What do you think about the Illuminati?

What do you think about the Illuminati?
Do they and other groups really control the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

suite101.com/welcome.cfm/ritual_abuse
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/svali_index.htm
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml
scribd.com/doc/70996637/Finders-Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=EcdyF_Z-9zc
carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_anglo-american_establishment.pdf
davidshurter.com/?p=1882
api.ning.com/files/a*iJ4*yS1qwASsL-kTZPqaZXpwdunGy2ikjpqYmLLZGrbcAtcBgltwBImv5haO*U2D*Iq0MtRT5tfwXPakb7a5*MqLx6BrdW/DavidMcGowanProgrammedtoKill.pdf
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
whale.to/b/inside_the_lc.html
amazon.com/Anglo-American-Establishment-Quigley-Carroll/dp/0945001010
illuminati.am
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljr9PymgYwA
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012/02/freemasons-run-us-army.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The archons are propping up the porkeo-porkonic conspiracy.

About Svali:
Svali used to be a programmer and trainer in the cult of the Illuminati. Both she and her entire family were involved in the cult group until several years ago, when they finally broke free.

She has been a consultant to an on-line survivors group that helps people dealing with issues related to cult programming and ritual abuse.

Svali, a writer and a registered nurse, has self-published a book on breaking free of cult programming, which several experts in the field have said has "invaluable information" for the survivor of ritual abuse.

Her articles are published online at suite101.com/welcome.cfm/ritual_abuse

She is now married to her second husband and has two children.

While running our series 'The Illuminati: How the Cult Programs People' we received a few emails that were of somewhat skeptical nature and/or requesting more information.

Needless to say I had some questions of my own regarding some details of the Illuminati and their agenda, and so I got in touch with 'Svali' (her pseudonym), an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer, to find out more about her claims.

In the following few episodes I will enlighten you (pardon the pun), as much as I can, with additional knowledge I received from her.

Our correspondence took place in the form of an email interview, which I left mainly intact. I only edited it for spelling and punctuation; minus some personal information addressed to me.

HJ Springer
chief editor

Following is the first part of our interview:

Dear Mr. Springer,

Thank you for contacting me. Actually, I just received a somewhat skeptical email today from someone who read the information at your site.

I would be more than happy to answer questions about validity, etc. with the following provision. I write under a pen name to protect my two children and husband, whom I do not want to have receiving hostile or threatening phone calls, etc. My two children are still healing from the experiences of being raised in the group as well, and I don't want any experiences that could traumatize them.

The topic I am addressing is somewhat volatile, to say the least. People have strong emotions pro and con as to whether the Illuminati are real. That said, I will give you a little background info, feel free to share this with readers. Also, my column at Suite101.com (I have a column on ritual abuse; do a search on 'svali') has numerous articles on this topic if people want to learn more.

1. I was born in 1957 in Alexandria, Virginia. I lived briefly in a small town about an hour away from Washington, DC, then moved to a 500 acre farm in northern Virginia when my mother married my stepfather. Both my mother and my stepfather were members of this group. It is a very generational group. My mother sat on the regional council over the Washington, DC area and was in the "spiritual chair" (the Illuminati have 6 chairs on their ascended masters council: Sciences, Government, Leadership, Scholarship, Spiritual, and Military.)

These also correlate to the areas that children are taught growing up in this group. They believe in "well rounded" children. The "spiritual" rituals, or occult rituals, were only one small part of the teaching of this group, the other five areas are also equally emphasized. I spent more time learning history, languages, and sciences than I did seeing rituals, although they were important to the group.

2. I went to school in Charlottesville, Va. 1975 to 1981, where I received a BSN in nursing, and a BA in Spanish ( I got two degrees). This is also a place where a lot of intense abuse and occultic crimes occurred, on an estate about 10 miles south west of Charlottesville going towards Crowley, Virginia.

3. After graduation, I went to San Diego in 1981 ( I was called there by the leadership there, they were strong in military training but weak in sciences, which was my forte). I came and sat on leadership council, I was the sixth head trainer there (the lowest head trainer) and had 30 trainers in the local groups reporting to me. Leadership council met in Ramona, Ca. on an estate there that belonged to a man named Jonathan Meiers.

When I went to the police in 1996 (after I had left the group) sure enough, there was an estate there belonging to someone with that name. One of his cult names was "Black Hand" because he wore black gloves when he worked with people. He was the head trainer in the group, and one of the most sadistic and brutal people I ever knew. He burned out most of the trainers that worked with him, and I made it because I had a friend on leadership council who hated him and helped me undermine him (the Illuminati are a very political and back stabbing group, a "dog eat dog" mentality; everyone wants to move up ). Her cult name was Athena.

After years (12) of working with Jonathan, I moved up to the second head trainer position in the county. Jonathan was getting ready to move to regional, and he wanted me to take his place. But he and I also despised each other, and he set me up to take a fall. That's a whole different story, and was one of the factors that made me leave the group.

I left the group in 1995, sick of the lying, deceiving, and politics, and fearful for my life. I fled to Texas, and went through therapy with Dr. Jerry Mundgaze and his group. But unfortunately, they didn't know how to help "deprogram me", or as Dr. Mundgaze told me, "you are higher than almost anyone we have seen, and more programmed."

I remembered so much, and he had never heard of it and had no idea how to help (definitely no suggesting of memories there, most of mine occurred spontaneously, AT HOME. I have never been hypnotized or age regressed, all of my memories have occurred in the course of daily life).

I spent a year intensely deprogramming myself. I was a head programmer, or trainer, so I used my knowledge to undo what was done to me. I also became enraged as I realized that the abuse I had endured (and done to others) was NOT normal, was used to manipulate me, etc.

My book is based on my memories as an ADULT in this group. I was a perpetrator, and I now regret it considerably. It is my restitution before God as I expose what this group does and stands for. I also wrote it for therapists, to help them understand the group and its methodologies, since it was so difficult to hear from a nationally known ritual abuse center, "we don't know what to do…". I based it on what I did to heal.

Two years ago, my children were on visitation with me and disclosed their abuse to me. I went to CPS, and the case was closed, because the worker said she didn't believe in ritual abuse! My ex came to get the children (he could have put me in federal prison for not giving the children back, since the San Diego court system blatantly states that they do not believe in ritual abuse, and in EVERY case of alleged RA, the children are given to the allegedly abusing parent).

The children confronted him in person. He turned white as a sheet, said, "you really don't want to go back to "family", they said "no". He then fled to California, quit his job, and moved out here and is in therapy for RA and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder).

My children are also in therapy, and healing rapidly. My now 12 year old son is almost completely integrated, and happier than he has ever been before; my 16 year old daughter has some tough issues to face, such as the sexual abuse she endured. But God has been faithful in His healing work in all of our lives.

I wish that this was just "made up". That it weren't real. But it is. There is too much documentation of this occurring (I can send you an URL for documented convicted RA cases). My greatest regret is that I was used by this group, after a lifetime of teaching, to be a perpetrator of the worst kind. I used to torture and abuse others, believing that I was "helping" them.

Now, I realize that what I did was wrong, I have asked God's forgiveness. And am committed to exposing this group through my writing. I am also a professional writer in the medical field, was a registered nurse for 18+ years, and currently work as an ESL teacher, health educator, and freelance author (on non-abuse topics!).

I hope this is enough background info, it is the truth before God and men. If you need any other, that won't compromise my anonymity or my children's protection, please let me know.

