/ogc/ - Same Op twice in a week, talk about things as dead as us

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/autogamescoalition

Wiki: ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia

Discord:What happened to it anyways?

Mumble:

Our Uplay spreadsheet (Currently for The Crew):

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepEGcLRmODiyFZwWpDDB6rdMHaAm-TMjlsbEOpAOzDA_kMTA/viewform

To add others, check here;

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibxzGQ8J0LWpYXcmn0cXHoLos4d50SXSBBm6OCbwsfA/edit

Our Forza Horizon 3 club:

Our Xbox live club:

Other urls found in this thread:

autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors>
trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar>
pretendracecars.net/2015/12/14/spork-juct-invades-sim-racing/
discord.gg/BwkTc8m
youtube.com/watch?v=9AxNfd4KZcA
autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17215007/Mad_Max_(Complete_Edition)_v1.0.3.0_(2015)_[All.DLCs]_[MULTi9]
docs.google.com/forms/d/1zVTHQnXhxlNZvQaKZ02R4bA3ufBaNM8WN32A7RhDry4/viewanalytics
gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_flatout.shtml
wreckfestgame.com/wreckfest-april-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OaiU0AJnis
radiolemans.co/2017/04/08/vln-42nd-dmv-4-hours/
revoltrace.net/index.php
revoltrace.net/downloads.php
nitronic-rush.com
archive.is/6QMu0
blog.beamng.com/hopping-into-0-9/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/mx-vs-atv-supercross-encore/cid=UP4389-CUSA01704_00-MXSXEEPSNHDDNA01:ADD-ONS
amazon.com/Ozzy-Osbourne-Car-Osbournes-diecast/dp/B002M1GO5U
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tiresWillFit=true&tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza RE-11&partnum=24WR8RE11XLV2
mega.co.nz/#F!U0VXABjQ!eAP2_goLtCuTyXoSVCflNQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908988674&searchtext=
nnracing.com/download.asp?fileid=39803
dirtgame.com/uk/blog/46232
youtube.com/watch?v=iHsZHr_cUqo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA
youtube.com/watch?v=-_RKP6kS5j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Per popular demand and to avoid scheduling conflicts, DTM is moved forward to Friday.

Event for Friday 31/03
Server: OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
Pass: 8ch
Track: Zandvoort
Live timing: autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors>

Mod: trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar> (~700 MB)

Schedule in GMT:
Quali at 20:30 - 7 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes
Race 2 - 20 minutes, reverse grid

Simracing autism is what happened.

Spork-Juct aka Steel Abacus aka EgoRebel happened
pretendracecars.net/2015/12/14/spork-juct-invades-sim-racing/

I am aware, yes.

CUM GUZZLERS EXTREME

Asshole spies you have working for you.

Is that how you want to be known as? A bunch of corrupted members who use retarded tactics to increase the size of your dicks?

Also why are you in fin's Steam conversations?

And Finally, now that I've pondered on it the entire night, Pissing in a sea of piss was entirely correct by James, and this board has hit a brick wall made out of shitbricks.

good pun

Is Ridge Racer 7 any good?

All of them are good. Haven't played the 3DS and vita one though. Also I never played the n64 and gamecube one.

Unbounded isn't.

OY VEY

3ds one is poo.

They're consistently good, but they feel kinda unexciting after a while.

Unbounded was a tragedy.

I was asking specifically about 7
too late now tho, already ordered it

It's good, not bogged down in DLC.

discord.gg/BwkTc8m
Trolls, A-Logs and CP spammers have been trying to fuck with the group the past week, so you need clearance to join until it passes over and they get bored. In before hugbox/safe space.

I'm currently enjoying Hotwheels Race Off on my phone, it made me nostalgic for 00s 2D flash games

I wish The Crew would let you go full Mad Max.

Also if you're thinking of joining the Discord, please fill out the attached referral form and submit it to @EgoRebel#4421 via PM. You should also think about including in the aforementioned PM your current ID in the thread for cross-checking purposes.

Remember to read the rules in #welcome and follow them to the letter as the ruthless admin (@EgoRebel#4421) of the Discord won't hesitate to kick you out. It already happened to some traitors to the cause, and those people have had the fearless "Rolling Guys" sent after them. And those guys mean serious shit.

We wish you a good stay on the Discord!

SJ ruined OGC

Do NOT insult our founding father.

EgoManiac is not fit to lead OGC.

Well you know what to do, strip down to your shorts and challenge him to a wrestling match. Winner gets to be Boss of the OGC. Loser gets fucked in the ass!

hot

Found a sponsor for my livery together with nestlel

youtube.com/watch?v=9AxNfd4KZcA

Bumping already? There's nothing going on is there? RIP Racing games 1973-2017 (AKA Current Year +2)

F

Well if you're going to say the time of death, good ones didn't stop coming out this year.

which car would u fug

240Z/280Z without question I'm half serious about this too, I feel a strong lust whenever I see one

Good taste I'm half serious about my question as well

CARS ARE NOT FOR SEXUAL YOU DEGENERATE

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user.

What if I'm a dragon?

It's more fun that way

Yeah at first, but then you end up posting on r/BPDlovedones after getting a sponsorship.

