Dylann Roof is a human being and killing him makes you just as bad

I oppose the death penalty as a formalised state process. Tbh I would never vote to execute someone as part of a democratic federation either

What if he killed a dozen people and expresses the desire to do it again?

-Revolution without a revolution-

lol, why

I kind of wish that they would bring death penalty back. Fact that child rapists get off form prisons after only 5 year sentences seems just wrong.

same

Give him a padded room three meals a day and all the literature and TV he wanted. That's about it

Pretty hard to do that locked up in prison.

And anyone who thinks that isn't harsh enough I challenge you to spend 6 hours in jail. Being locked in a cage is fucking brutal. The fact that it has been normalised is the in only reason people think it's a normal thing to do. It is a horrific practice I would still only carry out in the gravest of circumstances

xD!

meh, death penalty is not a punishment, it's a favour. When will USA understand that by killing a person you're saving him from so much suffer.

Prison for life in confinement on a small room dressed ina straitjacket is far more punishment than death penalty. I would rather die than to live under such conditions.

Nope that's wrong.

*solitary confinement

Yeah, he did all those people he shot a favor, sparing them from the suffering of the life of a prole.

Our prisons are god damn over flowing

We shouldn't be asking for more prisoners ..

lol Holla Forums

Isn't it more expensive in America to execute someone than to lock the up

There is legitimacy in being against Russian Federation since they are the only European power that has started armed conflicts within Europe in last 2 decades.

The death penalty robs the individual of the opportunity to REPENT!

but that's wrong

Well if you're torturing the person in prison, you're probably doing something wrong.

You're also doing it wrong if you're killing them with bullets.

also once you factor in the appeals process and the fact most death row in mates serve an average life sentence before they are executed anyway, its actually cheaper in the US (and most other places) to just lock them up for life.

Proofs?

burden of proof is on the accuser

Oh no wait, that is completely impossible and innocent people are executed all the time.

I'd rather my mistakes were reversible.

Also if they reformed prisons for five minutes the costs are negligable. Throw in that in ancomistan being a prison guard would probably be like Jury Duty.

Repentance robs the individual of the opportunity to have individual values.

Shifting the burden of proof is a non-starter. Just say your peace.

Last war on Europe(excluding the current one) that was started happened 3 decades ago with collapse of Yugoslavia.

I agree with your sentiment, but that doesn't really apply here. Dylann Roof wasn't arrested or tried by mistake, this is a slam dunk case of an unrepentant murderer with no desire to change.
Just take him behind the courthouse and put a bullet in between his eyes. This is a situation where it's been earned.

socdems always reveal themselves to be liberals

Now here's an interesting thought; what you're saying is:

1. An individual's free decision to renege his past actions and opinions is going against his autonomy and negates his ability to have individual values. But all that is really done is that the individual now has newfound appreciation for different values – the equivalent of "changing your mind". Which is of course something all healthy people can and should do with new information, maturity, etc.

2. An individual's free decision to do whatever can "rob" him of anything. The problem with this would be if something takes away an alternative course of action of equal or greater value. But this cannot be the case since what the person has won through repentance is greater than what he has lost. Like if I stole 40 dollars from you, but gave you 1,000… are you really going to be that one guy that complains?

Really, if he killed more than ten innocent people, who were just going to be with their family.

That's ten lives on his soul. Families even.

At that point, whatever the fate be had,

he is already inside a dead man. He has no future, death or not.

fuck off, liberal

Russia clearly was the aggressor in attempt to expand its territory. That is a textbook imperialism.

Only because of all the legal fees. People sit on death row for 10 years or longer before they are actually killed. Most of them appeal the decisions as many times as they can, racking up more and more costs. It is expensive because the effort that is taken to ensure that they are actually guilty.

Just throwing someone in prison and throwing away the key is cheaper.

Mind you, we are talking about theological repentance, not jsut mere repentance
Let's get rid of this notion. Yes, Christians give you the choice to believe in God. Yes, Christians even give you the choice to repent or not. But on the condition that you do not use this choice, lest you want to amass their scorn, and allegedly punishment in the afterlife. Different values are not coercive per se, but they can become as much if the variety only functions as a hierarchy, a difference in two or more classes.

people who can't be reformed don't deserve to live, not hard.

Apparently it is.

What if he killed those people with the intent of being executed so he could be a martyr?

You are wrong.
You need to purify kill and murder all those that belongs to the old order using a state "death penalty" or through other ways.
The US founding fathers did it, the french did it, etc.. those who try to tolerate the enemy will be part of the revolution failure. see the most recent example, Egypt they didn't hang the old corrupt order so that old order fucked them up and killed the revolution.

