#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Song of Forgiveness and Understanding Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
>>>/gamergatehq/330391
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BZN4A
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34811965/hizb-ut-tahrir-islamic-group-in-australia-calls-for-ex-muslims-to-be-executed/#page1
rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/
tuxexchange.com
xcpdex.com/
rarepepe.party/
rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25
telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
archive.is/tMxhw
web.archive.org/web/20160201005937/http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1176614
steamspy.com/app/360830
archive.is/AqeK7
archive.fo/AxnQY
archive.is/gwNTY
exhentai.org/g/1044833/706385c241/
hitomi.la/galleries/1044833.html
exhentai.org/g/1025871/8f8a31652f/
twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/845230354252353536
archive.li/LRj8R
archive.li/search/?q=nier automata 8ch
everypixel.com/aesthetics
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/
twitter.com/mombot/status/846587037654298625
archive.is/a7Rom
archive.is/eHDqQ
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/846613752371957760
archive.is/vAli3
archive.fo/sZePV
pyra-handheld.com
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/846685158124113921
archive.is/JWXNX
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/destructoids-ethics-policy-adds-ftc-update-termination-clause-for-cois/27231/
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-meming-the-salt-669641589
youtube.com/watch?v=2qM0mwL8q4c
news.sky.com/story/daily-mail-legs-it-headline-causes-outrage-mps-brand-it-moronic-and-sexist-10816232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No blogposting! Especially the gay kind.

benis

benis

Somethin' something' inferior

Watch out for dobsoning of the meme market turning you fricking frogs worthless

archive of before bread
archive.is/BZN4A

15YdhEBMVmkLoge6KkND1xjJnkxXWuftHx

reposting from last thread
13hYuu8zsb91m8v6rxZ6iXHAdB8azQC2AW

Also
BENIS

Where do get a pepe wallet? Or am I being bamboozled?

Also reposting for those sweet pepes
1AbeThZVSYe4CGcX9VSS5UHL1zd9N7GMy4

Let's be the Frogs of Meme Street, Holla Forums

Daily Reminder Jontron did nothing wrong

rarepepewallet.com faggot

Thanks user for the pepe

Anybody got Harampepe for trade?

It says unconfirmed in the blocktrail, what do I do now?

Gilda is cute! Cute!!

Can I make another Yooka Laylee thread now,

NO MORE SHITPOSTING

sent

blockchain transactions take like 10-15 minutes to confirm. sit tight and it'll pop up in your wallet in a bit.

alright that's enough pepe dispersal for now, like I said hold onto these cards for awhile and don't sell them for less than like 3500 pepecash (12-13USD) or you're getting scammed

Now's not the time to shit post
That comes later

What about Gildaposting

FUCK YOU

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Lifes good Life's real good

Cute indeed.

And to confirm, I do need to sign up for blockchain?

1M86DcVMhRvfpsiPZQR4DNVCSuMNZH35EB

Here is my own wallet. What do I do?

…the fuck?

NO

FUCK↗ YOU↘

NO MORE SHITPOSTING, $350 FINE

no blockchain is just the infrastructure the coins get sent over, you don't need to sign up in any way

For her the worst nightmare of gamergate

how much is that in pepecash?

Okedoke

Fiddy cent

We're trading pepes nigga. That post last thread about hijacking Venezuela and circulating pepes as currency wasn't a damn joke, I was completely fucking serious.

Sure, why not:
19Jd4yWjmdcNovBD2dEEKJu4VTDzkN7XTL

Though, I really need to find out how internet currency actually works.

SHIT HOW DO YOU ACCEPT A PEPE

au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34811965/hizb-ut-tahrir-islamic-group-in-australia-calls-for-ex-muslims-to-be-executed/#page1

it's 283 Pepecash per dollar right now so 99050 Pepecash.

Who makes money of the rare pepe trade anyways?

Here's my wallet:
13dsF3brfs9YBuuT3DP3FFrWpvSKNGwhaP

O-Oh okay.

Fucking hell, what is this reality anymore? Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

I once did an art commission for bitcoin, the conversion rate made it more worth it, even if it was kind of a hassle.
Here's my wallet:
1B3hPZ9fP5vGxFuf2JRjWYWfoEv6Nx46MU

We're trying to corner Venezuela's meme market so we can cleanse it and turn it into #GamerGateLand
No SJdubs, retards, or excessive degenerates allowed.

Id be ok with this.

Id love for that to be the straw that breaks the camels back, but it wont.

May as well get the Rare Pepe thing over with.
1515CN6EDwQrnURnq3v67vq22Vn8vL1Zta

Just wait. It'll show up in your wallet in a bit.

sent

sent, nice dubs

OKAY PEPECASH GIVEAWAY IS OVER, IF YOU WANT MEMES BUY AND SELL AND TRADE WITH US IN THE COMMUNITY

In what community?
How do we manufacture more?

This is Timeline 1, Variant 83. Welcome to our timeline.

Because I'm pretty sure every faggot here has pepe folders they're willing to dump.

Ill headpat you for free

can I e-beg pepes too?
1NU9aYq5irEDkqsP8CZDK6ds3zgarkeJnZ

Who actually made this rare pepe thing? Where does the money actually go?

one job, OP

I should probably tell you WHERE the community is huh?

rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/
tuxexchange.com
xcpdex.com/
rarepepe.party/
rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25

And the community uses telegram which is a shit app you need a fake phone # to sign up for but the trading is fun. Head over to >>>/rarepepes/ as well, we'll be coordinating there

Received my rare pepe at least, is a HWNDU one, funny, how much do you say I have to keep it?

OK, just received my Pepe card. Thanks m80.

If you sell it for less than 3500 pepecash you're being scammed.

priorities

So give us a quick guide, how do we sell it when the time comes?

I want to fuck female Pepe.

That's fine. By the way you started this entire shindig because they made the joke and we're just making it a reality, aren't we? When's the android app, by the way?

I remember a .webm of this, anyone has it?

It's either rare pepe trading or twitter screencaps central. I prefer rare pepe trading.

Huh?

Oh fuck it, I can't get much more degenerate anyway. Lewd frog girls where?

Join us in the telegram chat and at >>>/rarepepes/ , we're recruiting artists

HERE

You have my stylus. Have a rare pepe as a gift

For fucks sake, where are those digits when I actually need them?

They banned me

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IT'S ALL JOKE

I'm interested, but I gotta get up for work in the morning, so I'll check it out tomorrow.

Hi gookie

Welcome to best timeline.
Crusade when?

Can I have at least some help? I checked the site and it generated a wallet to me but there's also a bunch of other sequences showing as well. I saved the passphrase is there anything I did wrong or still have to do?

Here's the public channel, message Wintermute privately and he'll get you to the imageboard user channel

telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup

Why is she so perfect?

Frog tans when

Right now, people are trying to buy rare pepe cards with a ridiculously little amount of pepecash. 600 PC for a HWNDUPEPE? they're nuts, they're worth more than 3300 right now, and every card is getting mad price hikes.

final one, just for you. your wallet address can only be used to receive pepes and other cryptocoins
your wallet address for receiving is on the home page under "My address is

Isnt the point buy low sell high?

Some of you economist fags better be on point to make this a massive windfall.

thank you for the card pepeanon

MODS MODS MODS

Alright, I'll bite.
17DD3bXvyYLBjoGwM2iNcFheaTkDMdz1jY

Cool, I'll check that out tomorrow, thanks.

perhaps, but nobody is gonna sell a pepe for not even 20% of the price, can you imagine the loss?

my issue is that if I click any of those sequences it changes the message contained on "my address is" that's why I don't know which one is actually mine. Is it a bug on my end?

keep rising the tension and see for yourself

top number should be your original number

Holla Forums on suicide watch.

Can I ever.

You shitposted too hard. The effort is noted however.

F

Oh alright then. What about the passphrase? what's it used for? Sorry if too many questions

Yeah there was a BIG bump in quality in the Series 17 cards. High issue cards are now nice enough to fetch a handsome price. We recruit quality artists and compensate them with 1/3 of the total cards made with their art, so we like ensure quality and patronize OC artists.

Those are ALL you addresses. You have multiple addresses leading to your single wallet. Any of those will do. The passphrase is a unique seed that will allow you access your wallet anywhere with a web browser. That phrase is essentially your "key" to your wallet. Keep it safe and never share it. The alphanumeric sequences are your address, that's what's given to get pepes or other coins.

You guys are also doing me the favor of getting into the Rare Pepe Market. As the community grows so does the worth of the coins and Rare Pepe assets.

It's basically your password to enter your wallet, keep it secret.

allright then, thx for the info

Alright, I'll check the market tomorrow, see you guys soon, I'm gonna hit the bed.
Also, we might need a board out of Holla Forums since pepe trading has nothing to do with GG or vidya.

Do we have an offical loss pepe yhats not just hillary lossing the election?

They are trying to clean the mess, they deleted one third of the shitpost. They foolishly thought it would be over after the weekend

Okay I feel like I should explain buy and sell orders too. BUY orders are people who are willing to pay the listed amount for an asset. These guys are BUYING for 333 and 666 PepeCash. That's like 1/10 the actual value of the card so they're hoping a sucker will sell it not knowing the value.

The SELL orders are the guys who have cards to sell and the amount is how much they're selling for. Some of these guys are selling a little low at 3000 hoping someone will snatch them up since it's a decent deal.

>>>/rarepepes/
I mod there so swing by, giveaway threads almost daily

archive.is/tMxhw

Looks like this guy got quietly banned. This whole scenario just shows how fucked neogaf's moderation is:

>According to some twitterfags, the guy who called his ass out and got banned first didn't actually get banned because of him criticizing the SJW hivemind but because something he said on twitter, which imo is much worse.

Seriously, fuck this place. I've never seen such backwards moderation in my life.

feels bad man

The idiot CM and devs are trying to put out a grease fire they started themselves, by throwing more grease and kindling. And when that did not have the effect they wanted, they're now thinking of switching to kerosene.

That kind of moderation is why I completely gave up on regular forums.

