If this didn't have Metal Gear in the name would you be interested...

If this didn't have Metal Gear in the name would you be interested? A co-op zombie survival game with the mechanics of MGS5 is exactly the kind of game I want to play right now, and I don't have as much affection for the Metal Gear brand as I once did to boycott it.

No

I would probably just think it was a Day-Z/H1Z1 clone or what the fuck ever. I still don't care about it though.

It could be a Metal Gear or the Iron Gear, the game would still look like shit.

I'm kind of interested in it either way.
The gameplay of V was absolutely amazing, I just want more

It's bullshit because this feature clearly should've been incorporated into MGSV. They ripped the fucking intro out and sold it as a full priced game, they stuffed the main game with microtransactions, and now this shit. Fuck Konami.

I feel the same. I hope there's a lot more variety in the enemies than just the shuffling zombies though. I'm also hoping for a wave survival mode that keeps going until it gets too hard and you die.

Still better than any western game of the last decade.

kill yourself, big guy

Found the bethesda drone

found the retard

ya both are gay

Eh, may play it at some point if its decent, but its not really a must play for me, and I say that as a big mgs fan. Seems pretty obvious its just a shameless money grab, reusing the vast majority of mgs5 assets. Its the same fucking map plus fog and some dilapidated versions of the outposts.

Nope

FUCK KONAMI
i hope they go to the hell of a thousand raping badgers to be eaten and raped for eternity

LOL

True four player zombie survival coop has never been tried before.

The thing really just looks like a dlc/expansion. Hell, one of the reasons it isn't is probably so they'd catch less flak for it being chock full of microtransactions, which it certainly will be.

I do agree that western games are inferior, for the most part. There are a few exceptions though. Rockstar, for instance still makes good stuff and it doesn't seem like they've been infested with sjw bullshit.

That's why they removed the confederate flag from GTA 5 right?

No

But it's gook zombie survival cancer!

You can't expect a bethesda player to develop much bantz skill with that level of scriptwriting.

No

Found the retard.

>>>/bog/

Found the retard.