PS. My younger sister remembers being tied up on a stone altar at the age of 3, with a gag in her mouth, and being raped. She also remembers our paternal grandmother taking her to friends, who used her sexually at the ages of 3 to 5.

She became an alcoholic at age 13, after trying to commit suicide 7 times by age 12. My older brother has NO memories of ANYTHING AT ALL before age 20, his life is a complete blank. He does believe that our father was a perverse and strange man. This brother was cut down from our garage when he was 8, and tried to hang himself.

My oldest brother is on the run, afraid to live anywhere for more than a few months, because he believes they want to "get him." He also tried to commit suicide many times as a young child. This is somewhat corroborating evidence, as well as the fact that both of my children dream in German at night (that is the language they speak in the Illuminati) and have NEVER heard it in the daytime.

November 25, 2000

Please note: this article mentions Christianity and prayer in detail.

What I will be writing on is a controversial topic, one that cannot be answered easily. If a person states that the Illuminati are planning to rule the world, many in the media immediately label the person as a "conspiracy theorist" with the wild-eyed look of Mel Gibson in the movie of that name. Or accuse them of "fanatical fundamentalist Christianity" as if that were an epithet (oh, that we lived in a world where that was considered highest praise instead of a term of shame).

On the other hand, to ignore the evidence that appears to be accumulating worldwide would take either a large dose of denial (which is apparently available in maximum dosages in many media quarters) or a desire to ignore the obvious.

Other factors also complicate answering this question readily.

1. Members who are survivors of this group, and who leave, are reporting what they were taught within the text of cult programming. It can be difficult at times to separate cult rhetoric from the actualities that are occurring, or events may be interpreted with a bias due to the programming.

2. People will also be influenced by other factors, including : their core beliefs about humanity, religious faith, the nature of good and evil, and the possibility of organized abuse on a global level.

I readily admit to all of the biases above, and ask that the reader be aware of this. I am still trying to undo the influence of a lifetime of being taught lies, lies which I once believed whole heartedly. Lies which make it difficult even now to sort truth from fiction, teaching from fact.

But I also believe it is important to share what I know about the agenda of what I believe is one of the most destructive organizations operating today.

Until the age of 38, I was a programmer with this group, and as such I was aware of much of the underlying agenda behind the programming. I had to be. I was teaching other trainers to do their jobs better, more efficiently, and as a former member of the group, totally "sold out" on the ideology that motivated me, I became excellent at what I did. The reason? I believed that the group would rule the world within my children's lifetime. In fact, I was told that my children would be leaders in the New order, which would be brought in by the middle of this century.

I was taught this from infancy on. My parents believed it, the leaders around us taught and believed it. And the things that I saw certainly showed great organization and concentrated effort towards this goal.

What things did I see that indicated this? There were several:

I saw a large amount of money being used to fund the projects of this group, funds that poured in from around the northern hemisphere and the world. Couriers were sent to the corners of the globe, and many of the top financial institutions had a vested interest in bringing this "new world order" to pass. This was discussed in leadership meetings; shown in videos to members of the group (such as the grainy films I saw in the 1960s showing a large round table with 13 members sitting around it, and the words "these are your leaders" spoken as the members rose and pledged allegiance to the coming new order. I will not mention the figures shown in this film in order to avoid the claim of "libel" but they were well known, influential, and many were behind the banking system of the modern world.

The Illuminati are funding this coming world order quietly, behind the scenes. They believe that money not only "talks" as the saying goes, but buys media coverage, or silence; protection; and the influence needed to shape our modern world. "As the economy goes, the nation will go," I was taught in my teens by leaders in this group. They are practical pragmatists, in spite of their occult bent, who understand the motivation that drives much of mankind: greed, or the desire to gain wealth and power.

Other indications of the worldwide agenda: The Illuminati have been slowly linking themselves with other world wide occult and religious organizations over the years. There are no press releases announcing the merger of Illuminist intellectualism with a local coven's leadership, but this has been occurring with regularity over the past decades. They have been funding paramilitary groups, extremist groups, and any groups with an agenda that includes hatred, ego-centricism, racism, or other isms to an extreme.

They are funding educational institutions, believing, and rightly so, that the youth of today will be molded by their education. This influence is subtle, but certain classes have been opened up, or certain instructors brought in, due to the subtle influence of quiet businessmen who has contributed heavily over the years. Again, the cynical pragmatism of the Illuminist leadership comes out, as they wield influence with financial power; power gained, unfortunately, through their esoteric practices and contracts with evil.

Local and national media have been influenced for years by their financial pull. I was taught that the average person would be slowly and unknowingly "edged towards" acceptance of more and more immorality and idolatry. All a person needs to do is read or look at a magazine from the 1950's and compare it to those on the market today; to watch a movie from 50 years ago (when John Wayne was considered "action") compared to a modern tale of violence and spirituality; or compare the changes in modern television programs to see that the media has had an enormous (and, I was taught, calculated) impact on society.

The Illuminati have not created our modern society's ills or weaknesses. But they have encouraged and exploited them, often laughing at the gullibility and lack of moral fiber of the "average citizen". We as human beings have created the familial and social climate that is present today in our country. More and more, this is a climate adversarial to fundamental Christianity and morality. Mankind without God will turn to fill the vacuum, and the Illuminists and other occult groups have rushed to fill it.

Are the Illuminati out to rule the world? Yes, and this is what they teach their members. They are working avidly towards this goal even as I write. Will they succeed? Not if our nation turns to prayer and repentance, and asks the mercy of God on the world. The Bible teaches that only God knows when the end times will come, and also teaches that God is holding back that time in order that "none may perish", that all may have a chance to repent and turn to Him. This kind of faith can prevent the domination of evil in a world that often seems hopelessly snared in the coils of the enemy. The choice is up to us. God offers the choice, and we must decide to take a stand and pray. To pray for our nation, to pray for individuals caught in groups that teach lies and deception. To pray for ourselves, for the spiritual strength to resist evil when it occurs and to choose righteousness and the love of Christ instead of selfishness. To be those who are not merely bystanders, watchers of moral decay, in a world where evil won because "good men did nothing", but instead to be those who follow Jesus and "did something" to make a difference.

c. 2000 svali

In order to understand Illuminati cult programming, it is first necessary to understand a bit about the structure and philosophy of the organization. The Illuminati are a group of people who follow a philosophy known as "Illuminism" or "enlightenment". The Illuminati were named several hundred years ago, but trace their roots and history to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, ancient Babylon, and even Mesopotamia. Out of these ancient religions, which were practiced secretly over hundreds and hundreds of years, there arose esoteric groups which continued to practice the rites, traditions, and enculturation brought in from the original groups.

Over the centuries, these groups practiced openly in some countries, and covertly in countries where Christianity or other religions opposed their practices. Some of the groups which came out of these ancient roots included the order of the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Baphetomism, and Druidic cults. These groups were the forerunners, or roots, of modern day Illuminism. The original Illuministic leaders chose to take what they felt were the best practices of each root religion, combine them into principles, then organized these principles according to specific guidelines.

Modern day Illuminism is a philosophy funded by the wealthy, but practiced in all social strata. It is a philosophy whose tenets have spread across the world. It started with the German branch of Rosicrucian's, spread to England, then came to the United states with the first settlers.

The Illuminati have 3 main branches: the Germanic branch, which oversees the others, the British branch, which handles finances, and the French/Russian branch. All 3 branches are represented in both the United States and Canada, as well as every country in the world.

