Let's recommend each other games based on some games we list off here

Let's recommend each other games based on some games we list off here.

I really want to play Crusasder Kings II, EU4 M&T, Factorio, Rimoworld, Project Zomboid, but I want to wait untill they/my preferred mods are properly updated.

Right now I am just playing Turok 2.

So Holla Forums what should I play?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5G7FP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry for fucking up the spelling btw

it's an abstract kind of body hair

Never post an image more interesting than your thread.

Oh no, user. What did I do? :(

Are there any games where one can play as a Satyr?

Do Asians have a different kind of body hair or something?
Try Cities: Skylines OP

So which one am I if I have a T of hair on and between my pecs?

we are two of soul

Designated shitting thread

make that three of soul.
my chest is hairless and my forearms have a little hair but my legs are forest-like.
i consider it my masculinity anchor keeping me from completely becoming a trap

I-Is it bad to have generally high androgen level

And now we're four.

Five now

What's DHT?

Is it bad to be yourself? Seriously though it helps you regen your semen and increased levels inhibit fat cells from storing lipids.

Here's something
archive.is/5G7FP

I like games that have interesting gameplay (duh), don't waste my time, and have good art/audio direction. Examples:
None of these games are perfect except maybe the first two but they embody those qualities the most out of anything I've played.

Things that waste my time are unskippable cutscenes, grinding, and long sections of repetitive gameplay like walking in an open world game or waiting in a stealth game.

Interesting gameplay means I should be making difficult decisions (like where to shoot, which upgrade to get, where to move) constantly as opposed to something like Pokemon where even in combat most of what you're doing is following routine.

Good art/audio doesn't really need much of an explanation but for art here's how important each element is: animation > shape > color > detail.

Me too but I shave everywhere

body hair is gross

fuck you assholes, I wish I was hairless and didnt look like a damn bigfoot

Homo, you'll never get a cute twink like that

I am here, user, I am all ears.

cute

fuck you, I want to be a satyr

But you don't understand user, I am the twink

we know, I thought that was obvious

Well I don't have any recommendations for you because I don't play GSG/4X/dorf/whatever games, if someone had posted about games that I did play then I'd be able to give a recommendation.

All I can say is that I didn't see Dorf Fort and SS13 there which usually get grouped with those kinds of games so perhaps you could try those, but again I haven't played them.

I don't believe you, post dick

no post tummy like shadman did

dwarf fortress is not comfy

the UI is an unworkable mess

this. i'm not even very hairy but i wish i was less hairy

What does it mean if I have high free T? This is good right? My body hair is almost exactly like 1

How the fuck is possible that I regrow all my fucking body hair within 2 weeks but I am starting to bald badly?!

Middle here, it seems. Though, my chest hair grows in a straight line down the middle. You'd swear there was a zipper there.

What does this mean, exactly, anyway?

its because your hormones are destroying your hair its a genetic thing cut u balls off and you will save your hair

i should also note its still not know why this happen and since is a genetic issue there's no cure it shows how much the human being is useless as it can cross half of the globe in minutes cant fix a simple problem like this but go around complaining about bathrooms for mentally ill people

Where does this leave me?

C-can we recommend each other games again?

I barely know any of those games. But I think you'll like Project Zomboid.

is it properly developed now and has cool mods?

middle here and after reading i just don't get it (i mean, i didn't really understand about at least 1 word per sentence but i think i got the gist of it). i'm supposed to have high levels od DHT which is supposed to reduce stress yet i can't stand stress at all.

I'm going to attempt to go back on topic
>Hatred

Don't play Project Zomboid. I have a hundred hours in it, believe me, it's not worth it.

Try Blood Will Tell, you may like it.

Why? What's so bad about it? It seems fun on the surface.

I recommend Turok to you. Both 1 and 2 are remastered now.

It's so boring after awhile.
There's no real endgame and it gets extremely repetitive.

that doesn't count

everyone has those little blond hairs all over his body, it's the thick actually black hairs that count

you just outed yourself as a little hairless twink

I kinda got that impression from watching CromulentArcher's Let's Play, but i wanted to hear it from you. =/

Should I be worried?

Would you fuck off already? It's vidya time.

user you know you can have thick blond hair on your body right, it just hides well on me cause I'm pale as fuck (even when I do get lots of sun I don't tan).
Next you're going to say having a multicolored beard means it's not a real beard.

You gotta trim that shit dude, people don't like hairy cocks. Also keep your facial hair clean at all times, shit is disgusting when you don't.

can you post? Curious what actually thick blond hair looks like,

I either have tiny barely visible blond hairlets or proper darker hairs. (but not turkic man tier dark)

But it sucks to trimm tbh.