This is a 10/10 in amerimutt land

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 2j5f53s.png (1600x900, 811.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIG
OCTOROON
MILKERS

she's actually 1/3rd nigger

Attached: DUlKH-LWkAEB5uA.jpg (513x411, 15.4K)

triroon?

Damn right. You wish your country had as many flavors as we've got.

TriHardroon

LMAO

Attached: heh.jpg (256x227, 27.48K)

who

you

LA CREATURA

that's not Bliss

tbh famalam I'd hit that ass while she was crying because I kept saying "Ayyy Lmao" ad nauseam

Attached: ef4b75c7ad7015c30afae47e2569db4db9ff83691bae49b15f5a887c4e7bcc20.jpg (255x315, 19.85K)

Duly checked, but we're talking about services that purposedly lie about your genetics in order to get back at those pesky raycists.

I mean, I'd hit it.

23andme mutt thread?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (968x615, 65.77K)

by brother took one for some retarded reason and it told him he was over 99.9% northern european and

When did everything go so wrong

Attached: N_Vs09bt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.92K)

reminder that 23andme adds fake African ancestry to people's results to fuck with them

reminder that competing service MyHeritageDNA is made by an Israeli company

DO NOT USE THESE

cute CUTE

They're both white since not even 50-50

really makes me think

OH NONONONO

In America, "mixed" is a compliment.
This is why your mutt insults don't work and your too stupid too realize it.

I have literally never heard of this and I am a burger

You must be from a hick state.

I live in Oregon

It's a black thing.

oh, well that makes sense then

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1514601278603.jpg (960x660, 200.46K)

Has anyone else ever noticed blacks have a racial heirchy of their own? The mixed and lighter skin blacks are at the top and the pure Africans are at the bottom

Its like that in India and Japan as well. Really makes me think.

Attached: Brittany Venti gets objectified.webm (634x360, 7.4M)

Top LeL

Attached: conchita_wurst_vainqueur_de_leurovision_2014.jpg (1200x630, 140.21K)

they do this for yuropean, asian and latin american countries
no need to do so in the mongrel capital of the world my dear merimutt

Post nudes, nigger!

There are no nudes. She's a good, traditional girl.

Fuck off amerimutt!

got anymore of those assimilation memes?

Attached: DXOmQtwU8AENP2B.jpg (997x685, 101.68K)

i second this

Attached: aVqpWVd_700b.jpg (272x186 13.94 KB, 14.07K)

God damn flood

Attached: 1493227855537.jpg (500x410 395.02 KB, 73.05K)

oh, my lawd…. 😍💖

Attached: 14705030_908408312593528_8556260098484207616_n.jpg (514x400 138.05 KB, 4.7M)

she needs to get blacked

Reported

Reminder all these companies keep your genetics on file and use them however they please without your knowledge.

The melting pot is nothing but a large scale version of the teleporter machine from The Fly.

Attached: b2c.jpg (826x340, 59.21K)

delet this u nigger

Attached: f275cb8f8e0210a7a54bfe86d0e31f7107c6b8be955fd02630ee3815cee8e080.png (320x320, 90.14K)

Daily reminder that wewuzism is still bad when north europeans do it. They were considered niggers in antiquity, down to their talk being considered ebonics. Bar-bar-ian: someone who speaks in ebonics, 'bark bark', literally ooga-booga.

After centuries of chaos when their illegal migrations ended, southern christians were successful in teaching them the basics of civilization thus creating modern Europe.

Don't study history from the perspective of the barbarians, because they had none to begin with. Also take the point of view of Athens and Rome.

Lmao truth hurts huh UKuck

Attached: 1520804801315.jpg (480x448, 55.03K)

no,no,no you can't usurp the amerimutt meme with only 9999 hours on paint we have money invested in this

I was real confused when this whole He Will Not Divide Us shit popped up and that fucking retarded girl from the ayy lmao video and this gained popularity.

That's really just not true. The hauls had sacked Rome and the Celts had invaded Greece multiple times. When the Romans tried to push further into Germania they were destroyed. Northern Europe was never nigger tier

That's really just not true. The gauls had sacked Rome and the Celts had invaded Greece multiple times. When the Romans tried to push further into Germania they were destroyed. A barbarian is anyone that didnt speak greek, Romans were barbarians. Northern Europe was never nigger tier

Reminder that as soon as they are the ones being bullied, mutts drop their 'we wuz europeans' larping and turn their back to the old continent.

Like a mixture of kikes and niggers, they live off their deceitful identity until it's no longer profitable.

Attached: e40.png (900x466, 386.75K)

hi shareblue

All of Europe was conquered and civilised, first on the mediterrenean by the greeks, then inland by the romans. The barbarian invasions at the end of the Empire wasn't a counterattack from the defeated countries, but an extra-european migration.

That must have been hard to write, through the tears. Gauls were simply considered small time. Germans were primitive bushmen. Scandinavians didn't even register, Romans considered it a frozen wasteland whose few fishing hamlets weren't a nation.

Didn't some of these ancestry sites admit fudging results to include niggers in order to fuck with people?

Shareblue are the ones shutting down thread mate, muttposters are an unholy mixture of brits and hues.

see

yes yes yes yes yes

DEFAMATION REPORTED DEFAMATION REPORTED

snopes.com/fact-check/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/

Stop the lies, our tests are accurate.

Waste of European genes tbh

I've heard "enjoy your beautiful mixed babies" before, which is really just a euphemism for "niggers are ugly, give me some DNA to bring me back to humanity."

They gave me the famed 0.1% nog and even threw in 0.6% Ashkenazi.

reported for antisemitism

The first sack of Rome happened when Rome was a republic before the empire. The Romans were soundly defeated in the war of fire by Iberian Celts. Gaul had advanced metal working roads and super cavalry which is why Roman cavalry was mostly auxilerys from Gaul and Hispania. You have no idea what you are talking about.

The Battle of the Allia was fought between the Senones (one of the Gallic tribes which had invaded northern Italy) and the Romans. It was fought at the confluence of the rivers Tiber and Allia, eleven Roman miles (16 km) north of Rome. The Romans were routed and subsequently the Senones sacked Rome. The common date given for the battle is 390 BC. This is based on the account of the battle by the Roman historian Livy and the Varronian chronology, a Roman dating system. The ancient Greek historian Polybius, who used a Greek dating system, derived the date 387/6 BC. Plutarch wrote that the battle took place just after the summer solstice when the moon was near the full, a little more than three hundred and sixty years from the foundation of Rome. That would be shortly after 393 BC.[8] Tacitus said that the battle took place the 15 before the Kalends of August, which is 18 July.[9]

In 146 BC, the Lusitanians elected Viriathus leader, after he rescued a great number of Lusitanian warriors pinned down by a Roman Legion after reminding them of Rome's betrayal three years prior and convincing them not to accept any Roman offers. Preying upon the Legions' unwillingness to break formation, he succeeded in saving the entire band from massacre or capture, an incredible feat. Viriathus was to gain renown throughout the Roman world as a guerrilla fighter. In the words of Theodor Mommsen, "It seemed as if, in that thoroughly prosaic age, one of the Homeric heroes had reappeared." In 145, the general Quintus Fabius Maximus Aemilianus campaigned successfully against the Lusitanians, but failed in his attempts to arrest Viriathus. In 143 BC, Viriathus formed a league against Rome with several Celtic tribes, for resisting the Romans and getting revenge against them for the betrayal and massacre three years previously.

Celts were nigger tier.

you mean 10/10 rack, shes known as whats colloquially called "butterface"

BUSH DID 9/11

PENIS PENIS PENIS