It's why I stopped going to all forum sites they're all ran the exact same way. Certain topics and opinions get special treatment and protection while other are shot down without even breaking the site's rules. neofag definitely is a shining beacon of shit though. I don't understand why developers and "journalists" started pandering to them. Anyone remember the gametrailers documentary on them?

Namefag forums will always be cancer.

Basilico d'ottima qualità per i cugini anglofoni

Didn't save the pictures, but isn't that the name change of the guy that purposefully fucked up blood draws for people he didn't like?

Do you gamergays play Etrian Odyssey? Playing through 3 right now and I'm going Buccaneer, Monk, Beast : Wildling, Arbalist, Famer. It's a little gimmicky but it works out because my pirate can chase all the thrust attacks from the back row for big single target damage or my farmer can set-up a big damage snipe combo that wipes the field for only 8 tp total.

But what am I going to do about subclasses coming up? I think I want farmer/ninja for even more status effects and maybe monk/princess since she has boosted healing strength. Wildling needs like 20 more points to build up beast mastery and lion taming. No clue what to do with pirate, everyone says pincushion is super good but that's spending tons of points into gun mastery that I'm never going to use. Arbalist is even more of a mystery since she doesn't really have good skills on her own but I can't think of anything better since she has such a small TP pool anyway.

Maybe I'll just sit on the sidelines and make some Pepes in my free time or something…

What? I didn't sign up for anything and I got my cards. Are you sure you're not just being dumb? The unconfirmed transactions will confirm themselves after a good 15 minutes or so, then you can view them in your rare pepe wallet

How does that even look good in any scenario?
Plus, keep in mind that Tyler likes to monologue about why someone was banned, in most cases, like the holier-than-thou asshole he is. We still know you groped a woman in Spain and bragged about it, Tyler. This wasn't a ban because of what the guy did, this was a ban because they finally realized it was coming back to bite them in the ass.

Yeah I should have provided more context and the offending post. His name was changed first and he changed his avatar. Admittedly, I do not know the rules of neogaf when it comes to when you can name change.

I click on the Pepe that was sent & it says Unconfirmed.

It takes some time to get confirmed, I say 10 to 15 minutes

It takes a while to go through. Just be patient, user.

Important thing is that neofag isn't doing shit about an admitted case of malpractice.
This is why mods anywhere need to be kept on a leash tighter than a noose.

I think this got back to them.

web.archive.org/web/20160201005937/http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1176614

1JbZa9J6TrTLmQLWmvFeXm6REcqE8Nh1tB
Just set this one up.

I don't have current gen consoles and my pc is garbage… life is suffering. Do DS emulators already run 3DS games?

AND YET THOSE DUMB NIGGERS HAVE YET TO REALIZE THEY HAVE PISSED AWAY OVER 1/20th OF THEIR FUCKING BUDGET JUST ON STEAM ALONE.

steamspy.com/app/360830

Not really. There's citra but it runs like shit if the game starts up at all.

You have to wonder what the fuck was going though their heads when they thought insulting their user base would be a good business strategy right before launch.
Is their head a marketing a fucking chimp?

user, are you sure you're reading that graph right? Because it says it has 5,550 owners as of 3/25/17.

How do I read this graph?

I assume the devs wanted to virtue signal, but they can't handle complaints because they're not PR, and the PR team is so SJW and/or inexperienced they can't handle the fallout.

Right to left.

Are we being sexy raided?

They lived in a fantasy world like the rest of the left they honestly thought everybody believes what they believe and that this would be celebrated. What would people say if Playtonic themselves came out and said we decided to not patch JonTron out. This was something Team17 decided would be good for the game but we've decided to side with our fans and Team17 will be removed from the project.

…Hm. Apparently my eyesight's been fucked.
Well, nevermind the post, but bottom line;
Shit's gone off the deepend regardless, and Playtonic's still pissing away their funding.
Move along.

But the dates go from left to right

GREEN
THICK
LOAD

In your boypussy

Nonsense, theres nothing a toaster can't run.

wew

archive.is/AqeK7

This is Sexy Raided

but he's a guy

There are etrian games already on the ds, and working ds emulators. But if you want 3ds games, get cheap 2ds and crack it.

So who's worse? NeoGaf, or Something Awful, or are both equally retched?

How do I set up a bitcoin wallet? I want in the Pepe trading fun.

Not even close.

That's what happens when you read too much manga. Not that I blame you with how shitty Western comics have been.

I meant for new/too demanding stuff. The newest gaming I'm playing atm is Torchlight

SA, neofags are just insufferable fuckups whose parents regret not swallowing, goons are cancer cells that grew legs.

Plan Two

Goons from Something Awful have more influence than NeoFAG, so by that merit alone, them.

Cute JP girl got asked

You sick fuck

read the thread friend

But neofag is listened to legitly by devs, so as far as Holla Forums matters go, neofag is worse for games.

Goons are also shit for games, especially for translating Nip games.

Time to go wet

You fucking Testosterone filled bigot

Devs listen to journos and pr people who then use neofag to give "credibility" to their claims

Thanks, posting mine.
1Cwat6YrW9uffzBAFPmm9zAkCsWg596xfU

Neofag probably wouldn't be as bad as it is if goons weren't cancerous piles of shit who go out of their way to poison everything they touch.
I seriously doubt there's any form of modern cancer that doesn't have goons involved in it.

oh god
I think I just came in my pants

Want to get more wet

Is a 13 years old being handholded by a 18 years old

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file

Yo, just a reminder to make the threads either after post 700 or when it's on page 13. I don't wanna delete the threads so follow the rules.

I told one of my teammates that you guys have been hitting post 700, but just incase I'm sending this message to here and the Yooka Layle threads.

Previous bread is at 709 replies

Are they saying we don't follow the rules for threads or something?

I'm pretty sure we never bake early. If this is simply a regular heads up then alright

I never seen early baked breads recently

Oh shit, it's La Policia

pretty much, it's all cool.

can you use your jew magic to get jontron to shitpost on 8ch with us?

there was an instance where a thread was made way too early but it was days ago iirc I could be wrong though

this guy is saying Palytonic didn't banned nobody asking for a refund and is trying to weasel the current shitposting as being the actual culprit for bans

archive.fo/AxnQY
archive.is/gwNTY

alright then, boss

Headpats for jew

Usually anything early is within 10 posts due to deleted replies.

posting my wallet adress, with a rare Hungarian pepe on the house

1Cw2UQqv42T263bqwKKt2cv4E8SMciyzrm

What can I say I need a yuugi headpat

Jon won't come here specially in his current situation. He doesn't want to talk about it and want it in the past, which is perfectly reasonable. We have to monitor playtonic shenanigans and leave Jon out of this

Premature GG dough has been rare for at least weeks, if not months. Not counting missing by one posts early or something. The most recent one that I can remember was not premature bread, but a fucked up dough. A well meaning noob baker just used the template copy from the link, with the Current Task and Discussion part empty. That's the only thing that came to mind at least, but that was taken care of by a mod pocket \ vol.

Please don't eat too much cake in one sitting. You human bean.

He probably already does. But he will never make himself known.

Also Jon has pretty much confirmed that he at the very least lurks, whether that is here or on halfchan. Requesting webm of Jontron saying /ourguy/

well then

ATTENTION BAKERS: REFRESH THE PAGE BEFORE PREPARING THE DOUGH AND MAKE SURE IS CLOSE TO 700

link is not benis.
Well, I think it's time to put this on in honor of any funposters who are currently in the cuckalaylee friendship campaign. :^)

But we've already been doing that, we wuz gud bois. We dindu nuffin

well duh, socialism can't be to blame since it's the most perfect economic and political ideology ever made

It's for the best. I wish my cousin didn't know I come here, we used to get along well.

Most bakers know that drill already. You might be better off telling the nubs who spazzes 'omg awaken bakers where are bakers it's 704 posts already!' While the manual, accurate post count reads at 685.

Was the anime titties that scared them?

What do you mean user haven't you heard all of the horrible political things Jon has said like Webm related.

I'm js

No, it was being to extreme for halfchan.
He is a massive ara fag though.

I was just saying any slight is due to incompetence rather than malice. We gud boiz, we dindu nuffin

Well look at this, I found the asshole headquarters where you're organizing the harassment of Playtonic and of course it had to be FUCKING GAMERGATE. Why did I expect anything else?

I'v only ever mentioned Holla Forums to my brother and my best friend like 3 times in total, but each time they stop the conversation. Then just say there's pedos and child porn here, and they don't listen when I say all that shit got banned.
It kind of sucks but oh well.

Good morning, shitlords!

You can't harass a company user, but you can harass the "people" in a company.

Plebs out!

I have one who uses 8ch, but honestly if they tried to pull that I'd ask for 1st hand proof, same as when anyone makes claims on trump, and I refuse second hand proof as "biased and probably false."

What?! I was a CM Punk fan before and the song is good too.

my bro said if you were to ever click on some CP by mistake you would end up on an FBI list or some shit.
As if I'm not already on a list for coming here period.

If GG was organized, humans would already be shitlording it up in Mars, champ. Most people here are barely doing anything other than posting stupid "are traps really gay tho" debates, and bullybaits. :^)

I mean look at this.
It just revs up my bullying bone.

its because I keep reporting everyone I dont like and then 30 or so posts get deleted
this game of abuse rule 8 is fun

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

It's not really on-topic but is Crimsonland any good? It's on sale and I have a bunch of steam funnymoney leftover.

All Yanqui propaganda.
Everything is fine.

Marche's asshurt metafagging

Jesus how is that place not dead?

Youtube is hiding half the comments of Mr Metocuck's video about YookaLaylee

Speaking of Marche, I need some fucking context on this.

Someone had sex on the pig and left a cum puddle.

What's the second image from? A screenshot from Metokur's perspective?

Was it gay sex? I need more information. As much as I can get.

