COPY & SHARE

COPY & SHARE

TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST

1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won't reveal his tax returns)

2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.

3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.

4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.

5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)

6) Russia can't affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.

7) Rex Tillerson (Trump's pick for Secretary of State) is the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.

8) Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.

9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.

10) With Trump's fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, allowing Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe..

People said they'd impeach him before they let him be president, but Damn, getting the ball rolling early huh?

Honestly at this point? Mike fucking Pence sounds better than Trump

Well played. You guys still suck though.

Lets not pretend Russia is communist, it is a shithole with a dictator who uses his power to stay in power and get richer.

Wow this Russia thing really is getting pushed hard. Almost like something is going to happen and Langley wants us distracted.

Oh look it is a russian bot ignoring all proof in order to push their propaganda of DINDU

Wild Card: The CIA is setting up a lot of shit to pin Russia on Trump's probable assassination attempt, thus sending us into a war with Russia.

Only if he starts going against Russia

Why do people give a shit about Russia? they literally produce nothing, nothing of value is coming from them, let them Rot under US

in post-Soviet klepto-oligarchy Russia, bot's thread gets shitposted by you!

Is this what MSM is saying? I like how Alex Jones-type theories are canon now just because the candidate he supported won.

Their existence triggers western porkies something awful.

The cringe-inducingly awful part is that the CIA are the type to actually pull some shit like that.

Had a hearty chuckle.

Cold warriors who can't let go of a grudge. It's gonna be surreal when the old people in power right now start dying and there's nobody left to prop up their idiosyncratic ideologies.

Everyone should hate modern Russian politicians and modern Western politicians

They're all full of shit and should be hung up like cattle

Putin looks quite healthy and will live for long i am afraid

The one thing the rich fear most is their death. They think themselves immortal.

There were never screams and begging and sobbing again like the guillotine being used on Monarchs.

I would like to see them cry and beg fruitlessly.

That's not a trait unique to the rich. And it's the bourgeoisie we're after, not rich people. Surely you see the distinction, since you applaud rich people killing monarchs.

I meant the bourgeoisie, rich people is short had. Billionaires.

People with over a billion who live in their elderly age fear death like the plague, and their family hangs over them like vultures for inheritance, potentially, forcing their death. But they still have enough power to keep them at bay and stay alive long enough to manipulate the globe some more.

The thought at the end of every billionaire over 50 is living long enough to extend that last gasp of mortality.

Seeing that hope squandered like they squandered the lives of so many others by their meer existence, is a deeply satisfying thought.

lol, you outed yourself with this post buddy. What are the chances that a specific user would have so much beef with the Russians and Putin that he have a "don't reply to russian posters" meme saved? Hell, dude even apologized for Pence here: . Perhaps you are right, but truth be told you sound like a shill. Don't know if you're a ctr vet with a grudge or something, but enough of that.

Shit like that takes too long and doesn't contribute to what we want to achieve, but it is a comforting thought.

Something else to add: Blackstone is owned by the Rothschilds, whom supported Hillary.

Are you off your meds?

The wwe hall of famer president is clearly hated by the deep state and they are colluding with but butthurt neocons and tribalistic liberals by just completely making shit up about him.

Why yes, you did wake up in a thomas pynchon novel.

There is clearly a behind the scenes power struggle between the forces who used to control america and the forces that have overthrown them .

And why, was starting ww3 with russia so important to them?

The world really is a meme

Dude, there's this thing called Google.

ISHYGDDT

So,it's communist :^)
yes i know the SU was barely communist and Russia as is now is not,but there are people out there who genuinely believe this shit and the're in the majority

How can you not think Trump is a puppet at this point. The amount of cognitive dissonance is reaching crazy levels over at pol

No o dummy the CIA would get one of their many proxies to kill Trump, THEN frame Russia.

Work 'em all to death in the gulag and fulfill both goals at once.

I bet he won't die before creating some sort of new "Communist" Stalin inspired dystopian country and fucking up the whole leftist movement worldwide even further.

BREAKING: Unverified intel sources tell me Hillary Clinton hired Brooklyn prostitutes to defecate on her face in Trump Tower

proofs?

I heard about this. Alex Jones is going to be releasing 35 pages of unverified intel soon on the topic

I don't. Putin makes Brussels piss with fear and asking the US for protection.
That alone makes him cool in my book.