How the Illuminati are organized in the United States: The Illuminati have groups in every major city of the United States. They originally entered the U.S. through Pittsburgh, Pa., and from there, spread across the US. There are 18 cities across the US, which are considered major "power centers" for Illuminati power and/or influence. These include: Washington, DC and the surrounding areas; Albany, New York; Pittsburgh, Pa; the "golden triangle" of the Winston Salem, Raleigh, NC area; Minneapolis, Minn; Ann Arbor, Mich; Wichita, Kan.; Phoenix, Az.; Portland, Or.; Flagstaff, Az.; Seattle, Wash.; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA. and surrounding areas; Atlanta, Ga.; New Orleans, La., Springfield, Miss. Other cities are important to the Illuminati, as well, but these cities funnel money for them, conduct research, and often regional councils sit within them.

The Illuminati have organized their society along extremely hierarchical, or stratified, levels. In fact, the top levels are known as:

Hierarchical level

The Illuminati have divided the United States into 7 geographical regions; each region has its own regional council, composed of 13 members, with an advisory board of 3 elders to each one. These regions interact for purposes of finances; personnel; teaching, etc. Beneath each regional council, is a local council. This is a council of 13 members, the head of whom sits on the regional council, and gives it information about the local groups underneath his leadership. The local council will also have an advisory council of 3.

A local leadership council in a large metropolitan area might look like this:

Head of local council (reports to regional council)
Two intermediaries (report all activities under leader to him)
Four administrators (oversee finances, administer, set up group activities)
Six head trainers (over trainers in local groups, teach other trainers)
Underneath the above leadership council, will be six people designated as informers or intermediaries, who go to the local group meetings, interact with local group leaders, and report to the leadership council.

Anarchical level: the levels below the leadership council are known as the anarchical levels.

Underneath the intermediate level, is the local group level. It will look like this: Local "Sister groups" (will vary in number, according to the size of the city, or cities, in the area). A large metropolitan area may have anywhere from ten to twenty seven groups.

Each sister group will be headed up by:

A high priest and priestess: this job is rotated every 3 years, to allow different people within the group to take on leadership roles. Each group will also have different members, with specific roles/jobs within the group. These roles will be addressed in chapter 2.

One thing that I would like to emphasize is the fact that the Illuminati today are generational. There members are born into the group, which is highly organized, as described above. The set up discussed above is representative, with minor variations, of most major metropolitan regions of the United States. Smaller population centers will be organized under similar guidelines, but will be umbrellaed together with several cities within the region to create the local leadership council.

The Illuminati are involved in many areas of making money, as they need continued financing to survive. There are several illegal enterprises that they are involved in, as well as legal ones.

Drug running: The Illuminati linked up with the Mafia and the Columbians, years ago, to help each other out with bringing drugs into the United States. They also provide couriers for taking drugs and money out of the States. The Illuminists are generally wealthy businessmen, who have 4 layers of people underneath them. The fourth layer down actually has contact with the people in the drug industry. They never identify themselves as Illuminists; only as people interested in investing, with a guaranteed profit, and are highly secretive. In return, the local groups supply people willing to be couriers of money or drugs, or people willing to help cover for the local operations.

Pornography: The Illuminati are linked in many cities with pornography/prostitution/child prostitution/ and white slavery sales. Again, several layers are present, as a buffer, between the true "management" and those either engaged in the activities, or in paying for/funding and eventually being paid for the activities.

Children are often supplied from the local cult groups, and taught to be child prostitutes (and later, adult prostitutes); are photographed and filmed in every type of pornography available, including "snuff films" and violent films.

Gun running: The Illuminati and other groups are also involved in international gun sales and shipments. The Illuminists have well trained couriers who will cross international and state lines. These couriers are highly secretive, and will not reveal their sources, on pain of suicide or assassination. These people are accountable to others above them, with two more "buffer layers" of people above these, before the person in the Illuminati with money, who helps fund this, is found.

Buying access codes for military computers: The Illuminati will have people from all strata of civilian life trained to go and make pickups near or on military bases. A typical person used might be the innocent looking wife of a military person, a local businessman, or even a college student. There is a contact inside the base, also a dissasociative Illuminist, who brings the information to the outside contact. Occasionally, the contact person is paid with money, information, or goods. The military computer codes are changed on random schedules; the Illuminati have at least 5 or 6 contacts on each major base, who alert them when the codes are getting ready to change, on pain of death. The Illuminists like having access to military computers, because that will gain them entrance to closed files the world over.

Hiring and selling assassinations: this is done worldwide, more in Europe than in the States. These people are paid big money to do either a private or political assassination. The money is paid either to the assassin, or to the trainer; usually they both divide the fee The assassin is offered protection in another country for awhile, until the trail runs cold. If the kill is done in Europe they may be sent to the far east or the U.S., and vice versa if the kill is done in the U.S. The Illuminati have a wide arena of places and false identities to hide these people, unless for some reason they want the assassin disposed of as well. Then, he/she is caught and immediately executed.

Mercenaries/military trainers: guess who gets paid money to come in and train paramilitary groups? Who has training camps all over the states of Montana, Nevada, and North Dakota? Who occasionally will offer their expertise in return for a large financial reward? They never advertise themselves as Illuminati, unless the group is known to be sympathetic to their cause. Instead, these are tough, cold, brutal military trainers, who offer to teach these groups in return for money, or even better, a promise to affiliate with their group in return (loyalty in return for knowledge). More and more paramilitary groups have been brought into the Illuminati this way, without their full knowledge of who and what the group really is. This gives the Illuminists a way to monitor these groups (their trainers report on them, and their activities), and it can be useful to have trained military groups that they can call on someday.

Banking: The original Illuminists were bankers, and they have highly trained financiers to organize their money, and funnel the above illicit funds into more "respectable" front groups/organizations. They will also start benevolent charities, community organizations, etc., as fronts, and funnel the money from a broad base into these groups. The Illuminati particularly pride themselves on their money making and manipulation skills, and their ability to cover their paper trails expertly, through layer after layer.

All banking trails eventually will lead to Belgium, the Illuminati financial center for the world. These are some of the major money making enterprises that the Illuminati are engaged in. They have a lot of financial resources, backing their enterprises, which means that in reality they can engage the best lawyers, accountants, etc. to help cover their trail as well.

rior to discussing actual programming techniques, it is important to understand the philosophy underlying why the Illuminists are programming people. All groups have goals, and the Illuminists are no exception. Money making is not their final goal - it is a means to an end. This end point, or goal, is no less than to rule the world. The Illuminati has a set plan similar to the Soviet Union's previous "5- year" and "10-year " plans. This is what the Illuminists themselves believe and teach their followers as gospel truth.

Whether they will actually succeed is another matter altogether. The following is the Illuminist agenda at ALL levels of the Illuminati. As with any goal, the Illuminati has specific steps which it plans to implement to reach its objectives. Briefly, each region of the United States has "nerve centers" or power bases for regional activity. The United States has been divided up into seven major geographical regions. Each region has localities within it that contain military compounds and bases that are hidden in remote, isolated areas or on large private estates.

These bases are used intermittently to teach and train generational Illuminati in military techniques, hand- to- hand combat, crowd control, use of arms, and all aspects of military warfare. Why? Because the Illuminists believe that our government, as we know it, as well as the governments of most nations around the world, are destined to collapse. These will be planned collapses, and they will occur in the following ways:

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause, will resist. The Illuminists expect this and will be (and are BEING) trained in how to deal with this eventuality. They are training their people in hand-to- hand combat, crowd control, and, if necessary, will kill to control crowds. The Illuminati is training their people to be prepared for every possible reaction to the takeover. Many mind control victims will also be called into duty with preset command codes. These codes are meant to call out a new, completely cult loyal presenting system. Shatter codes programmed under trauma will be used to destroy or bury non-cult loyal alters.

Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

About five years ago, when I left the Illuminati, approximately 1% of the US population was either part of the Illuminati, sympathetic to it, or a victim of Mind Control (and therefore considered useable). While this may not sound like many, imagine 1% of the population highly trained in the use of armaments, crowd control, psychological and behavioral techniques, armed with weapons and linked to paramilitary groups.

These people will also be completely dedicated to their cause. The Illuminati firmly believes that it can easily overcome the other 99% of the population, most of whom are untrained, or poorly trained, such as "weekend hunters." Even the local military will be overcome as the Illuminati will have regional cell groups with highly trained leaders. They also count on the element of surprise helping them during their takeover. Many of the highest leaders in the militia branch of the Illuminati are or have been officers in the military, and so already have a good knowledge of which techniques will work best to overcome a region's or locality's defenses.

After the military takeover, the general population will be given a chance to either espouse the Illuminati's cause, or reject it (with imprisonment, pain, even death being possible punishments). These people very much believe that the intelligent, or "enlightened" or Illuminated, were born to rule. They are arrogant, and consider the general population as "dumb sheep" who will be easily led if offered strong leadership, financial help in an unstable world economy, and dire consequences if the person rebels. Their utter ruthlessness, and ability to implement this agenda, should not be minimized.

The Illuminati banking leaders, such as the Rothschild's, the Vanderbilt's, the Rockefeller's, the Carnegies, and the Mellon's, as examples, will reveal themselves, and offer to "save" the floundering world economy. A new system of monetary exchange, based on an international monetary system, and based between Cairo, Egypt, and Brussels, Belgium, will be set up. A true "one world economy", creating the longed for "one world order", will become reality.

There is more to the Illuminist agenda, but these are the basics of it. This agenda is what the Illuminati really, truly, believe, teach, and train for. They are willing to give their lives up in this cause, in order to teach the next generation, as they believe that their children are their legacy. I was told that my children's generation would see this takeover, sometime in the 21st century. At present, the Illuminati have quietly and covertly fostered their takeover plan by their goals of the infiltration of:

1. The media
2. The banking system
3. The educational system
4. The government, both local and federal
5. The sciences
6. The churches

They are currently, and have been working the last several hundred years, on taking over these 6 areas. They do NOT go to an institution, and say "hi, I'm a local Illuminist, and I'd like to take over your bank). Instead, they begin by having several people quietly invest funds over several years, gradually buying more and more shares in the bank (or other institution that they wish to control), until they have a financial controlling interest in it. They never openly disclose their agenda, or their cult activities, as often they are amnesic to them. These are well respected, "Christian" appearing business leaders in the community. The image in the community is all important to an Illuminist; they will do anything to maintain a normal, respected facade, and DESPISE exposure. On one leadership in a major metropolitan city, where I was a member, there sat: one head of the local small business administration; one CEO of a government defense firm; one principal of a Christian school; one vice mayor of the city; one journalist; one nurse; one doctor; one behavioral psychologist, one army Colonel, and one navy Commander. All except one attended church weekly; all were well respected within the community. NONE of them appeared "evil", or "marked".

If you met them in person, you would probably instantly like any of these intelligent, verbal, likeable, even charismatic people. This is their greatest cover, since we often expect great evil to "appear" evil, led by media portrayals of evil as causing changes in the face and demeanor of people, or marking them like the biblical Cain. None of the Illuminists that I have known, had unkind, or evil appearing, persona in their daytime lives, although some were dysfunctional, such as being alcoholics. The dissociation that drives the Illuminists is their greatest cover for being undetected at this time. Many, if not most, of these people are completely unaware of the great evil that they are involved in, during the night.

There are other groups which are not actually part of the Illuminati, but the Illuminati are aware of them. The Illuminati are not the only group that follows esoteric practices, or worships ancient deities or demons. They encourage divisiveness between different groups (divide and conquer is one of their ruling principles), and are not concerned about other groups. Instead, they will often welcome them into their umbrella, if possible. This has been happening more and more in recent years, as the Illuminati trade teaching their training principles, which are considered the best by most secretive groups, in exchange for loyalty to the Illuminati. They will send their trainers to these groups, and the trainers will report to the local regional council.

In the political arena , the Illuminists will fund both sides of a race, because their greatest maxim is that "out of chaos comes order", or the discipline of anarchy. That is why they sent arms to, and funded, both sides of both the great World Wars in this century. They believe that history is a game, like chess; that only out of strategy, fighting, conflict, and testing can the strong emerge. I no longer agree with this philosophy, but at one time, I did, with all my heart. Hopefully, as these people and their agenda are exposed the common man will rise up against this intended rule to be foisted upon an unsuspecting mankind.

Rich people dont do this shit they just have gay clubs they go to every year to do shit that spooks poor people.

If you believe in the Illuminati upwards of 2002 you are a pretty big retard

You should really get yourself audited.

That felt like reading an unedited Kojima script. Is there any proof they really exist besides this crazy lady?
also whenever the advice to stop some secret society is to turn back to jeebus it kinda turns me off

With the name Illuminati specifically? I don't know.

I got some more cool spoopy shit tho.

Here's the rest if you're interested:
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/svali_index.htm

The finders is pretty crazy. Haven't heard that this was a hoax yet.

The article about the initial investigation.

On February 7th of 1987, the Washington Post ran an interesting story that did not at first seem to have any particularly national significance. The article concerned a case of possible kidnapping and child abuse, and material discovered in the Washington area that they say points to a 1960s style commune called the Finders, described in a court document as a "cult" that conducted "brainwashing" and used children "in rituals." DC police who searched the Northeast Washington warehouse linked to the group removed large plastic bags filled with color slides, photographs and photographic contact sheets. Some showed naked children involved in what appeared to be "cult rituals," bloodletting ceremonies of animals and one photograph of a child in chains.

Customs officials said their links to the DC area led authorities into a far-reaching investigation that includes The Finders – a group of about 40 people that court documents allege is led by a man named Marion Pettie – and their various homes, including the duplex apartment in Glover Park, the Northeast Washington warehouse and a 90 acre farm in rural Madison County, VA.

It was the US News and World Report that would ultimately provide the follow-up to the Finders story, noting that there is a certain Customs Service memorandum that was written at the time of the original investigation, written by Ramon J. Martinez, Special Agent, United States Customs Service, describing two adult white males and six minor children ages 7 years to 2 years. The adult males were Michael Houlihan and Douglas Ammerman, both of Washington, DC who had been arrested the previous day on charges of child abuse.The children were covered with insect bites, were very dirty, most of the children were not wearing underpants and all of the children had not been bathed in many days. The men were somewhat evasive under questioning and stated only that they were the children's teachers and were en route to Mexico to establish a school for brilliant children. The children were unaware of the functions of telephones, television and toilets, and stated that they were not allowed to live indoors and were only given food as a reward.

A Detective Bradley had initiated an investigation on the two addresses provided by the Tallahassee Police Department during December of 1986. An informant had given him information regarding the cult, known as the "Finders," operating various businesses out of a warehouse located at 1307 4th Street, N.E., and were supposed to be housing children at 3918/3920 W St., N.W.

