Tfw video games are not fun anymore

is it time to rest in peace?

leave

You are a faggot

try to make a game

Pssst

There are even single player games if you don't got many friends, but traditional gaming got me to have fun again.

Is it just me or are there 2-3 threads weekly of people no longer enjoying videogames.
I made one about a month ago

Maybe you do deserve to die.

we all deserve to die…

Fuck off homo, I know you are that one attention whoring faggot who kept talking about his boyfriend or whatever.

piss off, chad.

Show me the thread and the subject I was talking about. How about you add substance to your claim?

I don't need to, you are outing yourself queerio.

Why did you make a similar thread on Holla Forums

Airfix or Warhammer 40k model collecting lad, it's like crack, but crack is a bit cheaper.

collaborating traitor scum

Damn. Ted Cruz looks fucked up

The troll expansion character is the best.

I bought the game a fucking decade ago, give me a break mom.

Ure king nogger

ure king goy

You know, user. You've really grown up.

That you, reddit CIA nigger?

I don't care what anyone says, if it takes longer than 5 hours of repetitive grinding to get 5 "common" tier items, that's fucking padding bullshit and the developers know it.

Its probably just crippling depression. Do something with yourself.

Is there even a hobby that is constructive yet is satisfying as vidya?

You all should try some /tg/

if there was, i wouldn't be making this thread…

it's boring shit, i'm spoiled by shit being rendered and imagined for me, plus how da fuck do i play with myself?
it doesn't have artificial intelligence and i have no friends.

Then the trick question is: how does one make ANYTHING be as satisfying as vidya is?

Go get some friends turbonerd.

Pen and paper RPGs are the shit with proper company.
Remember that one time playing that videogame when you said :"Damn I wish I could do X" but you couldn't because it wasn't programmed?
That doesn't happen in P&P. If the GM isn't a fucikng turd he will let you do whatever you want, but you should be wary that you could fail your action, or even if you succeed, face consequences for whatever you did

Anyone has the screencap of that thread narrating the group of heroes ignoring the quest in order to get gay marriage to be legal in that medieval town?

We're working up to that. Got some friends who are learning to DM and are putting together a pre-Disney Star Wars campaign set in the Clone Wars EU. I'd learn a system, but I imagine the things I'd come up with they wouldn't want to play.