Will any good ones come out in 2018 though? There's probably going to be Horizon 4 (Which T10 and Playground implied, is going to be the final Horizon game). Maybe Evolution studios new game or GRID 3. Doesn't seem like a lot coming next year

Everyone's blowing their load this year. GT Sport, PCARS 2, DIRT 4, F1 2017, a new NFS, Forza 7, Milestone finally moving Moto GP to a non-shitty engine and doing their own Dirt Racing game. Sure, that's great having a genre resurgence but all at the same time? Going to be a clusterfuck.

Unless GT Sport misses 2017, which considering it blows chunks at the minute, might be a better idea.

Horizon was never good and only the first GRID was good.
No idea about GT sport, pcars was never good, i'm not a dirt guy so i don't know about dirt 4, f1 has been shit for a while, nfs has been shit for over a decade, i haven't touched forza outside apex which was good but even then it's going to be a xbox/windows 10 exclusive so it shouldn't be bought out of principle. Everyone is blowing their loads, but their cum is fatty and salty instead of sweet.

Wrong
Wrong, it was only passable. Worst interior camera ever, brown'n'bloom filters and arcade physics mostly offset how brilliant the multi-discipline aspect was.
Race Driver 3 does everything better.
F1 2016 is really good, sure they stagnated between 2010 and 2014 and 2015 was terrible on many aspects, but 2016 is an actually good game.

But yeah NFS has been shit since HP2, so you at least have some good opinions.

Your opinions are poo mine are gold.
Also you can mod out the nigger filter in grid.
The series is like battlefield 3. They nail everything that would make a good game great, but the gameplay is trash so it's still a trash game.

A Lamborghini because I have the most generic taste possible

Cars are only for sexual

If your argument about which car game is good or bad hinges on driving physics and how realistic or arcadey they are, you had better be using a fucking wheel or your opinion is completely worthless. And I don't mean a $40 plastic piece of shit that only turns 180 degrees. A real wheel.

A Mitsubishi Lancer.

So reliable~

Sorta agreed. I don't feel like there's anything good coming down the pipeline.

???????????????????????????????????????????
Have fun when the engine blows up .

Are you telling me Gran Turismo, Dirt, and Need for Speed are lying to me about muh waifu?

the toyota 2000gt, everything about it looks right.

Range Rover Classic

Why not just play an actual Mad Max game instead?

Because it's bad.

I liked it.
Too bad there was surprisingly little car combat in a car combat game.

Still better than Crew.

Actually yeah, that kinda becomes a problem after you start clearing out the map and it consequently lowers spawns into near zero territory. I wouldn't mind it being a bit longer story-wise too(as long as we don't get the self-retcon literally seconds after end credits for the sake of muh freeplay)

I think in the end, that hunchback fuck should have stayed dead and consequently you could only fire the harpoon straight forward unless you park the car (or coast uncontrollably). You'd also have to stop and repair it yourself. It would have made your remaining side-mission bullshit harder and more interesting.

Is it worth a download?

It's worth a pirate. Fun enough, driving physics left something to be desired but that was sort of fixed by car upgrades (main issue is traction- new tires). I sort of enjoyed how scarce ammo is and gun usage is like a last resort, but the combat is basically bamham.

I would say so.

Bullshit, someone can still tell if a games physics are shit through a wheel or a controller. And while a game can make up for shit physics with a bunch of content (See TXR games). Physics are all it has for the most part and they better be damn good.

Not sure if any anons could help out but the only torrent I've found (off kickass torents which doesn't even want to work these days) is from release and has some bad bugs associated with it. Could an user point to an updated release? Looks like the kinda thing I'd love

It kinda reminds me of Roadkill in a way. Never got to far into that though and it emulates like shit,

Also posting Jak X cause it's kinda related and awesome.

Agreed. I don't need a wheel to truly feel like I hate Need for Speed Rivals.

t. accuforce salesman

The more I play the Horizon games the more I wish PGR won out over Forza. PGR nailed the 'light arcade' physics for all the cars instead of just dumbing down the usual Forza physics engine. It felt so much more fun to just race in. With Horizon 3 I can't even stand races longer than 30 minutes anymore.

Wipeout Omega Collection's coming out June 6th. I'm concerned that I won't be able to play all modes on all tracks, like Detonator on Wipeout Vita tracks, or use Wipeout Vita ships on Wiptout Fury tracks.

I'd buy a cheap ps4 for wipeout and bloodborne

Does PS4 emulate PS3 games? Ridge Racer 7 and Modnation racers wouldn't be bad to pick up either.

Also is TGT back from haitus yet?

No.

Reminder that tonight we're racing DTMs

Server: OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
Pass: 8ch
Track: Zandvoort
Live timing: autogamescoalition.liveracers.info/Live/?server=OGC: DTM 2013 traitors
Mod: trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/CARS/A-F/DTM 2013 v1.01 inkl Track Pack.rar (~700 MB)

Schedule in GMT:
Quali at 20:30 - 7 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes
Race 2 - 20 minutes, reverse grid

My nigga. Been replaying Jak X for the past week, pretty good game, actually kinda challenging at times.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17215007/Mad_Max_(Complete_Edition)_v1.0.3.0_(2015)_[All.DLCs]_[MULTi9]

Gon be good.