The information was specific in describing "blood rituals" and sexual orgies involving children, and an as yet unsolved murder in which the Finders might be involved.

educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

Source for the image.

Not Illuminati but still one of the best secret societies out.

A lot of this shit is just over publicized bullshit during the hypnotic regression Satanic ritual abuse era of the late 70's and early 80's that's linking rich people being rich people into more than it really is.

It's Satanism I tell you! Not Capitalism!

It's all hyperbolic christian soccer moms spooking themselves to death over the idea little jimmy might be abused by the weird rich satanist uncle. The impetus itself isn't valid.

It's really from the same origin place as Alien Abduction

Well 'The Finders' story didn't have any where are they now parts to it. Only stuff I can find is referencing the original news articles and the police report I linked.

I can not verify the the authenticity of any of those documents.

Why CAN'T it be Satanism tho? Is everyone who's ever been abused a liar?

What's this supposed to mean anyways?

Because it turned out satanic ritual abuse was a bunch of crap.

The evidence for it was shady, perhaps some cases genuine in some god knows in the midwest, but for every genuine case there turned up a storm of perhaps hundreds of cases.

This was either fake or a very large scale criminal conspiracy taking place.

It turns out it was fake. But how did it generate itself? That's where alien abduction comes in.

The evidence was hypnotic regression. This is infamously faulty, and explains the mass reports. People can be easily encouraged to remember false memories that didn't really happen by over enthusiastic people suggesting what they should remember rather than what they could.

If you believe in the overall presence of Satanism in that regard, you must also take into account Alien Abduction must be true.

So now you have alien visitors abducting people and a large scale criminal conspiracy the likes of which we've never seen before in your backyard.

They don't gel.

Life isn't the X-Files.

I mean they're convenient code words used to explain what's wrong with the world rather than actually pointing out whats wrong.

Capitalism can't be at fault, its either other organizations or individuals. It's always the case with these zany liberal conspiracies that make actual conspiracy theories seem less valid.

Nothing spoopy here. Just another normal day in America.

Yeah I've heard that whole narrative before. Way before I ever even read about it myself.

But there is.

That was a long leap from Point A to point C

To be more clear. Sure a some people could be hoaxing, some people could even be spreading disinfo on purpose. But why would they do that?

So when someone brings up : "Hey wasn't point A highly suspicious, maybe we should look into that more?"

Somone else goes: "If you believe in the overall presence of A, you must also take into account Alien Abduction must be true.
So"

And if you believe in alien abductions you probably wear a tinfoil hat at home, and if you wear a tinfoil hat you must believe that the government can read your every thought at all times by RADAR, and if you believe that you must believe….

The way the evidence is collected is exactly the same so it's either both are real or they both aren't real. It's one or the other.

You can't have a circumstance where hypnotic regression only works for satanic ritual abuse and not alien abduction for some reason, and where it only works on alien abduction and not satanic ritual abuse for some reason

There has to be more thorough evidence, trace evidence and dna, hair, fingerprints whatever

It has to be there. You can't just base it on, perhaps magic or spooky alien technology why there isn't any evidence there and the fingerprints or missing. You can't blame it on the police being in on it either because in the scale you clearly end up with a farfetched improbable situation that would have leaked.

Either some police officer spilling the beans about the aliens or the satanists.

Once you grow up, this becomes a bit less fun, but these conspiracies aren't real and life is just shit the way it is.

There's no magic to it or mystery. No secret satanist cults or ufos.

The only evil is just the way it always has been for a hundred and some odd years.

Do you believe Scientology is a real group? Or is it just capitalism.

Hypnotic regression is highly realistic. It ends up making people actually believe they were taken by little grey men, and very Freudianly probed.

Why there's a sexual angle to hypnotic regression suggestion, I don't know. But it's present in both alien abduction and satanic ritual abuse.

They start and end the same. Paralysis. Overwhelming fear. Feeling of presence. And fantastical visions of whats being suggested, but not necessarily accurately remembered. It's some warped cloudy version of it, like a dream you're having wrapped up from the makings of a memory, injected with your own thoughts.

It's very interesting. But it's not necessarily a clear cut way of getting evidence. It's a nice window into how people think, and what frightens them.

Scientology is a real group, and L Ron Hubbard was a capitalist.

The Council of Nine run the world from beneath Lake Geneva close to the City of Lausanne Switzerland.

Rome becomes The Vatican, so on and so forth.

The true late stage capitalism?

Memory taken from suggestion can even be little memories you have.

You know hypnotic regression faults don't end up neccisarily scary. Sometimes they just end

blank

Like a bunch of nonsense in no particular order that makes little to no sense.

A giant jack in the box is in your room, it pops, it startles you, then your mom says its time for school sweetie, you end up that time you were rejected by prom and then you're back in your room asleep

It isn't sequential sometimes, it doesn't really have to make sense if its done improperly.

The problem is, what is the proper way of doing this, and how do you do it without filtering out the noise. And is it all noise?

There are no answers to that, but the material reality suggests there is no authority to which hypnotic regression can be used for evidence, as its even faultier than lie detectors.

The part I quoted says she was never age regressed or hypnotized.

Forgot here's a cool little youtube 'splainer about the historically accepted Illuminati(Complete with spoopy music)

youtube.com/watch?v=EcdyF_Z-9zc

I'm talking about the broader sense. And, I don't know. The story seems too far fetched and 80's tabloids.

If it's true there's little that can't be explained than a bunch of rich pedophiles and warped traumatized memories, and that's hardly new to society.

The problem with conspiracies that aren't grounded in the deep state as an organization is the deep state doesn't like competition, and it has a tap on all these groups and such. And really, documents can be declassified.

What you end up with is less the state is supporting satanists, than the state is supporting white supremacists and oligarchs. Which makes material sense.

This other stuff, its hazy.

I don't believe in anything on principle more evil has been done in the name of profit, so a secret society isn't doing its job very well if it controls the world.

The world is more random and cruel, it doesn't even care much for the elderly rich as much as secret societies claim.

There's an army of kids with papers signed waiting for that nice inheritance money from dead grandpa and so forth.

The cruelty is random and economic, not organized and centralized.

A cool book about the Milner/Rhodes Group, another powerful secret society.

You can't really control an economy that simply, they always say people control the economy and that's the fault of it. Whatever group. Not the fault of the economy itself. Besides the fact, that you can see what controls the economy by how much the state supports it.

What controls the economy is one thing, and one thing alone. Defense. You slip that under the rug, you collapse the entire economy.

Banking can go hand in hand but, defense is what the state focuses on.

It spends trillions on it, trillions of free money injected into the economy.

It's there you can start with very accurate conspiracies. Because people will die for trillions of dollars.

davidshurter.com/?p=1882
api.ning.com/files/a*iJ4*yS1qwASsL-kTZPqaZXpwdunGy2ikjpqYmLLZGrbcAtcBgltwBImv5haO*U2D*Iq0MtRT5tfwXPakb7a5*MqLx6BrdW/DavidMcGowanProgrammedtoKill.pdf
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
whale.to/b/inside_the_lc.html

Dave McGowan was an atheist anti-fascist left-wing conspiracy theorist who was highly-sympathetic to socialism, feminism, and anti-imperialism and he thought there was something to the whole satanist pedophile thing.

The way he explains it is that the rich, especially the super-rich, imbibe in this ideology because its anti-egalitarian alternative to Christianity that they feel helps sanction and boost their own power. He also sees the influence of Satanism in popular culture (think LeVayan pseudo-objectivist pseudo-theistic satanism esp.) are important for packing right-wing and outright fascist ideas and values into the youth movement and consumer base as "counter-culture"

Whether you believe in everything he has to say or not, I think he's one of the most interesting conspiracy theorists I've ever read–and certainly one of the funniest to read.

