en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts
archive.is/sNMuH
archive.is/HX3X8
twitter.com/ffxven/status/677443479698567168
twitter.com/ffxven
archive.is/3ZJUC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna cum Inside Noctis :3c

Also, that's a fucking garbage line lmao. I'm so glad I never had my childhood tainted with any shitty Final Fantasy game other than Crystal Chronicles. That was fun.

I don't get it. Seems like a generic "eevul empire" line, why is it SJW?

It's an anti-Trump attack.

What? I'm guessing some journo used that line, but it seems like a pretty generic thing to say, you sure it's not a coincidence?

Because knee-jerk reactionaries see a hidden agenda in every single little thing.

Oh shut the fuck up and stop posting until you at least finished Highschool.
I swear to god this place god even worse since this HWNDU shit attracted literal children who get their political education from Cartoon Network.

There are a bunch of big games dropped in the past several months that you know would have been packed with cringey anti-Trump shit if they had started development a year after they did. Mass Effect: Autismeda, Patriarchy: Zero Dawn, Watchdogs 2: Nigger Boogaloo, and on and on.

Why do you think South Park: Fractured But Whole is so delayed?

You are a retard. The patch that added the line was released today.

So the word "alternative" is now taken by SJWs, typical kikes. What other words should I stop using? I want to remove them from my dictionaries as soon as possible before it's too late.

Not filled with anti-Trump propaganda

Nips like Trump it's probably a coincidence

You get to kill him too.

Are young white western males the most opressed class in society?
Tune in next time to find out.

I thought Trump had 4D-chess coopted fake news ? :^)
More seriously, stop looking for things to be offended by.

You need to go on vacation from internet drama

The original, Japanese line is not a reference to Trump.
The English script is not made by the Japanese.

Still sounds like a generic ass line.
Also what the fuck? that whole buttblast of an article is about wheter the crowd in Trump's inauguration was bigger or smaller than Obama's? Nigga who the fuck cares? That has to be the most pointless pissing match they could possibly focus on.

It's only in the English version not the Jap one, SJW NA translation team did it

I know this is hard to accept for you user, but not everyone is out to get you.

The hilarious thing is that Trey & (((Matt)))'s buttholes were beyond fractured by Trump. They bet everything on their beloved Hilldog. They depicted Trump ruining Canada, being raped to death, being a lying, incompetent lunatic in the form of Mr. Garrison… and it all blew up in their faces hilariously.

Nips like strong Americans.

No surprise. Faggot liberal translators can't help but inject their cancerous politics into everything. Just look at Treehouse.

Just how many steps back to reality does one have to take before they start realizing how silly they look on the fucking internet?

The line is absolutely a reference to the Trump administration.
This does not ruin the game, it just shows that SJWs are asshole who want to poison everything.

That isn't even a Trump referance though. Anyone from CA that lived through Brown and Arnie's respective elections can tell you he's a mix of those two.

In case people are genuinely not watching what the media is doing I'll explain. "Alternative facts" a coordinated talking point, the latest buzzword, another corporate media forced meme. "alternative facts" is taking the place of "fake news" after "fake news" was turned against them. They're using it to dismiss any opposition to their bullshit narratives in the same way as if no one would notice.

Another example is when the entire media kept throwing around the word "dark" to describe Trump's speeches, but that failed so they moved on to other manipulative language.

Wew. the goons flooded into this thread pretty quick. Very protective of their (((masters))) in the media.

Listen to

It's definitely about trump

0/10 worse than the loli/ara switch-tan.

t. Commiefornian

This has got to be some sort of record.

Might be going too far with that one.

Maybe? Probably not?

So many Holla Forumstards here missing the point that POLITICS DO NOT BELONG IN VIDEO GAMES, especially fantasy games. I can understand if it's a fps set in a similar world scene like call of paduty and the like, but why is it that Socal Juicer Wetards have to anally thrust their skewviews into everything gamers, and really all impressionable, media consuming youth use these days?

people said the exact same shit about Arnie and Brown, though that clip is specifically a Trump reference - the character as a whole is mostly Arnie and Brown.

should be a ganguro tbh

It's almost like their communicating privately. Perhaps on some sort of mailing list.

No, that's too crazy to imagine!

Are you aware this board has IDs, numbnuts?

This is getting so sad.

i don't even know who is larping as who anymore

user, you've given me a great idea.

