Today I was having a blast at this flea market and this cool-looking nigger was selling random items and had this Wii...

Today I was having a blast at this flea market and this cool-looking nigger was selling random items and had this Wii Nunchuck for 1 dollar so I said "I'd buy that for a dollar" risking it being broken, and it's not broken, but the thumb stick is kinda busted. The buttons work perfectly.
Are there replacements just for the thumb stick? I'll buy it if they're on sale somewhere and I'll get it in perfect condition.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a69CF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm surprised you're asking at all instead of carving one out of a stick you found outside.

Not complaining, just asking.

isn't it the same stick as the gc controller stick? you can buy chinky replacements for those online.

It'd probably be easier to just buy a new nunchuck. I can't imagine they cost more than ten dollars

May be silly, but I like the thrill of fixing things.

How many of you cucks /leftykike/ recruited?

This. We need to be even more vigilant against infiltration. There's no telling how many leftycucks are already here but they'll be rooted out and purged if we remain watchful

what part of the stick feels broken? Internal? I don't know how easy it is to swap the stick module on these things.

stick it up your pooper

/thread

Huge dead-zone, plus loose spring.
Responds well if you're super careful.

Reported to the mods and your local police departed.

Does that mean he was on a leash?
Where was his master?
It is really irresponsable to leave those dirty animals unwatched.

Do you guys even go outside?

OP's the one who mentioned it being a nigger.

He was obviously frozen solid.

You understand it's familiarity which breeds contempt, right? We've gone outside, we've known faggots and niggers, we hope one day you'll swing in the breeze. New Donk city must be purged.

Stop being racist, user.

What's with that art?
Also, Wii parts! Can it really be fixed with a GC stick?

Yes, it is.

It's stolen bro.
Should've gotten the whole console.

I live in Chile and the negro was Haitian. Haitians don't steal down here.
Colombians do, but not a lot. Colombians sell drugs, or get jobs.
And if they atole shit I'm sure they wouldn't waste time with cheap Wii parts.

You underestimate niggers.
BR here. Haitians steal more than BRs.

Its probably a shitty chinese knockoff that you can get from ebay for a few dollars.

Probably a new nunchuk would've ran you less than buying a $1 flea-market one + ordering a replacement thumb-stick but that's a good attitude to have of just repairing broken or faulty things you buy.

Well, they work here. Very hard, too.
Too bad they-re stealing your Brazilian stuff, but maybe that's because your country is corrupt as fuck so you have to crime it up not just to survive but also for basic integration. Colombians are slowly learning the Chilean police cannot be bought. They've tried to pay officers here to look the other way with hilarious results.
Seriously, in a country like Chile most immigrants don't feel like breaking the law, unless they come over with the intent to begin with. Is why Haitians behave, because they came escaping starvation, but some Colombians don't behave since they come with crime already on their mind.

It's old, you can tell because it has scratches and all, but it's the real deal. Say what you will about Nintendo and their gimmicks, but they do manufacture sturdy gimmicks.

Right. It's more like a fun little project, it's not like I even need the thing. I have like three working nunchucks already.

The paranoia these days is astounding.

Nice try chimp, but not even niggers can take the blame for your huehuehuehuehueehueeeh

CHILE IS WHITE

Holla Forums and Holla Forums would probably implode if they didn't have a menagerie of scapegoats to blame.

You realise he's propably used it as a analplug on her sheboon girlfriend, right? Does the controller smell funny?

I'M WHITER THAN YOU GRINGO

How do you know it's not just my left hand that's white and the rest of me is brown?
You've not actually seen me.

Yes OP, there are stick replacements for almost every kind of controller. Analog sticks use generic off the shelf parts.
Also, wash the fuck out of anything that's washable once you take it apart.

boy am i glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the sheriff and that we're in there i just remembered we're out here what i really wanna know is where's the caveman

God damn I love being white.

With what?

That must be why I fucking hate Holla Forums and computers in general.

European is a subset of black

And human is a subset of Australopithecus. That's not how evoluton works.

That'd be pretty class actually, doubt the contacts and shit would handle it though.

Depends on the stick, I guess.

You are a subset of faggot

Even if you believe that Yakub made us to build the Pyramids, we're still smarter than you.

I will not be talked down to by European niggers

Anyway, about the replacement parts…

Anyway, flea market stuff is p gud. We used to have them here like 12 years ago but they've really really died down but I kinda miss them. They sold cheap Chinese famicoms and cartridges. And those were fun damn it.

as is tradition…

Try not to sound old as fuck. It's depressing.

You would think it's easy to find this thing, but I'm looking up and down and sideways and no one sells it.
They sell the rubber gripping part, but not the internals.

Just buy a new one.

I like to fix things. It's fun.
As I said before I may not even use it, I just wanna fix it.

archive.is/a69CF
It's probably chinese, but it could be worth a look.