Someone poured mayonnaise on the doggy

Marche, is that you?

sauce

We'll have to summon Marche to find out.
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA, YOU ARE A FURRY. THIS ISN'T HARD.

mayonnaise

I am a huge fan of rule 8

yes

got some pics from the andromeda thread that should suit you

Hand over the source or the baka gets it.

I'm looking at the comments now, and gotta say. That thing about 'youtube comment is always cancerous'. That saying is looking like it's old and busted in current year. There are some shitlords in there, and not an insignificant amount of them are pushing back against the neon haired insanity.

So I'm clear, they know damn well that they're hypocrites, right? This isn't stupidity or lack of self-awareness, it's done with shrewd, malicious intent to try and deny the shit they pull and downplay all criticism?

They are waking up, they are breaking the conditioning

I think that's about a futa girl who goes around jerking off on stuff I can't remember though. I think it was called a certain futanari's masturbation guide or something.

Or are you imposter?

The actual cancer are those comments like "first!!!" and spam links. This "youtube comments are cancer" is simply another part of the media war on dissident opinions and criticism. Now that everybody can say their opinion the moment something happens and call out bullshit when it's seen it has become incredibly harder to indoctrinate the masses and the journos are starting to lose it. That's why they keep shitting out pieces about "harassment" and "hate", they don't want people having the ability to criticize them

exhentai.org/g/1044833/706385c241/

hitomi.la/galleries/1044833.html

I doubt its marche, and rule 8 is inconsistent.

Im taking the piss you stupid fuck

marche still posts here, he is just less blatant. I believe he posted last thread about him updating his board with commissions.

Okay.

But, now I need to know where THAT picture comes from.

Haha I knew nobody question my pornographic memory.

something made by asanagi.

I'm feeling generous
exhentai.org/g/1025871/8f8a31652f/

So steam reset the tags already. What's the point of a user tag system if the devs can just remove anything they don't like? Does this not defeat the purpose of it?

Not very thrifty, goy

Leci green is gonna take Blair's massive shaft live on YT

twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/846454247000457216

If Steam wasn't shady they wouldn't allow devs to have complete control of games' forums deleting anything they please as well valid criticism but unfortunately the business is theirs, they won't let anything in the way of maximum profits.

didn't blair white spergout about conservatives along with showonhead?

Who's blaire white?

probably while also defending candid

A guy who thinks he's a chick.

why she/this is relevant?

Blair is the most sane transgender I've listened to. She actually behaves feminine, hates the pronoun proliferation, supports Joran Peterson etc.

this

it's a relatively big yt e-celeb like CandidOnHead, CandidSkeptic and CandidMatt

Why is Blaire White relevant, or why is it relevant that he thinks he's a she?

You're right, we have to disavow them immediately. #Gamergate must be kept ideologically pure.

Nigger fuck you. KSE is good shit (for metalcore, anyway.)

I'm afraid to ask what that shield symbol means, I've seen it plastered on social media avatars.

he can't fucking walk why does he want a MOBILE console

The top of her twitter is "make trannies great again", safe to say she is not a leftists.

Oh and is against pushing trans and general genderisms on children.

But they basically already did that via remote play with the Vita

Easier to play in bed.

I love remote play with the vita, but it does make me wish they just made 4 back buttons rather than the damn back touch panel

He said on his Twatter a while ago he was getting weight-loss surgery, which I assume means they're going to put him on a spit and carve chunks off like a gyro stand.

See

You can get grips that add L2/R2 to your vita, some of the newer ones add even L3/R3 buttons.
I imported one with L2/R2 so I can play PS1 and PS2 games with no problems.

No she opposed it

Liposuction? Also, don't a number of those people end up gaining all that weight back and then some, and then return for the same treatment (Lather, rinse, repeat)?

He's doomed, weight loss surgery is only the first step to lose weight. You also need to have a strong will to reeducate your eating habits so you don't get back all those pounds lost and we all know how much spine Boogie has

Honestly that's probably my biggest issue with trannies is 90% of them don't really act like men/women. If you're a transdude then ACT LIKE A FUCKING DUDE, don't be this weird mangina faggot effeminate loser who just doesn't like dresses goddamn.

Mostly because they just keep eating the same amount of food they used to, but yeah.

Gastic bypass only works if you want it to work, same as 12 steps. My 600 pound life and its 40 episodes should be proof enough of that.

Is it even possible to operate on someone so obese? Like if they try and put him under there's a good chance he's not coming back with how much they'd need to use.

You forgot your Haruhi.

The one and only!

I don't see how a gastric bypass can fail. It's literally leaving you like less than half of the room you used to have in your stomach.

You can stretch that room back out if you keep eating like a pig.

VIDYA AKBAR
VIDYA IS GREAT
VIDYA IS GOOD
VIDYA IS MERCIFUL
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULTS VIDYA

OH SHIT, I KNEW STAY HERE WAS A BAD IDEA

Not to mention, when you undergo gastric bypass, lapband or anything like that you get classified as a food addict and they tell you that you are under strict doctor's orders to NEVER get involved with any potentially addictive substances. This means no booze. Gastric bypass/lapband/etc is not a fucking joke. The doctors expect you to take it very seriously. For a while after the surgery you are reduced to a literal starvation diet. You will be fucking miserable, and you absolutely need a TON of willpower.

What's there to organize?

All they have to do is change their diet to mostly carbs, and the weight will pack back on eventually. I actually watched a relative do this. She lost a ton of weight in the first few months, but she stopped eating any protein whatsoever and only ate carbs (which also made her lose a lot of hair and muscle mass, but that's another story). Also, like Acid said, the band around the stomach will move, letting them eat even more, if they constantly eat too much, which my relative did. It's taken years, but she's now gained back about 70% of the weight.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried parodying these beyond the "Copy-paste" someone once tried (Copy and pasting the "Kill all white people" tweet and changing "white" to "black"? Like, make an entire account promoting men, or things white people have done.

Several times. All nuked

Depending on the way it's done, there are several ways. You eat too much and pop the staples, you eat too much and break the band. Even if they remove a large portion of the stomach, you just eat too much and it expands. It's an organ, and capable of stretching and adapting, no different than your skin

Have the tried taking it further than as a joke (Like some include "interracial" men in the former, and women in the latter)?

*they

Oh, well then it should be fine. This is boogie after all, that guy rarely flip flopped and has a spine of steel. :^)

So, it's a no-win. Got it.

Oh yeah, Boogie's fucked.

Vidya Ackbar

Isn't KS a fantastic platform?

twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/845230354252353536

Spino is crying the alt right/e-clebs caused the shooter
hes such an sjw nuthugger pretending to be an mra

Maybe I'm a soft hearted faggot, but i feel bad in this specific respect for him. There isn't a magic cure-all fix for what he wants, and I'm sure that's what he thinks it is. There is not an easy way to change your behavior, short of lobotomy, and even that is not a sure thing. It requires a conscious, dedicated effort, and a lot of pain. And I don't think that flip-flopping sack has it in him

LITERALLY WHOM'ST'IVE'DED

Indeed. I haven't done a census, but most trans MTF behave LIKE MEN oogle over men LIKE MEN and even if you just read the dialog (like subtitles) you would swear they were men.

Seriously this is complete bullshit, I could write so many stories of my experiences in Saudi Arabia for you guys. The SJW retards have no ideas of what is going on outside their fucking Twitter bubble, they are no better than mindless zombies.

Most of those regressive degenerates wouldn't even make it out the airport before being deported for 'absolute degeneracy' (yes this is a thing, as is apostasy). Homosexuals are whipped, men mingling with women they are not related to are arrested, the women too. Women walking alone? You guessed it, arrested, whipped and fined. These assholes virtue signaling on their blog while ignoring the flagrant human right issues of shit holes like this makes my blood boil, I have to believe in karma and that those faggots will get what's coming to them to not become crazy. On that note I'm going back to Nier.

Some centerist cuck obsessed with concern trolling sargon

You dumb fuck, its a joke on how whenever some people disagree with us people instantly call for us to disavow them.

Hard to tell on this parts.

DUDE

Sigh, is there another sucking-Chiense-dick scandal?

am I suppose to know who spino is?

Dude weed lmao

them mussies eh?

I'd like to hear about your time in Arabia.

FUCKING GAMERGATE. GET OUT OF OUR ART MEDIUM SHITLORDS
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

archive.li/LRj8R

Good fucking like Turd boy, the UN will just cockblock you again

Guess Emil and Pascal don't count and neither do most non-YorHa NPC's.

And i suppose Eve lusting after his bros dickhis non-existant one at least was probably just a fever dream i had.

Speaking of which, hows that Anti-Islam bill working out?

I actually found it by searching "Nier" + "Automata" + "8ch" on archive.is
archive.li/search/?q=nier automata 8ch
Nice eye though.

Ever since weed was legalized in Colorado and Washington, the homeless and youth population have skyrocketed…

Think a lot of people will begin migrating from the U.S. to Canada as a result of this?

You would dream of something like that you nerd.

Shit, that's what we were doing all along? I was just posting hentai crops and Twitter screencaps.

I hope that person kills themselves.

9S is the reason 2B was able to take down Beauvoir, destroy the giant colossus, escape the cult and then take down Eve. He was only down and helpless during the fight with Adam.

Even during endings C and D if you take D at face value at least, he's the only one that gets "saved", or at least the choice to save himself. A2 saves him in Ending C, and then the machine network aboard the ark offers to take his consciousness aboard with them in ending D. In both endings A2 gets fucked, and not in the way I'd like.

funny how the media tries to paint it as the muslims there complained about a visiting imam, but in these cases you only ever hear about a complaint when a video is leaked. No one is coming from a mosque to the police to complain.

Hasn't he been trying to do this for year? What makes this any different.

Notice how all of the 0.0's have "Caucasian Ethnicity" as a shared characteristic.

Mere coincidence, surely.

Just in time for campaign season, huh, Justin?

So what's wrong with pot other than the war on drugs?

Well, imagine being stuck in the middle of the desert with no alcohol, no real Internet, even though you can get around with a VPN but it is technically illegal and those maddening prayer bell sounding every morning.