Yep, love the customization it has. Should get around to completing the playthrough I started a while ago. Fuck the one race where your item's are "jammed" and you basically have to run for your life.

Thanks for the torrent, does it install English natively or do I have to select it? Also fuck Firefox for not working with Piratesbay. Though I did find a work around in copying the address and putting it into Qbittorent manually.

Have some 80's third party tuners and a homologation

I hope a competent dev picks up that franchise. RIP United Front.

I don't remember, I installed it awhile ago.

Something messed up when I tried posting that, Ignore the ID change, had a VPN on. Delivering 80's goodness now.

Considering Sony decied to say fuck Modnation Racers 2 in favor of that stupid little big planet kart game, it's dead Jim.

The shitty thing is was they made Modnation, helped with Sleeping Dogs (which had it's moments) so they had a good track record before being fucked over into doing ports and shovelware. And they were Canadian Rip United Front indeed.

While my Polish is rough/Non-existent I assume Angielski is english so I'm sure there's an option.

Good races boys

How controller friendly is rfactor?

I remember struggling with mine.

I had no issues with controller today and i generally race with a controller

alright cool, is there some repo where I can get rfactor and the mods people use

So been playing Mad Max and Jesus fuck you get your moneys worth. Barely gotten through 1/8 of the area to explore, if that much.

It's not perfect, I can easily see the exploration getting super old (already ignoring places that only have 1 or 2 scrap pick ups to their name). Handling is a bit funky to get use to, but you do get use to it. It's also buggy, but only encountered 1 that only forced me to close and restart the game to fix. And while it kinda handholds, other times I'm just lost (one of the main story missions required me to put on spesific parts, despite the fact I had better stuff, and only in Jeets stronghold did it let me go to the place with the last part.) Also make sure you're using the alternate control scheme or your gonna waste all your ammo on accident.

But it's been tickling my autism, driving and fighting are serviceable, and it has some clever challenges, and well written characters.

Also there is a thread about easter eggs in games and I'm wondering what hidden cars /ogc/ likes?

I still remember when PGR was Metropolis Street Racer. Sad that it died out, because PGR focused more on fun driving and was far less boring. In end though, PGR seemed to stagnate heavily which is probably why it got forgotten to be honest.

Yay we can shitpost one more.

That reminds me I've been wanting to play PGR 4 again. I've only played that one for a significant time so I've never notice stagnation. But I'm pretty sure PGR stayed fresher then Forza (until they did Horizon which WISHES it PGR)

Not really, PGR peaked at 2 then went backwards honestly with 3 and 4. Forza just added more and more autistic features and content. Also funny enough you could say Forza has it roots kind of with SEGA GT, literally a fuckton of design ideas and games from the Dreamcast went into the Eggbox.

>docs.google.com/forms/d/1zVTHQnXhxlNZvQaKZ02R4bA3ufBaNM8WN32A7RhDry4/viewanalytics
Why?

I play most arcade/simcade games with a keyboard. Alternating between the left key and the right key is a lot faster than rocking an analog stick back and forth or steering a wheel back and forth. I play most arcade/simcade games with a keyboard. The downside is that there's no way to modulate your input.

Never played 2 outside of visiting someone who had it. Though I'd be kinda surprised if PGR 2 had more stuff then 4, which is fucking loaded. Though PGR does make you feel like a driving god thanks to it's perfectly mixed Arcade physics.

Forza has only added more cars, the only major feature being Autovista. And what roots does it share with SEGA GT? I knew SEGA GT 2002 came bundled with JSRF for the OG Xbox but seemed to have more in common with Gran Turismo then what Forza would be.

Why isn't selling your car by setting your price more of a thing? Or used parts that risk breaking and fucking you over? Hell when's the next SEGA racing game period?

Is some user here familiar with GT Legends?

I started with GTL a couple of days ago and I'm loving it, except for one single problem that if I can't find a workaround, it's a deal breaker for me: With any car, in any track, as early as after only 2 laps I start losing a lot of grip. The higher the realism settings, the worse the problem gets. I tried messing with tire pressure and temperature settings and mitigated the problem somewhat but it's still severe.

This is bullshit. Never had this problem with Assetto Corsa, Project Cars or other sims / simcades. Feels like some kind of bug or glitch with the game's tire wear parameters. Someone experienced this before?

SEGAY GT for Dreamcast was more like Forza 2 in it was more autistic and no fun allowed.
PGR 2 I remember having something like 120 cars with DLC and had infinitely more variety in car types than PGR 4 which had something like 130 odd vehicles but most of them were all the same type to be honest. PGR 3 and 4 were far too focused on supercars while PGR 2 was far more focused on fun.

Did the OG xbox even support DLC? I though PGR 4 had a nice spread of cars. Of course you have your super cars, but what other game has both a fucking Calloway Sledge Hammer and a Ford Lotus Cortina in it?

Also I've finally beat Mad Max and on the whole I'd say it was enjoyable. Not something that's going in my GOTY list or I'll see myself raving about.

