If you had the death note, which names would you write in it?

If you had the death note, which names would you write in it?

I would write in all billionaires, their heirs/families, all monarchs, certain politicians, the NSA/CIA/FBI, the Pentagon, corporate executives and CEO's.

All tankies and nazbols

Friendly reminder that there's more to revolution than just mass murder.

That's why you hold capitalists and their families hostage and demand reforms/democratization or otherwise use the killings as propaganda. Not really sure how best to make use of a death note otherwise.

Zizek would be the first to go.

True. But for every life taken from wealth itself, there is a burden of responsibility one must bear.

You cannot live your life on the deaths of others by your own sheer existence.

There are some people out there, perhaps in the future they'll be trillionaires.

These people that died or starved in order to sustain their power, they need more than what power they have totally stripped of value.

There is a spiritual side of me that senses for all the souls these men have taken by greed and their own very wealth,

they will pay. Be it after, or in our lifetime.

Karma is not always fair to the unjust in this world.

You kill off people slowly and directedly.
Killing politicians and monarchs is just dumb, so's killing billionaires.

You probably don't know everyone's names.

And even if you did, you'd need some organisation unless you wanted the timelapse between capitalism and communism to be painful and chaotic

So……. what if………someone………were to make a some kind of 'list' let's say.

A comprehensive list. Like everbody on it. Including the scientists who make the war machines and what not.

That wouldn't be illegal per say right?

Look up They Rule

It lists everyone in think tanks, corporations, board members, cross board members, ceos

Cool checking it out. I also want one that includes people accessible to the general public.

A list of people deemed persons non grata by the general public. I'm talking total public humiliation and gangstalking, what have you until hopefully the target literally 'KTS's

Like not spitting in their food. Like brazen spitting in peoples face type shit. Like hitting them with a bucket of bile. Keying their car. Slashing tires.

Everyday until they either hang up the hat or hang themselves.

myself

Begorrah begorrah, talk about politics of envy.

Envy isn't a word I'd use to describe the spiritual debt

Why won't people understand that killing the rich does nothing, just passes the wealth to their spawn. It's like you to know how capitalism works or something

And whatever you're doing does……what exactly?

Why?
He's brilliant, and not deserving of death.

So many dead ceo's, business men, politicians, and celebrities.

It would be a long night

So kill their spawn, the politicians, collapse the political and economic system.
If all the world monarchies collapsed tonight, along with the death of Obama, his entire cabinet, the heads of the CIA, FBI, NSA, Pentagon, all Wall Street and internet billionaires/executives, all corporate executives, and all heirs of billionaire families, then that would destabilize the entire system.

But I partially agree. That's why it has to be complete and utter psychic annihilation of their side.

Traumitize them til they give up. These people are pansies too so it shouldn't even be that hard.

In saving to start a co-op and I'm also the guy trying to get people into IRL situationism

Also none of this changes my actually argument, if you kill rich parents the money is just inherited.

So what?
Inclue all Royal families, heads of state, heads of intelligence agencies.

Sure if you had a comprehensive kill list of every deep state actor and their whole family. But then I wouldn't want you in charge of the kill squads

Good for you. I absolutely believe in doing positive work because you can defeat your enemy yet have not much to live for afterwards.

Donald J. Trump

Hes a crypto-fash.

Also Mike Pence, his entire Cabinet and Vladimir Putin

1. everyone who owns means of production
2. everyone who defends private property as an idea

This will probably kill most people on the planet.

Mine desu.

Cheer up lads.

Death note is a shit anime

Fact, but I did enjoy the first cour. Always annoys me when an author takes an interesting original idea and runs it into the ground.

You start with killing a few of them. Then you make one of them write a note that goes along the lines of the following:

Then he should shoot himself.

Strike fear in them. Then just keep killing whoever fills the power vacuum until someone you like comes along, and keep tabs on them.