I am a white westerner so the religious police mostly left me alone as long as I respected their basics customs. I heard Africans and Asians expats were not that lucky, some stories tell of some being picked up randomly to be raped and shit like that. I also saw an arrest for mingling of the sexes in a grocery store. Those kids talking about police brutality in the US don't know shit about real police brutality unless they've seen a religious arrest. The Saudis are also extremely hypocritical because for all their talk of higher morals and purity they cross to Barhain each week-end (hours long queues) to get some sweet titties and booze.

Figures, that city is lost. Don't get me wrong, i grew up there and loved it but now if you are not in the west island rich burroughs it sucks.

That was quick

It will be literally the only promise he would have kept trips. His main platform, the redesign of the electoral map, fell through quickly because it was 'too hard' to do.

Stating how much of an uphill battle that fence sitter has, is not wishing him ill. If anything I'm hoping if he does get surgery it goes well, and makes a permanent life improvement. But that's all on him and the surgeons, and his flip floppin it ways, is not a +trait right now.

It's either bait or the poster didn't even watch the cutscenes.

Site?

everypixel.com/aesthetics

I found out the hard way you need to go cold turkey. You have to think of food as a necessary evil. It also helps to get a nutritionist to help you out.

That has nothing to do with it. I put in a picture of a girl that got 100% and the caucasian tag.

They are also expensive/rare for the 1000 series. But I was refering to the original design phase, just like how they should have used sd cards or had a 32 gb internal memory devoted to games and swapable batteries.

Dude., thats what I said, forgot the comma. She does not like the forcing of being trans on children.

If you think montreal is bad, take a look at vancouver and halifax.

I lost 150lbs, it really wasn't all that difficult. Initially just cutting out some problem food like anything that is useless to consume(has no nutritional value) will see the pounds fly off in the beginning, which should motivate you to keep going. Is junk food worth looking and feeling like shit?

I hate eating, the day you get a pill in the morning and get what you need to survive the day I will be happy to take it and save the time.

I hated eating, but I love it now because I prepare all my meals myself, which is actually another good weight loss tool. Spending time cooking a decent meal will prevent overeating.

After a point of self-reflection on what I consume, I do at least make an attempt to understand exactly what I'm consuming these days, and look for alternatives.

Right now, I'm trying to find nice-tasting drinks that don't have high sugar content and don't use aspartame to sweeten it. Holy shit, is that hard. The closest I might be to something right now is seltzer + liquid flavor enhancer (or does that have nasty, harmful chemicals too?).

Wasn't this the promise that got him elected in the first place?

I drink pop, but I try to limit myself to one a day at most, and drink more water. I cant stand seltzer water myself.e

I just drink water most of the time. Unadulterated. I occasionally indulge in an energy drink - these tend to be sweetened with a mix of sugar and sucralose (which tastes fucking better than aspartame at least). Max 2 of the things a day, though.

I actually tried "mandarin orange" flavored seltzer straight up. Bullshit, there's nothing flavoring it. That flavor enhancer is the only way I can even come close to standing it (squeeze and a half of Crush Orange brand, actually tastes like a less sweet orange soda).

I don't really drink anything caloric anymore, but you can make really good protein shakes with a blender that taste like milk shakes, or other types of smoothies. There's some hipster drinks that use stevia and some fruit derivative of stevia, which aren't too bad for you, but they're expensive.

When I was cramming in University I had an overdose of energy drink, my heart basically said 'fuck it I'm out' but I was really abusing the stuff. The doc told me even one per day was too much in the case of red bull.

If you need that fizzy drink feel. Club soda. Plain, club soda. The only thing afaik you have to watch out for is maybe the sodium content, but reduced sodium club soda appears to be more common nowadays. Myself I found I was enjoying the carbonated water taste over soda's sugar or asperteme tbh. And I used to drink soda a lot more. But pretty much has it correct.
just drink water most of the time. Unadulterated.

Are there any handheld that has those specs?

Isn't that pretty much what seltzer is?

Hes like a leftist bush jr, he rides on daddys coatails, he is an utter buffon in many social situations, hes a figurehead for the more corrupt politicians behind him. The only difference is that turd has a handsome face and you can tell he does not want to be following daddys footsteps and wants to be in hollywood, I expect him to attemt to be an actor if he does not get in next time.

Even a flaming faggot can stand to watch a short video of a woman in underwear. What a fucking loser.

I can use sd cards and swap the batteries in my 3ds.

The biggest problem I have is that I'm a boring person and junkfood is the only thing that motivates me right now. Chicken wings, mushroom and bacon pizza, the chinese/southern buffet.. Like there's nothing I look forward to more than eating too much and falling asleep.
The one thing I've cut back on is ice cream and only because they stopped selling my favorite flavor. But I guess it's not too out of control if other people are drinking a soda or two a day.

Yep. Same difference for the most part.

I think I might actually be literally addicted to soda. I go through at least 6 a day. Every couple of days I go without entirely and I don't feel any worse, like headaches or anything, but I'm still worried about what I'm doing to myself drinking so much caffeine every goddamned day.

He needs entertainment during forklift rides.

I used to be like you before I switched to apple juice and water. This helped me a lot, I always had bad days and randomly felt like shit and my stomach ached sometimes, it all went away when I stopped drinking the jew drinks.

It's like looking at a little boy finding something explicit for the first time.

Have you tried intermittent fasting then?

6 cans of soda have less caffeine, or at least the equivalent of, a cup of coffee, it's not the caffeine that is the issue with soda.

I already posted this in the dedicated thread but this was hysterical to me.

I mean, shit, caffeine is actually a fantastic appetite suppressant. That's actually one of the reasons I fucking love caffeinated shit like energy drinks (and good coffee when I can get it) as much as I do. Shit's a wonder drug. Gets me through the work day with like only a granola bar for breakfast.

There is only 2 flavour of energy drink I like minus the mountain dew kickstarrs which do not share some of the more volitile chemicals and I can get green aple gatorade or vodka/sourpuss, and fruit punch in the mountain dew and a smirnoff vii. I really do not need energy drinks

Chicken wings are awesome when you make them yourself, same with fried chicken, mushroom bacon pizza and the likes. I say if you like something, look up how to make it yourself.

Dude, thats messed up. Moderation.

Shit nigga I only drink OJ in the morning and water for the rest of the day.

Hmm, I almost wish there was something of an open sores version of a handheld using the clamshell GBA type physical design.

Find something else that interests you mang. There is enjoying and making good healthy food yourself. And then there's being addicted to eating to fill boredom. Don't fall into the trap of the latter.

Yeah, when I hit my first block in my diet after like 90lbs lost, I started drinking "bulletproof" coffee and that was fucking awesome. The ketones and caffeine made me feel like a superhuman initially.

Pfft.

Good luck

I thought he ruled Canada, not Cuba.

Soda "addiction" was what I believe led me to the weight gain I had. Because when I looked at how often I was getting cheap large sodas from fast food (with refills sometimes) and gas stations, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, that's a lot of calories!!! Then I went on diet soda for a bit, and drank a lot less in general, and lost 40 pounds. I'm back at regular soda, drinking a lot less, and trying to find less sugary alternatives. Then I look at stuff like OJ. Fucking Sunny D has less sugar in it than literally every brand of Orange Juice.

Man I sleep at 3:30 AM and wake up at 10, and somehow manage to blow through 7-8 hours of work without feeling tired. Only when I come home and settle down does all the exhaustion and hunger hit me all at once

The publicy precived daddy's coattail, either way though hes pushing communism and marxism.

Fun fact: After you loose weigh, you'll enjoy it even more. Think about that.

It's all diet soda, so I don't have to worry about calories. I did, at one point, drink regular soda, but when I did the math I figured out that I was drinking over 1k calories from soda alone, so I switched to diet.

So I don't have to worry about calories. Instead now I have to worry about possible sweetening carcinogens.

Come to think of it, maybe I should switch back to regular. I haven't actually lost any weight, even after switching to diet for over a year.

You can burn calories, but you cannot burn carcogens.

There's some theories that artificial sweeteners are even sweeter and trigger a rise in blood sugar that causes you to overeat, dunno if this is true. I don't drink any kind of soda.

If you do go regular, PACE YOURSELF.
A large regular soda at McDonalds probably has just as much calories as anything on the menu, and you can get free refills of that shit, which is where I felt my predicament came from.

For the anons trying to improve their health, check out the writings of Ray Peat. He's a biologist with a few things to say about what we should be eating and is nice enough to cite sources.

I read him a while ago but his shit about sugar and no vegetables was pretty far out there. I agree with him about the unsaturated fat stuff though.

I'm mostly carnivorous, which keeps my weight somewhat in check despite having the appetite of a Klingon warlord. I'd say 80+% of my diet is protein, and I don't like sugar other than soda pop.

The reason I left my first real successful job back in the day is because I was sitting in my nice office either writing BASIC, HTML, or doing data entry for 8 hours a day and living on cheeseburgers and bacon-wrapped hotdogs from the food place next door. In three years I ballooned from 240lb of chiselled muscle I lifted in highschool and college and did track and field to 330lbs of fatty and started having leg circulation problems again. I left and went to work selling guns instead, which has me running little wind-sprints behind the counters and all over my shop for a hundred miles a day. In about 2 years I had dropped back down to 265 and an acceptable build. I still look like a brick shithouse, but the muscle to fat ratio is much better and I'm a lot healthier for it.

It's similar to how I normally eat, except I get more sugar & Bread and less dairy & fruit. I eat no vegetables and make it through most of the day on sweetened black tea, eating one large meal when I feel like it.

That intermittent fasting thing is pretty interesting. Ive never heard of it before, but I have pretty similar eating habits already.

I really love cooking. The only thing I watch on TV is the food channel so I can check out new things to try. And those cooking competitions are always exciting.

Yeah, I was never into eating until I noticed I had all this free time on my hands. Although it's not like I don't have anything better to do, it's just stuff that's really tough to get started. Even videogames have so much exposition and forced tutorials these days that 10 minutes in I'm sick of it all. How far up your ass do you have to be to expect someone to care about your awful generic fantasy story or any of the characters in it? Either let people experience these things themselves or stick to writing fanfiction.