The driving physics are only passable for the Magnum Opus, all the rest are way too god damn twitchy, later car combat gets kinda annoying since you're mostly being chased with no real option to attack, and the collect-a-thon gameplay requires autism to get the most out of it. Also the final part of the game's story is a quick rehash of Mad Max, except it's set in motion by Chumbucket being a fucking idiot. Same for his death, the car was fine after ramming the landmover And upgrading just one Stronghold (Jeet's since it's the first or Friah's since it's easy) trivializes all the scavenging and upkeep, any remaining challenge being squashed by Griffa upgrades.

But blasting though the dunes is great, the Batman rip-off fighting is nice (though can get annoying in large groups and you get blind sided). The story until nearly the end is pretty good, Max is characterized nicely and most of the people were interesting.

Also since the thread name got lost over the hack, bumping with some OC.

bump

Yes. Most of it used to be free though which was good at least. However it pretty much paved the way of "$9.99 for a couple of new tracks and maybe a car goyim!"

I remember PGR2's DLC being really good. $5 for a new Location and a few cars. They only ever released Paris and Long Beach though. They had plans for more but they never really got around to it because MS had to drop the Xbox due to contract fuckery with Nvidia and they were asked to make PGR 3 instead.

RIP Bizzare Creations

Just typical that the nip has to go around drifting.

Check your tire pressure, temps, etc. If you're pushing the tires too hard then they'll hate you a lot. I know GT Legends cars are old cars, but I'm not sure if they're also using old tire compounds or newer ones.

Anyone use driving gloves? I want to get a pair to protect my steering wheel and enhance the driving experience.

I don't know where to find a pair, I'd rather not order online.

go to any store that sells leather products and ask around.

Makes sense, thanks.

For those who want to play FlatOut on Windows 10:

gamecopyworld.eu/games/pc_flatout.shtml

FlatOut v1.1 [MULTI5] Fixed Files

Apply this to the GOG version (1.1). Steam version is 1.0.

Someone gonna get banned by SJ.

Wreckfest update out, linking it before reading so I can't tell you how disappointed I am yet.
wreckfestgame.com/wreckfest-april-update/

This thread reminds me I have my eye on GRIP and that game FINALLY added multiplayer this week. I have a strict rule against buying Early Access games though so I'll still be waiting a while yet.

It's fun, I can say that.

A new car and a new track. Nothing radical yet.
I'll wait until something substantial happens before reinstalling.
It's nice that they're actually working on it again.

That's me :DDDDDDDD

But why tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=8OaiU0AJnis

yeeee

It's just a troll trying to crave attention, only one person has been banned on the discord for rampantly starting flame wars and drama.

Wonder what would happen if there was a Le Mans 24 game that Holla Forums could form a racing team for?

Fucking australia

oh please give us some group S, and hopefully VR support again, this and other racing sims are like the only reason VR is worth a shit

mah nigga, though real talk once you beat everything it does become literally one big empty sandbox with nothing to do.
About hidden cars though, the two you unlock with CMGARAGE in TOCA 1 on the PS1

They stated that VR wont be available at launch, but will be added later on.

Nurgbegerergrgergergergergering enduro series race 2 is live right now.

Here's a live-stream of Nürburgring 2017 VLN Endurance, 4 hour race.

Starts SOON.

radiolemans.co/2017/04/08/vln-42nd-dmv-4-hours/

Bump

Is there a technical reason that GTR2 seems more difficult than rFactor?

Watching supergt on the Nismo channel is fun

I wonder which electrical engineer at Honda is going to have to commit suicide to make up for this.

I'd say they came out well

this game is cool

revoltrace.net/index.php
revoltrace.net/downloads.php

nitronic-rush.com

this game is cool too

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mouse steering?

G27
shit got controller support

Wonder how they handled the flock of weebs when Goodsmile won the GT300 class.

how do you even paint something with that much detail on a car

With incredible accuracy and a high cost. Painfully high, if you will.

It's a wrap most likely. The days of murals on the side of vans is long over. Still not cheap by any means but way cheaper then pain

DW12's on a half mile oval.

But that's wrong. There's also a shovelware F&F game on the Xbox 360 too but I wouldn't recommend them.

You are right about there not being a new fun racing game, it's all Super Cereal games.

Though that said, just checking steam to confirm nothing provided that Fl4tout dropped Why the fuck was no one talking about it?, something called BattleTrucks which looks like some Russian Autist modded in a whole bunch of Russian Semis into BLUR, and GRIP was just a few months ago.

fl4tout, retarded name aside isn't made by bugbear.

Think in regards to Fast and Furious we need one that is as crazy as the new films. Make Racing Fun Again

Been playing a bit of Redout, it's pretty fun. Not sure how I feel about the perk system. Would have loved it more if it was just pure racing with nothing more in the way. Thank fuck for time trials.

Any games where you can race pre-war grand prix cars?

About as close as you'll get.

In the first Mafia

Thanks for reminding me that after this or next season there won't be Australian cars in the v8s

I love that race, especially since you can flip your car by driving like a dumbass and break your neck

Guilty pleasure time.
I enjoy the fast and the furious movies.

They are Fun

Is Dirt Rally worth $12?

Also Mercedes Benz world racing (if that is the name) and Toca 3

Huh, first thing I hear of it.
At least it isn't by the shitters that made 3. I'll need a demo first.

Now I want a game where you play as a time-traveling Takumi drifting through the ages on his way back to the 90's.