I like to imagine that the kid that played Coconut Head on that live action Nickelodeon program couldn't find work and ran into a bad crowd

Well he pretty much united everyone against him and looked batshit so it backfired and now he's going to die

I just oppose killing people in general. It's sort of awkward when people whom I usually agree with on everything else (Communism etc.) don't really have a problem with it, so long as it's the bourgeois being killed.
I would also vote against it.

Cuba had a revolution where they killed lots of porkies, but they have abolished the death penalty afterward. Look it up.

what is apparent and what is are two different things thankfully.

an eye for an eye

I didn't say anything like

Though, at all.

I didn't even mention Bolshevism at all. Strawman harder

Wait what? They have a state right?

and in that case, bullet between the eyes is the easy way out.

On basic principle "I abhor violence which is why I execute people." Just seems dumb to me. I know jail is violence, but there are some extremely rare cases where its less violence than what you unleash on the community. These are probably the 1 in a 1000 cases though

this thread is more proof you're all weak willed left of center white kids from the suburbs who like to larp

trash needs to be taken out. some people need to be executed. deal with it you rich white suburban pussies.

If it's up to me I will make it that way:

Jail punishment isn't fair for the dead person and his family. Today's justice isn't fair to the accused. It's literally a bunch of people thought that's it's more likely that you did it that you didn't. So you have to be punished… wtf…

I only think the death penalty is bad when there's any chance of doubt but since dozens of people saw him do this it's not like they got the wrong guy.

everyone is against the death penalty until they find out the guy like raped a bunch of underaged nuns and buried them alive or something.

Anyways, i always like the system the Japanese have for this.
In japan if you kill one person you get life in prison, if you kill multiple people you get the death penalty

There they go again with sitting on the fence about "muh humanity"

Well, I don't care for punishment. I want to rid the streets from murderers, rapists and the like. They can die quickly and painlessly for all I care.

i agree, it would have been right to kill him WHILE he was shooting up the church but there is no excuse for revenge justice ever. he needs counseling, family and isolation from the community he harmed for the time being. life in prison is another evil fucking punishment. anything over 10 years is evil. anything over 5 better be for mass murder or extreme psychopathic behavior. 1-3 years is enough for most violent crime if they aren't thrown into gang infested rape cages and are treated like medical patients

people who want to be the execution are fools, the official executioner is nature/happen-stance. if you happen to encounter a murder in progress you kill the assailent. if not, take note, mind your own fucking business. revenge justice leads to hatred and systematic revenge justice (our crim justice syst) leads to all out conflict and systematic hatred

Dylan Roof killed 9 people. Dylan Roof is 1 person. From this we can conclude killing Dylan Roof is 1/9 as bad.

It's funny how he is becoming the Russian version of Soros.
It's funny because it's done by people who accuse others of tinfoiling when they bring up Soros and his geopolitical meddling

State death penalty is weird man

You like inject people with weird shit and everybody watches through a window and it's all creepy

Just shoot them and get it over with

Fucking. Christfags.

Only time I've ever agreed with a tankiddie in my life.

I oppose the death penalty, not because I weep for the humanity of murderers but because the justice system isn't perfect. Even one innocent life being taken by the state outweighs any benefits of state execution vs just throwing them in a cell.

If murder and rape is commonplace in your society then you've already bigly fucked up; state sanctioned torture, kidnapping, and murder to deal with that is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. This guy is right. Criminal behavior is an abnormality and causes suffering for the criminal and the victim, the only way to deal with it is through removing the conditions that created the criminal and rehabilitating the criminal into a healthy individual. Saying "Just murder them lol" is lazy and the type of thinking fascists have.

Sounds like you need to fix your edginess and read some more philosophy, comrade.

Just because we agree with something doesn't make us alike. Hitler drank water, are all water-drinkers nazis?

Really what's wrong with killing murderers and bourgeoise?

Like it or not even though removing conditions more likely to cause crime won't cause them to be eliminated altogether. We could just exile them, why does no one consider that anymore?

This is something I agree with, the state can;t be trusted with that power, or any power really.

Same as what's wrong with murder in general. Either humans have a right to live or they don't. Criminals become criminals through a shitty life and mental illness, and should be cured, not punished; likewise a bourgeois should be educated, either so he can leave the class he was born in, or give up on the irrational and pointless pursuit of wealth and power at the expense of others.
Removing the conditions would remove the crime, but it might not be possible to completely do that. If rehabilitation isn't an option, then exile does seem the only moral choice.

Capital punishment is like a million times better than spending 23/24 of your living hours in a supermax cell the size of a hat box.

This is a mercy without question.

Agreed with this

But he only killed niggers, so it's actually (5.4)^-1 times as bad.