That's how I eat now, because I have a massive fucking appetite. This may make some people feel sick, but when I was a fat fuck I was easily able to eat 2 large pizzas by myself in a single sitting, entire lemon meringue pies, a whole box of 12 hot pockets… I found that when I cut out the junk and started just preparing MASSIVE salads(no dressing) and a huge chunk of meat, this was easily more filling AND I was losing tons of weight and just all around feeling better.

Acid confirmed gay

Some questions for gookanon (should he appear again) and/or any knowledgeable anons:
Megalia claims to be all for the destruction of South Korean men. I recall a picture where one of their wimminz was bragging about aborting a 'south korean man worm maggot' or something.
Why the fuck do they want to kill and hurt their men?
And what the fuck do they plan on replacing their men with? Do they plan on letting N Korea conquer them? Maybe they want to open their legs for infinite lonely Chinese guys? Or maybe they intend to pull a Merkel and import from the Middle East?
What the fuck?

During the Obama gun panic at my old store, the owner has us open 7 days a week. I was waking up at 7am, to leave at 8:00, to get to work by 9:00, to prep and open before 10:00. Then work til close at 7:00pm, leaving at 8:00, and getting dinner/running errands and getting home at 10:00, to shitpost and unwind and finally go to bed around midnight. I got one day a month off, and I did that schedule for over two years.

Well when #GG was at its height and my bedtime became something more like 3-4am I started abusing 5-Hour Energy shots to get through the day. It was great up until I legit, no bullshit started seeing things that weren't there. Sleep deprivation hallucinations are no joke. I took my first protracted #GG vacation because of that.

Wait a second…

We're over 400 posts into a bread, and all we've talked about is taking advantage of a new form of currency, joked around with a machine that reviews pictures, and talked about eating and living healthy. Someone remind me, what are our opponents fighting us for?

Well I did take one thing from him, that carrot salad is fucking awesome. Really helped my digestion problems.

Because they don't care about
REAL
Progress and want to send up backwards. They're called "Regressives" for a reason.

Well I am fighting you for using almost everything I have ever made.

Implying

Just do not trust cooking to not be pozzed all the same, I hate hipster cooking.

I graze an generally have 1 to 2 large meals a day, and it keeps me generally light at 140

I'd make a pan of Hamburger Helper using 2 pounds of ground chuck, and eat the entire thing along with half a loaf of bread and butter. Or a large cheese pizza eaten with lots of ranch and a big bag of Doritos.

Nowadays I just cut out the carby side items and eat more meat. I'll go to the buffet and skip the potatoes, get like 3 steaks, meatloaf, grilled chicken, corn, and a big plate of salad with water and no dessert. Or get a triple cheeseburger and small fries instead of a double cheese and large fries.

The tricky one is chinese food. You have to avoid rice. All that starch turns to sugar turns to fat. You gotta go with a little bit of noodles or something small and then just pile on all the fucking General Tsao's and pork and bellpepper beef and garlic shrimp you can fit on there. But no rice.

because they are evil

They built up an impossibly huge strawman that is too rediculous to consider ever being real, and they continue to attack it as if their lives and freedom rely on it falling.
The funniest thing is how seriously they take themselves when they clearly have no idea what the everloving fuck is going on.

ISHYDIGGRYDOO

Sounds like the caveman diet, meat and vegetables, not too much carbs.

Nigga you live your life how you see fit. But don't for one second pretend that this is healthy or you know what you are talking about.

I'm convinced that waifus can be used as mobile leylines for meme magic, given the waifu has memetic properties.

I'm starting to wonder if we can make something similar to pepe currency, but with rare waifus instead

Sound like Trump. They painted him up at LITERALLY, ACTUALLY HITLER for a year leading to the election, and now they're all stuck fighting against this Godzilla-scale strawman they built out of him.

Good shit, I don't like chinese food so I'm okay there. My biggest vice right now is beer, I drink a pint every day usually.

He's not burning protein, he's burning fat.

What are our opponents fighting us for?

To create a world where they cannot be questioned, a world where their actions have no repercussions, a world for them and them alone

A world we are stopping from being created, a world we are fighting against.

When you have an appetite that takes four pounds of food a sitting to not feel hungry and miserable all day, you'll learn about making compromises. If I ate like a normal person I'd either look like fucking Boogie or be begging for sweet release. The food pyramid is for normalfags who aren't seven feet tall.

Fuck, you're 7 feet tall? I though I was a Big Guy at 6'6

I still say the Trump Time Machine is a thing.
Either that or this entire election cycle was the equivalent of a "Just As Planned" Cegorach/Tzeentch from Trump meticulously planning out a victory from start to finish, playing the rich fool during 2012 to soften up his opponents to his victory in 2016.

Webm sauce?

Same, even though I sleep more than some anons in the thread I cannot get rest without medication.

I don't know what they're fighting for honestly. We've become the larger than life boogeyman.
Yes, I know the bread usually isn't this unproductive. Hell, I haven't even gotten any replies from that one user sending me a rere pepe here. Where is the user sending those out by the way?

Those images warm me up a little each time I see them.

Hey, I see me.

My friend, Trump won because the people outside major urban hubs were felling left out, and he campaigned for them. It's infuriatingly simple why he won. And his opposition is still wondering why he did win.

I've already stated my new reason for fightin, but I'm not at my battlestation.
Craptops are no fun.

I'm very well aware of that. At the same time he was manipulating the ever-loving fuck out of the media like crazy.
They were naught more than puppets on strings. It's like the 2012 election cycle was nothing more than a probing attack to figure out how the media would react and respond to certain stimuli and then abuse it to victory.

Oh yeah. remember the Obama certificate thing where he was going to do a """press release"""? That's was some prime trolling right there.

Everyone I've ever talked to about it always uses the exact same phrase to describe it: "They came out of the woodworks." It's like they're honestly surprised that there are people who don't live in New York and LA, and that these people don't like hearing what bigoted homophobes they are for declining advances from a gay man or what racist scumbags they are for feeling that a job should go to whoever is the most qualified for it.

Trust me, you're not alone. Food and masturbations are literally the only pleasures I have left in life.

Also worth mentioning: hypothyroidism and lack of vitamin D contribute to obesity, and us social recluses are extremely vulnerable to both. It's possible that simply taking meds for these things, you'll already start losing a bit of weight.

Japan needs to fucking pass a law that stop censoring porn already
I am so fucking sick of every bloody dojinshi having fucking full censorship or mosaic censorship
i cannot masturbate tot hat

We badly need another genocide

10 minutes of sunbathing and regular milk will solve D deficiency for most cases.

This. The media could have killed Trump by ignoring him. Zero coverage, hide the polls, total blackout like they did to Ron Paul. Don't cover the rallies at all, bully even the local newspapers into ignoring him.

If nobody knows, nobody votes. But then Hillary had the brilliant idea to command her obedient media to cover him, thinking he would be easy prey. And he played 27th dimensional chess with them and came out on top every time.

Mark my words, the media will never attempt a "pied piper" strategy like that again. Never ever EVER. Not now that they know what a backfire can mean for them.

You are wrong

This is the exact attitude that causes people to weigh more than three other people put together. "I am large, therefore I must eat 13,000 calories a day"

Unless he's eating the leanest cuts of meat imaginable that much meat is getting a large amount of fat, enough to have plenty of it as energy to burn

You say they never will, but the media has evolved, and the internet will make sure that the word gets out and they have no choice but to speak and lose.

Most of Trumps campaign was straight out of the rules of power, the other side was simply hitting the right buttons.

Democrats have been saying fuck america, fuck whitey, fuck your blue collar job, vote dems you stupid fucking rednecks then go back to fucking your sisters

The other was playing the media like fiddles.

I'll not cater to you moving goalposts for your atkins diet.

Don't forget, this is how they see all of us. "Dumbfuckistan." Their words, not mine.

I'm still waiting on them to start a civil fucking war.
I want it to happen. Let it happen, please.

Thats very islamphobic of them :^]

Irony. Also, I'm in California, they don't realize this entire state isn't at all like LA and San Fransicko, more than half the geographical location – including where I'm from, voted for Trump. My mountain range was 95% Trump accord to LA Times neighborhood poll, and the other 5% was for fucking Gary Johnson

user, are Thou implying that they will learn from their mistakes?

Haven't you learned nothing from this two and a half years.

Never happening, people are to coddled.

They learn from their mistakes when the lesson is to play dirtier and/or lie more.

I'll use my contrarian mememagic from now on.

A civil war will not happen and if it does, democrats will not win.

Fucking seriously? How desperate for relevance is this bitch?

Uh-huh. You didn't want to take away our toys, either.

Thanks, you just damned us all to the Chinese hordes.

ARCHIVE

May want to look over that last part again, if you're going to play with contrarian rurus.

you fucking fool, if you're trying to be contrarian, you would say that they WILL win so that they end up losing. You've doomed us all. Your meme magic is based on you fucking up, and even still, you managed to fuck up the art of fucking up. You're so shit at this that you can't even fuck up properly

Sorry mate, but commie fornians will have to be starved to death in the event of civil war, though you can do your part and control the coast to prevent escape of the celebrities so they have to show their true colors.

She jumped into this shitshow thinking she'd get more sheckels. She has no honor, let alone civility.

a lot of people don't understand that when you leave the cities in california the state gets real red real fast

No archive, fugg off. Even if this is a slow bread.
I remember that urban operetta! :^)

My psychic powers tell me she's receiving a bunch of "YOU'LL CARE ABOUT MY BONER WHEN I SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT BITCH" tweets which she'll compile and try to scream harassment again and how gaming has a toxicity problem.

Satan seems to tell truth on this one.

We control the food in this state, the only people who will be starved are the concrete jungle commies

Yeah, just recently there was an antifa beatdown in Huntington Beach, where people were chanting "You can't run, you can't hide, you get a helicopter ride" and walking around with "Da Goyim Know" signs. There's A LOT of us here, and we're probably more radical than those in states that are republican and don't have to deal with the neobrazil insanity first hand.