I think you've just outlined the plot to the next Fast and the Furious film.

rFactor has some pre-war cars in it as mods.

Which PC racing games, be they arcade, sim, or futuristic, have the most active multiplayer communities? I just want to race against random players when the mood strikes me.

Forza Horizon 3 seems to fit the bill, but I'm on Windows 7.

I should've downloaded the loonix version on that thread some user made a few weeks ago.

rFactor, I guess. Maybe GTAV if you're OK with rubber banding in matchmaking. The arcade physics are actually pretty nice for it. Racing games don't really have long multiplayer lives for some reason.

hey niggers
I've been thinking of doing mods of existing cars in SA to have more and different muscle cars that'd get along with the game's universe well
I've done the Uranus as a pseudo mustang
the standard variant will be simple and have no wing while the dominator will have said wing and a different skin
r8 and gib opinions

Ooh, baby

BTW nowadays you can add cars to the game instead of just replacing existing ones. If you do it right you can make them spawn in the world or buyable in san fierro's car export/import thing.

I know, I've done it on GTA IV already, even if the cars never wanted to fucking spawn again ever even when using the trainer.
Dunno how it works in SA tho.

Porsche confirmed for GT Sport, PCARS 2 and now a co-Branding deal with Microsoft for the next few Forza games.

archive.is/6QMu0

So likely a Porsche is gonna be the FM7 cover car this year as well.

Better Porsche than Ford.

or a lambo

It still and always should be a Lancia

what are some good steering wheels for pc?

What games are you going to play, and what's your budget?

SJ if you are going to keep banning all of us. You will have to do that 1930's shit Merc race by yourself

Except you already said you weren't interested in taking part, so your opinion on the Merc race means nothing. Why don't you head back over to 4chan and play with them if you don't like it here?

ogc was fine until you had to get assmad after one gt3 race. You killed it all by yourself sj

word

SJ, literally everyone in ogc (even those aware of your past meltdowns) was happy to race with you until you decided to be a lil bitch because a canadian blogger became a legit shill. Right after imagining a ban in /ovgt3/.

I'm not exactly enjoying this whole situation. TM was a fun series. VTCC was incredibly fun. Hell even the RaceX races provided some decent quality racing. But your insanity wore my patience away. Your constant paranoia. Your anger management issues. And knowing your past, as documented in James' blog post, as documented in the Facepunch thread about your ass, as documented in the mumble recordings of you getting riled up talking to some dude in his underwear discussion Avril Lavigne discographies.

But don't even pretend like we're the bad guys. You brought it up onto yourself.
You chose to lockdown the Discord because your feelings were hurt.
You chose to call a general on a video game imageboard a cause.
You chose to cancel the perfectly good VTCC series.
You chose to go on a banning spree.
You chose to tell your sad story to redditors because you knew they would sympathize.
You chose to unironically write "I've sent the Rolling Guys to investigate" about posts on a fucking imageboard
You chose to get upset about a stupid post about DVD rewinders.

Stop acting like a manchild, gtop over-reacting. Man up and admit the fact you were, are, and will be wrong at times.

PS: at least you gave us Jeb, and he's a very cool dude on the /ovg/ mumble and to race against so credit where it's due.

lol fuck you faggot

With that résumé they could be a moderator for Holla Forums

SJ was moderator at facepunch, but just because the other proper mods wanted a buffoon.

Fun fact, a cunt of equal if not greater magnitude was both a janitor on cuckchan and member of /a3g/, completely shat things up for everyone.

You can find him easily in the janiteam leaks under the name cephei (he's one of those autists that goes by the same handle everywhere).

SJ please.

Does rfactor have any good historic tracks?

Also, does online work on a cracked copy of rfactor?

Haha ogc is dead. Noone will race with you anymore sj. The shadow government takeover is finally complete.

Vanilla doesn't have any historic content, but mods add some good historic tracks and layouts. Back in 2015 we used to use 80's and 90's tracks to race on that are no longer with us.

Yep. Just grab a yarr copy and you're good to go.

the internet was a mistake

BeamNG updated.
blog.beamng.com/hopping-into-0-9/
All I needed.

Link?

Back from testing, definitely feels smoother now. Using an FX-6300 so any boost to CPU performance is a good thing.

CARS ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR SEXUAL

bump

does anyone play GRIP?

Cool I kinda wanna go fast toni-

How? What does the DLC even contain?

A shitload of tracks and bikes.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/mx-vs-atv-supercross-encore/cid=UP4389-CUSA01704_00-MXSXEEPSNHDDNA01:ADD-ONS

I mentioned it above and also linked that trailer. I'm waiting for it to be out of Early Access but it looks fun.

Jesus. Does the base game at least have a good amount of content?

A few of the DLCs from the PS3 version of the game, which this is an enhanced remake of.

okay niggers
give ideas for cars, stupid or doable, realistic or not, fast or slow and I'll try to make them in automation
I can't do diesel, supercharged, flat, or V10 engines so heh.

This.
amazon.com/Ozzy-Osbourne-Car-Osbournes-diecast/dp/B002M1GO5U

Someone would like to /flatout/ someday?

Which one? Flatout 4 either came out or is soon but it's made by a different dev team while Bugbear works on ???? in Wreckfest.