Read dey book. I'd debate you but I haven't come close to finishing it myself yet. You might like it, it's not by a 'internet conspiritard!'

I've been in and out of the conspiracy loop growing up. I've got my Whitley Strieber to my Dave McGowan to my Illuminatus trilogy, none of this is new to me.

I just grew up and realized, the world lives and dies on a dollar bill, nothing is more powerful than the almighty dollar. The root of all evil is a systemic, not organizational. Organizations in state may play part, but what's interesting is these groups never are really white supremacist in any way. It's all other things, and latin sayings.

We have documented declassified information the state did, probably still does, support reactionaries and nationalists all over the fucking place.

There are conspiracies with nazis but, come on I think we can agree about those being a bit farfetched.

Indeed. If worshipping a Black Sun isn't "Satanic" I don't know what is.

Thanks for the links too. Will check them out.

That was interesting. I'm not sure I buy certain things she says, such as the assertion that 1% in the US are in the illuminati which would amount to 3 million people.

She says some interesting things, "Marxism" is funded by the illuminati but then she is adamant about the group being highly racist and that the Nazis were illuminists, there's a fourth reich being planned in Europe etc.

And if the "semi-socialism" breaks out that she claims will break out over the coming decades does come then that would obviously be a problem for the racialist plans she claims the dominant group (German) have for the human race.

She claims that Marxism was promoted by the illuminati because they believe in having a counter-balance. Now, I suppose that would make sense, but if it actually succeeded across the globe then they wouldn't have the class position to maintain that type of hierarchal order.

She claims to have had or met Russian/Chinese handlers but she does not specify if this kind of interaction was going on in the revisionist period of the USSR. And whether the illuminists were in opposition, support, or ambiguity about Stalin and Lenin's policies.

It's interesting but its quite a stretch of the imagination to just take "her word" for it, plus she admits to only being a low-level member. And, if the group does exist, I'm sure there would be those "defectors" whose job it is to put out disinfo.

I disagree. While it would be a mistake to say that Nazis have complete control over the US government, its not a mistake to say there have been and likely still are Nazis in the US government.

The collaboration between Nazi Germany and corporate America is pretty well documented. Operation Paperclip is pretty basic stuff, and plus anywhere NASA has a strong base you'll likely hear about Nazi activity. Not to mention that there have been Nazis in the CIA for sometime like pic related.

Read up on any of the dictatorships in Latin America in the 60s-80s, the subject of old Nazis working with the dictatorships and the CIA always comes up. The most blatant cases are Brazil, Chile and Argentina.

FDR allegedly wanted pic related prosecuted for essentially banking and working with the enemy.

*throughout the anti-revisionist or if it began in the revisionist period

That was part of the mass fake Satanic cult flap of the 60s and 70s. This came to an end when the FBI and local police launched a massive investigation into each group and found none existed.

This is sadly a blemish on my profession as it was hacks misusing hypnotherapy that created this scam along with Christians Priests who profited from it.

For those curious the real Illuminati, was formed in the 14th century by groups of various occult sects began working together and calling themselves the Illuminati or Illuminated Ones. They were tied to the Rosicrucian Order (it's like the Golden Dawn) until supposedly the early 1900s when they finally separated, again supposedly.

Then you have the more prevelant Masonic Illuminati formed in 1779 by an ex Jesuit Priest named Adam Weishaupt in a masonic lodge in Munic. Adams intentions were for the Illuminati to become the highest levels of the Masonic Order.

Initially it drew a lot of people in, who believed they were joining the Real Illuminati, but after a series of setbacks that culminated in the now infamous raid of 1786. In 1794 several grand masters, along with members of the Rosicrucian order made proclamations conteracting the Masonic Illuminati.

The Masonic Illuminati, the one most people are informed about ultimately achieved very little power. It got blamed for a lot of social ills and issues, but in truth all the problems blamed on the Illuminati existed long before Adam was even born. The Masonic Illuminati was just a convenient scapegoat.

Today it is another branch of the Masonic Order you can join after completing your first three rites. Though most join either the York or Scottish Rites. Both of whom hate each other. If you want to join the correct one go for the Scottish Rite. They're the ones with their hands in alien stuff and are a powerhouse inside NASA. They're also where you get the 33 degree masons from, which you have to be invited in order to become one. You can rise to 32nd on your own.

The Masonic order is dying in America though. While it is true that in the 1800s it held significant sway over the Americas, now adays it is leaderless and bigoted (in favor of Christianity and old blood). They cling to power over a few townships and cities. It's a case of not with a bang but a wimper. If you achieve some wealth or influence they will beg you to join.

Oh sure. I wouldn't take her word at face value, she even said herself:

I thought it was one of the more interesting ones I've come across because she's talking about being a perpetrator of torture, which seems like an odd choice for a fantasy. Victim complexes I've heard of Persecutor Complex not so much.

Still good be bull, part bull, or even part real? Who knows.

I was meaning Nazis and UFOs, and the UFO phenomenon being entirely human.

But instead of something simple, like experimental aircraft.

It's experimental nazi aircraft, and nazis are in our skies, not aliens.

That shit was what I was saying in specifics and I have no idea how that caught on. I'm kind of at a lost at the state of conspiracies being so whacked out and unrealistic and not based in solid evidence anymore

You could just say the SS flies over us all in flying saucers and people will go, yeah seems about right

Like, absolute what?

Did you see the police report on the finders I linked? :

It ends with The CIA closing the case on a national security basis even tho the police found all sorts of wild shit when they raided their facilities.

I doubt they are CALLED the illuminati… but yes, I'm fairly certian there are groups deticated to controling various realms of influence in the world, some even seeking to control the world itself. The goals potentially range from doing it just to say they do and living a wealthy, frivolous life style with no regard to the cost… to covertly swaying the public to an ideology or asserting malignant control over groups they find distasteful. There are enough of them all fighting for power though that I doubt any one group will actually take over the world, but there are some well on their way to taking over a region.

No, it's the……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. capitalists.

I think you're reading too much into it. Most of it was pure convenience in furthering American geopolitical ends. 'Nazi' scientists were a hot commodity for both the US and USSR, and if American forces hadnt gone out of their way to grab them they would've been dragged off to work in the USSR. Nazi-corporate connections in most instances were simply the outgrowth of prior corporate relations between US and German entities

How would you really define Nazism when it comes to 'science' specifically ethics of research and experimentation?

Compare to MK-Ultra documents.

What other secret societies exist? Some fairly well-documented ones of course is Skull & Bones. The Japanese secret societies Black Dragon & Black Ocean were perhaps the closest thing to Al-Qaeda in the late 19th to early 20th centuries, they were really more of an international terror-crime syndicate then just a secret society. Black Ocean was a key player in the colonization of Korea and the assasination of the Queen of Korea. Both are said to have played important roles in the rise of fascism in Japan.

I think everyone here knows that fam, but that doesn't mean there aren't different factions of capitalists inside the ruling class with hidden agendas

fresh OC inspired by this thread

Check out this book:

"One wintry afternoon in February 1891, three men were engaged in earnest conversation in London. From that conversation were to flow consequences of the greatest importance to the British Empire and to the world as a whole. For these men were organizing a secret society that was, for more than fifty years, to be one of the most important forces in the formulation and execution of British imperial and foreign policy.