So who here bought FF15 boyband the FF13 Versus vaporware game?

But nobody minded it when Deus Ex did it. Instead, it's praised for its 'redpilling'.

Leftist politics don't belong in vidya because anything leftist is shit by default. They are mentally ill creatures unhinged by reality that hate anything that is beautiful and decent.

I agree fellow Holla Forums poster
How dare someone insult our first jewish president

I played the game for 50 hours and youre full of shit. Hes part of one mission chain and hes just not-Shia LaBeouf's pawn.

Its astounding how many people here just talk out of their asses because reality doesnt fit their agenda.

That's because it was made interesting and had a bit to do with the plot. Here it's just anoying.

But then it's only leftist politics which do not belong in videogames as opposed to politics in general. Which means it's alright as long as it's right-wing politics.

Yup. I fail to see a problem. Leftists and their pets don't play games anyway so it's not like you lose anything by not pandering to them.

This is going to devolve fast into political shit but the important question, who here bought the fucking game? it was fucking shit, and this from the company who had localizers add tumblr pronouns to Moogles.

Okay, we can stop pretending to be retarded now.

"Augs Lives Matter" was neither positive nor negative, but given the subject matter of the game, it was more positive. That was also something the original creators of the game put in.

This is an effort by the Western translators to insert politics that were not originally in there.

I bought it. It's pretty good, but the subtitles were shit even before this new patch because they added retarded dialects and jokes and changed names.

Drink bleach

Yeah, after their coordination through private mailing lists like Journolist & GameJournoPros was uncovered & were forced to discontinue operation there's absolutely no way they'd have more private collusion through other means. I mean, once a criminal is caught & gently slapped on the wrist they immediately reform completely. To believe otherwise is just crazy talk. Any suggestion that the media, who posts multiple article saying the same thing, within hours if not minutes of one another, are colluding behind the scenes even after they've been caught doing it multiple times is just fake ne- I mean alternative facts.

The game's story is overall shit while they experimented with open-world gameplay that was useless by the end.

Fuck off back to Leftardpol you larper.

But at least in Deus Ex it felt woven into the story. You see a lot of these SJW devs sorta just take a swing in their games. Their message isn't woven into the game and the thought process behind including their political messages seems to be, "Alright, I want to make a political statement even though it has nothing to do with the plot, the setting, the characters, or the situation that the character may currently find themselves in. Welp, might as well just add a quick line of dialogue that pertains to the current political climate of the current year." If anything, it just feels like a lazy and out of place. It's a jab at people with opposing opinions instead of trying to create anything more meaningful or thought provoking. And sure, there's games that a purely leftist propaganda, such as that "Kill Trump" game or whatever, but it's not like that has a real story that might cause people to actually think about or discuss what the story of the game is trying to tell.

I think you might be reaching.

Plus deus ex only dealt with objective truths as to what is right and wrong.

You're too obvious, Goldberg.

There's a difference between politics in a fantasy setting and breaking the fourth wall with stupid fucking anti-GG and anti-Trump memes. SJWs are of course incapable of creating anything, they just take someone else's intellectual property and butcher it.

I don't get it?

From what I remember of it Deus Ex never made reference to any specific politicians or specific goings-on. If Bob Page, Walton Simons, JC Denton, etc etc were intended to resemble any real people in paritcular, I certainly didn't notice it. The intention behind the story was to take the popular conspiracy theories of the time, say "what if they were REAL?", and then roll with it. Any references to currently-existing persons were by and large incidental, as opposed to the example brought up in the OP. On top of that, Deus Ex's message isn't even specifically right-wing or left-wing, either: both right-wing and left-wing people could easily get behind the idea of "fuck that multi-billionaire Bob Page controlling the world" and such. On top of that, the player is given a moral choice to make at the end of the game, and none of the endings you get from them are explicitly presented as good or evil.

It presented politics, but it didn't heavily moralize, and it didn't make references to current events, either. It just took ideas that were being discussed at the time and played off of them.

OP is a gigantic faggot who made a shit thread, here's the article courtesy of Polygone
archive.is/sNMuH

I'm not saying you are Holla Forums, but given your contributions to this thread, which everybody can see, your motivations are absolutely transparent.

That just proves it's anti-Trump propaganda.

Then stop being robotic about it and give context and sources you fucking faggot.

That's expecting too much from refugees.

The picture explains all that is needed, no need to read SJW fake news polygon.