Oh, I'm a good old pepe,
Now that's just what I am,
And for this SocJus nation,
I do not give a damn.
I'm glad I fought a SJW,
I only wish we won.
I ain't asked any pardon for anything I've done.

I hates the SJWs and everything they do.
I hates the declaration of Feminism, too.
I hates the glorious ESA, t'is dripping with our blood.
I hates the Kotaku banner, and fit it all I could

Well that's bad, hope you don't enjoy it.

I pretty know my rurus.

That's the fucking point, actually is not, but you know how it works, you beside me are the only one with mememagic in here… I found another mememagicians but they are in halfchan unfortunately.

Really?Three years of this shit and you still don't know how she operates? I'd slap you if you weren't 7 feet tall.

Have you seen their 2015 990? I took a good look at it compared to their 2014 990 and I understood why they're so desperate. FF had over 440k in income for 2014 and then operated in 2015 at a complete loss, raising only 111+k in revenue and spending almost three times as much in program and management expenses. I think that went towards the series they started planning in 2015 and the new staff they hired that year, but donations dropped like a fucking rock, so it was all at a loss of over 130k, ending the year in 260+k (or something close to that) in total funds.

If this trend has been continuing lately…no, nevermind it has. I know it has, otherwise they wouldn't have been expanding into politics following Trump's election, trying to get a bigger, feminist audience. They conveniently waited to do this after Trump had won so that they couldn't get slammed by the IRS for making content against 'political candidates', as the IRS words it.

I'm going to assume they've been operating at a huge loss since 2015, probably still did in 2016 to a lesser degree, and are trying hard to make a substantial profit again like they did in 2014

You need to make sure the celebs and other locusts cannot escape, at least until they show their true colors and die by mob.

Got you covered m8

What about the two games where she isn't trapped and does a ton of fighting as Fox's equal you dumb cunt.

Definitely would explain why they tried so hard to get into the politics side of things. The UN, even maplesyrupstan, not sure about other countries. But given how hard they tried to burrow into academia, govt, and tech. Reminds me of that movie, The Grifters.

Here's the thing about civil wars. There is a recipe that is true in almost every case:

Two or more factions within the nation hate each other's guts. This can be for religious reasons, social reasons, or economic reasons.

The two sides vy for political power at the highest levels, and upon getting hold of it, use it as a weapon against their hated rivals. This becomes tit-for-tat after so many years, where government decisions are made almost as much on the basis of "fuck those guys" as they are on beneficial policy. [YOU ARE HERE]

Civil wars are almost always started by the government, and almost always by accident. Some event happens that captures the nation's imagination, and the government reacts in a way that provokes VERY widespread resentment among the faction that isn't in power. This leads to…

The government has fucked up. They are playing obvious favorites to their faction of the people and the rival faction is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. They take to the streets, protest and riot. Note that this requires a specific event, not just general butthurt rioting like we've seen. The rioting goes on until…..

This is where shit gets real in earnest. The government gets fed up with the rioters and drops the hammer, specifically using excessive and/or extralegal force. Maybe a bunch of protestors get shot, or a no-knock raid kills the rival faction bigwig and gets labelled "assassination." Whatever form it takes, its massive and overbearing. This leads to:

For a civil war to happen, a certain percentage of the population has to be ready for it. The breakdown goes like this: At least 13% of the total national population have to be willing to explicitly support an armed civil conflict. Of that 13%, at least 3% have to be networked, armed, stockpiled, in communication with eachother, possess detailed plans, and ready to actually carry out organized armed violence. The remaining 10% will be where the funding donations, safe harbors, alternative media, and general material support for the rebellion comes from. If the nation in question passes this check (and I believe the US does), then we move on to the last phase. If it doesn't pass the check, you end up with a "Days of Rage" or Northern Ireland "Troubles" scenario of low-level terrorism and political crackdowns for X number of years until it eventually peters out.

Suddenly the government crackdown meets a hail of gunfire and grenades coming from the side of the protestors. Reprisal attacks by organized groups start happening, targeting government and power-faction leaders. The police intervene and shootouts start happening. Bombs go off, buildings get blown up. The government resorts to military force to try and contain it, so the rebel faction appeals for international aid from sympathetic countries and organizations like drug cartels and foreign enemies of the US. Both sides fight to sway the opinions of the public - MSM under the government, rebel media under the other faction. The rebel faction appeals to the military for defectors, weapons, and supplies. If the population is truly ready, some percentage of the military defects, taking their gear with them. Now the rebels have AT-4s and .50cal machineguns. The fighting intensifies as neither side gives ground. The economy goes tits up due to the instability and blown-up infrastructure, and suddenly millions of people are out of work, ripe to join one side or the other to fill their belly. The more heavy-handed the government gets and the more civilian casualties there are, the more pissed-off people join the rebellion.

In the end, it'll be decided by the military itself. They can choose to let the rebellion take over the government, or enough territory that the government finally gives in and negotiates. Or they can go all out against the rebellion and try to crush it, wrecking the whole country but likely winning. Or they can do neither, follow orders, and try to keep chaos to a minimum, which means the conflict will never truly end and you get the "Godzilla walking through your neighborhood weekly" scenario that one guy described.

She also dated fucked a black panther.

All I know is if america goes to civil war, cqnada is gonna get dragged into it, and both will not be the same afterwards.

We both desperately need change anyway, we've been heavily infiltrated by bolshevik jews since the end of WW2

Oh I agree, I am just scratching my head that centeral canada thinks it will be immune to the affects of an american civil war. A civil war now would reflect more 1812, which ironically ia not taught up here in much detail, I learned more about the war from tv than school.

I suspect what Canada would do is mostly close their border with us and hunker down while maintaining trade. If they like the current US government, they'll honor requests for aid and extraditions, and declare neutrality if they don't like them.

Meh, my great grandparents lived through something like that, and what I gathered it's at best a phyrric win. Everyone's psyche during that time is basically fucked for a long time, if not permanent life long thing. It's PTSD at a nation state level. Not the tumblr grade bullshit. But really fucked up, stain your soul\mind kind of thing. Really not something I wish to see happening in first world nations, ever.

On a lighter note. The cuckalaylee steam forum page is not showing signs of the shitposting slowing down. If anything the funposting seems to be keeping up with the locked threads rate.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/

The problem I see with the last scenario happening is that the U.S. economy started rising once Trump was announced the victory, the rebel media is on the side of the government, and that the military and the average "patriotic" American will be fighting the same foe. When it really comes down to it, an American civil war in this day and age would be the government and the people fighting against the wealthy anarchists, the "Progressives" of society, and the illegals.

Good night, gamergays.

You expect that, but there is so many groups in canada that will pull eachother, and you can bet your ass we would take leftists who seek coward asylum, that it would be the straw that breaks the corrupt norths back, we are america jr after all.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

Back to the past Jack!

I LOVE THIS TRAIN WRECK IM SEEING
twitter.com/mombot/status/846587037654298625

Bingo. The template is the same, but the parties are in an odd arrangement.

Normally we see civil wars in little tin-pot shitholes where the MSM is owned by the government. In our case they'd be cheering the rebels on, giving them a massive edge in recruitment and international support.

Their backers would also be bigger. Imagine Soros handing a billion dollars in small arms over to the rebels in California. Norinco AKM rifles, grenades, and light antitank weapons imported from China through a third party, along with millions of rounds of ammunition. Imagine these ANTIFA cucks decked out with chink body armor, military grade radios, and automatic weapons and moving in groups of 20-50 with centralized command and control.

Imagine if each state had their own branch of Hamas, just a few hundred people strong. Only equipped twenty times better than any Hamas squad has ever been equipped, and with the major media and Liberal-appointed judges and prosecutors on their side, with Mexican cartels and La Raza backing them and smuggling supplies for them.

Imagine the fucking chaos that would cause. Because that's the most likely scenario for a CW at this moment, in the unlikely event one were to start.

That's pathetic and yet par for the course.

John Flint Wu is also a pilot in 5..4..3..2..

Brian is the only one mansplaining, wish that woman brought attention to the fact he's not even a woman

I swear, sometimes, Wu is the gift that keeps on giving.
Lies, deceit, and bullshit, and Wu decided to jump in at the absolute worst time possible.
All while alienating what's left of the leftists.

Every reviews I've ever seen or read says when it comes to AK pattern raifus, (not counting the very early phases) the chicoms are pretty much great to legendary tier.
Now that one, I have not heard much info about. If they're any good etc.

and the world keeps on turning

LOL WU

I understand the criminal element and illegal markets wanting this to happen, lots of money in a civil war.
The true question is how many gullible idiots do you think are willing to fight for a cause they believe in because of group think. Maybe a lot at first, but then they realize they have to "like die n stuff" and go to the other side to avoid fighting and become really salty.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK

They are.

See, China didn't have as good a metallurgy as the Soviets had, so rather than trying to replicate Soviet ordinance steel, the chinks just used better grades of commercial steel and changed the rifle pattern slightly to adjust the fit of the parts. The result was a superbly well-built gun, tougher and more accurate than the Soviet AKM in every respect.

So does anyone have the original Japanese translation of this? Also the thread about this specifically got brigaded as hell by leftypol.

archive.is/a7Rom

archive.is/eHDqQ

The internet was the biggest mistake in the world.

If things like that mattered, rebellions would never happened.

For every hipster who sees his buddy shot or his local Starbucks blown up and says "fuck this, I don't want none", there are more on the sidelines who can't wait to be "cool revolutionaries man #RESIST just like in Star Wars #Dumbledoresarmy!"

Just gonna leave my pepe here then.
1N3nC6182BXG3nWehsqXDy15sQbwmVZxeF

Are you saying that these people are going to be elite operators when a civil war happens?
I think its probably safer to say that for every "revolutionaries" they're are 1,000 keyboard warrior that's going to fuck off when the first shots go off.