The three men who were thus engaged were already well known in England. The leader was Cecil Rhodes, fabulously wealthy empire-builder and the most important person in South Africa. The second was William T. Stead, the most famous, and probably also the most sensational, journalist of the day. The third was Reginald Baliol Brett, later known as Lord Esher, friend and confidant of Queen Victoria, and later to be the most influential adviser of King Edward VII and King George V.

… the three drew up a plan of organization for their secret society and a list of original members. The plan of organization provided for an inner circle, to be known as "The Society of the Elect," and an outer circle, to be known as "The Association of Helpers." Within The Society of the Elect, the real power was to be exercised by the leader, and a "Junta of Three." The leader was to be Rhodes, and the junta was to be Stead, Brett, and Alfred Miler. In accordance with this decision, Miter was added to the society by Stead …

The creation of this secret society was not a matter of a moment… Rhodes had been planning for this event for more than seventeen years. Stead had been introduced to the plan on 4 April 1889, and Brett had been told of it on 3 February 1890. Nor was the society thus founded an ephemeral thing, for, in modified form, it exists to this day. From 1891 to 1902, it was known to only a score of persons. During this period, Rhodes was leader, and Stead was the most influential member. From 1902 to 1925, Milner was leader, while Philip Kerr (Lord Lothian) and Lionel Curtis were probably the most important members. From 1925 to 1940, Kerr was leader, and since his death in 1940 this role has probably been played by Robert Henry Brand (now Lord Brand)."

amazon.com/Anglo-American-Establishment-Quigley-Carroll/dp/0945001010

Carroll Quigley (1910-1977) was a highly respected professor at the School of Foreign Service at Gerogetown University. He was an instructor at Princeton and Harvard; a consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense, the House Committee on Astronautics and Space Exploration; and the U.S. Navy.

Also read up on Scientology starting with The Bridge To Total Freedom:

If you can actually make it through that clusterfuck. (Worst placemat game ever)

Now imagine actually going through all those courses and certifications in real life.

Although they say by the end of it you are endowed with psychic powers(mind control, remote viewing, etc.) Once your OT level is high enough you can will whole universes into existence or something.)

I do not believe a group called "the Illuminati" is real today.
Maybe it was real once a long time ago in Bavaria,
I do believe there are actors and groups that work behind the scenes, that true history is guarded from the plebeians.
I do believe that rich people and politicians do collude with each other, thats not even conspiracy.
I do believe rich people get bored and have weird fucked up eyes wide shut style sex parties.
I do believe rich people use their money to try and socially engineer society (soros)
I do believe the deep state, the cia, nsa, etc collude with the 6 corporations that own the media to shit out propaganda to manipulate society.
Most of the media is owned by billionaires and corporations.
The media does not have a liberal bias, it has a neoliberal bias.
I do believe globalists collude with each other at bilderberg and davos and other such places.
Controlled opposition, astroturfing, cointelpro, false flags, hired protesters, online bots, brigading, troll armies, viral marketing, operation mockingbird, operation paperclip, operation mk ultra, etc etc

Is this for real? Or just some scam to fool idiots?
illuminati.am

I want to start a secret society. Sounds like it would be fun.

No offense but what's the difference between this and theories about the US being a Z-O-G?

Nevermind, didn't see the end of the post

The thing that makes me doubt the Illuminati and other similar ideas more than anything else is the fact that politicians, the military and rich fuckers of all stripes do terrible things right in the public's eye and no one gives a shit.

Why would they feel a need for an elaborate background shadow government when dystopian levels of corruption are already laid bare for everyone to see?

It's kind of like when John Podesta's emails were hacked. I like that it confirmed a lot of the shady shit people already knew was going on, but the fact that John Podesta has the job he has and has the connections with people he does should be all you need to know to know anyone who associated with him is a piece of shit. We didn't need the gritty details to know the big picture is already terrible.

I cant remember if it was John Stewart or Stephen Colbert who said it but "If you want to do terrible things, just make it boring." I wish an invading force of aliens, demons or a secret society was the cause of our ills, then maybe people would actually give a shit about everything going wrong right in front of their fat fucking face.

Capitalism *had* to invent the fiction of the Illuminati (not specifically the 'illuminati', any all-powerful conspiracy) to impress upon proletarian existence the feeling of order within a chaotic mode of production; plagued with inherent elements of crisis and collapse. It doesn't really make a difference that it's not a pleasant ideology, sort of like the idea of sin and going to hell.

That sword of economic crisis hanging over the head of proletarians becomes a crushing nightmare upon workers once cut by it, instilling swathes of them with a palpable sense of dread that renders the affected unfit for their socially-destined function; inflaming the ranks of lumpen-proletariat . That creates an almost impossible, or at least a very inefficient situation for a post-feudal economy. It's of economic necessity (and so is an inevitability) that proletarian sense of unease be ameliorated with fictions, sought by those masses feeling stuck in an otherwise impossible situation. History has shown suchlike fictions (e.g. protestant work ethic) to be encouraged and propounded by a predatorial alliance between an avaricious Church after more wealth, a State commited to self-preservation and bourgeoisie driven to adopt the changes that will increase efficiency and profit for themselves.

It seems to be the death rattle of outmoded Christian values in the West that is proving so torturous as to spring the 'Conspiratorialism' worldview to the forefront of ideologies. This worldview is subsuming (perhaps even devouring) the role Christianity once fulfilled. Which is why I believe it has filled the vacuum that Marxism by all rights should have filled since the banks failed in 2008. It is because 'Conspiratorialism' is directly taking over from religion. Bizarre as it may seem to someone 'woke' to this economic system, religion doesn't just fall away once it's been thoroughly debunked, apparently it goes through many twists and turns. Perhaps it's a tactical failure of Marx & Engels not to have included a religious subtext into their critique (I think it was quite the opposite), but they were men of science.

My suspicion is that a prescient minority of capitalists know full well the trouble the system is in and that by encouraging 'occultist' iconography in popular music they are creating a psychological safety net that will entrap people into (at the very least) a maze of plausible explanations that allows workers to pick and choose and live as though everything isn't going to grind to a halt tomorrow, that they can go on working and buying because life cannot change, that the all-powerful cabal that control literally everything isn't going to let that happen – actually uprooting the ideal of proletarian agency that was hammered in by the worker's movement of the last century.

I can even see them trying to dig their way out of it. The legalisation of cannabis, the propaganda for the legalisation of sex work, and now the increasing availability and ease of it through online agencies, as well as the increase in sexual consumer items. Every untapped market that used to be deemed socially dysfunctional or taboo is now being opened up for investment. These markets have no place in a truly socialist society (excepting cannabis imo) and in my mind it's the duty of communists to resist this libidinal capitalism, even if they personally agree with free love and sexual liberality, which in my opinion is different to prostitution.

jk, it's literally a freemasonic conspiracy that Marx himself was an agent of.

Was OP trying to advertise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ljr9PymgYwA

I'd adjust that second last paragraph like so:

And append this sentence

to the last paragraph.

Nice trips.

Interesting video.

btw, the likelihood of an uninitiated female clerk handling papers that show in an unencrypted designation all these freemasons making e8 or whatever is unlikely, not that I think the dude is wrong about Freemasons in the army.

I don't know. Crazier things have happened.

Some more anecdotal evidence I found:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012/02/freemasons-run-us-army.html

nvra75 said…
i have a few relatives in the US army and some have told me about the large amount of open satanists within the ranks of the north east US bases they were stationed at.

i know freemasons are satanists also but they are secretive about it. There are actually "church of satan chapters" at some of these bases.