That is fucking retarded, holy shit (((America))) is pathetic.

So "political color" is the new term for propaganda? I just wanted to eat CupNoodle and MAGA..

No, you're a double-nigger and FF15 was a terrible game.

Shit game with a story that goes everywhere, and the bitch NOW loves FF15 after decrying it for being sexist male power fantasy and calling Cidney as a fuck toy.

I figured this thread would die with 10 replies, but since OP keeps insistently repeating it's about le SJW propaganda against Trump anons keep replying.

Translation context or GTFO

deus ex is a great example of how to do politics right, the entire plot was built around conspiracy theories and shadow governments. Morrowind had great politics, since the plot was centered around inter-house warfare and an occupation government.

when you just cram a "fuck drumpf XDXDXD" joke into your game it comes off as obnoxious. In a game like mr. president it's fine since it's just a tongue in cheek kind of game but here it's just retarded. That's why leftists always get shit, because their sense of humor is awful and they can't contain their autistic screeching to games where it's relevant.

I don't disagree with that at all, what I was more getting at is there's no reason why politics as a whole should be considered a taboo subject matter to approach, especially when games were constantly breaking taboos all the time in the past. As with any fictional or non-fictional subject for videogame writing, they can be handled with varying degrees of quality (for politics usually shit, if quips on modern events can be considered 'politics' that is), but that shouldn't be a point of discouragement.

Despite being frequently badly implemented, it shouldn't be avoided entirely if you know what you are actually doing. People may shit on limited weapons and regenerating health, but there are cases where they work well in the context of a game. It's why I think 'politics do not belong in videogames' is too broad of a message to aspiring developers who might have some interesting insights or ideas for their games, even if that rarely works out.
It's not something to be encouraged either, encouraging topics and themes for the sake of it like fantasy and sci-fi is just silly anyways.

It's not like the political elements of Deus Ex would redeem it if the gameplay turned out to be a total mess. And it's not like videogames are completely devoid of political implications despite their original intent, just look at World War II games where killing Nazis gives you rewards for more powerful guns. It may be fictitious, but it sends the message that 'killing nazis = good' unless a different context is provided. You shouldn't have to constantly worry about the political implications of your destructive actions in a game like Just Cause where the game barely takes itself seriously or how the world of Pokemon actually functions, that's why suspension of disbelief is a thing. But on the off chance that a game does take itself seriously, it'd be somewhat uncomfortable if the vibe you get from a game is 'you can solve all your problems by killing everything' without showing the obvious repercussions of such actions.

So what part of Deus Ex is political? Specific examples please. I'll help you even.

If you are hungry, you will think about bread.

If buying the english version of this game or japanese games in general, never buy at full price. Or you can Borrow it from a friend or from some people sharing games on the internet if it's available on PC.

Wew, glad I only rented it.

Did you conveniently forget the part where you as JC Denton have an extensive argument with an hyper-intelligent AI about the moralities of government surveillance and privacy?

killing nazis IS good, they murdered millions of my people.

Im surprised you find time for vidya while ironically browsing kotaku and posting on twitter

While real world lingo has no place in a fantasy setting, you can't say the alternate facts line wasn't fucking stupid and shouldn't be ridiculed.

best timeline still

I've never seen /lefttpol/ raid a thread this hard before.

Let's say for the sake of the argument I did forget. What side are they preaching? How does the game push right or left wing ideology? Whats the 'redpilling' in the game? Don't just say "WELL X HAPPENS" like a fucking braindead retard. Argue as if you had a point.

I don't think I've seen a single person in the thread defend the line itself as used in real life.

At the behest of I checked Kotaku to find Jason Schreier saying they also added the "fake news" and "you're the puppet" into the game.
These translators are absolutely unbearable.

Ah so you're just here to cry "muh ebil Holla Forums". I understand.

Games which explore political matter don't have to push anything. When I said 'redpilling' before, I put it in quotes for a reason. I personally don't think it really qualifies for the definition that redpilling has today (or how it's used for that matter), but that it's more 'food for thought' material than anything which prompts user to define it as redpilling.

Well, I mean, you can kind of argue that it's relevant, but it's really a stretch when you've got outlets like Polygon screeching "THIS IS TOTALLY AN ATTACK AGAINST DRUMPF! WHITE SUPREMACISTS BTFO!"

Yes. What the fuck is bad about that?

