29 games for 1 shekel

Any of this shovelware worth opening my keepass DB to pay it?

bundlestars.com/en/bundle/dollar-uber-bundle

I'm so lazy I will use the image there with some homo in the best pajeet shill ways

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/391660/
store.steampowered.com/app/533820/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i guess if you hate shekels and want to see your steam game count increase

Yup. Haven't heard of any of these games.
Buy it and maybe there'll be something decent, but I somehow doubt it.

The entire Data Hacker library is here, and you too can have it all for the low low price of one dollar.

Go ahead
I wonder if this horrid sprites come with rpgmaker or the "devs" draw them

Time, Space and Parallel universes collapse and merge, tethered to threads of reality and sustained by a paradoxical power source.
Nothing is impossible - it is time to become
a Data Hacker

context of weebm pls

They all look like shit.

It's shameful that they're living next to a river and can't swim. Especially for her. John Wayne is giving them their first lesson.

Elements: Soul of Fire
This one costs Eight dollars

It's another RPG.

I don't know, you guys are saving a bundle getting these fresh new games.

What happened to Atonement 1 and Incitement 1 and 2.

For some reason the first 2 Incitement games are not on this list, but Atonement is included in this hot new bundle!

Bundle Stars used to be great, offering a solid mix of "Here are two or three great games with 7 shovelware titles that actually aren't that bad if you want to spend an afternoon or weekend on enjoying the vidya equivalent of a B movie" for the price of 'the most expensive game in the bundle, 80% off'.

After a while it started to just get flooded with shovelware and nothing was worth buying.

If you play your cards right (that is to say, sell your cards on the steam market), you can basically get the bundle for free, or even turn a 50 cent profit.

This shit makes Undertale look like a masterpiece in comparison.

I don't recognize any of them, sorry.

Undertale was good

Hot

Atonement 1 (Scourge of Time) is part of the bundle.

I'm checking the comments for these art pieces in Steam. They are actually positive.

store.steampowered.com/app/391660/
store.steampowered.com/app/533820/

Go back to your designated board.

where were all the nympho pedo moms when i was a child, goddammit.

I genuinely believe good games can be made in RPG Maker but seeing the default assets being used is the #1 indicator of "This will be garbage."

You can go on deviantart and order a dozen portraits for $20. Hell, order 50 sketches for $20 and say it was a stylistic choice. If you're not willing to do even that much, then it's a huge red flag that the game will be poo.