"they" are everywhere.
February 3, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Brother Mason said…
I am a 32 MM also. 86 years on this planet. My father, my grand father my sons and grand sons are all masons. hbere isd nothing about masonary thaty you can not view on Telivison. We are a faturnity made up of loyal citizens of which most of us have served in the milatary. Your visious attack upon a organization that gave you your constatuytion and the bill of rights that is gioft from masons. We believe in GOD, our country our families and fellow man. WE welcome all who are of like mind. The milatary in my time welcomed the private as well as the officer who all were equally and of that belief. We all meet on the level. Honor integrity a belief in the brotherhood of men is what we are all about.

Anonymous said…
when we take over the world we are starting with all of your community's for posting this we are the all watching eye. we run the NSA and the CIA. hahahahah

what a bunch of f**king douches. you sound stupid because you have know clue what you are talking about. if it was not for the Freemasons we would not have a govt. or any thing American. this country was founded and defended by Freemasons if you dont like it do us all a favor and leave the country.
March 28, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Anonymous said…
I am a E-5 rank in US Army and all this is true, this freemasons run this stuff. some of them just join to progress in the next rank without knowing what it is, they are satanics if you do not beleive me just read the Albert pike book "morals and dogma". the books states that they worship Luficer in the 4th grade of being mason but the lower grades do not know this because they lie to them. and honestly if you are not a mason in the military they treat you as a garbage and from 1SG to SPC fremasons do whatever they want including the most worst fraternization without being punish not even from legal or IG not matter the complain you can touch them they are all protected by the logia. if a soldier wants to progress in the next ranks quickly she or he got to join the masons. The prince hall mason runs all hispanics and black people and they are the most corructed ones with unaceptable manners and getto personality but the white masons are most discrete all of them follow Lucifer as a GOD. Shame on US Forces.

It's the world government operated in secret by Holla Forums, keeping the world largely under capitalism and people in suffering for the lulz.

Nice spooky trips. I'm the guy who posted the link and no I'm not OP but there's always the chance he is.

OP Here,
No, I just chose a random image for this thread.

Did I ever tell you that my dad works for Nintendo?

I hate the Christian theocratic crackpots that try to convince everyone, that their monarchist religion is responsible for the Bill of Rights and the constitution.

At the same time, the Illuminati covertly supply guns and funds to BOTH sides to keep the conflict fueled. They are very duplicitous people. They used to funnel guns through the USSR to Palestine, for example, in the name of promoting "friendliness" between the USSR and this state and other Arab nations. Then, the US Illuminists would help funnel guns to Israel, for the same reason.

These people love the game of chess, and see warfare between nations as creating an order out of chaos. The USSR is going to get stronger again. It has too strong a military both openly, and covertly (ALL Illuminati military trainers have visited Russia to learn from them) to sit quietly and quiescently to the side. In the NWO, they will be stronger than us.

Does this mean that the illuminati is the secret society of choice for the discerning Leftist? also someone post ironic left-wing conspiracy memes

meant to link

This illuminaughty bullshit is jewish, and so is Holla Forums. You people have the mental aptitude of children. Get out of your safe zone and put on the fucking glasses.

Mulder

What kind of name is that? Jewish?

The unilluminated know! Shut it down!

fuck off NWO shill

Jews are behind all of your kosher smokescreen disinfo. You're so outed, just go back to sand land. What's next, a link to the 🍀🍀🍀former s8tanist🍀🍀🍀 kikes bill Schnoebelen or mark passio YT channels? Gonna link me to a religion board?

Automatons

people can say things they aren't serious about Professor Nofun Nazington. Unlike you, I don't unironically believe in this stuff.

Newfags research the uss liberty attack and jewish origins of ISIS

WD40_slidegrease.jpg

One day you're gonna wake up to how cucked you are, and that you wasted half your life eating shit, living in denial while the world left you behind. When you finally check your family history and discover that 'really tan' grandma, and find out why you got the snip, just remember your family tried to keep you blue pilled for your own safety.

Like pottery

Was that what being 'redpilled' was all about? Holla Forums finding out they were Jewish?

Kike

Projecting

Remember your board is 1/8th of Holla Forums

I think your math is off, you should consider hiring a short guy in a yarmulke to help you out like Trump does.

I still don't understand, you're saying you recently found out you were a Jew and this made you 'red-pilled'?

Its real, almost none of the info about it on YouTube or Holla Forums is even vaguely accurate. Yes they control the world. Yes they are enemy number one. Anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded

No the Nazis were part of a larger Anglo-Germanic power structure that had/still does control the defense, oil, transportation, electronics, chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as big agro. It is real, they are fascists. A large number of them are white supremacists, many of them are fervent anti-semites, tho quite a few of them are actually big fans of Israel as they despise the Asiatic elite more than Jews. Especially Arabs and Han

This reminds me of the kooky bullshit in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, where Sweden is depicted as secretly run by a conspiracy of muh soggy knees crypto-Nazi Satanist Christian incestuous ritual child abuser slave trafficker serial murder-rapists. All of this was based on conspiracy theories the author of the book said he sincerely believed from his "activism".

The most prolific source of hardcore feminazi insanity in Sweden is a fanatical borderline-death-cult called ROKS, which is essentially the most ridiculous exaggeration imaginable of the "Ominous Alliance" posited between America's 1980s Satanic Panic Christard fundies and 1970s 3rd-wave feminists, but infinitely moreso and with far greater support from the political mainstream. Here's a famous documentary on the group:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA

They are people like you and me, and they have the same weaknesses as you and me.

So, do the top bourgies control the spice and the universe?
Sure.

Does that mean they are an "untouchable group that knows stuff you and I don't"
BS!

The good news?
They are as susceptible to corruption as you and me. They get less careful in their comfort as every ruling class ever.
The bad news?
… They'll probably ruin the planet and it's already too late.

Sounds like you'll be sifting through shit for months trying to confirm that those suspicions are true. I don't know how they could have done it, I don't think it's humanly possible for a conspiracy to take over the world. For one, how can that many people have been interested in joining them? They're apron-wearers who occasionally don clown make up or a fez, it doesn't seem like an attractive proposition to me, to join into that.

Some people say it was started by the Jews, and that they have superior intelligence, that's a maybe. If it's true and they're schemers who are at the root of Freemasonry, then it seems likely they also invented the Abrahamic religions to control people (meaning it's not just Freemasons), and maybe for espionage work they paid their Freemasons handsomely and put in professional barriers like you've found out, and it began to catch on that way, except it seems impossible to imagine that any group of humans could hatch a plot to take over the world and be able to pull it off. I think we'd have to account for some mystical development (whether it's communication with 'demons', some discovery of advanced technology dating back to ancient times) that made their rise to this point inevitable. Or maybe it's not like that at all.

Every avenue of research seems to lead to confusion and then tends to crop up where you didn't notice it before, like in old video games.

As we're sharing anecdotal info, I did a search on freemasons that ended up on a divorce forum, where I searched the term 'freemason' and found a few topics where divorcees were complaining about their mason ex-husbands as though their becoming Freemasons had spoiled the marriage because they're more invested in their Freemason friends and studying their book, then a few proud mason wives came in and there's a spat. Seems whenever that name 'freemason' is invoked anywhere online voices start pouring in saying how great or how cartoonishly evil they are. Might not confirm they rule the world, but it suggests something that draws people deeply in…