Well if its not the same situation then don't say "But its okay when X did it!". Its not a comparable situation.

You don’t need context. There is no context in which the concept of “alternative facts” is legitimate or exists. Fact is, by definition, fact. There is no subjectivity to fact.

Fact is.

That liberalism is predicated on the nonexistence of objective truth is not the fault (or the problem) of facts themselves. It just means that liberals are objectively wrong.

Can all those retarded jew-pawn commies fuck off to their containment board?

>>>Holla Forums

Okay, if it was a one-off thing, I'd understand, but people supporting the changes are even admitting that it isn't what the Japanese writers put in.

Fixed. Marx even said so in The Communist Manifesto. Yeah they are identified as liberals today, but they are spouting communist ideology and slogan. Liberalism is a gateway drug to communism and the line has blurred so much that most people don't call it communism because they never learned what communism is. So I understand you and don't blame you for calling it liberalism, but let's please try to call it what it is when possible.

The real kicker though is that I have yet to see a leftist who can laugh at their own candidate. Most of the people around me voted for trump, and they joke about the stupid shit he's said constantly. I have yet to see a single democrat handle the idea of someone laughing at comrade sanders. I joke about breadline bernie and they lose their shit. I laugh at Hillary's Russia paranoia and my mom doesn't want to talk to me again. They want to take shots at Trump and the GOP but their side is infallible.

it's like talking to actual children.

not only that, we need to ban nuke the people who posted there. make them unable to post or even make boards on Holla Forums. it's the only way to secure quality in our board and get rid of shills.

thankfully amost all of lefty/pol/ is full of underaged faggots and shitskins who don't know how to deal with being banned and slowly stop coming here as they are unable to interact with the environment and thus fuck off back to reddit where they belong.

Why is it that every liberal meme is manufactured by the media?

Add Mankind Divided and Shitman as well. Basically modern Squenix is pozzed.

Game did everything but name the Jew

I encourage everyone to head on over to the Shareblue thread on Holla Forums, the more eyes we get on that Left Wing astroturfing group the better.

Shareblue tried to recruit on Holla Forums and not even they would put up with their shit.

Because it's the (((media)))

wew. (((someone))) sure is butthurt

It's sad that /lefypol/ is the 4th biggest board on 8ch, it will soon pass Holla Forums too.

Like how did 8ch of all places end up with such a huge SJW userbase.

Stop being autistic, I'm clearly making a point:

literal advertising on reddit and facebook

Maybe anons just don't want to bump or seriously take part in a non-vidya thread
It's almost too convenient that these threads are always made when Mark and his goons aren't here.

You're kidding, right?

We have IDs, moron.

If a game has left or right winged politics in it it's shit. Not just left. If it's actually well made like Dues Ex though it shouldn't matter. Point is that if a game has memes supporting or trashing Trump I'll automatically assume it's shit because politics don't belong (work) in vidya outside of well woven RPG's and a few other exceptions.

archive.is/sNMuH

And as such, all liberal thought is defined thereby. Hence they’re liberals.
Faggot, you can’t have ANY discussions with people if you call all liberalism communism, EVEN WHEN IT IS. These motherfuckers shut down because of their cognitive dissonance.

'Truth' or not, such a way of thinking only promotes a narrow way of thinking which tends to shut out foreign ideas and will only end up being more damaging to rational discourse in the process. In the end, what you consider the truth might very well end up conflicting with someone else's idea of the truth, and usually not the most productive of discussions can take place when nobody involved is willing to be open to new ideas and the others' viewpoints. I don't think willingly closing yourself off to other points of consideration towards your idea of the truth, a concept which can be quite vague to begin with, is the wisest thing to do.

Where the fuck is bui when you need him?

How the fuck does that even change anything?

I'm pretty sure you can read so let me ask you. When I say "when possible", what do you think that means?

jeronimo

it is sad and a small consequence of being able to make your own board.
since Holla Forums laughed out gommies who couldn't handle the bantz, they made their own Holla Forums

this is why our only solution is to ban nuke those guys.
maybe we could trace their IPs and find out where the majority of leftypol users are from. maybe we'll discover an underground shitposting based and just rangeban the place.

People stopped caring about hobbies and jumped on politics because it brings constant stimulus. That's really about it.

Also known as the majority of Europe, Sweden, and Germany.

meant for

Reaching general?

probably. maybe just ipblock sweden for a while and see what happens.

