucked em.

also, for fuck's sake, GAWKER, aka the site that was funding multiple corrupt game review sites. And saying that Hulk Hogan was completely responsible for that is a lie, we put the financial pressure on them by fucking them out of their advertisers which allowed someone to step in and deal the final blow. The Hulk Hogan case was only the final one in a series of cases that killed them.

And it's not like it's over either because it's still going on. You have to be under a rock, willfully ignorant, or outright stupid, m8.

And I don't think you understand what Gawker was, it was a multimedia corparation that had a grip on a dozen leftist sites like Salon and Buzzfeed along with sites that were related to gaming.

We fucked em up and we haven't stopped. You attempts to paint our efforts as failed is cute, but false.

Because most of the gaming audience is made up of the people who bullied them in highschool/are the type of people who'd bully them in highschool, or they don't like selling to an audience filled with people who had the fun teenage years they didn't get because they were all beta bitches.

1. Ideological Reasons
2. Business Reasons
3. Marketing Budget Recompensation Reasons
4. Deflation of the respect of the concept of a niche title.
Number One is generally the most common and is usually tied to small parts of the company with overwhelming control over the product. With very rare exceptions such as 343 Industries actively having disdain for the designwork on the Bungie Halo games, which is why Halo 4 and 5 play like sub par modern FPS games and don't really play like a "Halo" game.

Releases in May.

cant wait for it to completely collapse like FemThor did.

English is not German, we do not capitalize every noun, only proper names, that is, a name used for an individual person, place, or organization.

Yeah, even with the media shitting all over him. He and pence STILL like Hollywood and all the stupid kike stupidity. People here are deluded by Holla Forums. Ironically enough, Matrix was made by jews. Redpill almost becomes self defeating.

oh, i get it now, its a wall to protect the kikes

yep :^)

Isn't it nice when the golem rises against it's (((masters)))

Do you guys think soros gets to make femen his bitches? I mean do you think he goes to a femen meeting and say "Alright, i'm not paying up until that bitch sucks my dick and the other sits on my face"? If I was him, I would. Some of them don't look half bad.

Europe might as well have not had electricity, let alone video games, back then. Nobody gives a fuck about europe.

Japan isn't the country whose industry is run by SJWs. They have their problems, but they're not nearly as bad.

Nobody ever cared about home computer games except a tiny niche audience (and that's niche by early 1980s video game standards) of eurofags. Oh boy, a market of 200 people was unaffected. Big whoop.

Japanese game companies largely don't treat non-Jap customers very well at all, but otherwise I agree with everything you posted.

Antifa Israel anyone?

The ivory tower should be in the graveyard. It's littered with the corpses of game companies that got bought out, turned to shit, and killed. The graveyard is constantly expanding.

Good!