Please spoiler that shit

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Most likely. Also, the way they've been raised they are not used to not getting their way. Every single time someone fights back against them they lose badly or run then complain to the authority, because, you know, anarchy and stuff.

Yep. Vid related.

Wew baby, RAREPEPRTY is up 150% and going for 5000 Pepecash, so if you have that one, hang on to it. At the current dollar/pepecash rate, that's about 17 bucks just for a rare pepe

KAPPAPEPE is up in value for 3000 Pepecash, keep it for a little longer before you think about selling that one.

Heh

Also I'm still waiting for the strap-on version.

SAVED

You know you fucked up when even the media says you can't use Trump as an excuse, and even defends him (To an extant).

twitter.com/DualShockers/status/846613752371957760

IT'S HAPPENING!

You've never played their vita/smartphone ports have you? They're fucking awful, this is absolutely nothing to get hyped about

shut up loser

Yeah, but then they go on to say the reason why marvel sucks is because "fucking white males who do not check their privlledge". And if I recall right, iron fist either did what dr strange did and sought out monks for inner peace or ended up there by a strange turn of fates. Either way, they still get it wrong.

You're late.

Late for the thread, but here (you) go.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK

In the event of CW2: Electric Boogaloo, I suspect that deserters would be treated pretty brutally by their own side and we'd probably see a FARC-esque attempt to isolate and (further) indoctrinate fighters.

Night anons.

Good night anons

I was lucky that I was awake when the Season 3 update for SEMU came out and wiped the leaderboards.
Otherwise I would never have got the achievement for getting in the top 10 of a level.

DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMAE WA SHINDEIRU!!

sorry I'm playing vidya

You're doing what!?

Btw, is it worth buying a ps4 now? I don't wanna shell out the extra 100 for a pro though

yes

you heard me faggot

Yes, especially since it has vidya now and all the retards traded in their basic PS4 for a Pro. Now you can easily get a regular PS4 of a 100 under the retail price

No. There's barely any exclusive for it, and the few ones are non-existent. You have bloodborne and the last guardian, but aside from that, you'll only find boring shit like uncharted 4. The rest is on PC already.

Yep.

News to me.

YOU
GOT
A
SWITCH
AT
LAUNCH
get trucked frog

… ah fuck, I forgot about those. My bad.
Isn't Nioh ultimately getting a port too ? I thought I'd read that, but could be mistaken.

Received one for my birthday, actually. If it's for almost free, why the hell would I bother waiting ? Heck, I'd even get an XBone if I didn't have to pay more than ten bucks for it… although I'd probably just sell it full price afterwards.

Wu and his hetero-normative thinking. What a bigot.

Persona 5 is on PC too?

Well in that case it's subjective but I've never really cared much for persona myself.

nice buyers remorse faggot

Marche I keep telling you, I will never make love to you. Holy shit. Get a grip you gay ass nigga

PENIS IS GOOD

don't you have a crowded, wooden warehouse to be burning alive in, faggot?

Can you two shut up? Jesus Christ

Sorry, was just shooting the shit, but the thread isn't beyond 600 posts yet, my bad.
Polite sage

Rude

I think it's English only user.

where's the archive

archive.is/vAli3

atta boy

Turning on one another, I see

全部仏人を殺そうか

I guess they never picked up on the "Dude it's cool, everyone is furry for Krystal" meme back then.

If it happened on the internet before 2007, they wouldn't know about it.

From what I've been told, he's the "newcomer" at polygon, and is supposed to be their more "risqué" guy, who totally is soo different from Kuchera, in short.
He's getting fired soon, isn't he ?

I was expecting a ghost in a frilly dress, instead I got literally smoke and mirrors.

Turns out Miranda was spice to hide the stenches from his authentic Australian shitposting.
Should we ask Marche to go back to his usual furry waifu shitposting or should we lower his user tier same as Val the French Trucker?

How much have playtonic lost in steam pre-orders?

No thanks, I've seen enough Miranda in my life and I don't want to see any more

What a timeline.

cant really tell, but no matter how much the game sells and makes the damage is done
Sales can be high and the game can still be damaged by shit posting
like ME:A sold close to ME3 but Meanie words hurt games far more then high sales help them

Never ever trust western version of japanese games.

SE got pozzed once they started buying western developers.
The only untainted devs left are in nip land that have no ties outside of japan besides customers and slavs.

Careful, he will report you. He does that out of butthurt.

Yeah it sucks. Well at least I have the patience to not immediately buy games I want to play. It usually take about a year or less for a game to be much cheaper.

archive.fo/sZePV
Only a matter of time before feminism was declared a religion.

It's funny how they demonize masculinity, but femininity is apparently ok.

Well yeah, men bad womyn good.
It's like ying and yang, only in reverse.

user
Bonegolem,Reanon,Psychfag,colombianon and gookanon,ESA digger
Acid fag
Random twitter fag who gives some ok info on happenings
Val,Marche,Ralphshill,leftypol anons,chili and finally (119)

I'm still hurt I'm being compared to Ralphshill. I don't mind Marche or even being in KYS-tier, but… come on. That's just being a big bully.

Your staying on that Tier my man.

Again, I don't mind the tier, it's the ralphshill that I'm bothered with.

Well if you don't want to be compared to Ralphshill then you should probably stop being a namefag

Who was the one that was banned for 29 years?

It was swami. Who's totally a girl by the way !

Thanks. You are as bad as swami.

FUCKING SAVAGE

Who knew a ban would become so fucking legendary

You know I wish I still had it in me to make more stuff. I'm just glad that 29 years is still funny.

You just know the mods sent him PMs "explaining" the situation, how the "optics" are bad for the site as a whole, and they PROFUSELY APOLOGIZE for the banning… but recommend ways to "take a break", and then return with a new name.

29 years isn't that super amazing

Perhaps. But the way it was done and who it was done WAS funny.

it wouldn't had the memetic value that it did if Swami didn't shit his thong over it

GUESS WHO'S PAYING! :D

It looks like someone threw a blob of play-doh on the floor then stuck a head to the top.

I'm losing it.

Fair enough

Context for the 91 year ban is that I made two threads, both of which had FtM frankenstein dick embedded in the OP, and then left. Once I came back, apparently I had been participating in a gore raid despite the fact that I was the only one that posted gore

Is that fourth image shooped?
It has to be.

Guilty as charged. I don't give a shit about namefagging, staying anonymous is more entertaining in the long run.

Thanks for these, I'll make sure to retweet them to the psychobitch if I ever see them on my mentions.

It's the internet equivalent of putting the offender on the stocks and sticking them in the middle of the town square for all to mock and abuse.

Checked in thanks for your hard work.

I dislike boogie not cause he is a fat shit or cause I don't like his videos I dislike him cause he has no fucking spine and is a retarded fence sitter my issue with neutrals like him and so many others is that they allow the cancer to spread they may not aid it but doing fuck all is bad too! So many of these fags who go muh culture war and cry and fucking cry about it fail to understand that we don't want to fight this war we much rather just go back to playing games and fapping to the finest 2d girls a nip or draw fag can whip up but the reason why we fight is this you can't ignore these cunts you just fucking can't! They won't allow you to enjoy anything they will keep fucking around with your shit then infect it then tell you how you need to enjoy the cancerous waste they made,you need to tell these cunts to fuck off if not then you will never be able to enjoy anything.

While we are on the note of idiots who sit and do nothing fuck the assholes who didn't vote this past election only 123 mill fucking voted a mate of mine tired pulling a devil's advocate saying alot of people didn't vote cause they hated both and I then said well then they have no right to bitch at all since they couldn't be half assed and I thought Gen X were apathetic wankers,if you don't vote then don't be shocked if you end up with a leader you don't like or shocked at the results. Sorry for the rant but I needed to say that.

Something something Evil prevails by good men doing nothing something something…
It reminds me of when the Senate voted to gut the FCC's rule regarding the transparency of being datamined. I was more pissed off at Rand Paul & the other guy because they could've tied the results at 50-50 if they voted No, but they abstained and that technically means that they voted Yes.

none can be assed to do shit.

Good evening, people. Here's some kayfabe.

For fuck's sake. I started walking today to lose some weight because I'm a fatass and this is filling my mind with fear about how fat I could get if I lose my mind.

pyra-handheld.com
645 US DOLLARS

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/846685158124113921

Bigly true

That's neat.

Whoa, HuniePop is going to be in the Jewtendo Switch?

No the devs just said if nintendo let them

Meaning no

I'll believe it when I see it. Nintendo always has emphasized its family-friendly image.

Oh boy…

M-mayhe destiny 2 will kill gamergays

I dont give a shit about the switch
I just like that taka commented on it

Could happen, though if they get the "Censored" version, some guy can easily get the uncensored patch for it.

I would laugh so hard and buy it if the next Senran game would be a Hunipop-styled match 3 app.
Even better, if HuniDev can work out a collab with Taka somehow.

totally not a cult

They already Emasculated Swedish men, you sure you burgerclaps want this to happen? because of course it's about equality by domesticating the other sex by castrating them physically and mentally.

That's in Canada

archive.is/JWXNX

No it's a brainwashing cult lead by man hating dykes.

Urge to throw SJWs into oven rising.

I know it is just saying that one he is quoting is in Canada, there's not a single western country that doesn't have this shit happening to them

I love you.

LOL, first Ralph Shill then Frit_X, Val and now Marche.

You drive everyone away, no wonder /lefttypol/ is nearly overtaking Holla Forums

Here's your (((You))) Gay Satan Shill.

How pile of leftard regressive shit, can overtake literal ocean of piss Satan ?

sasuga

As bait as this post is, I'm actually wondering what happened to frit_x. He was a cool poppa.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/destructoids-ethics-policy-adds-ftc-update-termination-clause-for-cois/27231/

Considering how some people have rape fetishes, this could backfire at them. Especially for woman, there are dozens of them who like it rough. You could sit in that booth and talk about how one time you slapped your woman because she talked to much and how you then picked her up to throw her and your bed and fuck her really good. The woman on the other side of the booth will probably flood it with her pussy juice.