If you didn't see the pozz coming at all with the fake pronouns that were added into Type-0 or the Donald Trump target in Hitman, then you deserve to be ruled by them for funding their crap.

These people wouldn't make a cent if they pandered solely to gofundme trannies and patreon feminists. It's the normal populace and so-called "fascist" society that enables their bullshit on routine basis.

archive.is/sNMuH

wew

So this is done in house by square enix right? Any other examples besides the hir/ze crap before?

Wow, so it wasn't reaching after all. I'm sad to hear that.
Also, fuck those guys. Having Trump as a guest voice actor could have been awesome.

trips of truth.
we have to deal with the commie menace in europe.
BLOCK ALL COMMIES AND SHITSKINS

It would certainly seem that way. I challenge you to find a thread over 20 responses that hasn't be derailed by poltards calling anyone who disagrees with them a shill

Welcome to Holla Forumschan

Test to see if I wasn't banned my a triggerhappy Mark.

My apologies. Truly you are our greatest ally!

I think he just bumplocked the thread instead.

Really nigga?

OP you are a huge faggot. The whole point of FFXV is the divine right of kings operating under the blessing of Gods which is redpilled as fuck. The "eevul empire" is materialistic Liberalism and Jewery in rejection of the natrual law. All for one and one for all, the king being the mortal figure head of the God as a standard of all Justice. If there was any implications from this line that is assumed to be "anti-trump" then it must have been added during Localization, in which case if you want to prove your point then please find a reliable translation of the Japaneses that shows the context of this line. If you cant find anything to substantiate this then please take your fake Holla Forumsfalse flag post back to something awful.

Oh shit, this is 100% SJW shill thread because OP is parroting Polygon. Leftist are desperate to pretend that they still have the moral high ground.
archive.is/HX3X8

It was added by the SJW translators, not the creators.

But that poem isn't about uniting anything.
Its about the inevitable decline of empires.
Where did they even get that from?
Are they mistaking Ozymandias for Genghis Khan or something?

He's talking about a movie adaptation of a burger socialist coloring book where a homosexual unites the world against a glowing blue penis by killing millions of people.

oh my bad then

yes which is why I asked to see a reliable translation of the Japaneses translation. Moreover I honestly think the leftist are reaching and reading into the line. It barely supports what they are claiming and is nothing to get worked up about. Its leftist bait user, Japaneses are typically traditionalist and nationalist and if it was added by the Translation team then its just another example of how desperate the left is to control popular opinion. Instead of freaking out we just should Meme the game into advocating for National Socialism.

The official twitter made it pretty clear what their intentions are and there is supposedly more of it in the game but I havent played that piece of shit and I dont plan on playing it either.

link?

twitter.com/ffxven/status/677443479698567168 and here
twitter.com/ffxven you can see them retweeting rami. Gotta wait for video footage of more shit they pull. There is no excuse for using "alternative facts" its either facts or not, its a fabricated bullshit term.

archive.is/3ZJUC
well damn. Still just goes to show how desperate Liberals are that they need to go and fuck up a Japaneses product. I wonder if Square knows their localization team is fucking with the story to push a political agenda.

That said, I still think people should Meme FFXV into being NSGWP propaganda.

Jesus Christ, just go back to cuckchan already.

Fuck off Mark. Kike scum.

They literally advertised on Reddit. It's why site quality as a whole has deteriorated. Codemonkey is also one of them, which protects them from every seeing any repercussions for LITERAL YEARS of raiding and subverting other boards by their own admission.

Kellyan Conway who has a talent for looking a bit stupid at times wanted to say "we provided an alternative viewpoint" but instead went with "alternative facts" in some hostile interview.
Leftists now like to chirp about "alternative facts" whenever they get the chance.

It's pretty impressive how you manage to not notice that you three might have different definitions of what "politics in video games" might mean.

No. I voted for Trump and even I found that whole thing dumb. However, meme shit like this is cancer.

In general, politics in video games is fine. Political bias really isn't most of the time.

Unfortunately, too many people are idiots to realize this.

Hell yeah

Most libshits in general think of Trump as a cartoon. Just look at all the Youtube comments on either any villainous music theme or something like the Bulk and Skull theme, there'll be some little tard with a Trump reference. Or that fanart with him and all the Disney villains. Heck, there's Cartoon Trump on the Colbert show.

Does anyone have a translation of the Japanese version? What's really what we need here.