It came out already. Has mostly positive reveiws but the bad ones cite the AI and Physics being shit so.

/o/ is completely dead I asked a question 15 days ago and not a single reply. I've got nowhere else to ask. I'm lookin for winter tires, I found this site tirerack and they test tires for thousands of miles before coming to conclusion but I don't know who to trust. I want premium tires that offer maximum comfort and handling and the category that fit that says these are the best tires
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tiresWillFit=true&tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza RE-11&partnum=24WR8RE11XLV2
On another website it claimed a set of Continental tires are better. I don't know how to make an informed decision buying tires.

/o/'s not the liveliest board around, but it certainly ain't dead (all the really dead boards haven't come back and don't think they will). Just looked there and didn't find a thread or even the question in the QTDDTOT thread or the modding sticky. But anyways,
1. Did you mean to say winter tires and not summer? Where the fuck are you that this question is still relevant that you wouldn't already know the answer to? Did you mean Summer's Like the tire that you linked to is for?
2.Winter tires are meant for about 4 months of use at most (Quebec mandates all vehicles must have them till Dec 15 to March 15, and is probably more extreme then where you are) so go with what's cheap, and from a reputable brand if you can afford them (Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, ECT. Basically anyone you've heard of). Put them on some cheap rims that you won't mind getting chewed up by road salt and you're good to go. Or use snow chains.
3.Shop around, find something with good reviews and plenty of them. Also find the best price for that one to help out budgeting (don't forget getting them put on is gonna cost a pretty penny unless you have a tire machine kicking about).
Now if you're looking for SUMMER tires, but want comfort and handling, follow step three, go with an average of say 5 sites if you can (just put in tire review). And the important thing is not to get a nigger rim and have it basically be solid rubber. Think of the tire as a second bit of the shock absorption. No sidewall = no bump absorption = more jolting to your ass.
Also maybe don't go for the SUPER MEGA ULTRA PERFORMANCE tire as it'll have a premium on it's price, might be a bit rough riding since that most likely wasn't taken into account, and you most likely won't be able to make use of it's limits unless your car is fully stripped with properly set up suspension system. Just focus on a getting a Summer tire, or maybe a performance oriented all season.

Hoped that helped. Enjoy some Tragic Matterhorn,

For got to add Keep the tire size the same roughly. A bit wider wheel won't hurt much except maybe the wheel bearings (if you go crazy though, expect them to pack up regularly). Though the height should be about the same as stock, if not the exact same. Lots of fuckery happens when you go larger so.

so is there a race happening soon?

damn, i dont know who this SJ faggot is and i dont participate in these threads much but holy shit what a little miserable bastard he is. kinda reminds me of this faggot who used to run a /tg/ dnd group back on halfchan.

anyway, i'm really jonesing for a game where i can drive a 50's or 60's chevrolet bel-air or other classic cars along those lines and a lot of the racing games on steam just don't seem like my kinda flavor. any advice or suggestions fellas? pic related, it's a homemade car.

FH3 has some classic cars

Check out the Forza titles, they include classic cars that you can just drive around. There is also GT Legends which is more based on professional racing.

The thread has been being raided lately by halfchan triggered by people playing their videogames without their permission, just take the shitposting in the same way as being called a goober.

You might be able to get NFS II to work which has the Bomber or maybe mod a later NFS game to have it. Could also emulate Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition. Most Ridge Racers have a stupid fast old fashioned car too Sadly RRV doesn't like to be emulated.

nice try SJ. Just give up on OGC. You lost

mafia 1 and 2

I've been wanting to host up an rFactor server lately. Would there be any interest in that?

Depends what you'd be racing.

I'm fine with most things, so it depends on what people want to race.
If it were up to me, I'd go dirtoval ministocks. Which is exactly why it's not up to me.

Bring back WTCC.

I'm sure most of people who would race rfactor own race 07

I asked something else like 20 days ago or something. It's not lively and I know I really should post there but I think this thread gets more activity than the whole board, it doesn't seem to be as lively before the hacking.

Oh man did I ever goof. I meant summer tires, I want comfort and handling those are my top requirements.
This was my first thought to because they were designed to go fast not for comfort. The site I found listed the top performance tire to have best comfort but I don't think that's right.
Good tip

I think I'll go with the stock dimensions just to be safe. I want to maybe get a better suspension and shocks but that's for later I have zero knowledge on cars and their inner workings I haven't done any reading.
Thanks a lot, next time I'll go to /o/ even if it does take a long time to get a response.

did you request that custom tag on the front?

This

But SJ banned the people that organized WTCC here

So do it without SJ, let him race his 30's shitbox alone.

why would we help ogc after he kicked us out? Now is the time to sit back and watch SJ race all by himself until he finally quits.

Wew. I just want to race some grand prix cars

What links are you looking for? I'll throw the links up here for what you're wanting.

Alright, disregard my previous post.

I've got the 1937 GP mod set up and running now.
There's very little feeling in the FFB tho, is it supposed to be like that? I got the "Real Feel Plugin" as the mod suggests but I have no idea what it does/changes in regards to the mod.

Also, do you have any good track suggestions for the mod as well? Right now I've only got Brooklands.