That has more natural eye movement than Andromeda.

Are you in Germany?

Whatever you say gay satan.

Not sure whether I want to click that.

So far a lot of people liked it, it starts slow, has a long build up, but it is worth it once it starts.

Whenever I see the pure unfettered hatred of the left, and how much they hate me for merely existing I take solace in the fact that you guys are always here for me.

Sorry for being a fag.

that guy is from polygon btw…. something tells me their harmonic relationship is starting to crumble

Exercising is free, so stop complaining.

Are you a tranny?

you're not being a fag if we're all imaginary

If I was a tranny lefties wouldn't hate me. But my prior post was faggy. I wasn't apologizing for being a literal fag.

Lefties hate trannies who are not their trannies

no first for benis, therefore sage

now you're not even trying

Like Blair White? Apparently she used to have feminist SJW roommates and one of them tried to stab her when she started her youtube channel. Shit's fucked.

I read an article earlier that chronicled the comments of a huffpo article, wherein the rabid lefties were celebrating the suicides of lower class white men. Such hatred I haven't seen in quite sometime. Shit would make a literal 1938 nazi blush. I've been bummed ever since.

Basically any tranny gay or what ever shit Sjw love to promote
You go against the shit they trying to push you are basically have no identity and lower then scum to them

Unless its islam, then they will apologies

Wouldn't surprise me, some of those scammers are professional scammers and the others hate man which is also unhealthy. We can safely assume that many of them were abused by their fathers or had a bad childhood in general. I met some people who hate masculinity and they were all retarded as fuck.

How much women manhaters did you met user ?

A lot, I spend my last 7 years in school in a rich neighborhood and their schools are full of fucked up people. I remember two short haired lesbians who had abusive fathers, always drunk, would beat up their wives and kids. They were so bitter they could never get over it, they still hated men when they were 21 years old. Then I remember 2 who were legit retards. They were not totally stupid, but they would stutter like hell when trying to read something. They were okay in everything else but reading and writing was almost impossible to them. And because of that they just preferred to hang out with girls because men always bullied them. I met a bunch more too and it's always similar shit, they either had bad experiences with their fathers, or they are insecure about themselves because they are retarded and because of that want to kill masculinity.

ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-meming-the-salt-669641589

i have a wallet
1CmFpUnHAuchagpMhumMXQGxMnmrL19Nze

FIRING UP GRAIN SILO READY TO LAUNCH AT 700 OR PAGE 13
==TITLE: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Ding Dong Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=2qM0mwL8q4c

Sent :^)

So either no childhood or just retarded then.

I barely remembered that when I used to browse Holla Forums more often.
Huehuehuehue. Ok seriously now, that's why I wrote "almost wish". The underlying core concept is what I want, but feature creep doesn't discriminate and it can hit open sores just as hard as proprietary.

Fug, I'd get rid of the onboard keyboard, find and even -gasp- pay to get a customized distro made for it to just run the basic OS, 16 bit era and below emus, browser that is enabled only when external keyboard is detected. Throw phone capability out, I just want a GBA clamshell design handheld, with wi-fi. Keep everything else such as the swappable\replaceable battery, some usb, hdmi, 3.5 mm headphone jack.

And aim for a far lower price than 645 us dollarydoos.

If you can find an Open Pandora just get that. It's the Pyra's predecessor and doesn't have the phone-shit in it. Even though it's less powerful it has more than enough to run most pre-n64 emulators.

Why not just get a psp

frit never existit, but hey, there is a thread talking about crashing the industry without survivor

I have a dirty confession to make, I've been using 4chan because our /biz/ is just too slow. I mean even 4/biz/ is slower than Holla Forums and Holla Forums here and I have been making money off of some advice I have been given there. Just had to get that off my chest, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

The psp is great but that guy wanted a linux-device with USB and hdmi-compatability.

Oy vey good goyim thanks fof giving hyroshima data to sell

If it's good advice, there shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. Care to spread it?

Yeah. Like THAT won't be abused by quick thinking students.

Isn't there a hentai based in a confessional box?

I've been crypto trading so this is probably riskier than most people want to fool with but I've gotten a 120% return in the past week. I mean there's a lot of shit advice too but I can tell the difference by looking at charts, going on /biz/ lets me know what coins to at least consider rather than clicking through hundreds of different things trying to find one that's hit a price floor.

I came the hardest I had in over a year from that but I have both a rape fetish and a robot fetish to start with.

Did you just assume my gender shitlord?

You and others kept calling him a shill without realizing it was him and this caused him to sperg the fuck out.

You might enjoy this then.

Marche didn't really become a burnoutfag, did he? I actually like Marche.

still posts here i believe, he just doesn't shitpost anymore so he doesn't get banned.

No
Its just more irrelevant revolt d&c garbage they are trying to push
Just ignore meta shit

Thanks, saved for later.

Marche legit lost his shit but the burnout shit is as you said false.

Would this random twitterfag have a bunny avatar wearing a pikachu hood? I use to post twitter caps all the time but I got burned out on twitter.

I don't blame him really, rule 8 is not enforced fairly. I can post pics of my waifu but he can't, its a bit retarded.

Has he made any posts since it got announced that they're looking at incarcerating Park?

Wew time to scrutinize Destructoid writers more deeply. Any salt from the journo scum already? They must be foaming at Niero for giving in for the evil goobers

several.

Any screencaps? I've been a bit busy.

I do think its kinda ehh but Marche goes about it in a really retarded manner that makes me not feel sorry for him.

many.

Any rando twitter fag who gives info and doesn't try to go full fart or retard.

Yeah apparently the megalian main site got shutdown so they ran to a containment site that got ddosed.
If true then some good news.

you actually replied to marche there

Previous bread is still up

Yeah. Some people can deal with it well, other's can't. And this is why feminism is so bad lately. I don't know if you noticed but lately they always say "you are good enough". They don't want people to improve. They don't say "hey your dad was a dick, we get it but that is no reason to hate all man", they tell you to stay the way you are, even if that means continuing being a retard.

Ah explains the muh D&C narrative he uses when people criticize him but enough with this autism.

I think the owners where doxed?

I'm jealous.

I had to google it because I had forgotten what it was called, you ever heard of Dyslexia?
One of the girls was affected by it and she was totally against all kinds of competition. She was the "everyone is a winner" kind of person and she also happened to hate man. No idea about her past, she wouldn't talk about it but she visited one of those new fancy schools. There is one in which the students are the boss and the teacher bend over for them. She somehow manage to fail that one but she is exactly the way one would imagine them, braty, spoiled and totall childish.

These types also try saying family values are toxic yes having the belief that people should have healthy home life or that stable families is a fucking bad thing.

not dying, they just took a major hit. They still got blizzard supporting them and shit.

Its almost like we are reaching the end goal of feminism

Sorry for off-topic but this was bizarre. I'm on KissManga, I found Monster Musume on there, and when I clicked on one it opened a new tab that redirected to facebook. My facebook because of course I'm logged in. Usually new popup tabs like that are for advertisements and shit. Kinda makes me paranoid. Also, is there a way to stop that? Popup blocker obviously doesn't do the trick.

I just don't get why they want to end stable families its something I legit can't understand.

You mean those who want freedom so badly they shit on their families? I don't know why people would be against their family, but then again my family is very decent. If I need to move or need help in general there are dozens of people read to help me.

I assume they also hate rules like "you are not allowed to smoke and drink alcohol" and hate their parents because of that.

There won't be a civil war. Both significant civil conflicts America has seen started because the rich were afraid to become less rich, and I'll bet anything that the third time will be the same. As of right now, the rich have never had it better.

They hate hate men, not just the sex but everything male including the role men play in families, why do you think they have done everything in their power to get rid of men in the family unit and replace them with the government then you have their never ending way against masculinity trying so hard to turn men into fucking women.

The end goal of feminism isn't that bullshit "equability" meme they always spout it's the totally destruction of every aspect of men, masculinity and the roles men play in society.

Feminism has always been a way to destabilize society, it lures people in with seemingly "good" ideas and other bullshit that when put in practice have a very damaging effect on society as a whole. Because this isnt apparent right away it allows the people who do it to get away with it and not see the consequences of their actions, it has now progressed so far you have people hating stable families and all men while preaching love, flowers and sunshine.

I noticed it, and hate that attitude more than "no fun allowed".

I think dyslexia can be healed by reading and writing more.

Fourth picture looks like a poor film production version of Ellen Ripley.

Ah aha ha… seriously? Here's a quote for you:
That's less than five minutes in the first video $arkee$ian released after being given enough money to buy a small apartment. You liked the character of Krystal and were disappointed with the game because of what was done to her. The original narrative was to look at a good character that wasn't given a chance, it was about "victimizing" a character that represented 50% of the game, while the other 50% were thrown in the trash, never mentioned (because men are totally not expandable when saving the female from their fate)
>The game was to star a 16 year old hero named Krystal as one of the two playable protagonists.
Yes, you liked the character of Krystal, hence the whole drama around "what has been done to her". Now Krystal is being classified as a whore, because the "good character being victimized" narrative doesn't work to reply to the furfags.
Damn I fucking hate this manipulative cunt.

>facebook
There is your problem.

HARAM
A
R
A
M

Well, she's entirely right. Since the body's completely hidden, I can totally see myself in that one.

nukular bread
nukular bread
nukular bread

nukular bread
nukular bread
nukular bread

Stoned.

>Beauty

Then why the fuck are they covering it up like it's something to be ashamed of?

She's gonna end up so stoned she'll become a rock herself.

Abdul get the shovel,I'll get the stones

Destabilize a strong society through destroying its foundations. Create a shitty slave class to rule over and suck dry.

Someone needs to get on this, I would but I'm no programmer, this shit would fucking take off.

Wouldn't work unless it was a bazillion different photos of the same waifu

And yet…
news.sky.com/story/daily-mail-legs-it-headline-causes-outrage-mps-brand-it-moronic-and-sexist-10816232