NEVER EVER

:^)

Nope, you never ever will stop sucking dicks.

This shit doesn't even exist.

It would be awful, and you know it. I think everyone is sick of the souls games at this point. They have not made any improvements, and god knows it needs them.

oi i am laffin

I sure need more games where I watch an enemy do an attack, attack twice, dodge roll away and repeat.

bloodborne was the best game in this style by from software anyway.

I hate Souls games so much.

You just described bloodborne aswell tho cept instead of dodge rolling you do le epic edgy anime jump.

Every game has repetitive gameplay anyways its if the gameplay is fun that matters.

The games are dead as hell OP.

Dead in what way? You wouldn't happen to be a PVP autist would you? The filler side part of the game?

You do know souls games are a PVE franchise right?

bloodborne was garbage.

DeS had the best soundtrack of the series and is my personal favorite (despite it's numerous flaws) but I doubt we'd ever get a sequel since the game wraps everything up in the end, save for the 6th archstone which could've just been an expansion. Also there are too many souls games now. FromSoft should just go back to making a new King's Field, Lost Kingdoms, or some new IP entirely.

i'd love a new Shadow Tower gameā€¦

Oh no, 50% of all games are timing, dodging, aiming and positioning! 50% of all games are repetitive!

I never got the "Too many souls games" line.

Only 5 games from From Software with not much variety in aesthetic/environment genre cept bloodborne and maybe some DLCs.

Its a very lacking genre in the AAA space. There's only been Nioh, and Lords of the Fallen and arguably Let It Die.

There's also what Deep Down? That game has been in development hell as far as I can tell. Idk dude I think the souls/souls like genre is kinda dry in my opinion unless you mean all the 2D indieshit.

I mean dead as hell as in very few if not zero invasions, and almost no people to summon.

PVP shit is overrated but it might depend on which game you're playing and on which platform.

Also why not just play COOP with a friend? The only game where that's tedious is Dark Souls 1.

LOTF was garbage, its just so clunky and slow, the bosses openings are widely telegraphed.

Eh its worth one playthrough if you get it on a sale. Prob a 6.5/10

You counting bloodborne as part of the series? I think that is the best ost of them, by a significant margin.

bloodborne was better because it wasn't just sit back and wait for openings.

mad condiment detected

lmao

i pirated it and stopped playing after the second lord, it sucked.

my main gripe is that the bosses openings are far too obvious, all of the bosses and enemies in general are painfully slow, and your character is a generic bald space marine knight with no customization whatsoever. i don't know exactly how to describe it. it feels like a sluggish ripoff, instead of being a good ripoff.

It was more fast paced but come on dude it was pretty much the same. Don't get me wrong tho I did feel like the gameplay felt much better because it was fast paced but still.

Also I don't think they progress proofed the game that much. With Chalice Dungeons you can to high levels on your first playthrough and breeze through a lot of game. I haven't beat the game yet and i'm around level 130 something if I remember correctly.

At the time I already beat every souls games cept 2 so it was a pretty fresh experience since the lack of AAA level souls like games was even more lack then I guess i'm not really picky or elitist when it comes to games unless they're ACTUALLY complete and utter trash but I had no will to play the game a second time after I beat it.

i think bloodborne players get heavily offended, almost personally, whenever someone insults their favorite piece of shit game, because they need validation for having bought a PS4 too early. i mean geez, calm down, you made a good investment even if back then it was a shitborne machine because the PS4 now has a lot of games like yakuza, digimon, nioh, and so on. no need to be so flustered fam.

So are 90% of them.
The point is that we got our exclusive spiritual successor that is Bloodborne.
Did you want to make a point?

Almonds status: Activated

From never hinted at having interest in actually making a DeS2, so it's pretty much a fan creation.
Complete with a fan-made box art.

Devs don't hint at making tons of sequels that doesn't mean conceptualizing a sequel means that its a fan creation.

Are you autistic?