It just improves the FFB, you might have to turn up the FFB in the car settings and/or your controller settings if you find it too weak.
Donington 1937, Sempione 1937, pretty much any layouts up to the late 60's work with the cars.

Donington 1937 doesn't work and I can't find a download for Sempione

mega.co.nz/#F!U0VXABjQ!eAP2_goLtCuTyXoSVCflNQ

Look under Trackpacks, there's tracks from the 30's, 40's and 50's there.

Thanks user

What does the rFactorEssentialsPack contain?

That pack is somewhat outdated, it contained a bunch of patches and such to make rFactor work efficiently such as an improved shader and more controller settings. I need to update it with a few things before releasing the next edition.

is this the end of ogc? Seems like SJ had a lonely race

I thought he'd be used to that by now.

What a fun game

Always painful. At least it was a short route.

It feels even worse in cockpit cam, as you never can shake the feeling that it is just stuck by a few centimetres at best.

BallisticNG now supports custom tracks with workshop support

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908988674&searchtext=

A little irrelevant to the ongoing discussions but can any of you get .zip related to extract successfully? Tried 4 different programs on it including both WinRAR and 7Zip, no dice.
nnracing.com/download.asp?fileid=39803

If not, any of you feel proficient enough in NR2003 skinmaking to make as close a replica as possible? The guy who made this is still very active on social media but I doubt he'd still have the original after 12 years.

I've been trying to find a game that just lets me drive around freel, something like GTA V or BeamNG.drive. I don't really want to play GTA V and BeamNG.drive feels super empty. Is there anything else that I could play?
I didn't think this needed its own thread so I figured this was the best place to post. Sage for being slighty off-topic.

driver
need for speed

burnout paradise

TDU

Bump.

Also I got thinking and since there's supposed to be a new NFS game out this year I was wondering. Does anyone think they'll fix the NFS'15 issue which was the physics? Or does anyone think it will be business as usual?

In short, no.

Not sure but last rumor I saw on NFS was that they were ditching Open World and they were going to be making a "Games As A Service" NFS that's more in tune with old NFS but the way you build cars will be using that stupid card bullshit. It might be bringing back the "High Stakes" name as well.

So no. EA's just gonna EA it further. Which is interesting because Ubi's hinted they are going to announce The Crew 2 at E3 as well.

is there a playlist of must watch motorsport moments, I've been craving watching people with stick shifts do insane shit with fast cars.

Yeah sure, if you're not pirating, don't pay more than 20 bucks.

Please don't. Some names deserve to be left in the past unmolested. Hot Pursuit worked because it was a name that remained prevalent within the franchise - HP2, "Hot Pursuit" mode in the later games etc. High Stakes was a one-and-done affair.

New Dirt 4 blog. It's mostly about the Your Stage thing.
dirtgame.com/uk/blog/46232

It would be cool if it wasn't just procedural generated shit.

They did some interview where they said the game generated the environment fist and then build a track around the environment, so we'll see if that works out better than building the track and putting set dressing around that.

I want an actual racing game made out of beamng. I love that arcade handling with really high quality destruction and physics. I'd lose most of the races because i'd purposefully crash into people and ruin both of our cars, though.

The Crew has what is probably the biggest map in a modern racing game. It's shit but you can get some cars that make the physics bearable.

From what I've heard, the environments are not generated but are in fact laser-scanned maps of actual locations from each country. The game just chooses a map from the country you want (there's about 6 per country, apparently) and carves a road through it. Then again, this is all info from a guy who played the game for an hour and a half and WRX Barcelona, so if an actual dev said the environments are generated in an interview then they probably are.

I think FUEL still has it beat. It just trades shit physics and grinding for stupid hard AI.

I decided to play Forza 4 again (because I wanted to do an Interceptor build) and is it just me or is M. Rossi in the A class Ferrari bullshit? A smidge over 600 HP, decent tires, and 6 gears and I can't catch the fuck.

Decided just to drop it down to hard because fuck that, I'm playing to have fun.

Also I plan on playing Jak X at some point today

Shit forgot to mention that Forza Horizon 1 doesn't want to read for some reason. Disk looks fine, cleaned the laser with a cleaner disk, just doesn't want to. Any suggestions?

is there a point to some of the mods you see in drift competitions, why pair huge spoilers or no spoiler with no rear bumpers what's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=iHsZHr_cUqo

Forza series is notorious for bullshit AI. If you play FH3 and try to go through the track like the AI does it's literally impossible because they have different physics.

I'm guessing the point isn't to improve aerodynamics as much as it is to fuck with them, and to change the weight balance. And i'm guessing the lack of rear bumper is to let the smoke clouds flow better.

Anyone know if Sebastion Loeb Rally is worth a pirate? I'm not expecting it to be as good as Dirt Rally, I'm just looking for some fresh stages.

it's a cool toybox if you jump in expecting just a rally game. The engine sounds are abismall but it has a good ammount of a variety of cars/tracks.

Kinda figured this was the case. Honestly Forza is overrated as a racing game, especially as a simcade. Still don't know why Horizon didn't want to work.

Anyways, some spicy OC coming through.

Fuck didn't mean to sage, bumping with some old OC as well.

FAGS

Recreate the Ford GT90 and refine it. Give it a nice engine that doesn't look retarded too.

Turns out the game doesnt recognize my wheel, so nevermind then.

Qualifying race for the 24 hour ring is live.

A drift competition is also live. Be sure to mute it and play this while watching; youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA

Blancpain Endurance Series, Monza is live. Well, has been live for some time now, but they crashed in the first turn so they had to stop the race.

LIVING THE DREAM.

Are they driving on a nascar track?

Sort of.

I've been thinking, after watching the full stream.
The rallycross super cars are the closest thing a modern group B, shit ton of horsepower on lightweight shells with a lot of aero mods with huge spoilers and with audi, ford and peugeot competing the only one missing pretty much is lancia.
You just don't get those nail biters over the course of the rally weekend, you get these short snacky races with door to door racing.

In two weeks from now on May 5th, we'll be hosting a live trackday up on rFactor. Hopefully it means bringing in some new guys instead of shitposting Europeans.

So here's the main topic: What should be the main focus/mechanics to mention for a bunch of people who have probably never played a racing game before? I was thinking flags as one thing to mention, but are there any others outside of basic troubleshooting?

Plz stop posting in /ovg/ threads.

Is Forza Horizon 3's single player good enough to warrant a torrent on PC?

I want to get more into racing vidya, maybe eventually join you all for the gamenight.

What are the popular games within the general?
How do I get better?
How to have fun in rFactor?

postan horizon stuff I made
sadly I lost it all
rip

kill yourself SJ

Forza looks super sexy and great but I'm not about to cuck my PC over with Windows 10. :( I'll just stick to modding GTA5 and beamNG until I'm forced to install that fucking joke of an OS, then I guess I'll get Forza.

Fuck off, stop reposting posts here to stir up shit with 4chan. You guys are the reason why nobody touches racing games anymore.

lol
Speaking of Forza, when was the last time they updated it? I don't have the snow DLC if that matters.

Almost a month a go after watching
youtube.com/watch?v=-_RKP6kS5j0
I ordered the parts I needed to do this project and they arrived today, to my surprise even a retard like myself could put something like this together.
The biggest problem with this was some driver issues to get windows to recognize the arduino but other than that, it worked just fine I was surprised at how just how much customization you could do with the software and how easy it was to use.
Now I got this neato display beneath my monitor, tomorrow I'm planning on welding the cables and I gotta find a housing for this thing.

No SJ, you're the reason.

Obvious bait, but the reason you people were banned is because you were being increasingly disruptive and intentionally stirring up shit to piss off me and everyone else. Not everyone was banned, only the troublemakers were and you've continued to be one for weeks after I banned you and still continue to here and on 4chan.
If you cut the crossposting crap, stopped throwing dumb shit on the threads and actually talked about racing games you wouldn't be banned. I even made the meta discussion for you to call me a shit all you wanted freely and express your frustration at x but you never used it once.

You're the only one getting your panties in a bunch over this.

I was pretty satisfied with this one.
Suggestions for improvements?
I also seem unable to drive anything other than the mini. They just fucking flail around like a retard. Can't get past a single two-curve.

Also was it you yesterday with the arma pic or just a very good impersonation?

I mean I refuse to believe you're as petty and obsessed about the other thread to keep posting there, but the quality of the imitation was so amazing it felt even more realistic than AC.

That's fucking weird I don't remember following any drama blogs.

That's because 4cucks is pissed off people are trying to play racing games without their permission so they've been raiding the group for months. It's only recently this month they've decided to shitpost here to disrupt the threads themselves. They pretty much won't stop until I'm removed from the simracing scene.

fuck off I don't care

Discord was a mistake.

I am actually surprised you keep coming back.

A GBA racing game has no business being this fun. I feel like modern racing games have lost the middle ground; you either have autistic simulations or the kind of game where you get 'points' for crashing.

Ok, some late night soldering and the dash lost some volume.
Shit's great now I need to find some adhesive to stick these 2 together and some housing.

What's a good steering wheel set?

SJ you're not that fucking important. You know why I /ovg/? Because it's fucking fun. /ogc/ was a good introduction to vidya racing but god damn if you aren't a fucking self obsessed idiot.

You guys ready for some grills transforming into a different kind of grill?

They're making this /d/ shit but still no racing/dating sim?

Power drive 2000
90's arcade racer
Drift stage

the trinity of 2015 kickstarter arcade, all a fucking scam.

The second Forza Horizon 3 expansion.

Holy fucking shit. Absolute fucking madmen.

Is this real life?

Well Kaido Racer 2:Chain Reaction has special "lover" rivals that email you telling you how big your dick is. Also Outrun is all about making some bitch wet from your driving. I feel like there IS a proper Driving dating game but I can't think of any. So maybe these can work as a stop gap?

How is the Horizon 3 soundtrack? 1 had some nice songs but nothing terribly great, never played 2. Just a quick look at the list and there's a good amount of stuff I can recognize. And "Ghost Riders in the Sky" seemed fitting. But who cares Hot Wheels Turbo Racing works as a CD.

Also we're at the bump limit so new thread soon.

Can you put custom skins in the cars like in Forza Motorsport 3 ? I want to slap some Highway 35 and Acceleracers paint-jobs on those cars

It's kinda half the appeal of Forza.

peter soelberg is too pure for this world

New thread